Tulsa Race Massacre 1921

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Tulsa Race Massacre 1921

Post by FWiedner »

I've been listening to propaganda snippets all day regarding the "racist" massacre of black citizens and the loss of the "black Wall Street" in May of 1921 in Tulsa, OK. We are currently reviewing the tragedy of this event in hindsight, the light of the 1619 project, and over a year of BLM violence in multiple cities across the nation.

I submit that the nature of man has not changed in 10,000 years. I see this in the light of Freddy Gray in Baltimore, Michael Brown in St. Louis, George Floyd in Minneapolis, and BLM and ANTIFA in Portland and numerous other cities over the entirety of 2020.

I'll opine that Tulsa was likely no different. Some perceived injustice got the ball rolling and a bunch of hootnannys 'got even' by looting, rioting, murdering their neighbors, and burning down their own neighborhoods, just like they do now. I do not believe that there was any "race massacre." There may have been a lot of people killed and property destroyed, but is it possible that the statistic remains consistent in that 98% of black people are killed by other black people?

The media are changing history to fit the current BLM is beautiful and whitey is evil narrative.

JMO.
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Tulsa Race Massacre 1921

Post by Trailboss »

A few things to note:

Sixty armed blacks went to the Court House, where a young man was being held on rape charges and, attacked the officers there. An early newspaper account reported that officer deaths occurred at the Court House before the group was repelled. The group of blacks left the Court House to gather a larger armed force and return. The Sheriff rounded up armed citizens before the black mob returned and the citizen deputies went out to meet the mob. The newspapers reported, after the town was burned, that 10 white deputized citizens and 24 black citizens were killed in total. The rape of a white teen by a black man was not disputed, nor was the identity of the rapist. The black community claimed that they were fearful that the black youth would be lynched. Noting the year and the fact that lynchings were not uncommon, the black community had a reason to be concerned. Though their concerns were not justification for the Court House attack and killings.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Trite, but true:
You can't have a better yesterday.
Personally, I had enough of this BLM BS starting in 1972 in the Military. The entire 20 years until I retired, I got really tired of being called racist anytime I had to discipline a black troop. What made it even more hard was that his buddies would lie and back up his story.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:20 pm
Trite, but true:
You can't have a better yesterday.
Personally, I had enough of this BLM BS starting in 1972 in the Military. The entire 20 years until I retired, I got really tired of being called racist anytime I had to discipline a black troop. What made it even more hard was that his buddies would lie and back up his story.
I’ve heard the same thing from so many people;

a) you are ‘raaacist’ if you do anything to hold a black person accountable for doing something wrong, and

b) all too often, there will be other black individuals (or Snowflake Libtards) willing to lie to help the wrongdoer play the ‘race card’.

The fact that MOST blacks are closer to Candace Owens or Walter Williams in their integrity and behavior doesn’t help much to offset the damage the few who game the system do.

A truly color-blind justice system could totally fix things in a generation, but the Democrats destroyed black families with welfare, and WANT them to be dysfunctional and dependent.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

A truly color-blind justice system could totally fix things in a generation
It's coming, it's coming soon, He is at the very gates, some sweet day He will put His foot down on Mount Olive, and the truly color-blind justice system will present. No one will game it. No one will pervert it. And no wickedness will interrupt humanity for a thousand years.

Seem like a fantasy? It's NOT. This is the world's eminent future, which mankind CANNOT achieve, but Christ will. Amen, come quickly Lord Jesus
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

You might change what is in the books, but you cannot change the truth of the past. That is why so many are trying to destroy history.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Scott Tschirhart
Senior Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Trailboss wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:19 pm
A few things to note:

Sixty armed blacks went to the Court House, where a young man was being held on rape charges and, attacked the officers there. An early newspaper account reported that officer deaths occurred at the Court House before the group was repelled. The group of blacks left the Court House to gather a larger armed force and return. The Sheriff rounded up armed citizens before the black mob returned and the citizen deputies went out to meet the mob. The newspapers reported, after the town was burned, that 10 white deputized citizens and 24 black citizens were killed in total. The rape of a white teen by a black man was not disputed, nor was the identity of the rapist. The black community claimed that they were fearful that the black youth would be lynched. Noting the year and the fact that lynchings were not uncommon, the black community had a reason to be concerned. Though their concerns were not justification for the Court House attack and killings.
Oh how different a picture China Joe painted on Memorial Day. I think they are needing some big racial incident to happen to distract us from something else. They are working this too hard not to be headed in that direction. Pump enough dope and guns into these communities and sooner or later, they will have a police shooting to blame on racism.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

Pics from the day show the black American Legion arriving at the court house on a flat bed truck with Browning water cooled machine gun set up on a tripod. The sheriff at the time wrote a book about the incident which I've read. Yeah, I need links but am lazy.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
osu007
Levergunner

Post by osu007 »

Hello all. There seems to be some incorrect info that has been passed to you guys. The girl was Caucasian was not raped. She was an elevator operator, age 17 I believe. A young blk male was on the elevator. There is speculation as to if the contact was wanted or unwanted. The official story was that the elevator opened, an older white male was there to use the elevator and saw blk male’s hand on female’s hand/arm/body, the female screams and yells that she has been assaulted. Blk male runs. Blk male was jailed. Blk community is worried that the male was going to be lynched, so a group of blk veteran soldiers, that were armed, proceeded to the court house with other black community residents to prevent a feared lynching. The armed group of “old” veterans were confronted by whites. A struggle between 1 white man trying to disarm 1 old retired veteran ensued over the gun. The veteran squeezed/jerked a round off from the rifle striking an innocent, I believe white female bystander. This was what started what was called the race riot of 1921, which was renamed the race massacre. I live in Tulsa and had an old friend. James knew an older gentleman when he was a younger man. James and I both worked in the area where the area of the story took place. James told me that his friend remembered as a young child seeing wagons and flat bed trucks with black bodies being hauled away. I believe the final numbers were something like approx 300 blk deaths and 20 or less white deaths. Personally, I believe that this issue is the same as so many others. There are two sides to every to every story, and only God knows what happened and why. This is what I have from speaking to people a lot older than I, and also some info from micro fish stories from old newspapers. I hope I have not offended anyone, as I was only trying to pass in history.