Ivermectin as a "Prevent Defense"

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Ivermectin as a "Prevent Defense"

Post by earlmck »

I know there are a fair bunch of us olde leevergunners who got some of that education from our resident docs on here and so were early adapters of the Ivermectin protocols for fightin' the Covid: there are probably about as many variations of use as there are levergunners, though my old pard Butch is using the same program I am.

Several months ago the boss and I laid in a batch of Ivermectin and the other FLCCC recommended goodies to use in "early treatment" for when we would get the bug. Then I read about the cases where the danged spike protein off the Covid virus, or off the vaccine, could do stuff to clog up the capillaries in the lungs and could leave you permanently impaired (one of my friends seems to have got his lung capacity seriously reduced following the vaccines). This got me to thinking it might be nice to avoid the vaccine and the Covid altogether. So we started the "prevention" regimen put out by the FLCCC at the time, which was a couple doses close together and then one a week for evermore (or as long as you felt endangered, I assume).

A few days ago I checked their web site and found that somewhere along the line the FLCCC guidelines went to a recommendation of 2 doses per week. The boss, retired RN that she is, was already not sold on taking a weekly dose of an anti-parasitic drug forever, so we had already dropped to a monthly maintenance dose and the twice/week isn't happening. I tried to find out what the protocols would be for use in fighting parasites, thinking that if people were taking a weekly dose of Ivermectin to fight off River Blindness, maybe that was OK for me to keep doing it to prevent Covid. But it looks like (near as I can find out) the parasite treatment is a dose or two (at the same 0.2mg/kg dose we've been using for Covid) and that is usually it unless the two don't quite get the job done and they need a third after a few months. So that wasn't reassuring for doing "dose a week forever". And then I found some articles by a couple Argentine docs who were using Ivermectin before we'd even heard about it in these parts. Their "prevent" protocol is similar to ours for a while, once a week for eight weeks. Then they say "after these two months, the adipose tissue will have accumulated enough ivermectin for its protective effect to last for another four months". They are using Vitamin D and zinc all along, and also carrageenan, which I had not heard of previously. I'm thinking the wife and I will knock off the Ivermectin for a few months now 'cause we both have plenty of that "adipose tissue" to hold a good reserve stock. Maybe keep with the D, zinc, quercetin. Maybe a little nebulized hydrogen peroxide occasionally which seems to be another thing that helps cut the virus down to size if it has started a colony in your nose/throat.

Any countervailing thoughts out there from you fellers who have this a lot better studied than I have?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ivermectin as a "Prevent Defense"

Post by Tycer »

That’s kind of what we ended up doing by default. We took it prophylactically for several months from October through May and decided that we had our vitamin D and zinc levels along with course 10 selenium and vitamin C that we could start taking it prophylactically.
But as it turns out, we ended up taking it every a couple of months anyway because of travel. We dosed up right after the first flight.
With regards to the carrageenan, the Betadine cold defense spray is Saline and carrageenan and is clinically proven to stop the cold virus, which are coronavirus. If you buy some buy the iota carrageenan and the recipe is one cup of water, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 tsp. Mix it in cold, add a little heat, let it cool, put it in a nasal sprayer or of some sort. You’ll be throwing most of the cup of liquid away.
We still use that when going out to dinner, or traveling.
The Argentinian study by Carvallo has been called into question because he refuses to release his raw data, which I understand is not the norm. That’s the one where not one front line medical worker got Covid using the protocol of carageenan nasal spray and ivermectin.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I'm a bit wary of nebulized H2O2, but look at the FLCCC-published recent stuff on carageenan and povidone-iodine and eucalyptol.

I use the Betadine Sore Throat Gargle - which is a one per cent povidone-iodine solution (watered-down Betadine) set up for gargling. Even more importantly, I use Alkalol nasal rinse - it is a eucalyptol-based solution that seems to do a good job of ridding the nasal mucosa of CoVid. I use it morning, night, and after work/errands. Clearing out the nasal mucosa cannot be neglected, so don't just use the gargle.

I still use ivermectin twice a week, but my exposure is really high (I've seen almost 50 active CoVid cases in the past two months).

Early-start of fluvoxamine and cyproheptadine is important when infected (check with YOUR doc to be sure no contraindications), and I'm a firm believer in nebulized glutathione (have to get from a compounding pharmacy that can do sterile products).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Speaking of nebulizing, Jackie Stone is having great results with hypoxic individuals using nebulized nano silver.
https://www.ivermectin.africa/wp-conten ... vid-19.pdf
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I switched out ivermectin for quercitin based on what I read that it also "opens the cell door to allow the zinc in to deal with spike. We are not finding ready sources of ivermectin and are holding it in reserve JIC.

the bottle of quercitin states one capsule per day, I forget what that amounts to, 250mg maybe. I am taking 35mg of zinc per day. whether this is a balanced intake or not IDK. Zinc PLUS HQO or IVERMECTIN are the prescribed protocol. I think it is Zelenco who uses Quercitin.

I prefer to take the same doses daily, because I don't want to guess about when I have enough reserve IVER, and I trust I would be deficient when I might need it, and the zinc could be fire-walled out of the cells.

I gargle listerine whenever it feels useful. This morning I had heavy mucus draining into the back of my throat, chased it with listerine, then hit it with Rhinocort, which has budesonide as an active ingredient. This cleared out the sinus area. It's the best I can do without a government grant.

The only question I have is the balance between Quercitin and Zinc, as well as the balance between Vit C and Vit D, which I've read also have a synergistic relationship.

Any comments? I'm trying to get this right enough. I believe I had the 19 early on, which brings up the immunity thing. I've never heard of natural immunity wearing off. What I've read about the immune system is that it has a long memory and resources that reach far back. Like measles and mumps and polio, etc. Is that disinformation?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We use 30 mg zinc for women and men without prostates and 50 mg for men with prostates
We use 500 mg quercetin
We use 2,000 mg Vitamin C ('mixed ascorbate' type best)
We use 5,000 units Vitamin D (but check blood levels every 6 months minimum)
We use Alkalol nasal rinse morning, evening, and when returning home from errands/work
And we use ivermectin depending on weight and exposure and budget constraints

The only side effects in the above regimen (including the twice-weelky 0.4mg/kg ivermectin-users) is stomach upset - usually from the Vitamin C. A small percentage of people will turn vitamin C into oxalate and may have an increased risk of kidney stones with high doses of vitamin C. Also - we advise 1 mg of copper daily for those taking zinc chronically, to prevent copper depletion by the zinc.

All those doses are for prevention, doubling doses if acute illness happens (honestly in over a year I don't think I've seen ANYONE get CoVid symptoms who has been on the above regimen - most common mistake is leaving out quercetin or the nasal rinse, or not being able to afford ivermectin).

Natural immunity is longstanding and robust, especially if the person gets ongoing minor exposures that 'update' their immune system. It DOES NOT MATTER whether 'antibodies' are found in the blood - a person who survives CoVid is by definition immune, regardless of whether or not there is detectable antibody of a particular type. The only 'antibodies' typically tested for are ones the vaccine induces, to the spike-protein of the virus, and an individual who has been infected may generate dozens of OTHER effective antibodies, as well as other mechanisms of wiping out the virus.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thank you So Much !