I'm betting this professor is a 'progressive' liberal...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I'm betting this professor is a 'progressive' liberal...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.education.purdue.edu/facult ... -froiland/

"John Mark Froiland studies parental autonomy and relatedness support, parent involvement from preschool to high school, teacher-student relationships, intrinsic motivation to learn, student engagement, happiness, and positive psychology interventions. He has developed an intervention that strengthens autonomy supportive parent-child communication, positive emotions toward learning, and intrinsic motivation to learn among elementary school students. He has also developed a comprehensive positive psychology intervention that supports the development of lifetime gratitude and positive emotions toward learning among college students. He first became a part of Purdue as an Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Postdoctoral Fellow. Dr. Froiland’s media interviews have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, CTV News, and the Academic Minute (Inside Higher Ed). He is on the editorial board of three psychology journals: Journal of Attention Disorders, Educational Psychology, and School Psychology International. He teaches courses related to his research such as Learning and Motivation and a seminar on Positive Psychology Interventions."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzV0GirGN_A

"Froiland was arrested last week after allegedly beating his wife with the leg of a chair while his son was locked in a dog cage. "
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Re: I'm betting this professor is a 'progressive' liberal...

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, he certainly sounds like one of those nice progressive folks … :twisted: maybe his wife and his dog were Trump supporters.. :roll:
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.

A prayer doesn't have to be perfect but it does have to be sincere.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

perfect. i would like to see a pie chart showing the percentage of "educators" that are athiests, perverts, heterophobes, felons (convicted or not), and clowns. anybody have that database?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Certainly when you look at violent crime, whether ordinary armed robbers, mass-shooters, or rioter-looters, I'd bet nearly all of them are FAR more likely to vote for Clinton/Obama/Biden than any Republican.... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Grizz wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:04 am
perfect. i would like to see a pie chart showing the percentage of "educators" that are athiests, perverts, heterophobes, felons (convicted or not), and clowns. anybody have that database?
That would be as cloudier than Hunter in a Snow Storm!
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

ITS 5:56pm DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR 223 IS?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just knowing he is from Purdue ya know he is full of chicken FEATHERS! :lol:

Is it just me or are most psychologists more screwed up than those they are trying to help?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!