Moderna booster reaction

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Steve in MO
Levergunner

Re: Moderna booster reaction

Post by Steve in MO »

JimT wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:24 pm
We learned in the 60's to beware of the government saying "I am only here to help you."
During Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm we had to take Anthrax shots that were "FDA approved" but hadn't been put through sufficient testing. Then, when my sons were born a few years later, they became part of a five year study to see if they had any side effects from us receiving the anthrax shots, because of insufficient testing. So, having been a government guinea pig, I'm gonna wait as long as I can.

Also, Thalidomide.
"When the shooting stops, and the dead are buried, and the politicians take over; it all adds up to one thing: a lost cause."
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i was experimented on by the atom bomb testers in nevada. saw two insanely bright flashes from under my school desk. i suppose the gov is planning to autopsy my corpse looking for telltale traces of whatever they dosed us kids with . . . idk. it all falls under the inhumanity clause . . ,
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

no.3? how many of these shots do they expect folks to take? Looks like boosters and vaccine mandates forever . Even the commies and nazis couldnt pull this off.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Bill in Oregon wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:37 am
Earl, you are a wiser man than most, and I trust your judgment regarding ivermectin dosing. It is still a mystery to me how a horse de-wormer actually interacts with the covid virus particles, but there is clearly anecdotal evidence that in some cases it can be effective.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 830791001/
The podcast by Dr Mobeen Syed (look on odysee.com) on 'mechanisms of action' goes over six mechanisms that are known.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Good bad or otherwise I got the Moderna booster about an hour ago .

Amazingly I am still upright , breathing and actually have a decent idea of whats going on around me .

But I'm sure that will change at some point . Just more than likely 20-30 years down the road .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

There's no question that if you go the vaccination route for fighting the Covid you will be needing a booster at least every 6 months. Fortunately the "adverse events" happen to a very low percentage of people. Short-term risk from vaccination while real is quite low.

For those of us not trusting the gene therapy vaccination program I thought the news of India totally quashing Covid in a population of 1.3 Billion folks over about a 4-month period using home medical kits based around Ivermectin would would be big news. This news would drive a huge demand that we quit the vaccine program and go to a program that actually works on a nation-wide basis. How little I realized how news this important could be so totally eliminated from the world stage. As of today about the best summary I can get of how India did the job is this little you-tube video by this Brit fellow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO9cjy3Rydc

Not too long after this video came out, and after staving off a huge disaster (remember the reports of India's Covid problems last Spring when India was supposed to have bodies stacking up in the streets from Covid deaths?) India's National Health agency announced that they were no longer recommending Ivermectin because they had seen two studies that showed it didn't have a positive benefit. The power of Big Pharma to drive whatever narrative they want is amazing! And even more amazing is the American citizens' ability to allow ourselves to be treated like mushrooms.

I've got most of my close family onto their Vitamins C & D and the zinc and have laid in a good stock of Ivermectin. A few of us have been forced to take the vax to keep a job; nobody has gone willingly. A grandson in the Air Force is the next one facing the stupid life-altering choice: I hate what this country has become under the Biden Administration.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

yep, under Biden and his ilk, we are being treated like subjects / property ---- not like citizens.
cable
JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:55 pm
I really don't care what the numbers show. I don't like seeing people forced to take something they don't want to.
I can certainly see the point in that, but we're already made to take polo, diphtheria, and several other already. Or at least they are in my state or children can't attend school. I have mixed feelings myself.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

JB, the major difference is those vaccines I believe were out for years (Doc AJ probably knows) and very tried and tested. These new MRNA ones, we don't have any long term data on. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

CowboyTutt wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:40 pm
JB, the major difference is those vaccines I believe were out for years (Doc AJ probably knows) and very tried and tested. These new MRNA ones, we don't have any long term data on. -Tutt
Right on Tutt. the old reliable and trustworthy vaccines went thru animal trials before human trials were allowed to begin. with the new jab, we are the animals.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Steve in MO wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:45 am
JimT wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:24 pm
We learned in the 60's to beware of the government saying "I am only here to help you."
During Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm we had to take Anthrax shots that were "FDA approved" but hadn't been put through sufficient testing. Then, when my sons were born a few years later, they became part of a five year study to see if they had any side effects from us receiving the anthrax shots, because of insufficient testing. So, having been a government guinea pig, I'm gonna wait as long as I can.

Also, Thalidomide.
BINGO Thalidomide!!! Nobody seems to remember that, I saw a documentary on it during my collage undergraduate years.

Big Pharma has no interest in getting FDA approval other than an "emergency order" because they then have civil liability for the small amount of people who died from complications from the vax. Meanwhile, with all the mandates being put into place, they are raking in billions. It's the perfect win for them. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Anytime you can use fear and emotion, you will easily manipulate people.

People are doing lots of irrational things based on fear of covid, just like they do lots of irrational things based on the emotion of 'climate change'.

If you challenge some policy on covid, people accuse you of being an anti-vaxxer, or denying that covid is a serious illness, just like if you challenge a specific 'solution' to climate change, instead of debating that issue on its merits, they simply accuse you of not caring about the environment.

This interview was interesting on whether the vaccine was an impressive innovation, or a huge mistake - I think some elements of each are true - https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/t ... nterview:e
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "