I used to respect Sikh’s...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I used to respect Sikh’s...

Post by AJMD429 »

...but immediately asserting THEY were the sole target of the FedEx killer is dubious, AND following that up be demanding irrational and dangerous ‘gun control’ laws makes me want to tell them to move back to India or Iran where they can enjoy the oh-so-wonderful ‘gun control’ there. Maybe they don’t remember the massacres in those countries where they actually WERE targeted for their views, and the numbers were in the thousands.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indianapolis ... x-shooting

‘Gun control’ supporters just disgust me, no matter how naive and sincere their intent; they are still willing to shove their ignorance down everyone else’s throats, even if the result is far more innocent deaths.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I used to respect Sikh’s...

Post by Grizz »

they are marxist-trained to bleat out "gun control". which means they've never seen mine.

everyone bleating that is a marxist tool
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

Back in the sixties we had a few race riots in the UK, I was working for Westley Richards at the time and Sikhs came in buying shotguns, claiming to be visitors to the UK and thus not requiring any form of gun license. They didn't seem to want gun control then......
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sikhs are among the foremost warriors in the world possibly outdone only by Gurkhas.....I seriously doubt, that as a society, they have changed all that much. I don't let the bleatings of a couple snowflakes change my opinion of an entire society.
:idea:
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:38 pm
Sikhs are among the foremost warriors in the world possibly outdone only by Gurkhas.....I seriously doubt, that as a society, they have changed all that much. I don't let the bleatings of a couple snowflakes change my opinion of an entire society.
Good point. I suppose that would be like looking at the graduates of Stanford or Georgetown as representative of ‘Americans’...

On the other hand, I guess if I’m being honest, my respect for ‘Americans’ has been lessened the more I see of the snowflake generation... :|

... Time to go watch some more
Black Rifle Coffee Company
adds
... :twisted:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:55 pm
Blaine wrote:
Good point. I suppose that would be like looking at the graduates of Stanford or Georgetown as representative of ‘Americans’...

On the other hand, I guess if I’m being honest, my respect for ‘Americans’ has been lessened the more I see of the snowflake generation... :|

adds
Even in Washington, there are conservative, and rednecks...tho, you wouldn't notice west of the Mountains....but, Not enough to win elections.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Blaine wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 pm
AJMD429 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:55 pm
Blaine wrote:

adds
Even in Washington, there are conservative, and rednecks...tho, you wouldn't notice west of the Mountains....but, Not enough to win elections.
that's the problem in md here, not enough rednecks to make us a republican state of mind!!!!!!!!! dc. and baltimore only forty miles north of me.
Rossi 92 .357 lever
Henry .22 lever and a remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin glenfield .22 boltaction
Mossberg 12 ga. pump
H&R 12 ga. topper
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Marlin 336W .30.30
Heritage rough rider .22 sa
Taylor smokewagon .357 sa
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

how is it that the foremost warriors in the world want to take my firearms away from me?

how brave is that?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I donçt think I could stand being only 40 miles from the District of Corruption.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

Maybe someone should suggest that the Sikh’s give up the knife they carry if they wish to disarm others.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

Trailboss wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 am
Maybe someoane should suggest that the Sikh’s give up the knife they carry if they wish to disarm others.
Good point.. because our UK gun and knife laws are aimed at keeping us from defending ourselves, I once thought of becoming a Sikh just so I could LEGALLY carry a Kirpan.
Decided it was easier to just ignore the law... :roll:
0008214_0-600x600.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To anger a Conservative lie to him, to anger a Liberal tell him the truth.
Theodore Roosevelt.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:01 am
Trailboss wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 am
Maybe someoane should suggest that the Sikh’s give up the knife they carry if they wish to disarm others.
Good point.. because our UK gun and knife laws are aimed at keeping us from defending ourselves, I once thought of becoming a Sikh just so I could LEGALLY carry a Kirpan.
Decided it was easier to just ignore the law... :roll:
0008214_0-600x600.jpeg
Yep...don't ask, don't tell.... :idea:
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

Sikhs are good people.

Be sure to allow for the mockingbird media pushing their narrative.

Wonder how many Sikhs they had to interview before they finally got one that said, 'guns bad!'

This kid was seriously messed up. A 'brony'? Seriously?

Indiana law enforcement seriously screwed up in previous encounters. If they had done their job he wouldn't have passed a background check.

On a related subject. Kid buys *two* guns, I'm guessing AR pattern. These days, I'm guessing 2k for both. Need ammo and mags another $500 - $1000

Where TF did he get this kind of money?
Joe Reilly
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Joe Reilly »

wecsoger wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Sikhs are good people.

Wonder how many Sikhs they had to interview before they finally got one that said, 'guns bad!'

Indiana law enforcement seriously screwed up in previous encounters. If they had done their job he wouldn't have passed a background check.

On a related subject. Kid buys *two* guns, I'm guessing AR pattern. These days, I'm guessing 2k for both. Need ammo and mags another $500 - $1000

Stimulus and unemployment “bonus”?
NRA Benefactor Member

My mind is like a steel trap,
rusty and illegal in 37 states.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

wecsoger wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Sikhs are good people.

Well, at least up until he lost his job there, he was making great money; FedEx pays rather well. I have many patients who work there and make far more per hour than I do.

And I agree on the 'media' probably going out of their way to find someone to support their 'raaaacist' narrative, especially since the kid looks like a 'midwest redneck' right out of Central Casting... :roll: Whatever 'spokesperson' they are using really is pushing the 'he shot up FedEx because he was trying to kill Sikh's' narrative though. It could be, but I'm guessing he was just deranged and filled with irrational hate. Who knows why. Drugs? Girlfriend dumped him? Everyone-gets-trophy generation? Sees-how-messed-up-the-world-is-so-all-is-hopeless kid?

Sadly, the only thing that provides much 'security' against things like this is on-site intervention ('shooting back' if the person penetrates the 'good security perimeter'), because no matter how good the 'background checks' or 'red flag laws' are, sooner or later the deranged person WILL get a weapon of some sort, and there isn't a practical or moral way to keep those who are only 'potentially violent' locked up and/or disarmed, because everyone is 'potentially violent'.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Cackling Kamala and Dementia Joe could never be dangerous. Come on, man! Why, those two are the least likely of anyone on the planet to push themselves forward. They wouldn't want to tell you how to live. :roll: :roll: :roll:

For those at U.T. Austin, or in Rio Linda: that was sarcasm.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost