Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

And as a bonus won 76. 006 set me up for that.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, to update, I did shoot the 32-20 some time ago. I tested two levels of loads that I assembled due to your help and generosity. I have had experience with a number of Ruger SAs. They vary quite a bit in how they work out quality wise and are a good basis for tuning and upgrades as your cherished Rossis are.

I would have to look back at the results but that Buckeye is an excellent example of the quality they can produce.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Don't think I get action news, I've not watched local news in a long time. The giant rock on her finger don't surprise me, probably a ring that was stolen during one of those looting sprees. Now if that woman was smart she would have taken it off for the interview, but instead she drew attention to herself by being dumb. Takes a little bit of credibility away from her don't it.

You guys ever read any Tom Clancy? Is it me or did he have an inside track on future world events?

I've not attended any kind of protest, nor will I. I don't like crowds of more than 10 , err 5, err I mean 1. :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! I went to bed and missed a whole thing last night.
I also missed page 76, which I wanted, cause I've always wanted an 1876. Oh well......

I'm sorry, but I stick to what I said a few weeks ago. There is no reality or truth or lies for that matter.
Everyone looks at the Rittenhouse thing like some victory. In reality, he never should have been on trial in the first place. But that's all forgotten cause he "won".
This is the real danger of our time.

Everyone is so nice, and we do so much to keep everyone safe.
The really is people are worse than ever and nobody is safe.
If you have the poor taste to point it out, YOU are the "problem". You show me someone who has worked in industry for a big company, and I will show you someone who understands this. Blanket policies that sound good, but in reality make things worse. "Leaders" who just don't want to have to deal with an issue or do a little work to deal with it. The business of lies, with a nice candy coating over it.
Example? We as a nation are SO concerned about sex trafficking. Wear your little ribbon or get a special license plate to show your support!
Meanwhile, we have the whole Epstein/Maxwell thing that nobody will do anything about. Maybe we should put the Vatican in charge of the investigation?

If you know the news media is the purveyors of lies, don't watch or listen to them. Even if you know it's lies, you give them legitimacy by participating. If everyone ignored them, what power would they have?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, there are principles and there are agendas. The actions of those with agendas can/do depart from the principles. Put the Vatican in charge, now there is a joke. Catholicism creates a distorted view for those who have been subject to its throes. They seem to adhere or reject. Few escape with their own unadulterated thoughts as a view point. It attempts to insert itself between man and God as a gatekeeper. That is different than a gamekeeper there gk.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

John T Malloy of Dress for Success fame wrote a book called Live for Success which is a very interesting study or group of studies into principles and execution in companies.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote OldWin.

If you know the news media is the purveyors of lies, don't watch or listen to them. Even if you know it's lies, you give them legitimacy by participating. If everyone ignored them, what power would they have?

I have been telling folks this for years but everyone I know still buys newspapers and watches the TV news.. creatures of habit I suppose but the worrying thing is that the left have gained the upper hand by taking over the media and education so we now have a generation of younger people eager to believe and follow whatever they are told.
Even youngsters following the current fashion of dress to dumb down their appearance with torn jeans etc shopping at the mall in pyjamas all these things lower standards just a little at a time until there is no standard and nobody cares.

Now OS🏌️ tell us more about the 32/20.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well gk, now shouldn’t we have an awareness of what “lies” they are telling? And old people have been singing that same song for many generations. All these laments are old as the hills. But, you are right. Playing golf I meet many young fellows who are fine, just what you would hope. Equal and opposite action/reaction.

Now the 32-20. Six is the guy to talk about it’s capabilities and the loads. I am new to it. I tried some mild an hot loads. As I said, the Buckeye Rugers at least the one I have is/are some of their best work. Come with a 32 Mag cylinder.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:17 am Well, there are principles and there are agendas. The actions of those with agendas can/do depart from the principles. Put the Vatican in charge, now there is a joke. Catholicism creates a distorted view for those who have been subject to its throes. They seem to adhere or reject. Few escape with their own unadulterated thoughts as a view point. It attempts to insert itself between man and God as a gatekeeper. That is different than a gamekeeper there gk.
That was my intent with the Vatican reference.
But they are nice and offer lots of prayers. Just another machine saying one thing and doing another.
In my experience, only the individual is something that MAY be trusted, or have a sense of honor.
To a great extent, the English language has been perverted to the point nothing has any meaning.
Of course, I am poor judge of this. My friend gamekeeper would be my go to on that issue. Right to the source, so to speak, for the king's English. :D
I know enough to know when I don't know something. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, he who knows not and knows that
he knows not :wink:

Friends often ask me about health/medical conditions. I have found that paradoxically the more I stress the limited nature of my scope of practice and knowledge, the more they seem to trust what I say.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, please do not trust my limited knowledge of the English language, I was brought up in Birmingham and I am what is called a Brummie.. :shock: a derogatory term used by everyone in the UK because only Brummies can understand what the heck we are talking about... :lol: Nath's 7 and a narf should give you a clue and Nath ain't even a Brummie :!:
I have to try real hard to write differently from how I speak just to give you guys some idea of what I'm on about. :oops: my son had a hard time growing up here in the "posh" South of England as he picked up my Brummie way of talking. I guess it was a bit like the Beverly Hillbillies when we hit town.. :lol:

I realized your comment about the Vatican was in jest and it added to your point....those in power are corrupt and always will be, we who seek no power are the only ones who should be entrusted with it but then that power would corrupt us too. I think it was Trotsky who believed in perpetual revolution, perhaps for a commie he had a point.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Some of the ancestors were from your area what I call middle England.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Middle England, what we call the Midlands, some of the inhabitants speak beautifully but around Birmingham ( the UK's second biggest city ) there is, although although it's fading away a distinct accent that most people dislike as it sounds a bit slow and dopey. Next to Birmingham is the Black Country, now even Brummies can't understand what the Black Country folks are saying, my mother came from the Black Country but completely lost her accent, however I had an aunt who never did and was a very entertaining speaker to my young ears :lol: Some historians claim that the dialect is closer to how all Britons sounded many years ago.

https://youtu.be/LrZwHQ464do a link to another world.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My folks came over here in the 16-1700s so anything would have been lost.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

They can count themselves lucky in more ways than one... :D
See the link I posted above to see what they lost... :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yeah that is hard. Had an English patient, not sure from where. He said that about every ten miles there is a local dialect that you had to be in on to understand.

On this side I don’t think the folks from Maine could talk to those from Alabama and vice versa.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha! The Birmingham Hillbillies!!! We are now going to refer to GK as Cletus!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Maine has a lot of variations too. My family came down from Quebec. So it's Hick with a Canadian French accent.
Of course, spelling never mattered because nobody could read anyway.

Birmingham Hillbillies.........I like that!

Sir Jethro Bodeen! :D
Maybe he is a "double knot spy", like Jethro was always talking about. :D

Just hackin' on ya John! :D
You're a gentleman 1st class.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cletus, Jethro, you guys can call me anything 'cept late fer breakfast.... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:21 pm Cletus, Jethro, you guys can call me anything 'cept late fer breakfast.... :lol:
Then you better start paddling! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Wel..well...let me explain to you guys why people in this world will NEVER EVER get along......

They talk racism..it's not racism that destroying this country.....it's people. You want an example?

Right here on the Politically Incorrect thread is the answer.......

I just read a near page of dialog between you all.....and it was about subjects that will usually make one kill another. BUT....not a harsh word between you all...just respectful dialog.

If an individual from "over there" attempts comes to OUR thread to say their opinion, there will be a fight.....

You know why? It's because we are a group of individuals who stick together and respect one another so none of OUR dialog is taken personally.....

It's the same reason why in small towns the people from the west side will kill the ones on the east side because each side thinks the other side is different.....and many times they are....

It's why one race wants to kill another race....it's why people in Montana hate the people from New York. (That can be any state intermixed)

And so it goes......let the others get used to it......we here are a tight woven group and we don't like others intruding in our space but.....but...if one does, we have to be NICE when in reality we don't want them here throwing sand in the gears.....of course we honestly enjoy a few others like AJMD, Harry, Paul, Woody, Clarence, Bill, even Miss Apple if you get the drift. The ones who chime in can know in one post if they fit in...and will be welcomed in to stay.....the others know to stay on the other side of the tracks.....

I don't like most people for many reasons and to hell what they think...THATS human nature....to all those who preach "being nice and polite" get used to it...it's how we humans act. In this great country, we have the freedom to move on to another forum or to forget about forums altogether and enjoy our own "kingdoms" or like I say, my "Empire". Fred G. Sanford told me I can use the word "empire" to describe Sixgun Land".

To hell with all organized religion...as my very good friend Jay says, "It's just a machine"--------000,000,000,6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On to the invitation only exalted group known as the "Shootists". A group of fine guys but I would never be invited...never....even though I probably have more to contribute than most everyone there......

It's because I'm not nice and have the character trait that's untrusting.......with plenty of reason.....
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, this one thread that you can kick off your boots and feel comfortable.... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

The Band of Brothers

Post by Sixgun »

You got it GK! Like minded individuals find themselves without talking about it.

We should rename this thread "The Band of Brothers".

Every now and then someone gets booted or moves on to the "other side" but there's always a replacement.....always..---006

Like they do on "Yellowstone"....get branded with a "Y"......we each should be tattooed with a special insignia. I'll go work on that one then issue the proclamation in a PM....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok ok ok......
Rename the thread. Strangely enough, I was thinking about this the other day. We got put in the politics section, then forced to change the name.

Maybe we should toss some new names out there, see what we like, and have a vote.
I think I started this one, and called it "Chairman of the bored". That makes me the "chairman". BUT, because I believe power always corrupts, I don't want to assume that kind of power over something so important. I hold our group as a sacred entity, believing it is greater than the sum of its parts.
Now I know.....you shouldn't make any big decisions after a traumatic event. We certainly have had some tumultuous times lately, almost losing one of our own. But, I think it's a good time to do something we can mark this time with. A new beginning! A powerful message.
Maybe we can design our own little ribbons to wear to show our support for each other! Then, everyone will know we are good people.
Haha fun!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Captain Jay...."Politically Incorrect" describes us PERFECT...leave it alone......I was just on the high end of my manic depressive bipolar episodes.

I told Fred that if there was a way of having our own forum without public intrusion I'd buy it..some may call that "not nice" but I'm not nice so wgaf....fe....or ft......

It would be nice to have ranks like they do in the military but it would not go so well with those here who are communists.....you know, they want everyone to be a buck private while they are the four star general.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah ok buddy. I don't really care. I like messing around. I tell ya buddy, thus can really be a hoot and a half.
I'm like you, can't stand BS. But it sure is fun to flip it around once in a while. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Band of Brothers

Post by Old Savage »

Well, well, well 🚘

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Guess I was mistaken. Wasn't my post after all. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh..oh! I can't take the excitement ..."Band of Brothers"!!!!!!! :D

It's true.......everyone is invited but time will tell if they fit in...... :D It's old school mentality that THEY have to prove.

I'm not nice...but I am honorable and truthful...just like the rest of us....WE are "one faced".

The last thing we need is someone to tell us to be "politically correct" and change the title to, "band of mf bro's"---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't got a model '76 to give to Fred...but I do recognize his win.

Some years back I could have had a Model 76 Smith & Wesson that was NIB for 2500......turned it down as class three stuff puts you on a red list......-----00 and 17/64th's.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Guuuunnnnyyyyyyyy..........wake up.......wake up........it's 3:20 and I'm getting ready to hit the sack and we need you to take over on......on........drum roll.........THE BAND OF BROTHERS!-------get up! NOW!!!--------006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey you guys, shouldn't all members be present if major decisions are made ? Gunny, OS, Harry and me might have a suggestion or two.
We are all politically incorrect and we are like brothers without doubt but we are also renegades and outlaws too, now personally I don't mind what you guys decide as it will fit our group I'm sure. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm up! Didn't hear roll call!
Band of Brothers is fine by me. Now we can all be called BoB, really confuse the outsiders.

Golf lessons? I'll pass as I've tried golf and I think of it as another sport, not my cup of tea. So while you guys are practicing your putz I'll go bird hunting. That way I can cut the cheese and not bother some bodies back swing :lol: .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:55 am Hey you guys, shouldn't all members be present if major decisions are made ? Gunny, OS, Harry and me might have a suggestion or two.
We are all politically incorrect and we are like brothers without doubt but we are also renegades and outlaws too, now personally I don't mind what you guys decide as it will fit our group I'm sure. :D
I agree buddy.

This was a unilateral decision. Wasn't me.
Like I said.....power does things to people. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I'm happy with the new title just as long as we don't fall out like the James + Younger gang.... :lol:
s-l640.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I tell ya, trying to keep up with you guys.

I come home from a dinner after giving a neighbor a Savory roaster. She was over for the turkey with us on Thanksgiving.

So I try to catch up with you guys rolling on and what do I see.

Keep in mind I had been over served 🤨

So to comply with wishes and be helpful … rereading because I know I didn’t just dream this all up. Read below because it looked to me like you OW and Six came up with a name change.

Now don’t get paranoid on me here. OW it is your topic. What do you want it to be called?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:45 am I tell ya, trying to keep up with you guys.

I come home from a dinner after giving a neighbor a Savory roaster. She was over for the turkey with us on Thanksgiving.

So I try to catch up with you guys rolling on and what do I see.

Keep in mind I had been over served 🤨

So to comply with wishes and be helpful … rereading because I know I didn’t just dream this all up. Read below because it looked to me like you OW and Six came up with a name change.

Now don’t get paranoid on me here. OW it is your topic. What do you want it to be called?
It's ok Fred. I have a hard time keeping up too!
I'm good with leaving it the politically incorrect thread. I probably should tone down my sarcasm anyway. I was just messing around yesterday when I brought it up.

I'm sitting at the DMV right now to renew my driver's license. Snowing like crazy and it was a 30 mile drive. Only a few here luckily. That was my hope with the weather. I am fearless when it comes to driving in bad conditions. Probably shows my stupidity, but there it is.
Only 5 more of these dregs and its my turn.

So see, you boy's days are looking better now huh?
You're welcome! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...I didn't change it.....I just threw it out there for laughs.........YOU are the original poster and can call it whatever you want......I always did like the Politically INCORRECT title....it fits us good.......no need to change it to something other than the original........one thing for sure, it sure beat "M1-Garand".

Sitting in a building waiting for a retarded government worker is torture. Here, we just send in $40 every four years and they send you a card and if you go at the right time, your in and out in 5 minutes.

Remember Pitchy about blew up the world with a nuclear bomb because OS changed it for a day? He was really whining exclaiming, ITS MY THREAD!!!!! like he had a patent on it with high level lawyers drawing up the papers.... :D He left his tongue stuck too long on the cold steel of the John Deere....that was really funny........Pitchy being lost for a week with his tongue stuck on the tractor.....

This "savory roaster" thing.......mom likes it...she axed me to axe you if "can she have it?"

Good ole GK.......our English connection....was watching a show last night when the Romans had their first successful invasion of England and the Batavian mercenaries who worked for them swam across some river and outflanked em....there has to be lots of goodies buried near those battle sites......but I hear English law wants em.---005 and 3/4
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There! Back home sitting in the gun room sipping a hot coffee.
I wasn't too long at the DMV. I got home and scraped the driveway. Then ran out to the middle kids house to check on the cat. He was livin large, seein as the dogs are at our house. :D
The dufus left his 4 wheeler sitting in the driveway, keys in it. Been there since Sunday with nobody there. I pulled the keys at least. Why make it easy for em?
Man! Back to work tomorrow. That sure sucks after being out all month. I'd consider not going back, but my pal Six is probably getting hungry. :D
No worries on the title, bud. I really couldn't care less. As long as my buddies are happy......OldWin is happy.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

There!
And......if you boys will notice, I changed it.

It's no longer Chairman, but Chairmen.
Knights of the round table......so to speak.

Hey.....maybe THAT would be better......... :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Driving in snow, a lot back east, some interesting times. Had a Saab 96 with front wheel drive. With the snow tires on the front it would drag itself through quite a bit.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:04 pm Driving in snow, a lot back east, some interesting times. Had a Saab 96 with front wheel drive. With the snow tires on the front it would drag itself through quite a bit.
I realize I'm in the minority, but I detest front wheel drive.
The drag is on the wrong end. It's like a bow and arrow with the fletching in the front.
Also, you are trying to steer with the wheels most likely to break traction. Bad news. The only thing worse than the drivers losing traction, is the steering wheels losing it. There is no way to correct.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Heck we've all bin promoted.... :shock:

Six, to "axe" a question is straight out of the Black Country dictionary... :wink:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

OldWin wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:08 pm
Old Savage wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:04 pm Driving in snow, a lot back east, some interesting times. Had a Saab 96 with front wheel drive. With the snow tires on the front it would drag itself through quite a bit.
I realize I'm in the minority, but I detest front wheel drive.
The drag is on the wrong end. It's like a bow and arrow with the fletching in the front.
Also, you are trying to steer with the wheels most likely to break traction. Bad news. The only thing worse than the drivers losing traction, is the steering wheels losing it. There is no way to correct.
So drive in reverse!!
Band of Knights of the Incorrect Brothers gets my vote !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, some of the plantations imported English teachers from Jolly Olde.

Looks like 6 of my 13 🚗 cars were rear wheel drive. They both have their pros and cons. Subaru as all wheel drive.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Good ole Six is stuck in the barn.....he fell down and can't get back up so he hit that little button he carries around his neck but no one will pay attention.....looks like me and Jay can go looting.

6 AXED you once GK! Ya like dat? You knew dat word....have no's idea why they say it that away. That's quite a blast that guy in the pic did......did you know that a flatulent is the sharpest thing in the world? Yep, it can cut right through your pants without leaving a hole.

Fred don't like that talk..he is high falutin!

Gunny must be working away and paying into the system.....good.....my two bank transfers from the Feds came in real nice today and in two weeks two more transfers come in.....all for doing nuttin' :D

Oooooooohhhhhh jingle bells, shotgun shells, jingle all the waaaaaaayyyyy....oh how nice it is to be a bum with more loot on the way!....dancing through the Ben's, swirling around the Grants, without your work I wouldn't be able......to buy $100 pants.....oooohhhhh jingle bells, Colt shells, Jay is on the way......so grab my loot, because if I don't, , I'll be broke in a day....

Birdman of Leverguns
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:33 pm Looks like 6 of my 13 🚗 cars were rear wheel drive. They both have their pros and cons. Subaru as all wheel drive.

All wheel drive is a whole nother animal. As far as snow covered roads, it's usually better than a 4 wheel drive truck or SUV with a part time transfer case. AWD is usually torque sensitive and those vehicles are usually lower, keeping the center of gravity low. As long as the snow isn't so deep as to get up under it enough to unload a wheel, they go fantastic.

Well Six,
I feel a whole lot better about going to work tomorrow night. Just knowing I'm keeping you livin' large is reward enough. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is some good stuff here.

Oooooooohhhhhh jingle bells, shotgun shells, jingle all the waaaaaaayyyyy....oh how nice it is to be a bum with more loot on the way!....dancing through the Ben's, swirling around the Grants, without your work I wouldn't be able......to buy $100 pants.....oooohhhhh jingle bells, Colt shells, Jay is on the way......so grab my loot, because if I don't, , I'll be broke in a day....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Scored again :D :D :D