Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:02 pm Well OW, we may have to arrange a "special event". Maybe I should be in contact with the ladies so we can discuss options.

Hahaha yeah........special event. :shock:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Seems I won 24. A Model 24 from Six. I think I should look them over ;-)

Six will probably want to make it a Smith & Wesson Winchester combo.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I looked out back today and we have about a third of an acre in ferns...wonder if they are the same kind! I read where some are poisonous...dunno...will see next spring.....

Pops sure looks happy Jay...very healthy too..you guys are eating proper.....looks great at 80....

Fred and the soft stuff.....and that poop eating grin...where's the other hand Fred?....that sure don't look like mom and does she know about such shenanigans?

Tom is full of GAS? Well, glad your OK bud..for real......what happened? Did you let out a super magnum blast like Eddie Murphy did on that professor movie.

We have a new fox coming around and looks semi tame...he watched me throw food to him then came up and grabbed it.....

Getting ready to grab it

Got it!

Showing off with his prize

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred WON!

Ok, what one do you want?

6.5" original from 1955

4" from the eighties

6.5" 624 stainless.

I had three others but sold em.

This cat is pushing up daisies..RUN DNC.

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Jam master? Was he a cook for Smuckers?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes, 4" from the 80s, that would be the very one ;-) compliment my 6.5" from the 80s.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What did you put out for the fox, looks like Chinese noodles? I have 'the fox rock ' where all the rat carcasses go, gone within hours . I'm happy to help the foxes, they belong here the coyotes don't.
Now that it is getting green I'm seeing more deer, hadn't seen one around the yard in a couple months. The deer had a hard winter without acorns last fall.

Ah well off to earn a buck or two so Six can stay home and shovel out the ditch!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

How's this for ignorance!?
Screenshot_20210507-082628_Drive.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Over here anyone called Murphy with lots of new ideas would be assumed to be under the influence of Guinness... :lol:

Nice to know you Colonials are keeping busy with fiddling with Jeeps, digging ditches, getting doctors to examine your gas, cuddling up to soft stuff, eating the vegetation, building stairways to heaven and feeding Foxes.
Nothing much happening on my side of the pond worth mentioning...... :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got up this morning and blanched all the fiddleheads. Got em all bagged up and done for another year. Ended up with about 26 pounds. Not bad.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Six, when it finally came out YOU would have been PROUD. Glad nobody had an open flame 🔥 I would have gone into orbit. I think I did levitate 300 pounds about four inches.
Gunny I still wonder how so many IDIOTS can manage to get elected.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Too often, it is the biggest idiot who gets elected. Democrats vote for those who are as dumb or are dumber than they are. Republicans vote for those who are smart enough to do the job right. Democrats vote for the men on the trash truck. Republicans vote for who is going to be able to read the blueprints to build the skyscraper.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The sad part of it is the state has had a ban on 50 cals FOREVER! Mind you it didn't include muzzle loaders. A nitwit governor about 20 years ago started to ban anything over 50 again. So that rules out all but .410 shotguns for deer hunting ! No rifles allowed here except for groundhog hunting and those must be 30 cal & under and no more than 100 gr bullets - NOT that there is anywhere to hunt groundhogs. Just the same garbage from a different hole. This latest moron is completely anti hunting so that answers that question! I sure wish someone gets mauled by a bear in a state park and sues the administration as the governor has prohibited bear hunting on state land. Wants to ban bear hunting all together, fish & game are not controlled by the governor so he was told to go pound salt!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's sad Gunny....idiocy at its finest.......but...it's coming and the law abiding white guy has to pay for the jungle mentality that is so prevalent in the inner cities.....really, I never could understand why decent black folk (which the overwhelming majority are) do not police their own.....if my neighbor was dealing drugs, I'd tell him to give it up and take it elsewhere....and there would be 50 neighbors behind me.

Murphy? Irish, ain't it....probably "shanty Irish". Well, we see what's happening to kalifornia and New York .....people leaving by the droves and it's not the worthless people...it's the movers and shakers of business.......in another year Fred is gonna have the entire chiropractic business to himself.....hey......Gavin Newsome will promote Old Savage to "State Surgeon General" with a staff of one.

About the only thing keeping Pa. free is Alabama makes up most of the state....

Wow! That must have been some blaster from Tom......I can picture the headlines now...."Father and Son From Maine Blown Sky High When Cooking Fiddlebacks On Gas Stove." then in the small print...."two men were blown to the moon while using an open gas furnace when an unknown methane source came from the south at 400 mph. The blast was so powerful that 30 million fiddlebacks were blown out of creek beds, much to the delight of a New Jersey man and his Labrador dogs. Some even reached the shores of England."
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Shanty Irish? I have never once shanted. I have imbibed Tullamore Dew and other wonderful whisky, but no shanting.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Every nationality has its low life's........you ought to see what's it's like being Italian . :D but....my other half, German never gets any jokes.....except maybe eating too much sauerkraut....which I hate....

Watching Gene Hackman in "uncommon valor"....pretty good movie......---006
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

[quote=piller post_id=911367 time=1620445973 user_id=585
I have imbibed Tullamore Dew and other wonderful whisky, but no shanting.
[/quote]

Why just last night I opened one of those, good stuff!

I really don't need Tom gassed fiddle heads, plenty of em here that grow with lab fertilizer!

Rain today...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I had a nightmare last night.......dreamed a man made gas tornado from the northwest, about 60 miles came though and asphyxiated every living thing.......

Well?....guess everyone is living a life doing things. Mom went shopping to get grub and more CBD oil.....that stuff will make you sleep like a baby and helps with the Meniers and ringing in the ears......

CBD oil is better than 90% of medications out there.......sore joints?...GONE! Anxiety?....gone!

Gunny.....try it for your sore back
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

New legal version called Delta 8. Be careful with it. It can cause funny reactions if you use more than recommended.

Place where I work part time sells CBD oil. It really does seem to help with pain from old Arthur.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

CBD is legit and often helps.
The ‘full spectrum’ hemp oil theoretically best (has more active alkaloids) but even though is based on hemp and not marijuana some drug tests picked it up as a false positive so people were afraid to risk it. I think the more precise tests now make that a non-issue.

The false positives and negatives on drug screens are ridiculous.

I’ve watched a person empty her bladder, chew up two Percocet we verified as ‘real’, swallow all the fragments and swallow another 16 oz water, sit in our waiting room two hours, do a pelvic exam to verify no ‘condom full of urine’, then right there in the exam room, pee into the cup the nurse held, tested in-house ‘negative’, then sent chain-of-custody to lab and ‘negative’.

But the ‘experts’ tell us it can’t happen.🤣
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:45 pm CBD is legit and often helps.
The ‘full spectrum’ hemp oil theoretically best (has more active alkaloids) but even though is based on hemp.
Doc,
Most everyone can be suspectable to placebos......there's NO way this CBD oil can have a placebo effect on whatever I tried it on....Meniers is a very debilitating disease, especially the first couple of years you have it. The attacks diminish as the disease wears on. I have to be very careful of what I eat and maintain great physical and mental calmness.....I still get terrible tone changing tinnitus and dizzy attacks but rarely now, especially since using CBD oil. Great for anxiety.

I'm 66 and lived a hard life always using my muscles and back....hilly billy lifestyle forces you to stay active.....anyway, in the evening, after my shower I'll lay down and watch some mindless entertainment on TV or Leverguns....if I don't move for an hour I can feel every joint creak when I do start to move.......take a dropper full of CBD oil and I am as flexible as I was when I was around 50.

Wife says it does wonders for her arthritis......

This CBD oil appears to "reset" the body and mind back 20-30 years....that's why big pharma don't like it...but you knew that. :D ---6

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It does work. The proof for me was when we gave it to our dog, Zoey. She has bad hips and the difference was immediate and huge. We put a few drops on her food is all. No placebo there. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster...forgot about that one with the dogs.....

This is going to sound crazy but I took a full dropper a few hours ago......and I got a serious case of the munchies.....I have not had that feeling for many years...close to 30 when I quit smoking weed.......this stuff is goooooooddd.----006
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Will it relieve gas? :D
Methane tornado???! Are you sure you quit smoking weed?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:12 pm Jayster...forgot about that one with the dogs.....

This is going to sound crazy but I took a full dropper a few hours ago......and I got a serious case of the munchies.....I have not had that feeling for many years...close to 30 when I quit smoking weed.......this stuff is goooooooddd.----006

Haha, maybe you THINK you quit the weed. Maybe the missus is cooking up some special brownies or whatever.
It's most likely for your own good. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea bro..At my age I don't care a whole lot about details anymore......I tried a new dish tonight....found an old car battery out behind the barn today. I smashed it up with the Kubota and mixed in some of my toe nails and ate it........good stuff.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I guess taste is the first of the senses to go.
Maybe my wife's cooking is bad and I don't know. :shock:
No, the kids still come for dinner. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Have you ever had one of 'those days? :(
20210509_101546.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oopsie!
Tell me that wasn't you Gunny!

I got feeling tonight is going to be rough. The #$%&@ dogs kept me up all day. And it's my turn to drive. :x
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny....I did that once...a gas check from a 25-20 smacked it right in the middle.....a call to the factory and $30 later they sent me out a new plug in LCD screen.

Jay Master Jay.....yea buddy, I "hear" that taste is the first to go, then smell, then hearing, then sight and finally "touch". So that means that you better hurry over here so you can touch my Winchester and Colts before the "big coat" comes into play.

Oh man I feel bad today....nasty weather and too much salt yesterday about did me in.......then listening to the endless and mindless chatter from mom and my daughter pushed me into a dark corner.

I would LOVE to have a stiff drink of Wild Turkey right now .....about 3-4 fingers, no ice......and then go to bed but.....I have zero discipline and would consume the whole bottle by the time the sun sets....and then I'd be in the hospital tomorrow.....maybe the morgue....

I'm working on Old Savage to get him to part with a tiny amount of what he has squirreled away....be quiet and don't let him know I take pictures off the Internet........and I have a good friend in Maine with a huge coat.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup I did that to my own chronograph. I was shooting pellets over it this morning. Have no idea HOW it happened off sandbag rest!?!
Good idea Six I'll see if I can get a new LCD !

Did some yard work, sent 4 rats to the great oak tree in the sky, then took a nap!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's great Gunny!....lots of napping up your way..........you took a nap and you sent 4 rats for a dirt nap. :D

On the chronograph...a few quick screws (2 turns and they are out) ..pull it in half and unplug it...it might be a 10 minute job taking your time.....

MISERABLE day.....felt bad and finally my nerves had enough so I got my swamp tools out and worked on the ditches.....when I took a shower..... (once a month)......there was a steady stream of dirt running to the drain.

Clipped my toe nails again...saving them for Jay as he uses them for fiddleback bait..---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Got word earlier today....a neighbor who is 40 years old and in extremely good shape.....outdoor landscaper..... about 1/2 mile down the road got the Covid vaccine and dropped dead 3 days later from a blood clot to the brain.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:25 pm Got word earlier today....a neighbor who is 40 years old and in extremely good shape.....outdoor landscaper..... about 1/2 mile down the road got the Covid vaccine and dropped dead 3 days later from a blood clot to the brain.
I have noticed that since the vaccine has been dished out the TV and radio are constantly advertising the danger of strokes. Blood clots are just one of the side affects. :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That's strange GK, all I'm seeing here is commercials FOR the vax... I still don't trust it but I'm afraid it's going to be a necessity to continue a normal daily life. As you say the telly is rife with bloodclot, hemeroids and psoriasis and how to get the cleanest tuckus commercials. The best though is the Subaru with the dogs traveling down the highway and they are passing the semi- the puppy gives the paw pump so the trucker honks the horn.

Those new pellets are impressive, rats don't go more than a few yards with a body hit, had 2 yesterday that were instant DRT with upper body/neck hits.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Them new pellets are pretty deadly on chronographs too..... :shock:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:33 am Them new pellets are pretty deadly on chronographs too..... :shock:
Naaaa......the pellets are only dangerous to chronographs from inexperienced/not-so-good shooters. :D

that will ruffle some feathers.

Say what you want....I ain't taking nothing I don't need....my life style allows that.....don't fly anymore...don't work anymore.....don't mingle with people and no one except blood comes over here....MY blood......and they are all dead except my two kids. My wife has lots of her people living all around us and there's always someone sick with this or that.

Of course there are exceptions to my fine compadres on the "politically incorrect thread".
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Didn't kill the chrony but sure wounded it!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm Didn't kill the chrony but sure wounded it!!
Wow! Sooooooo much detail in what happened to the chrono.....

What do you mean "wounded"?

How's the weather up your way Gunny?....breezy here and in and out of clouds, but more sun than clouds......damm snakes are everywhere....saw 4 different water snakes and one garter.....those nasty brown snakes (they got diamonds on them :?: ) are aggressive......I poked one with a stick and he flew into the stick...good four feet long.....the garter snake was only a baby about 18".

I walked in the house and told mom about the snakes and she shrieked...."you stupid dope, LOOK! you brought one back in with you!"

Then she looked again and said, "sorry, mistake on my part.....it only has one eye".
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well a wounded chrony, I've done that, can just dent the metal or crack the plastic display. I have done both. Now, if you hit it with a 30-06, game over, really over ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

In this case it was a pellet. I have no idea how it happened. Since I can connect to my phone I don't pay attention to the screen. One of the pellets I was shooting has never been a great one for this gun. Figured I'd get fps info for the heck of it- I got that info all right-None of it good! :lol: Anyhow I was shooting off bags so I know it wasn't me... I emailed Caldwell this morning, not heard back yet on a replacement screen.

I've seen quite a few chrony get shot, small bore, big bore but the guy I knew with a mighty 50 cal really did a number on his chrony, nothing but shrapnel!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now Funny, you have no idea how it happened ??? Key see a picture. Maybe we can sleuth it.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I injured BrianSH's chronograph one time. Plastic sabot from a muzzleloader got in an argument with the display.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Rainbow Sherbet is wanting some attention.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Just got to laugh....like reeeeaaalllllyyyy hard.......watching the news and 25 people were shot in Philly with 7 dead.....Mothers Day weekend......not one was a loss to society......and this is going on in EVERY major democratic city...................

........and no one cares.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

About a week ago, Black Lies Matter had stopped traffic in Plano, Texas. No permit to stop 5 lanes of traffic. Just being jerks. Some guy walked up to them to complain, and one of the peaceful protestors peacefully pulled a gun on him and peacefully threatened to peacefully kill him. He racially knocked the peaceful gun out of the peaceful would be murder's hand. He was arrested for violently stopping a peaceful attempted murder.

The Slimestream Spews news has not covered it. I found out about it on a talk radio program.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just grab a lower gear and put yer foot in it! If everyone in 5 lanes of traffic had done that-
1 that group of protesters would be gone fast.
2 they wouldn't try to do it again.
ROADKILL MATTERS!( buzzards gotta eat)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry bout the chrony Gunny.
Been lucky. I haven't hit one.......yet.
I don't use mine often though. I used to borrow my gunsmith buddies back before I had one. When I was first loading for old Winchesters. Usually when developing hunting loads.
I always remember him saying, "don't get too hung up on velocity. If it feels good, is accurate, and you can hit with it every time, you are most likely going to be fine."
I think that is why, to this day, I don't use it whole lot.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just my observation, but most of my handloads get best accuracy at 2/3 to 3/4 of a max load. Some are most accurate even a little down from there. If I haven't seen an accuracy by the time I have reached 3/4 of the max load, I try another powder. In small cartridges, that is of course less grains from minimum to maximum load. Oddly enough, that method has held up for all but 1 cartridge that I have loaded for. The .327 Federal seems to prefer full speed.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I got an email back from Caldwell, they don't have replacement screens but they will sell a replacement unit at 40% off. Maybe I'll get a new one and sit on it.

Yes I normally find less than max charge to be best accuracy.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!