Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...I won page 60! I'd like to have Jays seat if you don't mind.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Its NOT Jay's seat, its his Dad's, I think Mr OldWIn has earned that seat! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I was just showing mom the picture of Jay's blind...the one with the seat.....and she said, "Geeze, is that a grille in there with a seat?" I told her he lives in there for like 3-4 weeks at a time rarely coming out and that seat has a hole through the middle of it.....

Gunny...what are you doing up this late? Isn't it time for milk and cookies?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man, jeans are awful! They are noisy, and if they get wet they are cold.
Wool gets heavy wet, but it's still warm. Snow just brushes off. Keeps wind out. It's quieter than anything. They say it also doesn't hold scent as bad as a lot of other materials.
Of course, this is me and the old folks up here. In our climate and conditions. My son on Kodiak dresses entirely different there. He wears the pricey Sitka gear. Real light space age stuff.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well I have some Duofold long underwear from 68 … cotton layer and a wool layer, best stuff,
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:59 pm Well I have some Duofold long underwear from 68 … cotton layer and a wool layer, best stuff,
That's it! Duofold.....thanks for the reminder.......for real, I must have 25 pairs of different temperature types as I used them at work also...working in an unheated warehouse, open loading dock and the trailers.....sooooo glad I'm outta there.

Yea, I hear ya Jay on the jeans....except in my early years, if it was raining I just would not hunt.....as I got older, I wouldn't hunt if it was raining or if it was bitter cold, always preferring to stay in camp to drink and BS...ride into town and hit the T bars. In the mountain T bars the dance tables were fortified with oak timbers for the gals up there that are corn fed. They like that there too?

What's it with Gunny...did he do a line of crank being up this late? :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't hunt in the rain either haha! It usually comes off the trees and brush. Especially snow. That's why I hate snow during hunting season.
Yeah, they got some sturdy ones. Of course, there's only like two T-bars in the state. And those ain't around where anyone is hunting. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Confess....I've never been in a t bar and never had the desire...scabby gals....as far as I'm concerned only losers go to t bars.

I've heard you complain about the snow before....I love it as it dampens everything and allows you to see movement better.

The weather here is not as harsh so the snow seldom gets crunchy...it's either there or it melts. ---00

Anyone want some miniature watermelons?
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. If you're in open country or hardwoods, it aids in visibility. But when in the thick, you actually lose it. And you can't move without being visible due to snow falling off the trees. I hate it. It inevitably makes it miserable and harder to hunt.
I'm hitting the hay bro. Catch you tomorrow.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

10-foe bro....I still have a couple or r's to go.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha! I'm up until 9 every night, last night a little longer. Then forget to set the sleep timer on the tv, woke up about 1130 , set timer and back to sleep. Slept to 5 , lately been waking up at 4-430. Forgot to make coffee last night, did it in the dark this morning and it's a little strong! Gonna be one of those days...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey you guys like chestnuts? Well I love em and I've found the perfect way to cook em!! An AIR FRYER. 350° for 10 minutes and perfectly cooked. Now I gotta go to the farm and gather up as many as I can. Im going to vacuum seal a bunch and freeze em so I can indulge all winter long! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

One of my favourite things about October is the Chestnuts falling. I used to pick a lot up at Bisley after visiting an arm's fair.... 8) The Chestnuts where I live are not the best I have to travel to my old hunting grounds for the best ones. I cook mine on top of the logburner, let a couple explode if there's a greenhorn there who doesn't know about how tasty they are... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Send some over. Know nothing here.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If you have a nut on your chest, what is it?.......why it's a chestnut

If you have a nut on the wall, what do you have? .....a walnut!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Chestnuts? Those are one of those imported delicacies ain't they? Never seen or had em.

Or did you say Chet'snuts? We do have some of those here I imagine.
But, I've never seen or tasted those either! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Chet's nuts? Oh man! Great!

Hey Jay....lif you read my above descriptions on walnuts and chestnuts, then what kind of a nut do you have on your chin?

Well...TWO things to report....Flex Ex driver delivered our Chewy dog food.....pulled in the driveway and backed out...hit my fairly new post at the end of the driveway, near the road, pushing it on a 45 degree and broke off one of the LED solar powered lights...black chick, never said nothing.....yea.....she's nice though and I won't rat her out........I just tell her the next time she comes back...you know, "hey b! What de F yo doin...yo hear what I be sayin'? Naaaaa...she's cool and we bs often.

Number 2....found out after 4 days our new dog is a democrat.

Rain and wind the next two days. Waxed, Armoralled, and tire shined the Kubota 3350 today.....OH! BTW, a three cutting test (maybe a total of 10 acres) on the mower deck that I primered, painted and then appliance expoxy hard coat.....only 4 places where the grass stuck..maybe 8" by 1/8" deep! Success! While the entire deck was covered green it was only a film and washed off easily.

There! You won't find that on You Tube...you have to go to Redneck Sixgun .Co
Democrat dog
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Good job with your mowing deck buddy! Don't you just love it when a plan works out? It's a great feeling for sure.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I like that 44 Spl.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:16 am I like that 44 Spl.
What! Where? From the Sixgun playbook- can I have it?

I'm hoping the rain holds off here today, gotta cut & drag some trees at the fishing property this morning. Then more tree work on one of my deer hunting properties.

Tomorrow is the club champeenship, if it's raining I'm not driving 66 miles to shoot in the rain.

Why do you say the new hound is a dem? Cuz she lays around sleeping, doesn't work and is always looking for a free meal? Umm that's all dogs :lol: !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

NO!....you can't have it! It's my number 5 Holy Grail gun. Geeze, that takes real nerve to ask someone if they have have something that belongs to another......I ain't talking to you no more!!!!

Now, Old Savage on the other hand, is my personal counselor, in personal, academic, and legal matters so yes! He can have it...AFTER he receives the 99.9% Model 65 in 32-20 I dropped in the mail for him.

Now, on to business.
Gunny, I decided to start talking to you again.....this little dog is funnier than heck....she is beginning to assert herself.....like I said last week, you give a dog to me and mom and within a week I'll have them tearing things apart, running all over, and generally, being ALLOWED to be a dog.

Where's Jay? Ooohhh....he's working.....keep on working bud....my electronic transfer happens in 6 days....it's so nice to be able to "blow money" like it has no meaning after a lifetime of saving......my lifestyle does not call for much "blowing"....an example would be....we bought six cases of toilet paper last week. I had this humongous COSTCO shopping cart packed up like a pyramid. I could care less what people think.----00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jack, you're just trying to start more another panic buying of bog rolls :lol: the numnuts over here have been panic buying gasoline and there ain't even a shortage... :roll:
3385.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze GK.....that's a funny looking filling station......

I'm one of those guys who does not handle stress too well so I always have a back up plan and many times a back up plan for a back up plan......for neccessities I always have an abundance ......plus, I WILL NOT wait in ANY line for ANYTHING...unless I'm forced to and that don't happen often.....I'd sooner do without than wait in a stinky line.

Speaking of stinky lines, what's long and stinky?...............................................the welfare line. :D ---00

My good friend, whom I don't see much anymore, "The Gunny" always told me that in the Marine Corp they say it's better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it.......There's something else they say....the seven "c's"....can't remember dat one.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My mom said that after standing in line during the war and just after she was NOT going to stand in line ever again...

Sorry I can't help with the Seven C's bet it's rude.... :wink: look

Just looked it up and it ain't... :oops:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Lets see, Tom has guns from you,
Jay has walked off with some of yours,
OS is now getting some of em,
GK sadly can't have any of them,
That leaves ME! It's my turn and I want that 44 special!! I promise I won't shoot it much! :lol:

Well left at 0700, had a tree to clean up at the fishing club. Spent more time shootin the congress than it took to cut and haul the tree. Then I went to haul logs at our hunting property. Every ash tree is dead, the guys are hanging stands in them- I won't climb into any of those!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....I logged about 250 rds. out of that Triplelock. With 5 grains of Bullseye and a 250 Keith sized .430 it will cut ragged holes at 25....at 100 METERS and off the bench, it will drill beer cans....every shot........the cylinder locks up tighter and crisper that any other revolver I have.....

Its an an easy $7,500-10 g. gun due to its rare feature (target sights) with provenance ....if I decided to sell it...maybe, one day. Without the provenance, maybe 45.

I paid $500 for it....about 25 years ago......sitting in a showcase with the gunshop owner having no clue. I sent for the factory letter which made it a 2X excess in value when I saw where it went to.....same thing with the John W. Hession 44 Russian....major luck out.

Well, I'm headed down to my favorite store to return one of those EGO 5 AH batteries......the salesman told me there was no warranty on it due to the flood, but after two weeks and two charges? I just burned up a full charge in 7 minutes. I'll get it back as they know I spend lots of loot there.------it's oooooooooffffffffffffff I go,.....to the wonderful store... :D .......where no Rossi's are sold.....no junk...(except ego batteries).... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Good ole 6 toad me to tell you the store gleefully returned his $125 and then good ole 6 said to them, "where's my $7.50 tax that's also due me?". Then he went and bought $51 worth of Staybil, fly spray, a couple of Cokes, and some carburetor cleaner just so he could use his $10 off card which requires you to spend $50. Then he also handed the cashier his extra $5 Rewards card and walked out with a bag full of stuff for $39 with $98 more in his pocket.

Then on the way home his wife, whom he calls "mom", wanted to stop at Delco Steaks where he blew $60 on stuff that's gonna wind up in the septic tank tomorrow.

Moral of the story.....go alone and shut up.-----00
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, just send it to me. The dough don’t mean anything to you.

Here is my version. 25 and 50 yds offhand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Not bad at all Mr Fred.......it was rare I could shoot 2" or under offhand at 25....off a sandbag, yes.......

Remember those Model 24's came out in the eighties?..as they were new I shot em up good, except the rarer 4". Still have 3 1950 Targets...one original from 1955 and 3 1980's versions, 4" blue, and a stainless 624.

Sometimes I forget what I have, not being in the game like I used to.....do have a pristine 1955 Target in 45 ACP in the factory wood case. Got a pile of those S&W wood cases.....with the guns that came in them....29's, 27's, and the one 1955....gotta start doing something with them and all those 1950's Ruger single actions.....they are beginning to be a mental burden...then all those Colts that Jay missed....forget it, can't think about it or I won't sleep....

In the heyday I was having a blast...buying up guns that I knew would be worth big bucks one day.....remember one time I wanted to buy about a hundred single action Colts when they were under $400. If I remember correctly I needed somewhere in the 30-35K range.....just wanted to sit on em.....the only thing that stopped me was money. :D I had the knowledge and could have got the bucks but I didn't want no one else involved.

I'm tired...rain tomorrow....ears are ringing bad and I'm a bit wobbly....see ya tomorrow.----00
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, here are a few others with various guns. Not sure where I was with some of the odd distances. Had a pair of 7 1/2” New Frontiers: 44 Special and 45 Colt. They shot about the same. The 45 Colt 3 Screw here is very accurate. Think on a that one after the first shot I just changed the point of aim, only group I shot with it. I think it was unfired when I got it. Have a 41 Mag like it, shoots well too. Other than a 1911, the 24 and a K22 I haven’t put many round through any of them.

;-) on the 47 yard one I had the good sense not shoot another shot.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Correction, the changed point of aim was with this Ruger 44 Spl Flat top, the new model. Only group I shot with it to see where it as shooting.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

THATS fine shooting Master Fredrick! The old model Rugers in 45 L. Colt were excellent shooters.....well, dunno about most of them...the one I have and the one you have are excellent shooters.....you think 2 guns are representive of the entire batch of 20,000 Old model Rugers in 45 Colt?... :D Ha! That's like saying your Rossi, which shoots great and is reliable is representive of the 2 or 3,000 rifles Rossi's that are in circulation with the other two million in the repair department. :D

Did you know that there are LESS Old Model Rugers in 45 Colt than there are 44 magnum flattops?

Oh Geeze Fred, I apologize.....it's rainy and cold, I've had three cups of coffee and just wolfed down a turkey club sandwich. Me and mom are sitting in our 10x10 "happy room" with the dogs and cats......I feel mischievous......----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It’s ok there Sixer. I haven’t really shot my Rossis enough to know how reliable they are but so far no issues. Targets just show that a lot of handguns will shoot well. I have never shot a handgun off a rest or rifles very much offhand, neither seems practical to me. Hunting out here usually involves longer distances with some kind of rest.

You are free to not like Rossis or anything else. Does not affect my liking or enjoyment if I like them. But of course if you do like them that enhances my enjoyment, seems contradictory doesn’t it, can help, doesn’t hurt.

To me long range handgun shooting is more of an entertaining stunt. I never really believed Elmer’s story as what really happened. It just doesn’t nail down what transpired and as to estimating the distance, well …

Just wandering thoughts on a Sunday night.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
How any time have I told you that Rossis and what they are.......they are Ok for what they are....I just would not hunt or depend on them......forget all that small stuff......as....

SIMETHING big is happeneing........thousands of people are walking off the job because of the mandatory vaccines.......ALL OVER.......food here is skyrockimg...$7 a pound for butter!!!! My SIL who works for a major chain says the shelves are emptying..workers are not coming to work.....did you see Southwest Airlines? It's just a beginning........my niece, who is an RN says they are getting ready to walk despite being fired from their jobs....that's a major Philadelphia health care network.

People are fed the F up with Biden and this communist takeover........people here are keeping their small children home from school defying vaccination standards.

This is much bigger than Feb. 2020......

I spend $198 on fuel last night.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six its come to light that our slant eyed brethren have bought Smithfield meats. That might be why pork is high.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe so Gunny......all empires are brought down from within.......now you know..(well, you did anyway)....why our 2nd. Is soooooo impotent......errr......important.

I guess "The Jayster" will be posting soon........his 3 day incarceration is over and Jay will be back in town!!!.

This rainy, cloudy weather is killing me. All wobbley.....I want to put up another motion detector spotlight in the top peak of the barn but I have to hang out the upper loft to get it done.......don't have a ladder that goes that high....if you don't hear from me in the next two hours call the ambulant.......errr......ambulance....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm back. Just signing in now cause I ran up to the lot and put the last blind out. Just have to haul the shack up and set up camp and we are ready. Big change in the leaves from last week. Dropping fast now.
Heading over to my folks place for dinner tonight.

Going to clean and put up the Harley tomorrow. Another season over. Got in some good riding this year though.

Have to put a blower motor resistor in Old Red tomorrow too. The fan only works on high. Lost one in mine 6 or 8 years ago. Fairly common.

Probably hit the range Thursday.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You called it Six- the Lot Master showed up! Say does the shack have a door yard? :D

I got a ladder but I can't deliver it so you'll have to come up and we'll tie to the roof of your Jeep! I got a spool of 2# fishing line thats perfect for tying things down. :lol:

Apparently the slopes have also bought AMC movie theaters and their own coal mine in Tennessee!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The sloaps?....never heard that one...been using chinks since I was a kid. If you look at one on a side profile, it looks like someone hit em in the face with a sheet of plywood. :D ye yun dung chun twowie li lin zong. :D

I love it......THIRTY FIVE HUNDRED FLIGHTS CANCELLED!!!! LOVE IT. I hope this country shuts down. That's what wakes up the people who voted democratic....you mess with their money or their time....we conservatives don't have much money and we have lots of time because, well, I don't know, guess it's because we only work 40 hours a week or have three day jobs like Jay....

Well...got that baby up....on the third step of a step ladder and hanging out the loft door holding on with my finger tips with one hand and the Makita impact driver in the other.....the Good Lord gave me excellent genes.

Besides, none of my revolvers are "minute of refrigerator" accurate....go look elsewhere. :D I can read a newspaper 50 yards from any spot around the house.....as long as the motion sensor is triggered......and if someone triggers the light, their gonna get a surprise..... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys ain't no fun no more...you all go to bed early....I'm taking the bat, ball and my new Rawlings catchers mitt and going home.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

44 Spls

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Fine I dontwant to play ball anyway! :D

I've been thinking about a couple of those lights. Did you get the solar ones? Problem I have is the shade from all the trees, especially where I want to put the lights.

Flights? I missed that. What is the supposed reason? Oh let me guess, a lack of ineffective masks?

Think this young lady in Wyoming has a legal case against the school?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:21 am You guys ain't no fun no more...you all go to bed early....I'm taking the bat, ball and my new Rawlings catchers mitt and going home.
Whoa, whoa, whoa there!
Say it ain't so! Now even old Six sounds like those sniveling whiners we find everywhere. :D
Come on man! Old Six must be hackin on us again!
Don't get riled bro. Just hackin on ya. I know better than thinking you gone over to the other side. :D
You should send me that Merwin and Hulbert to make me feel better.
Old Savage wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:02 am44 Spls
Hey OS old buddy! You should send me that 44 Colt. I got a birthday coming. When I bought my new Colt, I wanted a 44 but couldn't get past another grand and a 2 year wait. I will pay you the shipping. You know.....cause I'm a good guy. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:D send me the shipping, I’ll let you know what the wait is.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok..ok...ok...I'll come back and you guys can play with my bat and balls... :D ...sorry, but you fell into that one........ :D ..after all, it was about 2:30 when I wrote that......

Fred's got the Spl s....yes, quality.....Colt & Ruger.....single actions.....the simplest form in a repeater......Rossi would screw that one up too....I know Uberti's did...The ones I worked on looked like they put a softening agent on the metal or they just used some graveyard fencing and melted that down.

Master Gunny....I presently have 7 hard wired ones and probably a dozen of the solar powered ones . The hard wired ones have twice the lumens...like 3,000 vs. 1500 for the solar jobs....I have yet for any of them to go bad and the earliest ones I put in about 5 years ago.... replaced the batteries on a couple of them but didn't really have to....

Any retart can put them up.....on three wires on the hard wired ones.....Costco has them for $40....either style.....saw the same thing at Home Depot for $99. Costco has sales on them for $29 sometimes. They also have the ones with built in cameras that goes straight to your phone and a memory card....I don't say how many of those I have .....when my son came home last month....and at my suggestion.....he put some up then showed me his garage area from two thousand miles away on his phone....camera comes on when it detects motion.

In fact, me and mom are headed to costco in about an hour.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Couple of things I heard in the news today, one Superman is now Bi and two a big Solar flare is heading to towards earth. Now I don't know if we can rely on Superman to come to our aid anymore. :?

Solar powered security lights are are getting better these days and if the Solar Flare knocks out power as predicted they and battery lights may be the best option.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah so now you are saying we need to wear tinfoil hats?! :lol: Anything electronic that you want to save from an EMP (electro magnetic pulse) just put inside your microwave, its technically a Faraday cage and should stop the EMP. Of course your microwave will be toast!

YEAH pick me up a couple of those Costco lights, im not a member.

Well got home and neighbor calls, he just had his thyroid removed, was expecting him to tell me its cancer but no he says come get RICE PUDDING. He makes the best rice pudding ever. So im outta here!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For real...you want some? Solar or hard wired? Remember, the hard wired ones are twice as bright they don't always have either kind in stock....hit or miss with the solar but if they are not in one month, they will be the next....

Let me know what you want....you want 1 or 10...it don't matter.....

Pm coming in a few minutes.....---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You never can have too many security lights... thanks for the tip about the microwave Gunny but go easy on the rice pudding, too much rice can be bad for you.. :wink:
world-war-two-bombers-over-london-with-searchlights-lee-avison.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! 3,000 replies and a win on page 61. I think I'll award myself one of the finest model 61's in the country...a like new pre war transitional.........

These sure are not Chinese made by those funny looking people
Model A Uzi’s