Catholic conscious and the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Catholic conscious and the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine

Post by CowboyTutt »

There is some new information in this article that is quite horrifying. This is the first time I have read about it, would like some confirmation about the 293 trials and kidney harvesting issues. I am a little distrustful on this information to say the least. I don't think the current or previous Pope had this information IF its true. Also this lady has no medical background, she is just an investigative reporter of some kind. She cites no references to her information or where she got it from. Who knows what she was told and by whom. Any confirmation about the cell line would be helpful, we all have a right to know the truth about where this stuff came from. -Tutt

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2021/cat ... 19-vaccine
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Catholic conscious and the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine

Post by CowboyTutt »

There may be something to this: -Tutt

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/a- ... d-vaccines
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

There was something about this a week or so ago. Some of the research done to develop these techniques involved human cells, of course, and abortions were a ready source of such cells. As I understand it, no cells from fresh abortions are used, only a cell line that originated from abortions. One report said some of these cell lines are now over a decade old. While not ideal, even the Vatican accepts them. It's not as if there is an abortion clinic at one end of the vaccine factory. The J&J vaccine also is based on such research. I don't know about the upcoming Novavax.

edit: Here's a quote from a newspaper March 3:
Cell lines derived from fetal tissue that was aborted, often decades ago, are often used in medical research, and have played a role in the development of vaccines against polio, chickenpox, hepatitis A and shingles... Catholic ethicists say the concerns with the J & J vaccine are more serious, because it uses cell lines from fetal tissue in its production, while Pfizer and Moderna used such cells during lab tests.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This whole thing is horrifying, how the chicoms developed this virus, how the left allowed it to happen ( by NOT shutting down the country at the very first chance to stop it in its tracks). The fact that this vax is completely unproven! If these companies are using fetal tissue at least we can know they are from leftist women, they are the abortive ones.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I am not Catholic but my honey is. Last Mass we attended, there was a short blurb in the bulletin mentioning the cell line issue and leaving it up to the conscience of each congregant whether to get the vaccines or not.
1894cfan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894cfan »

Pardon me for jumping in, but the word I've got is that they started using the vax's so soon after developing it that the virus is mutating at such a rapid rate that the human race could be wiped out if they don't stop using it.
Check out this paper written by a major independant virologist.....(please don't dump on me, I'm just passing it on)

bit.ly/3a89hWZ
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Get a grip.....they are not slaughtering babies just for their tissue. :roll:
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
1894cfan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894cfan »

Blaine wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:40 am
You sure about that? Just sayin.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

1894cfan wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:34 pm
Blaine wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:40 am
You sure about that? Just sayin.
Only in the case of these vaccine discussions. As I understand it it's all cloned stuff from an early 70s sample.
Planned Parenthood are butchers....
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

a little late to get conscience-stricken over aborted baby tissues in vax, if it's so. we've been paying for those abortions for years and years, if we've paid federal taxes.

when will the wine press finally be Full? (-----------)
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

All of them must be from aborted babies. My eye doctor wouldn't get the Astra Zenica vaccine because he is Catholic and read they had used tissue from aborted babies to make their vaccine.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Gentleman, my friends, I already knew that the Moderna Vaccine and the Pfizer one used "cloned" or "synthetic" variants for the mass produced vaccines they make. And I was not privy to the original abortion or the Mother who chose that. Given that information at the time, I decided to get the Moderna one as offered by my school district. And I had little ill effect except for a sore arm at the injection point when palpated for both shots, no other ill feelings except a sore arm for days each time.

What bothers me now is that there is some information that was kept away from me, and that was at the very least, disingenuous. I don't cry "the sky is falling" based upon internet posts, particularly an "investigative reporter" with no medical back ground. However, it seems there might be some truth to what she is saying in the links I posted.

If you don't already know it, the word "catholic" translates as "universal", it doesn't mean you have to be Roman Catholic, and I am not. I am Eastern Catholic, or more specifically, Ukrainian Catholic here in the U.S.A. or Ukrainian Greek Catholic as its known in Ukraine.

What gives me pause here, and it would apply to anyone regardless of their faith, just "bare bones" ethical thinking. I was led to believe it was only "one" abortion from the 70's that led to the synthetic copy and creation of the mass produced vaccines. Now it turns out, there may have been many, many more "trials", not necessarily 293 ones because there is no 1-1 correlation to find a viable vaccine carrier, but it was certainly more than one. Reference the two articles. There may be something to what they are saying and it should give you pause.

Now I am learning that the fact that these Moderna and Pfizer vaccines used cells that would have had to be "harvested" from the kidneys of a living fetus with maybe surgically ripping part of their kidneys out of their body to create this cell line while they are alive.

I don't care your faith or religion, but that should give you pause to do more research if nothing else. If this is actually true, it seems pretty horrifying to me. It would be to any rational person with a kindergarten understanding of ethics. Even one baby tortured is too much for me, but I think that has been a really truly guarded secret they didn't want us to know with these new vaccines.

As someone recently pointed out to me, Pope's have made decisions much, much worse in history.

Time for some reflection here.

-Tutt
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

hondo1892 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:11 pm
All of them must be from aborted babies. My eye doctor wouldn't get the Astra Zenica vaccine because he is Catholic and read they had used tissue from aborted babies to make their vaccine.
From decades ago. But, here's some more info....

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-a ... etal-cells
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Blaine, I quote your own article although its a good one:
All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands.
Was it kidney cells and what did they do to harvest it?? HEK means kidney. Do you think they want you to know? This other cell type is unknown to me. I will look into it. If you think they want you to know, your probably sadly mistaken. -Tutt
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

CowboyTutt wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:55 pm
Blaine, I quote your own article although its a good one:
All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands.
Was it kidney cells and what did they do to harvest it?? HEK means kidney. Do you think they want you to know? This other cell type is unknown to me. I will look into it. If you think they want you to know, your probably sadly mistaken. -Tutt
Not to be contrary, but I suspect we don't really want to know everything, every secret that's contributed to the advancement of science. The shots we all got every year in the Military would only scratch the surface. :shock:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I agree with Tutt, IT IS HORRIFYING, and the enlarged part of that is that the babies aborted every day are murdered for their organs and tissues, fully documented, and those cells are most likely finding their way into our lives somewhere, somehow... it's an awful dark reality that clouds and exacerbates the sinkhole of the human propensity for wickedness. at a time when the marxists are making that clear every day by the little bits of info that leak out. the tip of the iceberg of moral depravity.

BUT . . . "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJB

AND . . . "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" John 14:2,3

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-14/ KJB

we cannot vote depravity out of "office" we can't fix it, BUT Christ has done . . .

this is the believer's CERTAIN and CERTIFIED hope, that Jesus is God, that God cannot lie, and that we take Him at His Word... AND our future is with Him in our Father's house.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

CowboyTutt wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:55 pm
If you think they want you to know, your probably sadly mistaken.
The Wikipedia has had an article on HEK-293 and its origins for over 13 years now. It's no secret. The cell line is widely used in medical research. It's quite sad a woman chose to abort a mid term pregnancy over 40 years ago, but it's done. I see no reason to shy away from techniques that have used the cell line, which also has DNA from a virus it was merged with.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Now I am learning that the fact that these Moderna and Pfizer vaccines used cells that would have had to be "harvested" from the kidneys of a living fetus with maybe surgically ripping part of their kidneys out of their body to create this cell line while they are alive.
Tutt, do you have a link or source for that?

I have a good idea that anti-vaxxers would go pretty low to stop what they don't like. Any more, that's what it's become: What group can toss around the best BS....
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

1894cfan wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:14 am
Pardon me for jumping in, but the word I've got is that they started using the vax's so soon after developing it that the virus is mutating at such a rapid rate that the human race could be wiped out if they don't stop using it.
Check out this paper written by a major independant virologist.....(please don't dump on me, I'm just passing it on)

bit.ly/3a89hWZ
I have read several medical review articles on this, and MUCH of what this guy says is simply and absolutely NOT true.
cable
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

hfcable wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:11 pm
1894cfan wrote:

bit.ly/3a89hWZ
I have read several medical review articles on this, and MUCH of what this guy says is simply and absolutely NOT true.
:) Stephen King has had a bad influence on some people.
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

very true !
cable
1894cfan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894cfan »

Blaine wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:15 pm
hfcable wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:11 pm
1894cfan wrote:

bit.ly/3a89hWZ
:) Stephen King has had a bad influence on some people.
The only book he wrote that I liked was 'Fire Starter". Everything else was garbage. Check out that link I posted!
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Blaine, the 2 articles I link too in the OP and post below it mention the kidney harvesting. The lamestream media will never report on this stuff. I think people have a right to know so they can make a proper well informed decision no matter what they choose. -Tutt
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

CowboyTutt wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:38 pm
There may be something to this: -Tutt

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/a- ... d-vaccines
Tutt, I don't doubt your sincerity, but I see a whole lot of might, maybe, and conjecture.
I'm so cynical that I honestly believe that both sides of the "informed" argument will say whatever comes to mind, true or not. :(
It's sad, really.
I'm almost 70 w/ diabetes, and a little COPD....I wanted the shots and got them both (Pfizer).
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

The information out there is so conflicting it makes it hard to determine what the truth is, I would agree! -Tutt
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

our medical literature says that neither Pfizer nor Moderna used any fetal derived tissue in their development

also most of the fetal cell lines used in research are old.... many of them 30-40 years old.
cable
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

If I can avoid anything derived from abortions, I do. Full stop. Abortion is a mortal sin.