Greetings, from a fellow Asian, Black, Woman, Slu...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Greetings, from a fellow Asian, Black, Woman, Slu...

Post by AJMD429 »

t.... :roll:

Camel-a the Cackler was sooo classy, don’t’cha think...???
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Greetings, from a fellow Asian, Black, Woman, Slu...

Post by Blaine »

Funny how THIS forum is moderated....my slightly off color comment about Heels Up Harris was deleted.... :roll: :roll: Not too hard to guess who did it.
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Beyond the obvious lack of respectful detente what else is wrong with that picture ?

Why, the presence of kommie kamala of course. She should be attending her duties at her office at the observatory. Historically the p. and v.p. were, for the most part supposed to be purposely kept separate.

This intimates that the worse imaginable is a fact. Buzzard on a fencepost patiently waiting......Soap on the bathroom tile. Banana peels and over-ripe figs on the breakfast nook floor.
m.A.g.a. !
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Blaine wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:15 pm
Funny how THIS forum is moderated....my slightly off color comment about Heels Up Harris was deleted.... :roll: :roll: Not too hard to guess who did it.
I find it interesting that the "heels-up harris" theme is said to be not as recent as the current memes but dates back to 1990 and the infamous willie brown's office......d.a. office watercooler scuttlebutt or inconvenient truth ?
m.A.g.a. !
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ray wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:43 pm
Blaine wrote:
I find it interesting that the "heels-up harris" theme is said to be not as recent as the current memes but dates back to 1990 and the infamous willie brown's office......d.a. office watercooler scuttlebutt or inconvenient truth ?

This comment of mine went unscathed on Facebook..... That tells you something about the agenda going on....
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Ray
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Blaine wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:34 pm
Ray wrote:
Blaine wrote:

This comment of mine went unscathed on Facebook..... That tells you something about the agenda going on....
Yes, it is quite obvious you have fallen under the purview of the local guappo cancellation cabal. Perhaps they were in the woodwind section in grade school band and were knocked-about somewhat by the low-brassies.....
m.A.g.a. !
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ray wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:04 am
Blaine wrote:
Ray wrote:
Blaine wrote:

Yes, it is quite obvious you have fallen under the purview of the local guappo cancellation cabal. Perhaps they were in the woodwind section in grade school band and were knocked-about somewhat by the low-brassies.....
Nah....It took reasonable skill to play a woodwind instrument. :P
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ray wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:04 am
Blaine wrote:
Ray wrote:
Blaine wrote:

Nah....It took reasonable skill to play a woodwind instrument. :P