Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup you won area 51 and your prize is 51 South of the border aliens to do yard work, laundry and cook for ya!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Wow! I get 51 beaners??!! I better rent some large fans or hope that a wind storm comes through. One thing for sure, I won't light a match.

Ahhhh...crappy weather...overcast and humid......
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo! Just got home. Soaked in sweat, covering in saw chips, even my Commander was full of em.
That trail we worked our butt off on last year to get into a new stand? Yeah......we had a storm last winter and you'd never know it was ever there. Went up today to open it back up. I have about two more days of work.
See? Old Jay ain't just all fun, games, and Harleys. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I remember one year in Quebec we cut moose trails, out in the middle of nowhere we walk into a clearing and there was the rotting trunk of a white pine across the old trail. It was probably on the ground 20+ years. Anyhow standing flat footed at full reach my fingertips were a good foot shy of the top of that log ( I'm 5-10)! Whoever cut the trail through that tree was a tough ***, they used an ax!

Now that you are cutting looks like a property I hunt except it that thick with rose, barberry, briar, and every other type of weedy junk. So many sharp sticky stuff the deer hides aren't worth saving from all the scars.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Gunny...maybe it was an alien...real tall one...or....or.......maybe it was BIG FOOT. word has it there's a Big Foot in Maine clearing out a trail......

That's hard work Jay but I love hard work....ya sleep better and it keeps your heart and lungs strong......wow! imagine back in the day those guys doing that with an axe or a cross cut saw......never did hear of a logger who was more than 30 years old.

You should save a piece of that one log.....say, about a foot long and 4" wide.....hide it in your pants and when you walk in the door you'll see Kristy's eyes light up like a 1,000 watt bulb.

My daughters Frenchie came in the door with a live squirrrel last week....it's doing fine and my daughter is feeding it something...she knows these things, whatever it is.......the dog loves it as we just got a video of the dog licking it.

Got the 400 lb. mower deck off of the Kubota to take it to the dealer for a new pulley...you need a press of some sort.....and wouldn't you know it I took the tires off the trailer the other day and dropped them off at the tire store. Would look a little strange with me pulling the trailer 26 miles on the drums.----00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Now you boys see why I drive 52 miles to work.
Logging is what is done here. Lots of friends and friends dad's, dad's dad's, and dad's dad's dad's.......
Yup. They are some tough hombres boys. Funny thing is, most don't look like much. Usually skinny dudes, but I've seen some surprised looking muscle bound gym pretty boys that got their azz handed to em. :D
But, like Six said, they don't age well. At 40 they look like shriveled old men. All stooped over and broken up. Not so much the last 20 years, as equipment does most of the work. Years ago, it was all saw and cable skidders. Tough sleddin' boys.
Well, I'm going to bed! :D

P.S.
Tell your daughter not to let that squirrel loose in the house! :D

PPS,
Hey Gunny! Big wood is impressive ain't it? I'd liked to have seen what it looked like here in the "piney days". Most of it was gone by the 1890s.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well, your probably in bed by now but the one sport I never could understand was rodeo and bull riding. Ya figure, it's not as if they are making lots of loot....whatever they do win they put it back in belt buckles.

Something to ponder.....an acquaintance of my wife's family...guy in his fifties, clean living, looked good, healthy, great job.......his took his second Covid "vaccination" two days ago and is dead today.

Birdman of Leverguns
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Freshman biology class, teacher starts 20 questions. I finally guessed that he had 3 tiny squirrels in a potato salad tub. Since I guessed correctly I was awarded one of the babies to raise. Feeding by eye dropper, then a small baby bottle. It started on seed,nuts & fruit. Got home from school one day and it was dead in the cage... huh.
Squirrels can be fun house pets but they need to chew!
Is that Frenchi is female? Motherly instincts.

Logging is not the profession if ya want to be healthy in your old age, definitely a young guys job. Although I could get used to driving a skidder again.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My cousin had a squirrel for years. Can't remember how he got it. I remember being surprised how long it lived. No thanks!
Them rodeo guys are freakin nuts! I think it has to be in your blood.
I have never seen a piece of equipment as vicious as a skidder. Never. The only thing more impressive than a skidder is a bigger skidder.
We were at our local mudrun over memorial weekend back in the 80's. Oh yeah, redneck Heaven. Anyway, they made it pretty bad cause Bob Chandler was bringing "Bigfoot", so there was a lot of hype and boasting. For all the rigs that didn't make it, there was a Cat cable skidder to pull em out. Old Bob buried that shiny truck bad! He was all worried they couldn't get it out and got quite testy. That old boy with the Cat backed that sucker out there, crawled over the back, handed Bob the chokers, and told HIM to hook it cause SOMETHING was coming outta that hole. Bob didn't choose well, cause when that boy cranked up that Cat, he ripped all that chrome bumper, winch, lights, and half that front end off that truck. Crowd went wild.
So did old Bob. :D
Didn't see that in 4 Wheel and Off Road magazine or Wide World of Sports. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Cool story Big Foot.....wife's brother is one of those guys who has had every type of play machine you can think of...he currently has 2 Big Foot pick up trucks...they are pick up truck bodies on Kenworth or Peterbilt tractors, he had a skidder when he was in a small one man logging business, then several double wheeled John Deere's, bulldozers, and a huge track hoe.....he just plays with this stuff occasionally making money.

Squirrels.....killed so many of those I lost my taste for em....32-20 was my favorite.

Got to get ahold of Griff and cancel the shin dig...Covid is crazy around here.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry to hear it's bad there, buddy. Stay safe.
It is up here too they say. In my locale it doesn't seem to be. Nobody really bothers much, anyway. It's been like a normal summer here.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey, ya know somethin'?......I bet the inner city folk are wondering why there are so many outer city folk not working today.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
Even up here nobody can find anyone to work. "Now Hiring" signs everywhere. Businesses cutting hours or closing because they can't get any employees.
Ain't communism grand? It's the REAL pandemic in this country. Way more contagious and kills way more people.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I hear ya bro.....these young people today don't care if they amount to anything. They claim young people don't even care if they drive.....can you imagine that? That's all I thought about when I was 14....had my drivers license a few days after I was 16....got my permit early and drove anyway even though I was not supposed to use it until July 5.

Like you and Gunny, I've been working since as long as I can remember.....been paying S.S. since 1968 when I was 14.

Same thing here on businesses can't getting people to work. I do know for certain one person who's never going to work again...at least for someone else....my boy is looking to retire in 5 years when he has his 30 in. California people made him a bundle by moving into Colorado.....he paid 300 for his place in a ritzy neighborhood 10 years ago and it was appraised last month for 750.

Sitting here looking out the window at the front yard....the lines in the grass (from mowing) are so crooked they look like a drunken Polack did the work.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Good for your boy, buddy!
I have 6 years if I go to the end. Don't know how I'll make it. More importantly, can't see that place making it. It's a disaster. Best thing that could happen for me is that it closes.......yesterday. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...the last few years are the hardest...for the worker mentally in many ways...one of those was the fact I had a target on my back as the company likes to fire people before they retire and are looking for any reason to rub you out. They paid my full medical and other benefits for 3 years and also, my "fellow" workers wanted my seniority, easy do-nothing warehouse job, and the best hours in the plant so bad they could taste it.

I knew that and one time I asked my "fellow" workers (the predators) that I was willing to sell my seniority for 40K a year and just quit. I told them to take out loans on their two room apartments or '76 Chevy Vegas to pay me. As I was good buddies with the Teamsters high command they used to tell me what these "fellow" workers were trying to do behind my back and other guys of high seniority. I shoved it so deep they are probably still having nightmares over me.

So.....I go to Home Depot to buy a quart of rusty metal primer and leave with a shopping cart full of useless junk.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, that's where I am now. Hate it.
Haha yeah that's what I hate about Home Cheapo. :D

Man! We just had a wicked thunderstorm! Great big maple busted off and went across the road down o. Water st.
We were going out to the kids house to feed the dogs and had to detour.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...if you wait about an half hour I'll be over to help your community saw it up.....

More ag......I bought the rusty metal primer for a few small 1" spots on the TOP of the mower deck...you know, you and I both maintain.......(you do have the cleanest Harley...ahh....maybe....my son keeps his like dat too.) anyway, back to whining.....I somehow got that 400 lb mower deck to the end of the garage so I could power wash it underneath......it's hard to do a good job when it's on the tractor so I got it out there and really gave it the works and it looks like I'll be using a lot more of the rusty metal primer underneath.........damm aggravation...never ends......at least I got the new Makita angle grinder with a couple of heavy duty wire wheels.

Rich guys just trade em in every couple of years......or pay someone to get dirty.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Put the POR-15 to it buddy. That stuff is unbelievable.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Po15? Is that the stuff you put on before you paint.....it's like primer on steroids? Turns black? I used that on Ole Yeller around the windshield about 20 years ago and it still looks good....well, not good, but it ain't rusty.

I'm thinking and maybe you have more knowledge.....after priming I'd like to use paint...if it's made....with teflon in it or something like that so the wet grass don't stick.

Maybe an epoxy paint?----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's the stuff. It seems to dry real glossy and slick. It is also tough as nails, so I wondered if you painted under the deck and didn't top coat it the grass wouldn't stick?
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Six if we were closer I’d ceracoat it for ya, I’ve got a couple of quarts I need to use.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I believe ya Harry.......that would be "the S..! Come on over anyway and I'll give ya a single action Colt if Jay left any. :D

Got her primed tonight with Rustoleum rusty metal primer...brush on....I'll put another coat on in the AM then head on out and look for this PO 15 or some epoxy paint.....thinking the hard paint will be slippery and will be easier to wash off......I cut 4 acres and there's always a spot that's wet...sucks....oh well....

While watching this German u boat movie our fox came up and was looking through the window watching TV with us for a good minute....I got up to take a pic but he booked but I got his wet paw prints. :D

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I don't think you will find any kind of paint that will stay put and last with grass clippings, lots of moisture in the clippings, abrasive too. Best way around it is to get sheep! They don't rust! :lol: ( yes then you would be the envy of the muslum community.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,....I'm ashamed of you on the condescending attitude of our fellow Islamic followers....just because they are sheep, camel, mother and sister ph's, don't mean you have to alert the whole world on it.....even if they already know. :D

Ya know, I had a BIG day planned for today and I slept until 1:30. S, I'll be lucky if I have time to pick up the tires for the trailer.

Hey! You know what tastes good, take a Resse's peanut butter cup and a Kit Kat bar and eat em at the same time. I think that's why I slept this late.----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sounds like my favorite dairy queen purchase, a chocolate peanut butter malt with 2x the malt.
Reminds me of one of dads favorite 'groaners'- he'd say show me a Mexican with hairy armpits wearing high heels and ill show you a taco belle!

I WASNT DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN STATING FACT.Not pointing fingers, accusing anyone.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

State all you want....we is buds here.....anyone else who disagrees is an intruder. Those individuals have lots of bad luck because they created their luck, or lack of. :D

O.K...on to business......my favorite "have everything" hardware store is closed for two weeks due to the hurricane. So I went to the only place within 10 miles that handles this stuff and that's Home Depot.....all other stores are food related....blah!...the guy working the paint store looked like he had the IQ of O.J. Simpson, which is 89.

He didn't even know what epoxy paint is so I looked for myself and found nothing. The closest I came was Appliance epoxy paint which, according to da label dries like a rock. Further reading says it's for indoor use and a primer is not recommended.

Well, I already put two coats of primer on and as the mower deck is going to the dealer tomorrow for a pulley exchange, I have to get it done tonight so I bought a quart of Rustoleum brush on paint...Sunburst Yellow....that ought to look nice and even if I have to do it over next year I only have $20 wrapped up in paint.

Nothing lasts forever except good Winchesters and Colts.......and of course, me, you, Jay, and Old Savage, maybe Tom
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

My go to place for coatings
https://www.mcmaster.com/epoxy-paint/
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Woah! Thank you Harry......there's some mighty cool stuff on there!.....they even have it in spray.......

I am crazy on maintenance and longevity of the things I buy and that's why I buy the best and maintain them. I came across another unexpected job tonight. I had new heavy duty tires put on my little 5 x 10 trailer that I use with the Jeep. While I didn't notice it when I took the tires off I noticed some serious rust on the inside of the rim where's the inner part of the rim connects with the brim around the tire.....maybe it's a formed product from stamping, I don't know but it looks like a weld of some sort so I got,out the Makita and ground off the heavy rust and primed that and now have the electric blower on them hoping for a quick dry so I can mount them and be on the road in the AM.....I want to put a finish coat so hence the quick dry.

They have products that will make fixes permanent.....at least in my lifetime....thanks bud.....maybe they have something I can spray on my brain to keep it from further deterioration........

I've had to show people my owners card for my Jeep Rubicon as they say there's no way it's 16 years old...bar codes are still on the frame. Out in the barn is Ole Yeller, my 32 year old Jeep and while it don't look all that great, it's still solid.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Now....this is a real beauty! Wonder how long it will stay this nice.

I figure I might as well show off my new sneakers for the trailer....these babies have a load range "D".....yea, what the hell, I painted the wheels to match the Jeep.

Here it is ....the very, very mighty Kubota! :D

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That should do for a few cutting seasons.amything will help keep rust at bay. That's one of the problems on my truck. Still not back from mechanic yet.
You should paint a spiral from center cap out to the rim on the trailer tires- then you will have people watching you go buy puking on their shoes from the spiraling vortex of orange. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Worked in the woods all day yesterday. Got that trail to my hang on stand cleared. Even made a little bridge over a runoff ditch that the trail crosses.
I got another couple days of work that I'm going to try and pound out next week.

Hey Six, great job. Stuff looks good. I agree! Buy quality and take care of it!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to enjoy clearing the rides through the woods building styles and making the little bridges safer to cross. Hard work but satisfying, especially when my bosses guests were tipping me after the shoot, without the tips I would have struggled.. :(

I got to fire Helena Bonham Carter's 12 gauge Purdey today, my local toy shop had it in for a service, nice sidelock side by side but it had a sleeve on the stock filled with foam rubber.. :shock: obviously it doesn't fit her as well as it should.

My local dealer has a few interesting guns in, B/P and Leveraction rifles from Brazil and Italy.. :| he also has a early Winchester 9422 that looks a lot better than mine.

I came away with a plastic tub ful of mixed up .22 Lr difficult to sort out which are HV and Sub sonic but for plinking should be ok... 8)

Nice job on the paint work, shame to get it all dirty.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I've never owned a 9422. Don't know why I never picked one up. Be good for the grandkids if nothing else.
Well, and me too. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've never had a 9422but i did have a BL22 that I had bought new, it didn't stay long as it shot about as good as a 12ga cylinder bore with 000 at 50 yds!
Trail clearing like you are doing is hard work! Sure would be nice to have a skidder handy!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree....on the hard work trail clearing does.....especially after an hour or two when you start getting tired and you begin to trip on every stick and just as you trip and your all sweaty, about 15 biting flies or mosquitos are putting welts on your neck so you put your neck back in your pants and here comes a snake up your pant leg.....

9422? Never had one either......always considered the Marlin a superior gun as it held so much better....to me....kind of overpriced too.

GK...from Led Zep? ------...00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thankfully, the bugs have dropped off and we're a non-issue.
I'm weird about .22s. If they are as big and heavy as a centerfire handgun or rifle, I see no point. Especially in the case of handguns. They are not worth the weight in the field to me. Of course, on the range, it doesn't matter.
For a .22 rifle in the field, I like my single shot Little Badger with a 2x scope the best. Very small, very light, folds in half, and is quite accurate.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

3¹/² x 18" micro-lam beam we are installing to fix 50 years of this garage attic being unsupported and overloaded. Ceiling beams had been framed from each side to a central girder. Without at least 1 lally column it was destined to fail.
20210908_113412.jpg
20210908_113428.jpg
Temporary walls up, cut out the sheetrock then hump this sucker up into place. We have to rehang the ceiling beams & sheetrock to fix for the home sale to go through.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, yup a distant cousin.

I was quite interested in the Little Badger, someone else here had one and said it was their favourite woods walking gun.
My 9422 has never let me down even though it was well battered before I picked it up for a song. I was hoping it would wear out so I could buy a Henry Youth Carbine, I already have two .22s and the UK police have something against folks having too many guns of the same caliber... :roll:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, interesting color scheme on that mower.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys are busy! What's a "micro lam"?....looks like a regular 2 x 12 to me....when they built the barn the guy told me the main 6 x 6 braces are laminated and are stronger.....I dunno

Fred...I used yellow paint because it allows me to see rust or other irregularities more easily. Some guys paint them brown....stupido as the Italians say. Your golf ball is a range ball which tells me you stole it from a place where you buy a bucket of balls to hit.

Supposed to get another major rain dump.

I just got back from the Kubota dealer to drop off the mower deck and am quite agitated at the moment.

This is what $355 looks like.

This is my golf ball collection. The one with the red stripe is from the early sixties and is from the Valley Brook driving range which has been closed for over 20 years.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six a micro lam is nothing more that thin veneers of plywood. In this case its 3¹/² thick and 18" tall. They are extremely strong. Laminated timber can also be pressure treated for rot/bug resistant. Heck they even treat them with borate to be fire resistant.

Mechanic called, think your 355 bucks is a lot? Try 4231.76 to put my front end back in shape. So much for that SO4...maybe I can talk the owner into taking payments?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I was going to say, two promotionals and a range ball. Nobody cares, ain’t worth nuthin. Stick to guns.

And on your range ball analysis … Wrongo Guido. That is a special run by Srixon. Check it out before you lip off ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! You guys are serious ball smackers! Geeze, I do feel better ...at least I'm getting maintenance on the Kubota and Gunny is putting out 4 big ones just so he can drive another 6 months as it's about every six months something else goes....around here I have not gone a week without something costing me money. 4 g's for front end work? Something ain't right with the system. Repair bills make you want to buy a 10 cent 2 cylinder nothing car and drive it till it dies......like they do in China.

Or be like me and don't go nowhere....I'm known as the "Nowhere Man".

Where's the golf ball guru? I was thinking $200 a ball or $500 for ALL THREE. Deal? Come on..you got the loot....----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Better not be another 6 months, better be 6 years, my gun fund is now in the RED!

I've always wanted a ghillie suit and get all dug in and wait for guys into their backswing and shoot their golf ball off the tee. Would be great fun BUT I know that is wrong and illegal so I've never done it.

FYI the micro lam we are putting in is approximately 18 lbs per foot. That one is about 500 lbs. with these engineered beams is they have the ability to span longer distances without the need of support from underneath.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the 8th hole is a rural 4 way stop leading in to the desert on three sides. So every afternoon all the Ricky Racers come and open’er up heading out. Smartest thing the car companies did was make these cars loud.

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:19 am Six, yup a distant cousin.

I was quite interested in the Little Badger, someone else here had one and said it was their favourite woods walking gun.
G-K i had 4 of them, great trigger pull. Had a 22mag, 17hmr, and two 22lr's. But you need to wrap paracord or some thing around the wire stock cause its cold when you shoukder it in winter.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

3leggedturtle wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:20 am

G-K i had 4 of them, great trigger pull. Had a 22mag, 17hmr, and two 22lr's. But you need to wrap paracord or some thing around the wire stock cause its cold when you shoukder it in winter.
I really like the concept but have never handled one, the price over here is about twice as much as it is in the States, the .17 hmr is $415.00 :o so I guess I'll stick with what I have.. :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:30 pm
3leggedturtle wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:20 am

I really like the concept but have never handled one, the price over here is about twice as much as it is in the States, the .17 hmr is $415.00 :o so I guess I'll stick with what I have.. :(
I wouldn't mind another in .22 magnum.
What 3leg said is true of every example I've heard of. They have incredible triggers. A must for something so light.
There are many modifications that can be done to them.
I agree with you GK, I would not give 400 bucks for one.

If you could find one of the old Winchester 67s, etc., you could make something just as handy.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I don't believe this S......me and mom get up and are having our morning coffee, sitting here looking out the window and are commenting on the school buses going down the road and I said, "yea, remember all that S getting on the bus and going to school?".......and she said, "the buses are bringing the kids home."

Me, "Oh! sure is nice being able to get up when we want to."

Birdman of Leverguns