Random thought on Covid vaccine

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
ndcowboy
Levergunner 2.0

Random thought on Covid vaccine

Post by ndcowboy »

Reading lots and lots this morning on arguments about the covid vaccine and had a random thought that doesn't seem to tie into anything I've run across so far. That thought is:
While Trump was president, he was exploring many, many different ways to combat this disease. Talked frequently about different medications and seemed to show promise, different treatments that were working, and many different vaccines being developed. Now that Biden is president, it is 100% get the vaccine we tell you to get and pressure those around you to do the same.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Re: Random thought on Covid vaccine

Post by gamekeeper »

Just my take as a Limey watching from afar, Trump was a President that had the American public at heart. Mr Biden is just another democrat..
The UK is pushing the vaccine too and I doubt that we are being told the whole truth about it and the side affects. I have never seen so many warnings about strokes on TV and radio.
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.

It is better to sit in a tree thinking about God than sitting in a church thinking about hunting.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

Just heard on the radio that around half the staff at NIH and CDC have yet to be vaccinated. What are they waiting for? Perhaps they know a few things we don't.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

A lot of entities are pushing the vaccines hard.

There is discussion of vaccine passports, social ostracizing, shaming, peer pressure, denial of freedom of movement and assembly, denial of service, and even bribery. Everything is aimed at making life unpleasant or difficult for those don't take the shot. They are talking about refusing to recognize immunity of persons who may have gained natural immunity from having actually had the virus. They want them to get the shot anyway. They are already talking about the necessity for boosters because the vaccines don't impart permanent immunity. Gee, a ready made market for a multi-billion dollar drug enterprise. Who'da thought.

Maybe the media is picking the worst case or disasters to report as they are wont to do, but there are reports of terrible reactions to different vaccines across the globe.

I guess a fellow is just supposed to suck it up and play the odds.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

There are still a bunch of questions I have not found answers for. One of them is: If you were in the same household as a person who had CoVid and the person with CoVid never quarantined from you, doesn't that mean that you have either had it or have demonstrated at least some immunity to CoVid?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

piller wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 1:59 pm
There are still a bunch of questions I have not found answers for. One of them is: If you were in the same household as a person who had CoVid and the person with CoVid never quarantined from you, doesn't that mean that you have either had it or have demonstrated at least some immunity to CoVid?
Yes
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

piller wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 1:59 pm
Very likely.

Positive antibodies sort of confirms it.
...’sort of’ cuz antibody and antigen testing is like looking for a phrase you know is in a document to see if that document is on your hard drive; other documents could have the same phrase, so how ‘unique’ the phrase is matters.

Negative antibodies does NOT exclude it, however.
...partly for the same reason as above, and additionally because the person may have made antibodies to a completely different part of the virus than assumed, or theoretically may not have made antibodies at all; they could have killed or repelled the virus with any number of other immune system components.

Hope that makes sense.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It does. I had CoVid back over Christmas. My Wife and Son did not get it. I never wore a mask at home. I stayed in bed for several days just because I was too exhausted to walk more than to the bathroom and back. It seems logical to me that they have some immunity due to exposure. My wife had a fever for 2 days before I got it. Her fever broke and she bounced right back like a super ball. Remember those little brightly colored bouncing balls that used to be sold in vending machines like gumballs were sold. Those things bounce like crazy.
D. Brian Casady
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

“Vaccine” passports. It’s called a shot record.

Was a time to travel internationally you had to be vaccinated. No one complained.

Was a time when immigrating, or illness was on the ship you were quarantined. People complained but most understood.

Today you can get on a plane with what amounts to no physical exam Then fly anywhere in the world and for the most part take off for parts unknown as soon as you land.

Yes, there are places that are restricting entrance or requiring quarantine on arrival. But, this occurred after the horse was out of the barn.

So here we are. Folks screaming to return to pre Covid conditions. While at the same time refusing vaccination and complaining about the death rate.

Folks humans have learned how to minimize the effects of deadly viruses. We eliminated small pox (last case in 1978). We have reduced frequency of malaria, yellow fever and a whole host of other viruses. We’ve done it by using the tools we have.

And yet folks complain about being forced to follow protocols know to minimize the spread of viruses.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

[quote]So here we are. Folks screaming to return to pre Covid conditions. While at the same time refusing vaccination and complaining about the death rate.

Folks humans have learned how to minimize the effects of deadly viruses. We eliminated small pox (last case in 1978). We have reduced frequency of malaria, yellow fever and a whole host of other viruses. We’ve done it by using the tools we have.
[/quote]

1. the death rate, the actual honest world-wide death rate is about exactly the same as a stiff flue season. the hype and the lies are only to foment enough fear for people to believe the lie.

1a i heard on the radio today that the cdc came out with the actual number of deaths in America caused by the chinaflu. Ready? 9,2xx and change. THAT'S IT !! NinetyTwoHundredPlus. it is hard to submit to a vacc from a conglomerate of wickedness willing to lie to this extent to terrify citizens. don't whitewash the vacc by comparing it to anything in our past.

b. the vaccines you mention work in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MANNER than the chinaflu shot, which turns people into a GMO, exactly the same thing they are terrified of eating. no one has ever mass-altered the DNA code that the Creator programmed into us. the vax that's out there now is man playing god, it is man's wisdom, and it is being pushed by some of the most wicked people on the planet. IT IS IN NO WAY THE ANALOG of the vaccines that you mentioned. it is a BIO-WEAPON, and the use of it is a crime against humanity.

p. peace, out
Last edited by Grizz on Sun May 30, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The first Smallpox vaccine was using the exudate of Cowpox sores to give susceptible people a case of Cowpox. That was close enough to Smallpox to cause immunity without actually having to suffer Smallpox. There are still people who work closely with cattle who may not even realize that they are carrying the immunity to Smallpox into the present.

Vaccines traditionally used the idea of either weakened live viruses and bacteria or dead virus or bacteria to cause a reaction which allowed for the white cells to learn that unique pathogen and how to kill it. Even the Chicken Pox/Shingles vaccine works that way. Chicken Pox is a sneaky virus in that once it infects you, it never leaves. It stays inside you for the rest of your life as part of your own DNA. The Shingles Vaccine effectively reminds your body to fight it.

This CoVid vaccine is altogether different. It is meant to cause changes in your DNA just like being infected with Chicken Pox or HIV does. We still do not know the long term results. This CoVid vaccine has more paperwork to not hold anyone liable for adverse reactions than any other shot I have ever seen.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Regardless of whether past-generations vaccines were safe or unsafe, mandated or not mandated, there is a camels-nose-under-the-tent issue here, PARTICULARLY since we keep electing Democrat 'progressssives' who love to use threats and violence to force others to do things.

One of the issues is "What if there are six ways to treat or prevent a condition, and the government insists on mandating one, and only one, as the acceptable method....AND....what if that method is clearly not as effective as, nor as safe as, some of the others...?" Leaving such decisions to 'The Authorities', such as WHO and CDC, clearly invites political shenanigans and allows China or Russia, or unscrupulous politicians with industrial ties, to steer public policy in a very dangerous direction.

Another issue is that "vaccines are forever". If a drug is mandated, most of the time people who stop taking it due to a side effect have the side effect resolve, although clearly with the new knowledge of epigenetics, this isn't always the case. However by design, vaccinations are intended to cause permanent physiologic change, so this needs to be kept in mind.

And finally, if we allow government to use force to make our neighbor do something they don't want to do, merely because it is what WE would do, where does that end...?

We (some of us) want to demand that our neighbor be vaccinated, to reduce OUR risk. If the vaccine works, when WE get vaccinated we should be protected from our neighbor, so we should not really worry about whether they are vaccinated; if our protection from the vaccine is so undependable that our unvaccinated neighbor endangers us, then we shouldn't be making them take a not-very-effective vaccine, now should we...?

The other issue is liability - the government has already exempted vaccine manufacturers from any liability, and allowed records to be kept secret that would ordinarily be matters of public record if problems arose. Now we have employers and airlines and government itself threatening to force vaccines on people - what if the vaccines do turn out to cause harm...? (They already have caused deaths, probably more than most other vaccines, although the scrutiny has admittedly been higher, but ALL drugs and ALL vaccines potentially can harm or kill - pretending that is not so renders the discussant irrelevant to serious public policy discussions. Whether or not the number of deaths is 'too many' for the vaccine to be considered 'safe and effective' has yet to be determined.) If any entity requires you to do something, ESPECIALLY something you don't want to do and you feel is risky, and you suffer harm, that entity should be held liable, whether it is your employer, school, or government; forcing you to vaccinate certainly is in that category.

Forcing a CCW licensee to disarm in a 'gun free zone' is a similar issue (or forcing someone averse to guns to strap one on, to be even closer of an analogy). Businesses that force victim disarmament should be held SEVERELY liable for any harm someone on their property suffers who could have conceivably protected themselves with proper use of a firearm.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

one of your BEST, Doc.

this should be mandatory reading for everyone before they can consent to a shot. informed consent.

this should be read into the Federal Register from the floor of the senate AND house.

it's not because that will stop anything, it is so that the truth of the wickedness and corruption of the vaxxeristas will be a matter of public record as an indictment against them and a witness to any future survivors.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

COVID deaths plunge after major world city introduces ivermectin

https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/covid-death ... vermectin/

Why was this not done in the USA?

It has been known since the beginning that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective therapies.

Why did American politicians and health agencies choose to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans? Why is our nation being held hostage to ineffective pandemic protocols and pressured to accept "vaccines" for which no one is accountable in case of disaster?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

WHY? it is the purpose of the bio-weapon chinaflu to kill people. it is the further purpose of the bio-weapon vaccine to kill people.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Here's an interesting article just on the way the CoVid virus works...

https://elpais.com/elpais/2020/05/18/ci ... 44543.html

The graphics do a decent job of showing why the 'ACE' receptor is important, and the 'spike protein', etc...
Furin and CoVid Virulence Cell-to-Cell.png
Although of course TIME magazine tries to sanitize and minimize - even they admit there is some odd stuff going on - https://time.com/5882918/zhang-yongzhen ... us-genome/

And expectedly, PBS just talks about big-pharma stuff (...yet the LibTards out there think "...PBS is a PUBLIC broadcasting system, so it is free from all that bad Orange-man kind of stuff like 'big corporations' and stuff..." :roll: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/cov ... litidepsin

Then there is this tid-bit where colchicine benefits myocarditis (a pre-CoVid study), so this could explain why some CoVid patients given that drug do better. https://jcmr-online.biomedcentral.com/a ... 18-S1-O100
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Hey Doc, how does the illustration relate to ivermectin binding with the spike virus, per this paper

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32871846/ which seems to me that it "disarms" the spike, is this correct?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

By binding to it, it means the spike protein is unable to bind to the cell surface and gain entry.

Kind of like if you were approaching your front door with key in hand, and I came up with a glove and slipped it over your hand and key, or even just the key.

At least that’s my understanding.

Dr Mobeen Syed on YouTube has put up videos that explain five or six ways ivermectin prevents infection, treats it if it happens, AND mitigates the damage. The videos are demonetized but still up.

It isn’t that unusual for a pharmacological agent, especially a huge molecule like ivermectin, to have multiple pharmacological effects, just like a piece off an old lawnmower might have several things it could be used for. In some cases the effects are actually related and complimentary; in others they may even have conflicting effects, and probably most of the time are just unrelated.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Looks like the lawyers in India are going after WHO due to all the deaths that were caused by failure to accept ivermectin as a treatment option.

https://youtu.be/WenJhxVWekU

Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

mRNA inventor interview. Good info.

Post by Tycer »

This is great. The guy that invented the mRNA vaccine, knowing what he knows now, would not have taken the Covid vaccine. You can fast forward through Kirsch’s commentary.

https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b ... 0525032595
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All I KNOW is a friends sister in law, 46, died of a severe heart attack in her sleep. An autopsy was not conducted when it was revealed she had her shots!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

another random thought, i hope everyone knows how to save these discussions as html documents offline . . .

just in case, right click on the page, click "Save Page As" and it will bring up a dialog for directing where you want to save and what you prefer to call it.

this way, when this forum gets wiped, we will have preserved whichever parts we want to keep.

click
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Tycer posted this above - https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY - WATCH IT...!!!!!!

Another interesting report - European physicians urging at least a temporary halt for vaccination - https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/fr ... in-humans/

Now we see there are confirmations of the fact that the spike protein does NOT stay on the immunized-cell's surfaces as thought, in which case the spike hits platelets, endothelial cells, and travels to the spleen, brain, and ovaries, among other tissues. This explains the unexpected side effects. It also transfers into the breast milk of lactating women.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-ale ... ines-sugge