another front line doctor

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

another front line doctor

Post by Grizz »

https://drleemerritt.com/

she is the real deal. there is a video at the bottom of the page that deals with the mask myths from scientific facts. she describes the damage to children, and the effect of the brainwashing that is going on in America. it's what we've been saying, and worse.

this is powerful stuff right here. i will append this to the iver page as well.
1894cfan
Levergunner 3.0

Re: another front line doctor

Post by 1894cfan »

From a psychological point of view, I'm ready to kick the bucket, buy the farm, auger in, push up daisies, stare at the brown side of the grass! Take your pick! :( :twisted: I've had more than enough of this BS! Add on, I'm not a suicidal type, but the thought is crossing my mind more and more lately!
Last edited by 1894cfan on Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

1894cfan wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:07 am
From a psychological point of view, I'm ready to kick the bucket, buy the farm, auger in, push up daisies, stare at the brown side of the grass! Take your pick! :( :twisted: I've had more than enough of this BS!
You are not the only one.

I abhor what this country has come too, and from what I've seen, we've haven't seen anything yet.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

J Miller wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:22 am
1894cfan wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:07 am
From a psychological point of view, I'm ready to kick the bucket, buy the farm, auger in, push up daisies, stare at the brown side of the grass! Take your pick! :( :twisted: I've had more than enough of this BS!
You are not the only one.

I abhor what this country has come too, and from what I've seen, we've haven't seen anything yet.

Joe
I understand but please hang-in there, buck-up, stiff upper lip and all that......

They used to teach us in sunday and vacation bible schools that we were "salt and light" or at least should be those qualities.....

We take the easy way out and there is no normalcy or decency left.....
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

1894cfan I completely understand. It's like, when my flight instinct is triggered, where am I going to go? Poland sounded nice until I read up on it.

But if you are really serious about checking out, and I've no reason to doubt you, PLEASE GET SOME HELP. PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE. I've dealt with the aftermath of some suicides, and I bet you would not want to inflict that much pain on your loved ones. It may seem like it's over for you. But it's NEVER OVER for the ones who love you.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Settle down, ignore it all.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey you guys, if you feel that bad come and live in England for a while, you will soon feel a lot better being American I can assure you.
If I even told my doctor that I felt that way I could have a visit from the police to remove all my guns... That's why I have to keep smiling no matter how much Pelosi they throw at me.. :D
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

gamekeeper wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:22 am
Hey you guys, if you feel that bad come and live in England for a while, you will soon feel a lot better being American I can assure you.
If I even told my doctor that I felt that way I could have a visit from the police to remove all my guns... That's why I have to keep smiling no matter how much Pelosi they throw at me.. :D
THANKS for the perspective.

We still have it good in the U.S.....the problem is that not enough of us are pushing back often enough or hard enough.

The first day a politician got a letter from even one percent of his constituents, believe me his perspective would change. That would be sixty thousand letters for the average office holder.

Unfortunately most Free Speech never gets past the halls of the gun shop or gun forum; it needs to be in the lap of the political class, and on the pages of the regular news media.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

IDK Doc. I don't share your optimism. My son was a legislative aide to a congressman. they tried and actually did some good. a bit. but the moral morass and pressure to conform to it is far deeper than we know.

now my son is a Texan, so that's a step in the right direction. but the Texas legislature has very little to crow about, and a lot of crow than needs swallowing.

see, i hope, IT'S HUMAN NATURE WRIT LARGE.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Every generation probably thinks the world is going to hell.

I'm not so sure. I'm not wearing a mask except to the hospital these days. Lots of people look at me funny, but I can pass it off because they are wearing masks.

God is ultimately in charge and I am not, so I try to keep that in perspective.