I really think I can put up with a lot of ‘stupid’...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I really think I can put up with a lot of ‘stupid’...

Post by AJMD429 »

...but this would have me rocking in fetal position clutching a teddy bear, and making some half-autistic, half-demonic, mutterings...

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/0 ... per-spray/

I guess I’m just too used to ‘freedom’.
I’m spoiled. Thanks to many of our ancestors, who would not acquiesce to such a thing.

Imagine Washington, Madison, and Hamilton, riding in their carriage; the driver comes to a halt. “Driver, what’s the problem...?” “Sir, we are entering a gun-free zone...”

Moment of confused silence....

.....gunshot.

“Driver, push that chap off to the side of the road, will you? Then drive on...!”
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Jay Bird
Senior Levergunner

Re: I really think I can put up with a lot of ‘stupid’...

Post by Jay Bird »

The overwhelming amount of immigrants, legal or not, just want to escape where they came from and hang on the tits of America........but there is also an appreciable percentage who harbor the character traits of countries where "the strong survive." and bring that low life mentality with them to OUR country.

People will only do to you what you let them do. I find it all very simple.....I let people make their own path and if these bad hombres rob and kill the good guy down the street , that's the good guys problem. ....he let "FEAR" from government repercussions
from defending himself and now he's been beaten, robbed, maybe killed from a group of worthless and ungrateful "immigrants."

I'm not going to tase or pepper spray no one if my or my families life is in danger. I'm just going to give them a three round burst from an AR.

Whenever a countries populace gives up the only proven way to defend themselves (firearms) they have no one to blame but themselves....
The Very Mighty BAR
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Not wanting it, nor hoping for it, but I see a un-Civil war coming to a boil. This time it will be inner city versus suburbs and country. The inner city has more breathing targets. Judging only from my time at gun ranges, the aggressive inner city folks rarely seem to be as concerned with accuracy. They shoot fast and seem happy with just hitting the target. A target at 100 yards is pretty safe from them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Then there’s this police-state stuff...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ace-masks/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Jay Bird
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jay Bird »

That's OK...let it start......the rank and file cops....or what's left of them...are on OUR side. something has to happen...we all know that WE are just in the P.O. stage but....if they call for our guns.....

We were watchin this riot in Columbia last night on TV....this riot happened some time last summer.....the cops could easily have passed for a Max Max Mel Gibson...on steroids.....these cats were meeeaaannnn with all kinds of body armor.
The Very Mighty BAR
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Go Birdman!!!!
Snakes
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

You pled guilty to possession of a pepper spray for your protection after you were assaulted by illegal immigrants during the course of your work. That is no excuse, you have only yourself to blame,” lectured Judge Lord Mulholland at the High Court in Glasgow.

I wonder if a mugging and a broken arm by illegal immigrants would change Lord Mulholland's opinion? maybe then he would stop sending people to prison for daring to use common sense.. :twisted:
I would advise that so called judge to read page 10 of the American Rifleman Magazine, to see what life is like in the REAL WORLD.
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.