Stab the liver, ‘lovingly and peacefully...’

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Stab the liver, ‘lovingly and peacefully...’

Post by AJMD429 »

832ECF9A-B014-4EDD-86D6-A787D6F630CF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Stab the liver, ‘lovingly and peacefully...’

Post by piller »

Yes! You can see that she is only trying to hug the other person with a knife in her hand. The fact that it was the second person she had postly peacefulled who is shown in the video as trying to get away is of no matter. :roll:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Not so sure on the necessary force that was used.......back in the day every cop I knew was a bad azz male...lots of gun guys.....then sometime in the eighties a college degree was required...then females.......result was a bunch of wusses with non confident attitudes carrying a gun they didn't know how to shoot or wanted to shoot.

A cop from my time would have whacked the "kid" in the head with a baton or just man handled her.

Geeze...the mother looks about 25
Snakes
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Perhaps this is oversimplification, but one would think that when cops are called to something this, someone with an 870 and rubber slugs could end it pretty quickly. If the moron still thinks he wants to do suicide by cop after being hit a few times, oh well....
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't always agree with the cops and after my last post above this one I went to see what this cop who shot the girl looked like.

Looks like someone you could blow over with a big puff.....I agree with the cops more with the George Floyd thing than I do with this teenager.....one good whack with a baton would have taken care of that....

Look at this cop..he's not the cop from my younger days.

Snakes
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

He looks as if he might have a tough time with China Joe Buyed'Im. Of course, Lessbrain Lebron James needs to face prosecution for his threat on that officer's life.
D. Brian Casady
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

About 35 years ago I was out in the country here in Ohio. pulled up to a stop sign intersecting a busy road. before I could look both ways a big car tried to make the corner where I was sitting but flew across the big ditch and ended up crashing into a pretty stout apple tree in a big side yard. I turned of my ignition as I had the feeling things were going to get good...... 20 seconds later here comes a Burley Highway patrolman who screeched to a halt just as the driver of the car was digging thru his trunk and produced a nasty looking axe or pick handle .
The patrolman calmly tried to talk to and reason with this lunatic all the while blocking big strikes from Him with his baton . this went on for maybe a minute and the guy was winded and done. The Trooper had little trouble wrestling him to the ground and cuffing him just as backup arrived. I thought sure this man was going to get shot but the Trooper was just too good for that. I don't think it would have turned out that way today.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

We had a police officer in Liberal, Kansas in the 70s and 80s who was overweight enough that it took him a minute or two to get in or out of his car. If he tripped and fell on you, it was like being buried under a ton of sand. Most people could just casually walk away and he couldn't catch them.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm not saying this was not justified.....it was.....the teenager was only a short second away from stabbing the other girl.

Pretty much the same story on that Daunte Wright cat who was killed the other day......ok, mistaken gun but.....there was three cops there and they were close...you mean they couldn't grab that skinny punk and crank their kneee in his face?

Sorry..women or weak men should not be cops...especially beat cops. About 8 years ago my car mechanic, whom I also see at home got stupid drunk at a bar. This guy at the time was about 40 and 160 pounds of lean muscle....State troopers come to the bar and attempt to arrest him.....woman state trooper .......My bud grabs this cop and throws her over his shoulder like she was a feather and that was the last thing he remembered .....her partner, a male bad azz hit him with his baton and gave him 30 or 40 stitches...then the judge gave him 6 months in the big house...

Most of these cop-on-civilian shootings could be avoided if the perp just did as he was told....messy situations....I sure would not want to be a cop.
Snakes
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I’m sure if any cop had ‘man-handled’ the chick with the knife, no matter the outcome, they would have been made out a criminal or pervert just for touching her.

She:

a) had a lethal weapon,
b) was within striking distance of a victim,
c) was in the act of actually attacking a victim,
d) was doing so extremely rapidly,

So, sadly:

e) she needed to be shot to stop her; nothing else would have stopped her fast enough.

The fact that she was a young kid has no bearing on whether she needed to be shot; it only made the fact that much more tragic, and means that very likely her upbringing sucked. Doubly sad if a decent adoptive parent was trying to salvage her, BUT some of them can’t be salvaged, either because they are just psychopathically so messed up from birth, or things so horrible happened to them as a young child. If the latter then it is triply sad, and her death is more the fault of some remote abuser than anyone else.

But the cop did the right thing.

It seems to be we don’t so much have a problem with our [redneck, rural, conservative] ‘Gun Culture’, (...you know...those of us constantly accused of being ‘racists’ and 'violent', or ‘clinging to our Bibles and guns’... :roll: ...AND who also happen to be the group most law enforcement officers and ‘first responders’ who risk their lives to help strangers of ALL colors and faiths and orientations every day come from...??).

No...we have a problem with a certain ‘Violence Culture’, whether that is a ‘black thing’ or ‘poverty thing’ or ‘public school thing’ or ‘welfare-check thing’ or ‘lives in Democrat-run cities thing’....

....maybe it’s an ‘entitlement mindset thing’...?

The only one of the above I think it really is NOT is a ‘poverty’ thing; Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson grew up in poverty, and ‘disadvantaged’ - and they never went out with weapons in the middle of the night to hurt other people, then resisted arrest when caught. Plus there are plenty of wealthy people who do the same bad stuff; they just hire better lawyers to scrub their records.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I cannot believe that any sensible person would criticize a cop for making a split-second decision to punch a hole in a dirt-bag caught in the act while attempting to murder someone.

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Stab the liver, ‘lovingly and peacefully...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe so Doc......people are losing sense of right and wrong.......it's a black thang and sometimes a white thang.....it is an epidemic with escalation but I'm no social scientist.....morality and striving for goodness cannot be legislated.

Usually when a solution is deemed impossible a war or disease will start and continue until 30% of the population is dead which leaves more room for the formally congested communities and then everything will be fine for another 50 years until it's needed again.

Three things:

A.I would not want to be a cop.

B. Im glad where I live.

C. That's their problem and I'm not paying for it.
Snakes
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

THIS is the version the low-information voters out there (aka 'progressives', 'liberals', and 'Democrats') will see - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ead-video/

How clever the Dumbascraps really are... :|

Different case (though they all blend together these days), but Candace Owens at least understands. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/candac ... uvin-trial

Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I've disarmed people with knives with 26 inches of hickory on several occasions.

However, this situation was such (with the aggressive male also involved, and the distances involved) that I would not criticize this officer for using his handgun.

She was bought and paid for. Hate to see a young person killed, but this was a bad choice on her part.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

At some point America is going to wake up one morning without a single police officer. Cannot say I would blame them.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

jeepnik wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:32 am
At some point America is going to wake up one morning without a single police officer. Cannot say I would blame them.
I don't think so. As I recall, I was pretty emotionally tied to my job. I would expect other young folks would feel like that too.

Besides, if they quit, they throw away their chance at the pension.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It was happening fast, and the young woman with the knife was moving faster than her bulk would have otherwise indicated that she could. Maybe an officer who is good with a night stick could have stopped her, and maybe not. Either way, she was committing assault with a deadly weapon. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:27 am
I've disarmed people with knives with 26 inches of hickory on several occasions.
That reminds me of some old head Philly cops.....these guys were 10-20 years older than me.

We would be at a shooting match somewhere in Pa. and they would amuse me with stories from the sixties/seventies when Mayor Rizzo was in charge.....they had one guy on the beat who was an expert with a baton.....when the perp starting running away this cop would fling his baton so expertly it would wrap around the perps legs and drop him......Must have had a long leather strap on it.

The stories I was told were mesmerizing.......stories that would be headlines today but it was daily routine for those guys.

They would take junk handguns from one guy and use it as a throw away gun a few days later....no one talked.

Funny thing, cops may not have been liked but they sure were respected.
Snakes
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Sixgun wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:13 pm
Gangsters and stray dogs always seem to know whom not to F with.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sixgun wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:13 pm
Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:27 am
That reminds me of some old head Philly cops.....these guys were 10-20 years older than me.

We would be at a shooting match somewhere in Pa. and they would amuse me with stories from the sixties/seventies when Mayor Rizzo was in charge.....they had one guy on the beat who was an expert with a baton.....when the perp starting running away this cop would fling his baton so expertly it would wrap around the perps legs and drop him......Must have had a long leather strap on it.

The stories I was told were mesmerizing.......stories that would be headlines today but it was daily routine for those guys.

They would take junk handguns from one guy and use it as a throw away gun a few days later....no one talked.

Some Border Patrol Officer once wrote about shooting a suspect on a bridge. The suspects revolver fell into the river. He told some of the others about it before the mandatory IA investigation. Somehow there was more than a dozen cheap .38 Specials found when the river was dragged with a magnet. Several were matched to local crimes. I would guess that some local criminals used that area as a disposal site for their guns.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes...I remember that story....believe it was Skeeter.......I also liked the one where a cop accidentally shot a locker in the locker room.....the cop went and put another barrel on the gun...had to de-nickel it first...funny.....good old days.
Snakes
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

piller wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:52 pm
Some Border Patrol Officer once wrote about shooting a suspect on a bridge. The suspects revolver fell into the river. He told some of the others about it before the mandatory IA investigation. Somehow there was more than a dozen cheap .38 Specials found when the river was dragged with a magnet. Several were matched to local crimes. I would guess that some local criminals used that area as a disposal site for their guns.
Bill Jordan told that story in his book "No Second Place Winner." Great book.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If we knew where the disposal places are today, it would be likely that several more guns could be matched to crimes.
D. Brian Casady