There must be a shortage of rope now...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

There must be a shortage of rope now...

Post by AJMD429 »

...unless ‘climate change’ has killed all the trees... :?

The only other explanation would be that there is a complete lack of integrity at the federal level to push back against the clearly unequal enforcement of the law. SURELY not...!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2 ... n-targets/

Logan-schmogan....unless you’re a Republican and acting legally; THEN it is a crime. If you’re a Democrat acting illegally, why it’s just a ‘technicality’... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: There must be a shortage of rope now...

Post by Grizz »

Treason. Treason. Treason.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I wish it were not so, but John Kerry has made a career out of being a traitor to this country.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

One thing that gets me. We frequently hear about videos, tapes and emails. Yet the public never sees or hears them. If this tape exists, put it out there. Reporters should be required to substantiate what they report.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

what's really interesting is the Real Canceled Future. all of the animals in the ocean are going to die. a third of the world population is going to die conspicuously. then half of the balance is going to die. then the islands and continents are going into some massive movements. and after a few more actions like this Jesus is coming back to put his foot down! [on Mount Olives, which will split it in two] Then "social justice" will meet Real Justice ! :!:

how will the earth worshipers save the earth from that?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Grizz: Is there any doubt as to who wins in the end? We know that there have been people throughout time who worshipped false idols and used that as an excuse to do evil. The one True GOD who wins in the end has a sense if humor. Remember when the Ark Of The Covenant was captured, and the capturers were all afflicted with severe hemorrhoids? They gave it back quickly after that. Before they did, their statue god was found face down in front of the Ark. Tells me that our GOD has a sense of humor. Putting their statue on its face. Sort of says I AM THE ONE to me. In addition, they all had to be miserable from the bleeding hemorrhoids.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 am
what's really interesting is the Real Canceled Future. all of the animals in the ocean are going to die. a third of the world population is going to die conspicuously. then half of the balance is going to die. then the islands and continents are going into some massive movements. and after a few more actions like this Jesus is coming back to put his foot down! [on Mount Olives, which will split it in two] Then "social justice" will meet Real Justice ! :!:

And, in the meantime...before all that happens...let's just give up so you have good excuses for not doing anything about the present.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty tired of all the negative attitudes about our Country.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:08 am
Grizz wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 am

And, in the meantime...before all that happens...let's just give up so you have good excuses for not doing anything about the present.
In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty tired of all the negative attitudes about our Country.
Hey, I don't understand how the book of Revelation could be a negative attitude about our country. My number one allegiance is to the coming world, where I am a citizen by divine grace. My number two allegiance is to my family, tribe, clan, etc. My number three allegiance is to America, Land that I Love.

Your assumption that I am doing nothing about the present is mistaken. Assumptions are not facts.

This does not blind me to the current status of my country. No pixie dust for me. I have not once ever said anything about giving up. Don't take offense when I quote scripture, it's just me perhaps, but my priorities are straight.

If you find my observations of the politics and society around us a slur on our country, you have misread me through the wrong filter.

AGAPE
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Personally I believe God gave me intelligence and stubbornness (questionable if the balance is right), so wants me to fight extremely hard for freedom, no matter the odds, and regardless of when He may call end-game on us all.

“God’s will” in my simplistic view, is definitely NOT that I give up or decide to just sit out the fight on the sidelines and try to index the game in my Bible. I’m thinking I am supposed to DO things to push back against tyranny and hate.

Just my stubborn 2 cents worth. :wink:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

well, I can claim the stubbornness factor!

God's will is that nobody should perish. According to scripture.
The only thing that I know of that pushes back against tyranny and hate is the Gospel.
Tyranny and hate are not political matters, they are spiritual matters.
Christ did not turn the world upside down by marching or carrying flags or voting, he addressed the spiritual poverty of his kindred, nation, tongue, and tribe, and by extension mine as well.

I AM NOT SAYING that there is something wrong with our desire to protect and defend our freedoms,

but I am saying that everything I see on t.v. coming from the government is a perfect illustration of political power orchestrated and conducted by satan, because is it totally devoid of the Holy Spirit, and full of the spirit of anti-christ.

for example, how about the furious efforts of that government to shut down the front line doctors, who I believe are functioning under the covering of grace and the Holy Spirit. Are they a stain against someone's patriotism because they are refuting nearly the entire government-run medical establishment?

It is NOT God's Grace that denies drug therapies that result in killing hundreds of thousands of Americans who would otherwise be alive.

it is not God's Grace that intentionally exposes tens of thousands of New York nursing home patients and kills thousands of them. that is the work of anti-christs.

it is NOT God's Grace that intentionally puts millions of Americans out of work with illegal edicts, and destroys millions of businesses and deprives millions of Americans of their homes and livelihoods. these are the actions of anti-christs.

which segment of America is working frantically to hide the actions and efforts of the front line doctors? Or, which segment is doing the work of the patriotic Americans?

is this hard to understand? America is not the government that is running wide open against Americans. Is It ?

thanks for all input, it's the dialog that matters
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I think my "filters" are just fine.
Looking at all of past and current history, it's evident that God is not playing favorites among people, or the segments they occupy in this life. That's up to us, as in, God helps those that help themselves.
Saying otherwise is what is hard to understand.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Maybe I can help you with this.
Who said otherwise?

decrying free speech is hard to understand
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:02 pm
Who said otherwise?

That referred to "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves"
Where did you see free speech mentioned?
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:06 pm
Grizz wrote:
Who said otherwise?

God helps those who help themselves is a colloquialism, but it's not in the bible.

i mentioned free speech because it appeared you might disapprove of mine.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:55 pm
Blaine wrote:
Grizz wrote:
Who said otherwise?

God helps those who help themselves is a colloquialism, but it's not in the bible.

You can go there if you wish. I didn't, and will not. :roll:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 am
Grizz wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:55 pm
Blaine wrote:
Grizz wrote:

Who said otherwise?

You can go there if you wish. I didn't, and will not. :roll:
Nope. I wish to find a truck and go back up that road with the elevation and a wide spot in the shade . . . .