When there is no longer accountability.

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

When there is no longer accountability.

Post by AJMD429 »

This is what happens when society proclaims that one particular group of people doesn’t have to obey rules, and will be exempted from any penalties or consequences.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ing-video/

It is sad, because it needn’t be that way.

It reminds me of a family I knew as a kid, and their kid was pudgy and wore glasses, so got teased a bit more than average. I could relate, because I was skinny and wore glasses, so suffered the same fate.

However I didn’t get ‘protected’, so I learned social skills, like when to tease-back, when to self-deprecate, and when to stand my ground. Mostly people liked me, even the other kids who teased a lot.

My friend, on the other hand, had a mom who would always jump in and intervene, because she felt HER kid shouldn’t get teased because she was a single-mom (she never bothered to marry whoever the dad was). I could relate to being dad-less as well, as my father passed away when I was a toddler, but again, that didn’t make me a ‘protected class’.

Over the years, it became obvious that since he was ‘protected’ and always seen as a ‘victim’, that teasing HIM had big consequences, and his mom would make sure you got punishment from the principal even for the slightest ‘offense’ or using the wrong word.

It got to the point that since he knew he was ‘protected’, he started bullying others, and sure enough, even if he punched someone for no real reason, or vandalized their bike, or whatever, he was always let off the hook, because he was ‘special’...he had become ENTITLED, and above the law.

By the end of high school, this potentially decent kid, who could have grown up well-liked, and had any number of local jobs and fit in to the community, was universally disliked, by fellow students, and by the teachers and administrators who he and his mother were constantly manipulating.

This kid was white, but the exact same thing that happened to him is happening to millions of little black kids raised the same way.

Then there’s millions of OTHER little black kids who are being raised with good values, honesty, and integrity, who are going to have to deal with the fact that so many kids and adults will look at them and assume they are lazy, dishonest, violent, and refuse to be held accountable (even if by some remote chance society actually tries to do so). That is a real shame...!

But the blame falls squarely on the ‘progresssssives’ and ‘liberals’ and other species of Democrat, who think it is ok to destroy a race, and if need be, an entire nation, just to manipulate the economy in their favor, while pretending to ‘help’ others, or worse yet, just to do their ‘virtue signaling’ so they can feel warm-fuzzies that they have shown how much better they are than those yucky capitalist conservatives... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: When there is no longer accountability.

Post by Blaine »

I'm better at "bullet" phrases than prose.
You said it perfectly.
'Crats are using blacks, and liberal whites are scared to say anything lest they be accused of being "racist"...
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The willingness of Democrats to completely DESTROY black families to suit their twisted self-serving agenda, is so disgusting and awful, yet most of the Democrats are so lacking in self-awareness that they act as if they are on some sort of moral high-ground. :lol:

Then they call Trump and his supporters ‘raaacists’... :roll: :lol:

Evidently irony, like humor, is too complex for ‘liberal’ minds, but I really don't think they understand that when REAL racists (aka ‘modern liberal progressive Democrats’) accuse non-racists (aka ‘conservatives’) of ‘raaacism’ it is really irritating.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm
The willingness of Democrats to completely DESTROY black families to suit their twisted self-serving agenda, is so disgusting and awful, yet most of the Democrats are so lacking in self-awareness that they act as if they are on some sort of moral high-ground. :lol:

Then they call Trump and his supporters ‘raaacists’... :roll: :lol:

Evidently irony, like humor, is too complex for ‘liberal’ minds, but I really don't think they understand that when REAL racists (aka ‘modern liberal progressive Democrats’) accuse non-racists (aka ‘conservatives’) of ‘raaacism’ it is really irritating.
Not to pick at a scab, but going back to another post how in the world can you imply there is no difference in crats, and repubs? If that attitude was universal, the crats wouldn't have to cheat and steal to win elections. There's two teams, you best get behind the one on the Right Side of things and promote the hell out of them. :idea:
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Blaine wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm
Not to pick at a scab, but going back to another post how in the world can you imply there is no difference in crats, and repubs? If that attitude was universal, the crats wouldn't have to cheat and steal to win elections. There's two teams, you best get behind the one on the Right Side of things and promote the hell out of them. :idea:

Yeah, Doc.

You better wake up and choose between your pimp or your abusive spouse.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

FWiedner wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:45 pm
Blaine wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:20 pm

Yeah, Doc.

You better wake up and choose between your pimp or your abusive spouse.

:lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: Nice try, but, I guess all a steer can do is "try". :lol:
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Blaine wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:12 am

You're not actually in touch with that little situation referred to as 'reality', are you?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

FWiedner wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:18 pm
Blaine wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:12 am

You're not actually in touch with that little situation referred to as 'reality', are you?

:?:
Blah, Blah, Blah.... :lol:

Go ahead, smart alec....fix all the problems with the tools you have at hand. Republicans are disappointing at best, but the other choice is unthinkable. Or, you could join the Forum Amen Corner and just kvetch about it all.