Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Jay, hope your FLIGHT(s)go well, no airport/tsa strip searches ! Don't worry WE won't get robbing your place out of respect for THE COAT. However if the spam hits the fan all of us are meeting there to hold off the hordes! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. I hate messing with the flights, but it isn't to bad going to Alaska.
Ha! You guys will have quite a scrap with my kids over that stuff.
However, if you need to hole up and stand 9ff the hordes, you most welcome. They boys will welcome the help too!
I will keep in touch as I can. Time flies up there. The wife is already talking about the next trip! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya gotta time your next trip to coincide with your retirement, then you can spend time seeing the sites, run a trap line, set up a fish wheel and run the Iditarod!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Have good trip and take lots of photos, I bet your folks will love it. :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you GK. Much appreciated.

When I retire, if I can get the wife to tear herself away from work, I want to take the Jeep and do that trip again. Take our time, maybe a couple months or so, and drive that same route we did last time. See some of the stuff we didn't last time, do some wheelin out west, and see some of the same stuff again.

We just dropped Zoey off at the middle sons place. She loved the Jeep ride out. Five minutes after we were there she knew something was up. She is a smart dog. Sucked leaving her, but she is in good and familiar hands in a place she knows.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ain't that the truth......bothers me more to leave the animals behind than anything. There's an old saying......get two cars with trunks.....put your wife in one and your dog in the other......wait 3 hours and open them up......one will slobber all over ya and the other won't be as happy.......

Just came in from weed eating ...used up TWO Ego batteries.......don't think I have any moisture left in me......----002
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The Lab I had years ago , Lady, had to be the worst about me going away. If she saw me packing bags she would get bent out of shape. I would be gone for the week, she wouldn't eat, dad always took her to the vet cuz she would just mope around. I told the folks she was faking. Then I'd get home and she would turn herself inside out for about 15 minutes and then she would really turn on the guilttrip by ignoring me for a few days. Literally she wouldn't even come to me.

Well today is the interview for the Ranger position.

Bon Voyage Jay & Christy! Hope your folks enjoy the trip!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Gunny!
Best of luck on your interview buddy!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

ENJOY OW!
Good luck Gunny! If they have any common sense at all you are a shoe in.
I would say something to Six but he thinks my mouth is full of hotdogs with veins. :shock:
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yes....and the veins are large...and they are foreign pulsating veins near or south of the equator dripping with sweat.

Well....Jay's history for awhile and he was my last friend so I guess I'll go away too.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I'm insulted Six , though we were friends too ? I know Tom is a friend...right? right?right?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
We USED to be pals....that all ended when I asked you if I could have your new Perazzi, 2 chainsaws, your Ranger, two huntin' dogs and use your house for a BLM meeting...but nnnooooooooooooo. It wasn't as if I was asking you to donate a kidney!

You know Gunny.....the world is full of M....f.......er's ...who actually expect that from others. I have a close family member who would put a man in a grave if it would continue to finance their high falutin life style....with no remorse.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

MAN!!! I miss OW! He was at least nice to me. I get no respect, I tell ya. If I had a feeling, you might have hurt it. BUUUT I don't so.....whatever!!!!!!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I had the interview, the Head Ranger is a friend of mine, met the Director of the parks department and another ranger. They like the fact I have all the past history of hunting & fishing. BUT they literally have a 3" thick pile of resumes to go through. A 2nd interview will be scheduled in 3-4 weeks, then if I make the cut another with HR. Then if I get hired ill have to go 3 or 4 weeks to a police academy. Not having any law enforcement experience might be a black mark against me...

I know Six, I was just being a wise-apple, my typical M.O. !
All well Tom, you are luv'd , even though you don't have feelings. We are really thankful you aren't touchy feely!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For a park ranger??!! Wow! I'm misinformed and living in 1950. For all that it must pay good.....not to be a bummer but if they want someone that qualified, they probably want a 25-30 year old......that's how they are now, a person they can "mould " into the modern way of thinking.

Park Ranger book of rules.

1.) if observing a transgender couple making love, bring them a blanket, pillow, and drinks.

2.) any family observed enjoying the outdoors, direct them to their car with a written warning not to smile.

3.) enforce all Caucasian people to make donations to BLM.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I haven't seen the rule book yet but if those 3 are in it we are all screwed!
I learned the county does a wounded warrior hunt, I'd volunteer for that in a heartbeat!

Are you ready for Elsa? We are getting hammered now with thunderstorms. I love thunderstorms, the thunder that ya can feel are my favorite... probably from when I was struck by lightning as a kid!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I too like thunder and heavy rain....

You were hit by lightning? Was it an 1877 Colt or the 1884 pump version? For real?

I went out yesterday to Costco and dumped another 2 on motion detector spotlights....put one in today to add to the four I already have in front of the garage......right at the very peak of the roof......I did it by climbing on the roof and hanging over by 2 feet and while I was drilling holes here come the wasps......that was fun...you leave them alone and they leave you alone and make sure you never have chicken grease all over your face along with double decker deluxe extra sweet chocolate icing caked in your beard. :D

Well, Sanford and Son is getting ready to come on for 6 episodes in a row....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I made it to Anchorage boys. Just had some dinner and swilled some cold beer. Man! Did I ever need that!. I'm pretty wiped out. My folks did pretty well too. Not bad for 80. The old man had a couple brews with me. Gotta get up early and catch a plane for Kodiak in the morning.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I can see by the trophies on the wall that you didn't stop at a vegetarian restaurant for dinner. :D have a grand time one and all. 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Gotta love that British dry wit! Good one GK! Almost sit out my coffee!

Glad your travels went well!

No Six it wasn't Colt lightning. As a teenager I was insanely into dry fly fishing, rain or shine I was in a river. One of those hot humid days , perfect for a blue winged olive mayfly hatch I'm in the river , started to rain then out of no where approximately 500 yards upstream a bolt struck the bridge& a tree. All that voltage traveled through the river to ME! Fortunately I was wearing 5mm neoprene waders. I felt in in my fillings, hair was standing up all over. The guy I was fishing with was on the bank or he would have gotten it too. No burns or serious damage or long term effects. After that I stopped fishing in the rain!

I did have a chance to shoot a Lightning, 1884 in 38-40. It was offered to me but I didn't have the money to buy it.

Well Elsa was a flop here. The thunderstorms yesterday afternoon were worse!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys. Heading for "The Rock". Here are a few from the hotel. Pretty neat. Guns in the lobby. Nice 64 Deluxe and 2 model 12s.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay...you guys look GREAT!.....everyone has a smile which is always a good thing......neato stuff and not much liberalism except their senator who masquerades as a Rep.....

The fist pic...a musk ox (I think)......bust that baby out of the glass and make a coat out of it then get that 64 Deluxe!!! Now! Hurry!

Don't be concerned with us bums....forget us and have a good time....-----006

(I'm afraid to think what a meal for 4 costs up thata way)
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Gunny...guess that made your tinkle stand up.....You bet those waders saved yo butt......guy a few doors down got smoked to a crisp about 10 years ago....started to rain and he didn't want his John Deere tractor to get wet and on the way to the barn...boom! Crispy critter barbecued.....or so I was told.....

Well, this nasty woman at the doctors office got me back good.....long story but I had her butt chewed out by my buddy doc a few years ago and righteously.

Last month my doc told me to make a follow up appointment in a month which I did and I showed up today at 12 sharp....the other secretary tells me "my appointment was cancelled and besides, Doc J is never here on Fridays." The one who made the appointment would not look up at me so instead of me pulling her fat butt through the window I just said, "never got no message and that's nice, I'll call Doc J. up next week myself."
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

YES! There is my muskox!! Looks like my kinda hotel. Are the salmon in the rivers yet... they should be i think. Are you going to take yer pop out for kings? Bet he would enjoy catching a 50 pound salmon!
Yeah I'm sure my waders saved me.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That sure is a classy hotel......did you see the name of it?....the "No Tell Hotel". Can you imagine the stuff hotel maids find in the trash cans?

No rain or storms yet......but I hear they are coming........
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep, the storms are starting to pop up all over around here too.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys. HA! Never thought of a musk ox coat! I wonder if that would work better?
Cody said it's been so cold there isn't much of salmon run in the rivers. In fact, they shut the Buskin river down.
But, being a Coastie, he has a boat all lined up for us for Sunday. The weather is looking possibly sketchy, so we are watching it. And if HE thinks it's sketchy.....well.....I ain't gonna argue. I really want to see my old man tie into something good so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's barely 50 degrees now at 1:20pm.

My old man loved your old 95 Six! :D
Sure is purty.

Here's Nanny K watching the grandkids doing some Jeepin'. Starting em out right!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey now it was MY idea to make a muskox coat!
Yeah go find some lingcod, yellow eye rock fish and a barndoor halibut - id really love to do that!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I bet that musk ox coat would hold 6 Colts and 4 Winchesters.......maybe it would hold that 35 Winchester.....take it down half on either side.....keep it for awhile then sell it back.

Looks like a great time is being had by all....good for you...it's sweaty, hot, humid, just plain nasty here....AC is pulling 5 gallons of water a day out of the house ...it was more last week.

Just keep on having a great time while I'm not. :D ---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The overnight storms were a bust! Hardly anything here. I'm not complaining, the power is still on and that is always a big plus!

PARKER!! Ugh, last night I emptied the ice maker of a big hunk of cubes that had melted together, into the dog dish. This morning I step into the kitchen and step into 3 different puddles! Glad I didn't have socks on. Parker loves ice cubes and unless I ride herd she will take the ice from the dish and leave it to melt. Guess it could have been something worse to step in!

Off to the bunker this morning, work day. Painting & repairs of the coop. Couple of guys volunteered to paint the roof of the bunker- better them than me- I hate painting!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...me too....I'll dig a ditch from here to China but no painting for me...unless it's fun stuff with spray pant.....I paint the wheelbarrow twice a year.....

No rain here either.....screw the "news"........I get a better forecast on how my bones feel.......

I got a jungle out there...6 days since I cut......gonna go wake up the mighty Kubota.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well either I need a lot more practice or my guns aren't happy being dirty. Boy I shot like what comes out the south end of a north bound cow today. I cleaned my guns!
Was a very pleasant day to shoot, light winds, high sun- perfect conditions and we all shot like...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just came across my favorite picture of Old Win’s Jeep.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I see everyone played....I spent 4 hours bouncing around on the mighty Kubota.....Mom sent out for cheese steaks, onion rings, quality salads, two Cokes (coca cola) fries, so we spent 3 hours under the canopy, her with her phone and me with the IPad for some quality conversation. :D

Had my handheld light and when the motion detector pond lights came on I fired her up and saw deer and foxes hawking us out. Then I burped out the wrong end and mom went in the house, 'bout 11 . Dog and cats even followed her......

I always had a rule.....I never ogled another man's sweetheart and I expected the same from others......and some 40 years back I nearly shot a guy who physically tried to mess with mine........looking back I should have shot him...would have been worth it and I would have had pats on the back for a job well done.

Society, management, the judicial system, and moderators protect useless garbage like that nowadays and those non deservers of life know it. Much better and a more behaved society back in the day.

Birdman of Leverguns.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I'm the jealous type! Stop coveting my Jeep! :D

Bad weather here today. Supposed to go fishing tomorrow but there is a small craft advisory with 7ft swells. If the kid don't dare to do it, then I sure as heck don't! We will see how it looks over the next couple days.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So then, is the J bird lamenting the existence of rules while proposing his own J Codes?

Ah, maybe inner city Chicago then. Apparently no one there to interfere and apparently anybody can shoot anybody for no reason.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OW, I hope the weather improves so you can guys can have fun without risk of a a soaking. As for your "Jeep" you shouldn't have such a pretty one.. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh poo, I hold have mowed yesterday- that Kodiak weather is gonna hit here too, rain most of the day. Gotta go grocery shopping, hit Home Depot too.

Your jeep and your wonderful wife are safe around here. Sure would be nice if the weather would cooperate! Any fishing trip in Alaska is a great trip! After Elsa all the rivers are dumping all kinds of chocolate milk into the bay, it'll be days more before the bay cleans up.

Coffee!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

PUPPIES!! Just got a text from a friend, her yellow female started nesting last night, first pup born at 0515. Xrays showed at least 8 pups for sure but if ya count spinal columns there is 10.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Got up early to see Jay wasn't eaten by a brown bear....yet.........

Inner cities don't count as the USA...if those animals don't care about their own lives why should the rest of us? I believe I'm speaking for the majority of Americans, black or white. Go ask the golf pro and his two buddies who were found dead on the golf course on what he thinks of those "others". Or maybe ask the family of a sweet young girl who was found dead behind the register two days ago in Philly......or the little 7 year old shot in Philly in a drive by...animals Fred.....everyday they are murdering someone...and no one says anything...unless a cop is involved, and then the whole country gets burnt down

Good ole Jay Bird is out back blasting away with the BAR.....just warning others not to mess with his old '89 YJ.

Gunny....Frenchie pups are the way to go ......for the money......my nieces 3 females out of ?? 7? just had 15 pups and the cheapest is 5 big ones.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six ;-) knew I would get you to tee off on that one.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No way Six frenchies DONT HUNT! All they are good for is turning kibble into politicians! Count is up to 7 last I heard.
I ran over there earlier to lend a hand, I got to deliver a pup, female of the dark variety. Then it was off to running errands.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Here's my reply Captain Fredrick! ........and Master Gunny...you need to pay attention to this also as N.J. is on the heels of Cali.in making bright decisions. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ---00

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-touts ... ed-gun-tax

Fred......this one is going to cost you a bundle....and nothing will change because people are too scared to talk the truth....ooooooooooooo, I'm scared....oooooo.....please mr Obama....I'll be good....I'll donate all my money to leftist causes and will my lifetime earnings to b people......ooooooo, please.....I'm scared......

There's ZERO chance of me entering California even if I was given a mansion with paid maintenance.......in about 6 months there would be a thousand squatters living in it with no recourse to throw em out..........

Take the whole left coast, and the better part of the New England states and send em to the moon...... :) :)
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well would ya lookie there- 8 bricks of .22s I forgot all about!
9 puppies now!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:06 pm Ha! Here's my reply Captain Fredrick! ........and Master Gunny...you need to pay attention to this also as N.J. is on the heels of Cali.in making bright decisions. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ---00

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-touts ... ed-gun-tax

Fred......this one is going to cost you a bundle....and nothing will change because people are too scared to talk the truth....ooooooooooooo, I'm scared....oooooo.....please mr Obama....I'll be good....I'll donate all my money to leftist causes and will my lifetime earnings to b people......ooooooo, please.....I'm scared......

There's ZERO chance of me entering California even if I was given a mansion with paid maintenance.......in about 6 months there would be a thousand squatters living in it with no recourse to throw em out..........

Take the whole left coast, and the better part of the New England states and send em to the moon...... :) :)
I can't speak as to New England, but in Washington, The Olympic Peninsula and a great deal of anything east of the scummy I-5 corridor is awfully conservative. It's just that we can't muster the numbers to out vote the population centers of the big city.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, it won't be much longer here in Pa either before we are outvoted....we have been riding the fence for some time.......the whole state is conservative but the numbers are fast rising in Philly and Pittsburg for the parasites of society. The area where I live used to be 90/10% in favor of conservatism and then the college grads fast took over in housing and township leadership. Where there was once a 2 acre limit to build a house, that's been reduced to postage stamp sized lots with required "open space" that the future lawyers will turn into housing. Our county seat, Media, Pa. used to have a rule that stood for a century....."if your not a registered Republican don't expect to work at any government job.

I see this country going back to feudalism as in the Middle Ages. The AOC's & Pelosi's of the world will rule.

History has shown that trends begin in California and spread around. Look at Colorado....once a state where people carried guns openly now reduced to hippys, druggies, and millionaires with not much in between.

They say "you can't stop what's coming" and I believe it.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, so we have heard all this for a long time but what are you going to do? All this hand wringing and caterwauling ain’t going to do nuthin.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
You could not be more right......the only thing we could do for the last 245 years is vote......and now that has been taken away from us....at least on a National level.

I never thought it could happen but the left is winning......state by state, county by county, town by town.....we will all be whittled down to subjects. Pretty sure a lot of blood will be spilled but in the end, freedom, the way our forefathers intended in our Constitution, will be history......"they" are half the way there now.....the college educated white liberals are the doers of the beast's evil intentions as described in the book.......

It's all just frustrating ......it's not going to affect people our age but I feel for the little ones who will know no different.

It's all happening so fast...a modern day blitzkrieg.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We figured we'd try our luck in the river today. It was 45 degrees with pelting rain and insane wind. The salmon aren't running much this year with all the cold. They shut the Buskin river down, so we drove out to Pasagshak to see how it looked. It looked COLD and WET! There were a few other brave souls there, but it didn't look like they were doing much but suffering. We gave dad our one complete rain suit so he wouldn't get pneumonia.
They jury is still out on my boy and I. I didn't feel great when we left, and that complete soaking and freezing didn't help.
Only saw two guys catch something, but one was me. My dad had froze his hands so I took the rod and fished till I caught a good Dolly Varden and handed it off to my dad. Snapped a couple pics after he took over. Worth the soaking. Looked like the other guy got a silver. I noticed a lot of guys migrating our way after we got one. I fished a while longer to get dad another one,, but all I got was hands that didn't work with cold. Hopefully the weather will improve the next couple days. But, it's Kodiak after all! :D
Got back to my boys place and hit a hot shower and dry clothes. In bed as I type this. Feel like garbage, but I'm calling it a win. Thanks for all the earlier well wishes boys. I greatly appreciate it.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

And you paid money to feel that way? Does your last name end with a "ski"?......

Hard to believe as it is hotter than an exhaust manifold on a 2000 hp alcohol engine down here. Windows in the house are all steamed up with 35% difference n humidity between in and outside.

Yea....the kind of cold your experiencing goes right through ya......and some of it stays.....take your vitamins and eat well and especially for pops.

Wish the best for ya bro-----006....

Birdman of Leverguns