Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Sam Malone on Cheers was asked- Sam did you ever say no to a woman? He replied - only once, not now, we’re landing.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Woo hoo!
I win Six's 1893 Marlin in 38-55! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh no not the '93!! Well you better apply for a moose tag and then use that 38-55 for its intended purpose, makin meat! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Sam Malone, Carol Burnett, Lucy, that-ugly-thing-who called herself an intellectual on Cheers, in fact EVERYONE on cheers except the mailman were boring. Benny Hill was the greatest....he was a sly bugger......always got the P....

GAMEKEEPER is the new "rule master?"....oh Boy! This goes back to school when we had a substitute teacher......

I agree, F are funny but only in special places.....NOT while eating.....or people you hardly know. Not in church (well, I stopped that 40 years ago)....not in front of the judge...

For real, if people want to act or be like they are 14, then go for it.....I've had enough serious S in my life I want to forget and laughter helps me do that.......after 62 years of being told what to do by others I've had it with 99.9% of people.....in my kingdom I make the rules and if my iPad is in my kingdom I make the rules on what I write....

Just like the TV, if you don't like what you see then turn the F channel......or ban the guy. I seriously don't give a F......when people come snooping over here and then hit the "I" button then I have this to say to them....GO F yourself and I hope you die a miserable death because all they are doing is exerting "power" over someone else by using the rules against them and it's all because they don't like that person for one reason or another. Enforcing rules when it does not concern that person is the same as the guy running the label machine at work complaining to the boss that the forklift drivers were sitting around and talking.

Miserable M.F this world is full of and I knew this long ago so that's why I am 100% independent of any other person and 99% independent of business entities...... even if I stopped getting my SS and union pension checks I'd still live the way I am now...

Hey Fred,,,,,.remmeber what I told you about the "everything I owned in the back seat of my '68 Camaro".....There's not a person in this world who's A I have to kiss.....except my wife's and that smells good so I don't mind.

Jay....what's this S that you think your getting my 1893 Marlin TAKEDOWN in 3855 that's near a new rifle? Yes, it was recased but the rifle was like New when I got it as someone must have let it sit in the sun.....bore is like new......Here, I've given away enough stuff, take this....

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
My buddy!
Just hackin on ya bro. You don't owe nobody nothing. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Flatulence can be funny or not funny, as Six said it depends on the time and place,I once had to stop a fight at British Leyland when someone let one rip by a guy eating his lunch.... :(

As for Rules, an old soldier once told be " Rules are for Fools but a Wiseman is guided by them " I have found this a sensible view to take unfortunately there are those who see no further than the rule book.

Gee, only 93 cents for winning a page.. :shock: Must be something to do with the Biden administration... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Who cares? Rules were made to be broken and I'm the leader on that one.....

Well, on to happy times.......the .93 was only to buy some time while the 1893 is being detailed.....when I give something, it has to be clean and top notch for my pal, Captain Jay.......this 1893 is definely, by far, my "prettiest" rifle. I know it will be well cared for in Jay Land....

Well, (another well)....mom goes and orders more food from Costco to be delivered.....that burns me up.......but beings that our county has the worst Covid in the state, I let it be....so the nice young man pulls into the driveway and up to da garage. I met him in the mighty Kubota.......mom toad me earlier, "don't touch anybody!!!!!!!"......I said, "good and my I'll include you on that list you nasty old coot!"
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I think there should be a rule that every time a new rule is made an old rule must be cancelled.....Duh....what am I doing making up more rules... I HATE RULES... :evil:

You lucky guys wouldn't believe some of our UK stupid rules ( how about this one) all deactivated firearms that have been declared by the Proof House to be totally deactivated must now be registered with the police, failure to do so will mean imprisonment..... :roll. However realistic replicas that fire blanks do not require registration... :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys are knee slappin’ hiilarious. Six that IPad work around is interesting.

But Six you are dependent on one group for sure … forklift drivers !!! Think about it, everything moves through them. They could shut everything down.

You know, maybe I will retire here so I can stir things up again 😄.

Rules, the world runs by rules.

Well, and by forklift drivers 🤠
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Don’t try messin’ with the rules here at my house :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys certainly talk tough, I ain’t buyin’ it. You all fall in with the rules in the big world. Y’all are just struttin about here tryin to talk tough Pshaw!

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rules, you want to talk :?: rules? Here is 241 pages of rules. I’ll probably break a lot of them today. :? :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know Fred..your so full of s I can smell you from here......rules don't apply at my kingdom........but I'll digress a bit......when you take a social security number you are property of the U.S. of A....even taking a drivers license and signing the paperwork makes you subject to a whole list of rules......like you said, don't pay your taxes and see what happens.....

That's why I f em every chance I get, but alas, there's not too many chances.....I'm just a peon nobody. If I have a thousand dollars in my pocket (and I most always do) I feel like a king but it's nothing.....

I understand the rules and we ALL have them and it's not always easy following them once I leave the driveway. That explains my arrogance when two pigs like B and R always have something to say when it's none of their business coming over to our private thread. Both p's know to stay on their side of the poverty tracks but like most p's do, they sneak over to upgrade their lifestyle because they were too busy eating grease and taking government handouts to make something of themselves on their own. Parasites.......this country makes lots of them...hypocrites too....imagine, two liberals with avatars displaying my lifestyle but certainly not theirs.

Life is hard enough and others just have to make it harder for others instead of improving their own lives, but that takes sweat............and smarts, neither of which they can produce.

But that's just how pigs are...happy in their sty and parasitic to anything that walks by.---

Here's some silver for them to make a call.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have $21 in my pocket but Shhh, another $20 in my wallet. Rules something to navigate or use in life. Whoa! Just remembered I found like $34 in a drawer the other night :o

They let the guy who drove the tractor in the lake back on another. Asked we get free relief as a local rule for the new tracks he put near the green.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's terrible with those tracks.......doesn't he know the RULES or maybe he can't speak English.

BTW, I see your office in the background.

Looks like summertime there...we are getting a taste of winter....wind is crazy....everything iced up.....mom can't walk too good so she's housebound......I won't use salt or any of that stuff...eats up the cement or leaves nasty chemicals.

Man! I can't believe this stuff (s)....... got some stuff outside to do and Jay has been calling me non stop to get that 1893 all detailed and in the mail....he's lucky I like him.

Oh! BTW, there's some grown men looking for someone to break the rules...you believe that s? Grown men tattle telling? Yea, it's a WTF moment.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang, it's cold outside ...22 and the wind blowing...how bout up your way Gunny? Jay probably laughs at 22..that's summertime in Maine.

GK is probably hanging out in the Repair Shop where everyone has on sweaters while Old Savage is busy reaching up those sweaters.

Great news! .......have not had to blast one all day....clean undies tonight......I'm sure Fred will be glad to hear that.

Cabin fever slowly setting in.......is it Spring yet?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah.... yeah!
The 93, the 95, the 55, the 86.......send em all!
Oh!...... money..... :D

22? That's probably cool down there, but it's a good temp. The snow is light and easy to move. It doesn't get icy.....
Well, if the ground is froze anyway. :D

We got 3 or 4 inches today. I think they got more south of us. Next week it's supposed to be fifteen below or so.
Well. Just got to work. Still snowing over here.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I didn't pay attention to the temp today, probably a high about 24. Its 20 now heading down. Yes the wind is blowing.
I had a bad day, nothing went my way.grrrrrrr don't want to talk about it :twisted:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....my day too....until it got dark then the 25 pounder came out to eat.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is the last one of anything I'm giving away. It's time for Mr. Money Bags out there in California to step up to the plate. It's getting old for me....First Pitchy gets cleaned out now it's me. Poor Pitchy, 4 years he's been stuck to that old tractor. He should have parked it near the house before he stuck his tongue on it but noooooooo, he does it behind the saw mill.

This is for Jay. BTW, the Lyman sight is windage adjustable ands worth about what a crate of Rossi's or cheap Italian c&b revolvers is worth.

No brag, fact....I won a 100-300 meter buffalo match with this rifle against 16 guys with Sharps and Ubertis hi wall single shots.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Absolutely beautiful man! Holy smokes.

While I'm standing in this dump, it makes me wonder what I did with 34 years of pay. :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OldWin wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:48 pm Absolutely beautiful man! Holy smokes.

While I'm standing in this dump, it makes me wonder what I did with 34 years of pay. :D
You have done well grasshopper! If your gunroom is a dump, mine is underneath the dump.

Ya know, it's all in fun....I've seen and held Winchesters all gold inlaid, deluxes, presentation, near NIB, etc....our stuff is pretty much standard but in nice condition.....you wanna see REAL Winchesters and Colts, go to the Cody, Wy or Timonium, Md shows.....or just read the Madis book .....we have nice stuff compared to junk out there, especially imported j.u.n.k....but compared to a real collection, it's just "stuff".

Knew a guy upstate who had more single action Colts and SRC's of every model than we have toothpicks...

How's the weather? We are breaking 20 and wiiiinnnndddyyyyy.....I just came in from taking the dogs out so they could s and p for ten minutes and they were shivering something terrible......makes me think of all the dogs people leave in garages or chained up with nothing more than a burlap bag to sleep on....no good bsds...
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I've been to Cody. It is some impressive buddy.
There is a Dug Up Gun museum in Cody too. My boy and I were in there for hours. That looked like my gunroom haha.
I actually prefer the plain Jane guns to the highly embellished ones. I like the "working guns". Even if they have wear......as long as it's honest wear and they were cared for. I love that look.

It's actually about the same here, temperature wise.
If I go out and scrape the driveway, Zoey loves to come out with me. She loves winter and the snow. Her fur is so thick she never gets wet or cold, but I don't keep her out too long. She loves to scoop up mouthfulls of snow as she trots along.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I remember in the seventies there were advertisements in Shotgun News looking for rusty and dug up guns....I bet that's what it was for.

Sitting here watching tv...we have over a thousand channels and not much to watch.....we had on Peppa Pig, the cartoon for children....I like it, the pigs are are very nice....

Tomorrow's another day bud...enjoy it...ooooooo, your at work? Online? Good for you. :D ---00
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

46 today, a little windy but I shot my Browning x-bolt 6.5 PRC and the Thompson G2 with a 26” 45/70 barrel.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Tomorrow it’s the TC Encore and the 257 Roberts barrel then drag out the Rock River Arms LR308 and do some more load work with it, it’ll be going to Oklahoma in a month or so for pig shooting.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. 34 years has to have earned me something!

Hey! Good for you Harry.
I shot some this past week. Said screw it and dug out an unfired Colt Detective Special I've had for 20 years. I wound a 100 rounds through that. I had to line up a red dot. The oldest boy had a couple rifles to sight. Even the old man came along and shot a GP100 I gave him years ago. He uses it for a house gun.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

50f here and rain rain rain .

Glad to hear that some of you guys are making smoke... :D I just got back from walking the dog and I could hear some brave soul out with a gun.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

13 here this morning! I'm not going out to burn powder either!!

I don't know why I can't see Six pictures on the ipad and my phone shows them?

This covid stuff has got my morning routine all screwed up. My normal wake up of 0500ish is gone! Guess I have to set an alarm.

Well mattress shopping today
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I'm hitting the mattress!
That was a long night. Yup. Cool here too. Supposed to get real cold this week.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Been a quiet day :? Everyone must be giving their mattress a good testing.

I as usual have nothing interesting to say, watched How the West was Won, not one of my favourite Westerns, the book was much better.
I got soaking wet walking Shirley's dog again, must remember to put my waterproofs in the car next time.

Jay I have always wanted a Colt Detective Special since watching Sgt Joe Friday on Dragnet as a kid....can I have it ?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:59 pm Been a quiet day :? Everyone must be giving their mattress a good testing.

I as usual have nothing interesting to say, watched How the West was Won, not one of my favourite Westerns, the book was much better.
I got soaking wet walking Shirley's dog again, must remember to put my waterproofs in the car next time.

Jay I have always wanted a Colt Detective Special since watching Sgt Joe Friday on Dragnet as a kid....can I have it ?
I will box it up as soon as I get home in the morning, John.
I did manage to source a nice set of checkered walnut for it. It's hard to see the checkering in the pic. Looks better than the factory rubber.
It was unfired till a week ago. It's had a hundred rounds through it, so you may not want it now. :D
Still have box and papers.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay due to our crummy gun laws just send the box and papers...... :cry:

On a brighter note the Benny Hill show has been running all day on TV over here...... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just heard from boss man, the painter we use is in the horsepistol with covid pneumonia! Seems he is ok, just staying the night. Nasty business this gookflu!

I think it would be better if Shirley were to box you up and overnight ya to this side & pack your waterproofs!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:04 pm Jay due to our crummy gun laws just send the box and papers...... :cry:

On a brighter note the Benny Hill show has been running all day on TV over here...... :lol:
I think Gunny has the right idea buddy.
I am a little jealous, though. I would much prefer sitting in my gunroom sipping a nice bourbon, while watching Benny, than being here at work for 12 hours.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

New mattress being delivered tomorrow. Bought online at 0700 this morning, not a bad deal either!

I'd like to be in your gun room sipping YOUR burbon too! :lol:
I can't remember the last time I saw a Benny Hill , gotta be at least 25 years! Dad used to laugh when Benny would pat the little guy on the head!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:12 pm New mattress being delivered tomorrow. Bought online at 0700 this morning, not a bad deal either!

I'd like to be in your gun room sipping YOUR burbon too! :lol:
I can't remember the last time I saw a Benny Hill , gotta be at least 25 years! Dad used to laugh when Benny would pat the little guy on the head!
Fine with me buddy!
Haha yeah. I used to watch it and World at War with my dad every Saturday night, back in the 70s. He used to laugh till he cried. Good memories for sure.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Where did you get the grips???

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:33 pm Where did you get the grips???
Found em online at Ar-7.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

How much, went with fake ivory, cost.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

They were 54 bucks, came to 63 with shipping. Just didn't see much else for less money.
I wanted stags, but nobody had any for the later frame.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Those grips need to GO......
it's like putting 20" wheels with chrome plated spinners on a 1962 Corvette. It's not as if your poor...go hunt down the proper grips and pay for them. Give me the serial number and I'll tell you which grips are factory....later third variations had the full size grips on them. I have the detailed Colt book.

GK.... What makes you think you seldom have anything interesting to say.....I (we) LOVE to hear about our former bosses and how things are over there.....you have a great humorous attitude and fit in perfect......just continue to write ......in fact, right now, we are watching the Repair Shop and I looked in the background and it looks like you were in the background shoplifting. These people spent months rebuilding this little steam boat and while they were testing it in the pond some guy in the weeds (you?) was throwing rocks at it.

I watched this movie with Vin Diesel in it......action type movie.....SOOOOOOO much b.s......they were pulling a bank vault full of money down the road with two cars doing all kinds of damage.....spinning around corners......had the cable hooked to a flimsy pipe thingy on the car......people believe this stupid stuff.

Then we watched a movie with Morgan Freeman in it where it takes place in a prison.....now, THAT was a good movie.

Cold...miserable...I HATE WINTER.

See the difference between England and the U.S....CLEAN.....but we have something you guys don't.

These are FOX tracks. They are here all night......and looking very healthy......

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk is the most interesting guy here and terse, having recently edged out 6 man but that of course could change.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There GK in the background shoplifting.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Our esteemed and dignified friend, gamekeeper.....? Shoplifting..... ? No way! I don't believe it.
Besides, we all know I am the master thief of the bunch. :D

Sounds like you were watching The Shawshank Redemption. An excellent movie. Even had an M14 in there!
We all would like to be as clever as Andy Dufrane. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...that was the movie...I loved it...one smart cookie he was biding his time......but we all know that couldn't happen in real life......you know, like a warden is gonna trust an inmate.....

Supposed to be really cold for the next week or more....gonna split up some locust tomorrow....that stuff burns all night.

What the heck is it with commercials....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes, but they played the greed and hubris angle. That makes it the most believable. Greed does funny things to people.
Really is a good story.....even if it was written by Steven King. :roll:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Greed, power, pride - what are we going through the seven deadly sins? :shock:

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:43 am Greed, power, pride - what are we going through the seven deadly sins? :shock:
This is certainly the place for it!
We commit them all on a daily basis, here on the PI thread. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I only have one sin.....greed, but not for money.......for fine Winchesters & Colts....and not regular Colts that have a pimps grips on it.

I'm going to bed...if you think I talk stupid in the morning, it's way beyond retarded this late.
Model A Uzi’s