Prescription Ivermectin v. Apple Flavored Paste From Tractor Supply

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Prescription Ivermectin v. Apple Flavored Paste From Tractor Supply

Post by Blaine »

I imagine the horse paste safe enough.
So...A pea-sized blob on your finger once a week? Or?
At The End Of The Day, The Pawn & King Go Back In The Same Box

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Prescription Ivermectin v. Apple Flavored Paste From Tractor Supply

Post by AJMD429 »

It's the average chocolate chip cookie has 20 chocolate chips in it, there is no guarantee that a tenth of that cookie has two chocolate chips.

That is the problem with an inhomogeneous preparation like the paste. Even if you can precisely measure the amount for a 200 lb person instead of a 2000 lb animal, it would be an imprecise dose. Perhaps I would average out over the long run, but it is something I would only do in desperation.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:57 pm

It's the average chocolate chip cookie has 20 chocolate chips in it, there is no guarantee that a tenth of that cookie has two chocolate chips.

That is the problem with an inhomogeneous preparation like the paste. Even if you can precisely measure the amount for a 200 lb person instead of a 2000 lb animal, it would be an imprecise dose. Perhaps I would average out over the long run, but it is something I would only do in desperation.
In Washington, with VA as my go-to....yeah, it might be the only option if I find myself getting really sick. Although, going by symptoms, I've had it twice, or, after having it once the side effects are hanging on like heck...

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://flccc.net/flccc-alliance-i-mask ... l-english/

I've yet to have a patient adhering to this protocol get seriously ill with CoVid, even if not on ivermectin until the last minute.

Don't omit the quercetin (zinc unreliable without it), or the nasal douching regimen. Alkalol is probably the best for the latter.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc and Blaine, there is a wide latitude of dosage with ivermectin, is there not? how precise does it have to be to work cheek by jowl with zinc to enable zinc to penetrate the cell walls. therefore,
it seems to me that the number we should be looking for is the ratio of ivermectin, in whichever format, is appropriate for the quantity of zinc it goes to work with.
so if I am taking 50Mg zinc daily, what is the appropriate quantity of horse paste required to enable all of that quantity of zinc to be active?
alternatively, if I am taking 100Mg zinc per day, THEN what is the optimum quantity of ivermectin?
because, it seems to me, that it is hard to overdose on the horse paste, but it is not easy to guess what the best ratio to zinc, so that the zinc is not left knocking at the cell wall for want of the other variable, etc.

Blaine, I switched to quercetin, easier for me to quantify, and keep the little bit of paste i have in the corral in case i get a fever.

a valuable number, besides the zinc/ivermectin ratio, would be how large of a dose of apple paste is an actual overdose?

Best Regards, or 73 in morse

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/l ... 66925.html
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

AJMD429 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Ivermectin is fat soluble doc. It’s in hydrogenated oil.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:29 pm
Doc and Blaine, there is a wide latitude of dosage with ivermectin, is there not? how precise does it have to be to work cheek by jowl with zinc to enable zinc to penetrate the cell walls. therefore,
it seems to me that the number we should be looking for is the ratio of ivermectin, in whichever format, is appropriate for the quantity of zinc it goes to work with.
so if I am taking 50Mg zinc daily, what is the appropriate quantity of horse paste required to enable all of that quantity of zinc to be active?
alternatively, if I am taking 100Mg zinc per day, THEN what is the optimum quantity of ivermectin?
because, it seems to me, that it is hard to overdose on the horse paste, but it is not easy to guess what the best ratio to zinc, so that the zinc is not left knocking at the cell wall for want of the other variable, etc.

Blaine, I switched to quercetin, easier for me to quantify, and keep the little bit of paste i have in the corral in case i get a fever.

a valuable number, besides the zinc/ivermectin ratio, would be how large of a dose of apple paste is an actual overdose?

Best Regards, or 73 in morse

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/l ... 66925.html
Stop me if I'm off base, but quercetin seems to be a big "C" bomb with flavonoids that I seem to get plenty of on a daily basis with fruits, veggies etc.
I've been taking a 50 mg Zinc Percolate everyday for a very long time. I should probably up C in addition to the two multi-vits I take in the morning and before I go to bed.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Stop me if I'm off base, but quercetin seems to be a big "C" bomb with flavonoids
no idea which base you're on, but i don't understand the second phrase. do you have an info source?

quercetin is on the iMASK PROTOCOL and its function is to open the cell wall door to the zinc, if I'm on base.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

I don't know why you folks are assuming the horse paste is inhomogeneous: the directions on the box state that while the whole tube treats a 1250 pound animal it has a nice adjustable collar for use in adjusting down the dose for much smaller animals depending on their weight. So it had better be homogeneous paste. And this is a dose of O.2mg/kg, same as for homo sapiens. There are some 30 divisions in total so each division is good for about 40 pounds of mammal. This 200 pound mammal has been using 5 divisions per dose quite happily. I've got a batch of the "people stuff" on hand but it is easier to squeeze out my dose of the horse stuff than to cut those little 12mg pills in two to get my 1 1/2 pill dose.

Anyway Blaine, that's Doc Earl's calculation: one division of the horse goop per 40 pounds of guy. And the latest FLCCC guidelines say that dose is the maintenance dose for the "prevent defense", so if you think you have the crud you'll need to treat it with double or triple doses for five days straight.

Let's go Brandon!
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Grizz wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:29 pm
I know that Hydroxychloroquine's or Quercetin's function is to help get the zinc in the cell to do its job and had been thinking probably Ivermectin had the same function. Then I saw Doc Campbell's video where he looked at several different medical papers on how Ivermectin acts antivirally and it seems that Ivermectin is acting in much different ways than the Hydroxychloroquine or Quercetin. They should be wonderfully complementary if used together it would seem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufy2AweXRkc
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks for that. more good info. I agree that iver has some additional properties, my biggest concern is that of getting the cell able to be penetrated by the zinc, since the zinc without that partnership isn't killing the cooties. (spike proteins) it's the spike protein that is inflammatory and causing heart attacks and strokes and blood clots and attacks against healthy muscle, etc. it is the spike protein that is created by the jab, etc.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:07 pm
Thanks for that. more good info. I agree that iver has some additional properties, my biggest concern is that of getting the cell able to be penetrated by the zinc, since the zinc without that partnership isn't killing the cooties. (spike proteins) it's the spike protein that is inflammatory and causing heart attacks and strokes and blood clots and attacks against healthy muscle, etc. it is the spike protein that is created by the jab, etc.

Which is why I've always believed that aspirin, that lowly almost free OTC stuff, is a good defense against the inflammation that causes clots/strokes/heart attacks.....It's not just me. If you do a search this is rapidly coming to the attention of Docs....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA