Donald Trump and Candace Owens

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Donald Trump and Candace Owens

Post by AJMD429 »

Owens 'teases' running - https://trumptrainnews.com/2021/02/08/c ... ial-plans/

I think Trump and Owens would be the dream-ticket... neither backs down from a fight, neither 'apologizes' when unnecessary, and as a black female, Owens would get some people to take a look and actually listen to the Republicans instead of 'automatically' voting for the Dumbascraps.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Donald Trump and Candace Owens

Post by piller »

I have watched Owens on some videos. She is highly intelligent, articulate, clear to understand, and quite attractive. A Trump/Owens ticket would sound good to me. They both believe in making the economy grow, allowing us to work, and having individual freedoms. A nice plus is that I have never heard either one of them support the war on drugs or any other such failures. No, I do not use drugs. I just see that prohibition for most things fails.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc, are you "teasing" that there will be a free, honest election in the future? i think the venezuela syndrome is in effect now. voter machines determine the outcome of elections now. freedom loving Americans would have to destroy every voting machine and every internet connection in every precinct to have a real election...
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Until she took a "dump" on President Trump, I imagined Halley in that slot.....
That South Dakota Gov...Noame?.....is looking good.
Proud to be a Deplorable Neanderthal.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If the so-called 'conservatives' in EVERY state don't put HEAVY pressure on their legislaturds to get rid of voting machines, we are screwed.

Since gun-owners don't seem to be doing all that much to push back against 'gun control', I'm not sure expecting anything of the rest of conservatives is all that realistic. I guess they are all hunkered down in their bunkers watching Rambo movies.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I REFUSE to play the same identity politics that the other side plays.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE BASED IN FULL OR IN PART BECAUSE THEY ARE A WOMAN OR A PARTICULAR RACE.

I don't even want to think like that.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I think President Trump should run with his wife for VP ...
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

I would vote for Melania in a heartbeat. But she would not be eligible as she was not native born.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Scott has this right. Skin color or sex is a dang lousy reason to vote for someone.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:18 pm
I would vote for Melania in a heartbeat. But she would not be eligible as she was not native born.
Why? Doesn't that go against what you said about voting for a certain demographic? 8) She's no more qualified than Candice Owens....
---
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:18 pm
yes, this is correct, if her sire is not a US citizen by birth.

"natural born citizen" is the legal phrase. and o'liar is NOT a natural born citizen. despite all the lies to the contrary.

the concept of a natural born citizen predates America, and informed the inclusion of the provision in our country.

it is actually a DNA type thing, and since the liar's sire was a foreigner by birth, with British citizenship, the liar cannot possibly be a "natural born citizen". it's one of those concepts that the marxists with their propaganda stooges fire bombed when it was relevant. it will be found in heaven that the liar class cheated Americans out of our legal citizenship protections, like they cheated usn's our of our legal voting protections.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Blaine wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:58 pm
Why? Doesn't that go against what you said about voting for a certain demographic? 8) She's no more qualified than Candice Owens....
I've listended to her talk. I like what she has to say.

Yes, she is pretty, but I don't think that is any more of a good reason to vote for her than race or anything else.

I don't have anything against Candice Owens. I don't know her and I've never listended to her talk. But when we use race as a draw...we are going further down the road that divides us.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:47 pm
I REFUSE to play the same identity politics that the other side plays.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE BASED IN FULL OR IN PART BECAUSE THEY ARE A WOMAN OR A PARTICULAR RACE.

I don't even want to think like that.
I’m not worried that YOU would refuse to consider or even listen to Republican candidates due to skin color or gender, but I KNOW that there are millions of today’s ‘progressssive’ Democrats would would ONLY listen to a Republican if black or female; that may be sad and sickening, but that pretty much describes today’s Democrats. :( and those are the votes we must attract.

I wouldn’t put Owens ahead of better-qualified people due to gender or color, but you’d be hard-pressed to find a better candidate with no political baggage or favors owed.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

ICYMI, the Lying Left is now dumping on Owens for telling the truth about the decline of Black families. I guess facts, figures, and demographics mean nothing to the Lying Left. Oh, and Black unemployment has skyrocketed since SloJoe took over.
---
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

As far as Candace Owens physical appearance, it is just a bonus. She is highly intelligent, well spoken, and she is a conservative who seems to believe in the things I believe in. I have never, and would not vote for anyone to gain public office based on their appearance. Basing my vote on their beliefs, ideals, and ability to speak well is another matter.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost