Christmas present for Liberals and 'Progresssssives'

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Christmas present for Liberals and 'Progresssssives'

Post by AJMD429 »

16396122225438462692064982279531.jpg
A physician friend of mine has been getting death threats simply because he opposes vaccine mandates and forced masking of school children. I can't imagine how many bodyguards the author of this book must have to have.

Since he has a deep pedigree as a democrat, including being of the Kennedy family, as well as being an environmental lawyer who goes after big industries that pollute, he is someone very difficult for Democrats to write off as just another right wing nutcase.

The book is great, and I think I've posted comments about the author being interviewed by Tucker Carlson and other people. What's really cool is the cognitive dissonance that Democrats must have when they encounter this book, because it's written by someone they're supposed to agree with, and attacks big corporate money, which is a cause they agree with, and yet it exposes the Biden agenda, along with that of several predecessors of both political parties, as very dangerous.

I do think it is a book that liberals actually might read because of the author, and I am going to order about 10 copies or maybe more to give to various people I think need an education.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Christmas present for Liberals and 'Progresssssives'

Post by earlmck »

I'm still in shock from reading this book. I thought I had a realistic view of how self-serving bureaucrats can be, and how big businesses have cronied up with politicians and bureaucrats to advance their profits. But I had no idea of the depth of the evil that is the Washington swamp, with that snarky little pimple being one of the very nastiest of the swamp rats. Hanging is waaaay to kind for him and a bunch of Pharma execs and Bill Gates and a fair sprinkling of politicians: I'm for a return of the old English execution method of "drawing and quartering" for the lot of them.

It's also embarrassing how poorly informed I was about development and approval of drugs and vaccines and how little the Public Health agencies care about the public health when health conflicts with Pharma dollars. I had actually bought unthinkingly the story that the anti-vaxxers were among the tinfoil hat crowd. Had to apologize to a daughter and a granddaughter and hang head in shame.

When we get our nation back from the "great reset" folks we need a Presidential Freedom Medal for Mr. Kennedy. Just hope it won't have to be posthumous.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Christmas present for Liberals and 'Progresssssives'

Post by AJMD429 »

Link to the interview of Kennedy by Carlson. https://odysee.com/@bambaferko:7/Tucker ... 11-15-21:5
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "