My Amature Thoughts On Covid and VAX Blood Clots...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Blaine
Posting leader...

My Amature Thoughts On Covid and VAX Blood Clots...

Post by Blaine »

I wonder if blood thinners a week before taking the jab, or when you realize you have Covid would help with the all-too-often occurence of blood clots.
After all, it's been proven that aspirin during a stroke or heart attack improves your chance of survival. Warfarin might be indicated with jabs and Covid infection??
My people usually die from strokes and heart attacks, so I take aspirin every day.
Just thinking out loud.
At The End Of The Day, The Pawn & King Go Back In The Same Box

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: My Amature Thoughts On Covid and VAX Blood Clots...

Post by AJMD429 »

It's been part of our protocol (at my practice at least) since December 2020 for infected patients (usually Xarelto), and part of what I usually give people forced to vaccinate against their will (along with pre-treating them with fluvoxamine in almost all cases, plus cyproheptadine and ivermectin). It clearly reduces severity of CoVid to use those four drugs, and although it's impossible to tell how much I've prevented vaccine-issues with the low numbers of vaccinations I've given prophylaxis with, so far zero issues with those I've treated.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:40 pm

It's been part of our protocol (at my practice at least) since December 2020 for infected patients (usually Xarelto), and part of what I usually give people forced to vaccinate against their will (along with pre-treating them with fluvoxamine in almost all cases, plus cyproheptadine and ivermectin). It clearly reduces severity of CoVid to use those four drugs, and although it's impossible to tell how much I've prevented vaccine-issues with the low numbers of vaccinations I've given prophylaxis with, so far zero issues with those I've treated.
Good to know....funny how none of this is EVER discussed in the media....The new trend seems to be NOT recommending aspirin for otherwise healthy adults, but, I do believe I'll ignore that. With diabetes and high blood pressure, I opted for the Pfizer jabs, but have been knocking on wood ever since.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

My wife's doctor told her Wednesday to get the vaccine and take aspirin everyday for two weeks........I don't know who or what to believe.......one thing for sure, once you get the jab, it's in you to stay........no jab, no people, no being-told-what-to-do attitude, no visitors, vitamins, eat well, stay clean and alcoholed up when we do go out seems to be working. They ain't sticking nothing in my body I know nothing about....

Plus, we are both O positive...if that means anything....

We are both healthy.........we have never won any kind of a money lottery.......if it's a one in a million chance that I'll die from blood clots, I'll get it.....

F. em all.----006
The Only One Who Can Eliminate Me Is Me
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:55 pm
My wife's doctor told her Wednesday to get the vaccine and take aspirin everyday for two weeks........I don't know who or what to believe.......one thing for sure, once you get the jab, it's in you to stay........no jab, no people, no being-told-what-to-do attitude, no visitors, vitamins, eat well, stay clean and alcoholed up when we do go out seems to be working. They ain't sticking nothing in my body I know nothing about....

Plus, we are both O positive...if that means anything....

We are both healthy.........we have never won any kind of a money lottery.......if it's a one in a million chance that I'll die from blood clots, I'll get it.....

F. em all.----006
Bonne Chance, 006.....I couldn't self quarantine to the extent that you guys do.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

if nothing else, there are studies showing that a baby aspirin taking daily reduces the risk of colon cancer by over 60%.

The problem with getting the vaccine now is that there doesn't appear to be any evidence it's effective against the Delta variant except what comes from our own seemingly corrupt CDC. All of the other nations reporting data are showing clear evidence that the virus has out mutated the vaccine, which should not surprise anyone, because that's why nobody had tried to develop a vaccine for any of the SARS viruses before. the only thing that enabled us to get one ready prior to the virus escaping it was the use of the MRNA technology, plus bypassing some of the usual testing protocols. But it was inevitable that the virus would eventually out mutate the vaccine. Therefore, if someone is going to take whatever risk or absence of risk the vaccine creates, it at least makes sense to wait until the vaccine is updated to catch up with the current virus strain.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

4t5
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 4t5 »

My employer, is enforcing the illegal mandate, no vaccine, no job. I'm a lineman in connectitax.
We've got alot of people nervous of the reported side effects, by the way the company said their not responsible for any ill responses of the jab.
Locals.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

4t5 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:52 pm
My employer, is enforcing the illegal mandate, no vaccine, no job. I'm a lineman in connectitax.
We've got alot of people nervous of the reported side effects, by the way the company said their not responsible for any ill responses of the jab.
People would need to check with their physician (or one of the on-line 'front-line physicians') to get a specific recommendation for their own situation, but I've seen regimens with aspirin or Xarelto, fluvoxamine, ivermectin, and cyproheptadine, and even prednisone. All have some scientific rationale in terms of mitigating risk of the vaccine. It is completely uncharted territory because you can't study "how to prevent vaccine side effects" in a medical culture where the dominant, and enforced-by-intimidation, mindset is that "the vaccine has no side effects to prevent", but I know if I had to take the vaccine I'd be taking some or all of those medications; my only question would be which ones to start how many days beforehand, what doses, and those sorts of details. I've heard members of the various frontline physician groups that do telemedicine speak on the topic and expect they would likely prescribe accordingly once they interviewed the patient and had enough history to form a rational plan.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I can't give any medical advice, but you need to know that the genetic modifications are not reversible. Also, it is the vaccinated who are the super spreaders, NOT the un-jabbed.

If you can, take time listen to this lady, Karen Kingston. She has a lot of info that isn't like, common on discussions around here. I don't know if her POV will help you. But you won't get informed consent from the jabbers or the employers.

her thing is, she's an expert on the patents, and knows something about what's in the jab, which none of the jabbers know, or will admit to.

https://player.lightcast.com/0ATOwQDO

I am truly sorry we live in a country that is this murderous and cold-blooded, and sorry that it has come to your door. I hope you find peace for the decision you make.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

this one is actually on topic. finally!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It would be easier to feel good about taking the risks IF there were a 'benefit' to offset the risk.

AS PREDICTED, the virus has evolved enough to be immune to the antibodies generated by the vaccine AND THE 'BOOSTERS', which generate the same OBSOLETE antibodies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ine-fraud/

New Study: Fully Vaccinated People Just ... accinated/

Use zinc WITH QUERCETIN, Alkalol nasal rinse, and ivermectin, and there is way less side effect risk, and it looks like they are MORE effective than the current vaccines.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

plus "natural immunity", the effect of the un-molested immune system, still outranks everything in protection from attacks, regardless who started them . . . the attack agent, a bioweapon designed to cripple humanities immune system, is still best dealt with by a supplemented and strengthened immune system exactly as Doc describes.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I found this article/page interesting - https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvo ... blems.aspx

...and this one i have to ponder, but it is frightening if true...

https://principia-scientific.com/study- ... ne-system/

earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

AJMD429 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:56 am

I found this article/page interesting - https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvo ... blems.aspx
Oh yeah! That kinda' tells us where we are heading, or at least those who took the jab. I had seen a part of this data somewhere else, with the interpretation that although the older vaccinated folks in the UK were getting Covid easier than the unvaccinated, they were still well-protected from dying from it. I had not seen anybody go ahead and take the "all deaths" statistics like these "Expose'" folks did to show that the vaccinated were dying at increased rates from everything else so that there was no overall health reason to get the vaccine. Hmmmm

I had not heard of "The Expose'" before, so followed the link to them and found this gem: https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/03/majorit ... an-states/

So all the deaths in the VAERS system where the vaccine batch was identified were attributable to just 4% of the batches. And these bad batches were sent primarily to "Red" states. The Dems are conducting chemical warfare on us! But one of the advantages of living in a "Blue" state is that if any of the family is forced to take the jab (two have to date) we'll be getting a "clean" vaccine. Or at least getting a vaccine that hasn't been deliberately poisoned.

These "Expose'" folks really do dig into the available statistics, don't they?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

earlmck wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:58 am
AJMD429 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:56 am

Oh yeah! That kinda' tells us where we are heading, or at least those who took the jab. I had seen a part of this data somewhere else, with the interpretation that although the older vaccinated folks in the UK were getting Covid easier than the unvaccinated, they were still well-protected from dying from it. I had not seen anybody go ahead and take the "all deaths" statistics like these "Expose'" folks did to show that the vaccinated were dying at increased rates from everything else so that there was no overall health reason to get the vaccine. Hmmmm

I had not heard of "The Expose'" before, so followed the link to them and found this gem: https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/03/majorit ... an-states/

So all the deaths in the VAERS system where the vaccine batch was identified were attributable to just 4% of the batches. And these bad batches were sent primarily to "Red" states. The Dems are conducting chemical warfare on us! But one of the advantages of living in a "Blue" state is that if any of the family is forced to take the jab (two have to date) we'll be getting a "clean" vaccine. Or at least getting a vaccine that hasn't been deliberately poisoned.

These "Expose'" folks really do dig into the available statistics, don't they?
I am following all of this as closely as I can. One problem is that there is a LOT of misinformation and a LOT of disinformation, I suspect coming from all sides and all sources. I do not believe that 5% of the non-vaccine experimental substances are dirty, I believe that 100% are formulated as bio-weapons, and are absolutely NOT for health purposes. What they do contain is NOTHING that I want in my body, screwing with the Creator's opcode for my personal specific instruction set.

Why would I say that? Because, untreated by anything the kill rate of the spike protein is around 1%. For the children the survival rate is statistically 100%. Therefore there is no "need" for children to be jabbed. Why the push by the drug pushers to contaminate America's children?

The jab is a clear and present danger because the actual "gotcha" will be one to two years in the future when the next covid rolls in and our immune systems go berserk trying to kill it, and in the end the storm kills us outright. all of this potential is in the records of every covid "vaccine" attempt that went through animal trials. this time, WE are the animals THEY are experimenting on. they skipped the animal trials because the covid vax trials that went to the animal testing stage are 100% FATAL. And THAT'S THE REASON WE ARE THE EXPERIMENT !
to the point, current info:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... 0e187b9193

The jab turns us into a GMO. A genetically modified organism, and that cannot be reversed.
A little-commented item is that, nearly if not all the people putting out the information I posted above are believers and followers of Christ, and almost ALL of the people pushing the jab show zero evidence of belief in Christ, but in fact exhibit the symptoms of anti-christ, one of the major ones is their constant lying and deception and accusations against the believers who love their families and children, and want what's best for them. The fact that the liar class is pushing their bio-weapon from the pov of they know what's best for us and the shot is beneficial to people who absolutely don't need it PROVES to me that they hate Christ and His family of believers.

But and IF anyone has doubts about Yahweh's opinion of lying prophets, and the prognosticators of the need for the jab qualify as false prophets, because actual prophets do not lie because Yahweh cannot lie . . .
Jeremiah was active as a prophet from the thirteenth year of Josiah, king of Judah (626 BC), until after the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of Solomon's Temple in 587 BC. This period spanned the reigns of five kings of Judah: Josiah, Jehoahaz, Jehoiakim, Jehoiachin, and Zedekiah. The prophetess Huldah was a relative and contemporary of Jeremiah while the prophet Zephaniah was his mentor. (wikip)
for context.
The book is short and worthwhile reading because Jeremiah was confronted with false-prophets claiming that J was a false prophet and that he was lying. Sounding much like the liars of today stating that we who don't believe them are the liars, and we are being squelched just like J was de-platformed in his day. Everything he prophesied came to pass exactly as he said it would, and he was among those who went to Babylon in chains. All of this to quote this direct pronouncement from Yahweh
Thus saith the LORD [ יהוה ] of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes;

And of them shall be taken up a curse by all the captivity of Judah which are in Babylon, saying, The LORD make thee like Zedekiah and like Ahab, whom the king of Babylon roasted in the fire;

Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 29: 21-23

Ah! is there a loophole, 'in his name'? No, because the liar drug pushers are claiming to be gods, and displacing the will of יהוה