Got a letter in the mail today

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Got a letter in the mail today

Post by GunnyMack »

From the IRS. I opened it to see the heading-
From The Whitehouse

Dear fellow American
Blah blah blah you are getting a $1400.00 stimulus check, along with the $600 you received last fall blah blah blah
This will go a long way in helping the taxpayer in this time of need blah blah blah...

So how come when MY President tried to get crapgress to increase the covid stimulus to $2000.00 he was shot down? Oh thats right HE wasn't looked upon favorably, despised by the left, the press and RINOS.

So they give the taxpayers 2 grand of our own hard earned, then increase our taxes to pay it back for welfare!

Hypocritical me thinks!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Got a letter in the mail today

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

My wife got that same letter. She was not amused.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nor was I Scott. What really burned me is the fact that the back of the page is printed in spanish- you want to come here learn the language.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Stimulus Check.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Think about this......we all here have been paying into the system for a long time...me since 1968 when I was 14 and working as a dishwasher........OK, me and mom got our $1400 each and $600 each earlier in the year which comes to $4,000 which I deposited and got a cashiers check for $3,720 for real estate taxes. We got to blow $260 as cashiers checks and running around cost me at least $20.

Now, the story continues.....(very common) big mama jama has 8 kids by 6 fathers so she gets a check close to $10,000 of which she paid nothing into the system and will put none of it back. Same with the beaners.....

Now, go to You Tube and type in "opening song for All in the Family".

Gunny.....I know your real estate taxes are a lot more than that in Jersey.......there! We all feel better now.----006
Snakes
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...wait..I stand corrected ....mom told me there was a cap on the stimulus.....I apologize Miss Lachatwannish.
Snakes
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I did not get any stimulus....I'm one of the ones that they expect to pay for all this stimulation.

Kinda sounds dirty when you put it that way don't you think?
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

I got a letter monday from the gov. also, it says i was over paid in 2019 on my S.S. :lol:
now they want X amount of money back before the end of July, well i rat holed my stimulus money
for a rainy day fund, i guess the rainy day arrived but it wont cover what i owe S.S. :(

ollogger
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I gave mine to Daughter. I didn't need it, and she works her butt off with her own business, and Tacoma is not a cheap place to get by.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted: