Vaccine rash?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
yooper2
Levergunner 3.0

Vaccine rash?

Post by yooper2 »

Has anybody else gotten a hellacious rash from the covid vaccine? This thing starts at the injection site, wraps around my back, and heads south ending around my knees and it's been there for 5 days so far with no signs of letting up. Random blotch of it on my hand too. I'm slathering myself in cortisone cream every few hours to little effect. Doctor won't even consider seeing me until a week to 10 days after the jab. Any suggestions? Sure makes me excited for the second dose. :?
I know this is a long way from leverguns but I dont really have a broad base of folks to talk to outside of this place.

Eric
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Vaccine rash?

Post by AJMD429 »

Lots of side effects from these new mRNA vaccines. Supposedly in part due to ‘more realistic’ mimicry of virus, but along with that superior (in theory, but not manifesting in practice) efficacy comes more side-effects kind of like the actual virus (worrisomely including autoimmune disease issues). Anyway, the increased 'minor' (rashes, aches, etc.) side effects are indeed to some degree reflective that the vaccine is a different type than we've used before, and more closely reflects real viral activity. The 'major' (debility, death, stroke) side effects with the vaccine are a bit higher than with other vaccines, which also probably is reflective of the different mechanism. One other theory is that the accidental injection into vessels instead of muscle may be a factor with the blood clot risk (see Dr. Mobeen lecture on that topic).

Overall though maybe something like 1:40,000 risk of death from vaccine within short term. That is on-par with aspirin, birth control pills, etc. So not that high, but not a risk to take unless you perceive a benefit to offset that risk.

IF the only other option is to get the infection (which is NOT the case), then maybe 4 to 10 out of 40,000 die from the infection, depending on age and health (vaccine deaths appear more random). (This data is hard to determine because so many people we now realize have had CoVid with essentially zero symptoms, and so many have died ‘with’ CoVid vs necessarily ‘from’ it.) So....vaccine sensible for >80 year old or frail, silly for <40 year old and healthy, and iffy-to-think-on for in between. Maa as one exact ages and numbers differ, but you get the concept.

If a person goes past a week after vaccine and is ok they are likely going to be ok short term. NOBODY knows long term effects - both viral infections AND mRNA vaccines may cause autoimmune disease...WE JUST DON’T KNOW WHICH WILL CAUSE MORE. Anyone who says such concerns are silly is lying. Anyone who freaks out about them may worry too much.

I have seen many cases of shingles after vaccinations for CoVid, but just like autoimmune disease, the infection itself can do that as well.

The THIRD choice (that the 'news' media ignore, and physicians are pressured by big pharma and their employers to ignore), is to prevent CoVid vs having the infection and getting real good immunity, or getting a vaccine and getting perhaps decent but lesser immunity, at perhaps lesser risk (if older) or greater risk (if younger) if you choose to get the vaccine vs the infection, is to use things that prevent the infection, or reduce its severity. Vitamin D, zinc (plus absorption enhancer like quercetin) and ivermectin are the ones currently felt by many to be the best.

Personally I choose the latter path, because it is CLEARLY safer than the new vaccines (which are still not FDA approved due to insufficient safety or efficacy data), and efficacy seems greater. Why choose something less safe and less efficacious...?

However, for those who are pressured by government, employers, or well-meaning family or friends, or who trust big-pharmaceutical or government more than I do, vaccination may be their choice. So far I see that if they don’t get a rare-and-weird side effect in the first week, they mostly get symptoms that essentially reflect the ‘nature’ of the mRNA vaccine. We don’t know about long-term side effects though. LOTS of aches, rashes, fevers, and foggy-brain stuff. Seems mostly to resolve.
1ED4BDAD-8BD4-4DDF-839E-4121B412670B.jpeg
If you click on the attachment then it is more readable. I encourage you to view the various links and the material they in turn lead to. Some is very pro-vaccine and some somewhat anti-vaccine, but all seems to be pretty honest stuff.

======== Here is the 'Attachment' from Above - so links are easier to follow ========

Resources on CoVid-19 - how to NOT get infected (with or WITHOUT the experimental vaccine )

375,000 people have died because we have failed to use ivermectin, and instead obsessed with shutdowns, universal masking, and $7,000 drugs that have proven only to be marginally effective.

Simplest Website:

www.FLCCC.net (redirects to https://covid19criticalcare.com/)

Good summary talks you can find easily (these are both GREAT):

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/04/no_ ... anda-away/ (search for lewrockwell + cole + covid-19)

https://lbry.tv/@JustTheTruth:5/Ivermec ... rre-Kory:c (search for lbry + ivermectin + kory)

But HOW does ivermectin actually work (search for youtube + mobeen + ivermectin)?
Updated: Ivermectin Mechanism of Action (MOA) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoBAuR4ajs
High Dose Ivermectin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqSPJmh0bP0

Bottom Line – one successful PREVENTION protocol (individualize this with your physician...!):

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... NGLISH.pdf (this is from the 'www.FLCCC.net' site)

Note: These 'doses' are all 'consensus' from SOME physicians and NONE should be take without discussing your INDIVIDUAL situation with your PERSONAL physician....! Even something as innocuous as 'Vitamin C' can cause kidney stones in some individuals, so supplements should be discussed with your personal physician.

Vitamin D – 5,000 units daily typical – 10,000 if ill – 100,000 for 1 or 2 days only, if acutely ill situation
Zinc – 50 to 100 mg daily – ideally with quercetin, hydroxychloroquine, doxycycline, or azithromycin – the quercetin is probably best.
Vitamin C – 500 - 1,000 mg daily normally – up to 4,000 - 6,000 mg daily if acutely ill
Quercetin – 250-500 mg daily
Melatonin – (not 'for sleep' – fights cytokine storm) 10 mg daily when acutely exposed or ill – unsure if useful before illness starts
Ivermectin – dosage is by weight, but basically a weekly dose of a few pills
Steroid inhalers, singulair, and other drugs – depending on situation

======== And finally - update on "Universal Masking" - see the concluding paragraph from this study: ========

Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

The article on 'universal masking' >>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

I hope this helps put it all in perspective and allay fears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

"Decline in cognitive performance"...... easily proven.
biden_mask_jpg.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

First, find another doctor. If this is an allergic reaction (and it sounds like it) the doctor is ignoring a potentially side effect. Sounds like the doctor needs to find another line of work.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks 00 Doc! ....for taking the time to freely give your vast knowledge out and condensing other knowledge into a readable format for dummies like me!-----006
Mighty
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

take lots of photos. find great ambulance chaser. let the fun begin. i know, i know, but civil courts are funny things.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc, I checked the protocol recently and found two week intervals for ivermectin, so that's what i'm doing after a month of once per week. . . if i'm just normally confused i can switch back . . . and no rash to report.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Currently Drs Kory and friends advocate the weekly-for-ten-weeks then transition to every-two-weeks regimen; Drs Mobeen and friends I think tend to stick with weekly. I think transitioning isn’t silly but not sure what is gained to offset the inevitable, although probably very slight, lessened efficacy. Cost cut 50% for sure but we are using feedstore stuff at our house for $1.00/week and I don’t think pharmacy stuff that much more with GoodRx cash-discount program. No doubt some (also probably minimal) decrease in the (already very minimal) risk of side effects.

I am not ‘uncomfortable’ cutting to every two weeks, although it can be harder to stay on track (...Hon, did we take the ivermectin last Saturday, or was it the week before...? )
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

yooper2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by yooper2 »

Doc,
I couldn't find this since it was moved to the politics section. Thank you very much for detailed response and the generous sharing of hard won knowledge. I waffled on getting the vaccine leaning towards not but I do some sailboat delivery work in the summer for fun and gun money. Traveling between states and sometimes internationally with random crews I figured it could open some doors that would otherwise be closed.

I did end up getting an appointment for tomorrow with a well respected doctor by going out of network (and pocket). Hopefully she will be able sort this out. I have been documenting this thing to aid in diagnosing it.

This has been the final straw in a long list of subpar dealings with our health provider. Total lack of interest in us as human beings. Whether or not our health needs are met has always been secondary to their bottom line.

Thanks again gentleman and especially Doc AJ!

Eric
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

This particular doctor is somewhat of a renegade, and because he doesn’t go along with the herd, he gets attacked by his peers. Nonetheless, I think there is validity to the science he speaks of even though it is by definition speculative because the vaccines have not been out long enough for that kind of follow up.

https://www.hennessysview.com/images/co ... e-1503.pdf

I post this, not to dissuade people from getting the vaccine, nor to frighten those who have already gotten it, but to perhaps give some peace of mind and reinforcement for those who have chosen not to get the vaccine but are getting pressured to do so.

I tell my patients that getting the vaccine is like getting a boob job. Pretty silly to do and seems to have a lot more risk and benefit to me, but if you’re doing it because you want to instead of because someone else wants you to, then go for it... on the other hand anytime you feel yourself being pressured to take a certain action by outsiders, that should send up red flags.

One thing to keep in mind is that the infection itself certainly may create auto immune disease; we think that most if not all auto immune diseases are in fact initiated by viral infections.
The question is, whether the amount of, or severity of, or type of, auto immune disease would be better or worse with the vaccine versus the infection.

The only thing I’d add to that is that for those who have had the infection, and thus have the best immunity possible (because the actual infection always provides better immunity than the vaccine no matter what disease we are talking about), and half already been subject to whatever long term auto immune disease risk the virus itself causes, I can’t see any reason to get the vaccine. In that case, there is essentially zero possibility that you will have better immunity than the infection gave you, and so the only thing that you get it’s whatever side effects the vaccine may have. Even if it is extremely safe, the risk still exceeds the benefit because there is essentially no benefit to a person who’s already been infected. Now a year from now, or whenever the immunity from being infected starts to wear off because the virus has changed, one could make a sound case for a tangible benefit of an updated vaccine against whatever strain is out at that time.

jfwlb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jfwlb »

I have heard from another forum I belong to reports of people getting the Shingles after being vaccinated for kung flu.

John
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

jfwlb wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:42 pm
I have heard from another forum I belong to reports of people getting the Shingles after being vaccinated for kung flu.

John

Did anyone make note of which vaccine that was?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Shingles common after the CoVid vaccines. Not sure if some brands do this more than others but the vaccines are so far pretty similar in most ways.

Shingles is ALSO common after the CoVid infection as well.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Last I heard, the Jc& J vaccine is back. If, and that is an unlikely situation, I get a vaccine it will be the 1 shot version. I had the China Flu over Christmas. I do not see the need for a vaccine.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
jfwlb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jfwlb »

FWiedner wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:44 am
jfwlb wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:42 pm

John

Did anyone make note of which vaccine that was?

:?:
Sorry, I don't recall if it was mentioned.

John
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Now this is a more 'traditiona' vaccine mechanism - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... ccine.html. Sadly, I believe this one is made in China, and the integrity of the Chinese pharmaceutical industry isn't well regarded.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Chinese medications have been a problem for a long time.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

The "Talking Head" docs were saying that the rash was from being nervous about the vaccine. :lol: :lol:
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
olskool
Levergunner

Post by olskool »

no rash, and i never will either! they can keep there poison! i aint no Gini pig! never had a flu shot at 63 years old either,,,,,,,,,,,,