Amazing how the Left just blatantly LIES...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Amazing how the Left just blatantly LIES...

Post by AJMD429 »

...AND they get away with it...

I'd bet that 99% of the 'electorate' believes that a police officer was killed at the 'insurrection' in Washington DC on Jan 6th, because a Trump-supporter hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher...

But it turns out he had NO evidence of any blunt trauma, and after the riots went back to his station, texted his brother that he was ok except for being pepper-sprayed, and THEN later that day he suffered a stroke.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/02/ ... h-sort-of/

....but I'm sure he had a stroke because of climate-change, which is Trump's fault... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Amazing how the Left just blatantly LIES...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:20 pm
...AND they get away with it...

I'd bet that 99% of the 'electorate' believes that a police officer was killed at the 'insurrection' in Washington DC on Jan 6th, because a Trump-supporter hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher...

But it turns out he had NO evidence of any blunt trauma, and after the riots went back to his station, texted his brother that he was ok except for being pepper-sprayed, and THEN later that day he suffered a stroke.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/02/ ... h-sort-of/

....but I'm sure he had a stroke because of climate-change, which is Trump's fault... :roll:
I honestly can't remember where I read it, but, the blunt force to the head theory was disproved the first day...the "fact" that it was mentioned was dishonest.
Proud to be a Deplorable Neanderthal.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Are there any reporters who are honest?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

They call the press the Fourth Estate and act like it's a critical part of our freedom, but is it really? Has there ever been a reliable and honest media? I think they've been biased to one side or the other since the beginning and we depended on the intelligence of our population to tell the difference.

And that's where the problem is now. Those who want control and power understand that the less informed people are the easier they are to control. Look what passes for education now. It's just pitiful. And most of "higher" education is as bad or worse. We're headed for a societal collapse much like turn of the century Russia for exactly the same reasons. We have a dumber population every year that is too gullible to think for themselves and at some point will just accept whatever leaders tell them is true. The novel "Atlas Shrugged" seemed like crazy fiction when I first read it in the 80's but seems less fictional every year.

What did Samuel Clemens say? "If you don't read the paper you are uninformed. If you do read the paper you are misinformed" That was about 170 years ago. Has that ever been different? The useful idiots of the media would like to think so. I would submit it has been ever so.

Post by piller »

I don't see anything incorrect with your position and thinking. Sadly!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

NOTHING AMAZING ABOUT IT. SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF IT. SATAN'S SERVANTS LIE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT DEMONS DO.

the headline that would make the top of the snooze cycle is "amazing. demon told the absolute true truth."

(this actually happened a time or two, way back . . .)