Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, the trifecta must be a great prize coming here!!! ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

So, I’ve been reading some of the post in the other topics, I’m thinking of booking a African big 5 hunt and borrowing a rossy in 357, sounds like it should do the trick. 8)
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I knew that....just wanted to let everyone know you were thinking about my shaft and yes, you admitted it. :D it all reminds me about the gold mine that me and Old Savage bought together....in the end, he got the gold and I got the shaft.

Just got off the phone with a gun buddy...he needs help with his in line......good guy who I will make time for....he helps to keep me warm with his wood drop off's.........we get to talking about the Kubota dealer who gave me the shaft....he says, "you take you stuff there for service?....they are crazy on their prices....I used to take my equipment there in the winter for servicing and never had a problem until last year. They tried to charge me $400 for an oil and several filter changes."

Well, getting ready for my "review"....this is gonna be fun. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Harry....magazine readers....a Rossi is what it is.....a gun that works most of the time, great for a barn or truck gun or possibly a plinker......but in all fairness the price reflects their quality.

Being a competitive shooter for 30 years it was common for cowboy action shooters to have Rossi's....lots of issues.....when I got into the silhouette game where the shooters are more gun savvy, it was rare to see a Rossi on the line.

The big five in Africa with a Rossi?...or even the "small five"....or even elephant turds.....take a bow and arrow......if you do take a Rossi at least you won't have to worry about it being stolen ]
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah six you are correct, the siding will dry better up. What I was getting at was by scraping you can prime as you go, no down time. I don't blame ya Jay, no one wants to scrape!

So Six is pull(ey) ing his shaft to get wood from someone else... Did I miss something, when did we get to SFO!? :shock:

So what's the arrow pointing at, the Rossi African model? :lol:

52 degrees here this morning, ahh refreshing!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, now which one is the Model 92 32-20.

That pulley is a work of art. The Louvre may come calling. Could you do my Rossi 92 like that and matching for my Heritage Arms Rough Rider??
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! Lots to talk about.....Fred, who's the guy with the gal with the huge whoopers?........no wonder he is smiling....

Gunny..
The shaft.....yes, it's ok to pull the shaft......as long as it's yours.....I put that arrow in there for something.....I thinking it's my second year 1892 in 32-20.....had it since I was 18 and it's logged waaaaayyy over 5-7,000 rds......this thing has the nicest bore I've ever had on an early gun, next to a couple of 86's that are floating around in there.....
See that AR towards the back? It's the ONLY Sporter 2 to leave the factory with an electroless nickel finish.....came right out of the archives vault and still has the yellow archives tag on it........my boy got the only camo Sporter 2 to have the camo finish....he weaseled me out of it....

NO Rossi or Uberti has ever called this place home....did have a single action here that I picked up for a C, fixed it and sold it for 3 C's a week later.

Well, the past is past and I'm living on my rep and past accomplishments .....might as well make use of myself and cut the back pasture......only thing I accomplish now is managing to sleep past noon.......and paint shafts....---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I FINALLY got some intelligent about the Ranger job. As you know I interviewed twice, 18 applicants and I floated to the top 6. So they told me that I would hear something by mid September. Now I still haven't heard anything but my chiropractor buddy is high school buddies with the head Ranger and I got the skinny through back channels-
Seems that late in 2019 there was a civil service exam and 9 people took the test. Now those 9 have to interview, if still intrested for the 3 Ranger positions before they can hire others. Now I have to wait who knows how long to hear. Doc also told me they said I interviewed well and am liked by the staff I met so I guess I al least have a foot in the door.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope it comes out in your favour Gunny, all this PC way of doing things just wastes everyone's time. :roll:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You can say that again John!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze Gunny.......not even Joe Biden had to go through all that questioning.......sounds to me that they expect a lot from their Rangers. Could be a "hidden" quality they are looking for....like patience, understanding and how well you can bow to

I have a gut feeling your going to get the job....right age with lots of outdoor experience. Seems like lots of perks too....like a state truck with logos on the side that you get to take home. When you do, buy a beater worn out truck just like the one they assign you, then take it home and switch engines, rears, seats, transmission, door latches, license plate holders....light bulbs....heater switches etc........or you can take the easy way out and just switch VIN'S and tell em some lie.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw Six it's not a wait and see mentally on their part, it's gubbermint bureaucracy, every two bit politician has to have a say. As for your parts swapping I'm sure that has been done, like Johnny Cash's song about the car he built it's been done before. They had told me they have had 3 F150s on order, but the chicom flu and now lack of computer chips has the available vehicles unattainable for the most part. Since I'm not a ford guy those parts are safe.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Government bureaucracy in N.J. must be a nightmare.....either way, when you get the job, bring the truck over here and we will mount a Ma Deuce in the bed for out of control fishermen or friendly campers. :D

Feel the humidity building.

Used the Z on the back two acres yesterday and that 24 horse Kawasaki loves to drink the gas.....just a guesstimate but I'm thinking a gallon per acre at full throttle which is what they recommend. I'm headed out to see exactly as I filled it before I started.

Wonder what kind of fuel usage Old Savages golf cart gets.....like, for example, how many kilowatts per hole if he has the beer cooler plugged in and is towing a half dozen playmates.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd really like to spend an afternoon with a Ma Deuce,

So out to the bunker this morning, shooting fairly well and about halfway through my 4th round i feel a twinge in my back. Yup my right side decided to spasm and that was that! I had a 23 going until that happened.

Those big gas engines do like gas! But you have to remember not only is it spinning the blades but its pumping the hydraulic oil for steering and forward/ reverse. A lot of power is needed.

Got to the Delaware River and the west bound is shut down at the toll booth, looked like someone bounced their car off the concrete K-rail as the drivers side looked like it had been under a belt sander for and hour and then hit by a bunch of sledgehammers.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What a night last night!
My buddy drove. We get to work, come inside, and it's a mess. That ain't never good.
Half hour later, the security guard comes and tells us the drivers front tire is flat on my buddies cherokee. Great!
We figure we will go out at lunch and put on his useless donut spare. At lunch, it's a torrential downpour. We go out and one of the lugs will not budge. Getting better every minute!
We go back in and round up a breaker bar and socket. Yup......snapped off the extension lug in the socket and the socket is jammed on the lug. Luckily, we did manage to get the socket off.
So I call Kristy to come get us this morning. We have to take my buddy home so I didn't get home till after 8.

So tonight we come loaded for bear! I get the Power Tank, my ARB plug kit, 8lb hammer, impact sockets and impact gun out of the Jeep and we roll.
I plugged the tire on the vehicle and blew it up. AND, we got all the lugs broke free.

I'm really hoping we make it home with both vehicles in the morning. It's amazing how few times something like this has happened in 34 years, however.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man...issues and issues....I've had my share this year too......you saved your bud quite a few bucks.....surprised you didn't bust a stud......I know it ain't cool but I grease my studs with Never-Seize....in over 40 years I've never had an issue....yea....problems like that call for a 6 point impact socket, breaker bar or spinner bar with a pipe over the handle for leverage....I'm surprised your impact wrench knocked it off...what did you have the air set at..110 lbs?

Most of the time when I had my old 90 lb compressor I had the break the nuts loose with a spinner. With the new 200 pounder+ the nuts usually come right off when set at 110 or so.

Gunnys back went out ...THAT BAD where you had to quit shooting? You ought to keep a few 10 mg. oxycodones to get you through the day.

I tested how much gas I used.......filled it up before doing the back two acres then filled it up again.....1.2 hours and about 1.6 gallons of gas....rings must be seating better......the first time I used it the grass was a foot high.

Trying to figure out how to give those no good high priced bums at the Kubota dealer a review and I can't find anywhere where it says, "write a review"...I'm gonna fix em up good, all with documentation.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I do that too buddy! I just put never seize on the taper, not the threads. It's usually the taper that sticks. Closed in lug nuts, I keep filled with WD40. It keeps the water from getting in and rusting. Used an electric impact. I could have brought my Air impact and used it with the Power Tank, but the electric is less hassle. Amazing how those suckers work. I didn't think it was going to do it, but it finally did.

Yeah, I'm sure your mower has to break in. Not only the engine, but everything else gets easier to move and turn after 20hrs or so.

Yeah, sorry to hear about you back Gunny. That has to suck. I have been blessed with a strong back that rarely bothers. My wife's gives her trouble, but not so much lately. If she stays active, it helps it a lot.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...I think we are wasting our time wishing Gunny a better back....he's probably laid out on the bed spread eagle with a half bottle of bourbon resting in his tummy.

Yea...my back is solid too....you and me have good genes! There's not a person in my family, either side who has back issues...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha now THAT paints a picture! My man Gunny. The pups will get a late breakfast!

Yeah, same here. Thank my lucky stars every day bro.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Round trip it’s 775 miles, so I try to pack as much of my “stuff” on each trip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by harry on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Last weekend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! We all would get along great.......we all love toys on the politically incorrect thread..you know, the one that's "invitational only".

All those toys...(yes, even a cultivator is a toy :D ) ...sure add up. The log splitter looks a bit precarious in the back of the trailer....didn't see much in the way of trees where your headed but I assume there is.

That covered trailer looks nice....that's the one I'd use for my guns....I'd need one for the Colts and another for the Winchesters....I imagine a guy with a lot of Rossi's could rent a dumpster on wheels. :D .....hey Jay, ya like dat?"....

Your a busy man Harry...thanks for the pics....I bet you'll be glad when ya get it all done......the thought of me moving gives me the willies.....well, wouldn't be too bad......trailer the machines, pack the guns and throw everything else out.....cheap furniture is easier throwing out and buying new...then eat on paper plates....but pack the Kubota's and Winchesters with care along with any extra Jeeps.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ooooohhhhh! Look at the toys. Where's my coat? :D

Haha a Rossi Roll Off! :D

Seeing that roto tiller reminds of something.
I often wondered if you could make a deer hauler out of one. Put a trailer behind it that pivots for the deer and you to stand on. Kind of like an old Gravely mower. It's much narrower than a 4 wheeler and could operate in pretty thick areas. Also much lighter, but with chains would get plenty of traction.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

On a more fun note, guess where I went this spring. The BAR is for Six.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What am I missing Jay....a roto tiller for a deer hauler? The ones I used , used the rotating digger thing-a-ma-jigs for propulsion. You'd look kind of super stupid bouncing around the woods with vines and branches all tangled up with you trying to hold on and that Winchester bouncing up and down. Your Colt would fly out somewhere for someone else to find when that's all you had to do was to use a self propelled snow blower in the first place....

See? Could you see me and you with a bottle of whiskey in the woods? Man! We'd be laughing all the way to see who gets to wear the Buffalo coat. :D -----006

Dang...it's near 2 and I'm just getting started...gonna be an all nighter for me so don't expect me to write nuttin' until Gunny slumbers out of his medicine induced semi coma. Picture this....hell wake up feeling all nasty and the dogs will have the place all tore to hell ...then he'll look out the window and see Old Savage riding past his front window in his gold plated golf cart filled with all his shotguns with your coat on.... :D

"Hey mom, pass me that joint will ya!, your bogarting again!" Get me a Reese's peanut butter cup.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Factory cut aways at the Cody Museum! That's one that I screwed up on...could have had a factory M-16 Colt cut away right out of the Colt archives vault couple of years ago for a stinking grand....told my bud, "it don't shoot!"

Love to have a full auto BAR....but 40 big ones?--00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I could swear I've seen rear tine jobs that would power the wheels too. Maybe I'm hallucinating again.....but I could swear.
I know the front tine jobs don't, but some of the rear tine ones are pretty big to wheel around by hand.

I don't think there is any way to get a snowblower to work. You'd have to remove the whole front drum. They usually have too little ground clearance too.

Wait! I have kids! I can use them where the trees are too tight for the 4 wheeler. Guess I'm all set. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is a lotta packin. :shock: Glad I don’t have that much stuff.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gosh, you guys have been busy while I've been in the land of nod. Flat tires, moving house and home, nursing bad backs and inventing deer haulers !!
I'm down near the south coast celebrating Shirley's birthday, nearest thing I got to doing some shooting was getting Shirley to load her Mossberg 20 gauge slugster with dummy shells and practice her loading and not short shucking it. She handles it like a professional... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hard to keep up with these characters even if you just go out for dinner. :o

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I spent a little time on the inversion table, helped to stretch out my back. Up until I was in that Tbone accident my back was good. When the center console hit me I've had this problem. Diagnosed as a 'chronic T9. Took a couple Advil at the club in hopes of stopping the inflammation. Not too sore this morning but I feel it. Just a bit of 100 proof last night, for medicinal purposes.

Of course I woke up in the shape of a pretzel, the girls usually make me contort into all kinds of positions while asleep. It's funny though I sleep through it.

Yes! Anti seize on lugs and the rim where the center goes over the hub, I once had aluminum wheels stick on all 4 axles, needed a 20 lbs sledge to break em loose.

More rain eh Jay?! Flash floods too.

There is a company that made a chainsaw power head winch. Just hook it to a tree and start pulling out your deer. Only problem is the short cable length. OR make sure you shoot your deer when it's facing the truck, that way when it takes off after the shot it's pointed in the right direction! :lol:

775 mile round trip? I think I would have hired a moving company! I hate driving long distances. Although 775 out there is completely different than going 30 miles here!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Yep, the tiller has driven wheels, but I would put larger diameter rims and tires if making a deer dragging machine, because it is slow.
Now you have the idea in my head, just what I needed, another project.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:05 am Yep, the tiller has driven wheels, but I would put larger diameter rims and tires if making a deer dragging machine, because it is slow.
Now you have the idea in my head, just what I needed, another project.
Ha! Thanks Harry! I KNEW I wasn't as dumb as old Six was saying I are...... well, close, maybe. :D
Yes, a little taller tire with chains. The woods are so thick here it's insane. Keeping a trail open, even for just a 4 wheeler is a full time job. This contraption would be to just get to a trail a wheeler could use. Then put the "trailer part" with the deer behind the wheeler. Leave the "tiller". Then go back later and put the tiller on the trailer and haul it out with the wheeler. Just spit balling.

Congrats again on the place Harry. Beautiful country out there, and one of the few places in this world I think I could live. I only have 2 really. Few areas out west, and Alaska.
Moving sucks. When all your precious belongings are on a trailer, it makes me nervous. :D
I don't think we COULD move. Couple generations of us have lived in the same spot for over 50 years. We have so much junk around here it's crazy. If I build a place up on my 200 acre lot, I will just have it as a seasonal place and leave this all here. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes, Gunny..... .....

Freakin insane rain! Sun is out today when I got up, but overnight over to Bangor while I was at work it dumped huge amounts. Coming home this morning, there were places where the water running was almost over the road.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep...."Never a Dull Moment" is my motto and direction in life. But......you have to be very careful WHO you let into your life. An individual has to prove himself many times over in order to sneak into my inner circle.

Now, back to fun times and roto tillers.....the ones I used back in the seventies/eighties weighed about 200 lbs with huge Briggs engines on them and the tines (thanks Jay, I knew there was a word for those things) were in front. The only controls was the throttle and some sort of a belt to engage the tines......you had to hold this thing back from running away from you.....

I imagine they have got more user friendly...

Well...Gunny is doing better.....good.....me and mom were laughing like crazy last night reading his story as we KNOW what dogs will do if left unattended while your not there.....mom was saying, "wow, I hope he don't get too upset when he wakes up or it'll throw his back out"....she knows all about the muscle spasms saying they leave you unable to function.....I get them in my inner left ear from time to time.

It's nice to see Harry become a regular.........we also need to figure out a way to get GK moved over here.----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Felt ok this morning, not great but good enough to go take a walk at the club and toss white oak acorns. I collected almost a 5 gallon bucket full. Then I stopped home for lunch and then went to another property I hunt to spread the rest of the acorns. Hopefully some of these acorns will survive to old age( doubtful) . Then I came home and took a nap.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
Thats good......what scares me is when something gets worse with time........you'll probably feel 90% tomorrow and 100 on Tuesday.....

When my meniers kicks in I know I'm semi done for about 3 days of useless activity......well, still can do but the fun part is on the downside.....once a month or so either a storm, stressful times or high salt intake triggers it.....back in the day when I could drink, I'd drink my way through the tough times.........not having to work at a real job makes it much easier to deal with.

Had a bs session with my BIL late this afternoon when I was out walking Miss Apple.....he got the buck I took a picture of last week.....walked in the butcher shop and there he was.....just the head....I congratulated him but inside I was sad for such a nice buck. Oh well, it has to be done or mamma nature or some idiot in a car driving 55 in a 35 will do it.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On another note of interesting things, I took this picture yesterday afternoon while me and mom were sitting out back.....this cat in a motorized hang glider was maybe a hundred yards away when we saw him....by the time I ran inside for the iPad he was probably a half mile away.......

I looked them up and it's easily doable.....like, they are only 6-8 g's and no pilots license is needed......I'm thinking..yea baby...just for around here, maybe a trip to the convenience store for some Skoal. As sheltered as my life has become with very little driving I'm gonna check em out.......of course, I'll have to get the deluxe version with cup holders and a "side car" complete with shoulder straps for the dog.

My mind is in the gutter....here I am thinking about one of these and flying up to Jays, dropping by to b.s, and when he goes to use the bathroom, I'll steal his new Colt and fly away and stop at Gunny's on the way home and steal his chain saws and maybe his 4x4 Ranger, go to Tom's and take his dinner.

Sure would be more fun than working up a load in a .357 Rossi for a "big five" African hunt.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey guys...this is what you do when businesses pad your repair bill.....write the truth, the whole truth, don't twist the truth in your favor, and have documentation if someone decides to lie.----000000000006

My review for an unnamed business.....

I’ll give 5 stars for the store and the workers, especially XXXXXXXX, who explained every detail. But XXXXXXXX does not set the policies.

As a blue collar man who has spent a documented $47,200 in this place since 2007, I figured I would get “preferred customer status”….not to be….

A month out of warranty the $27,000 B3350 computer system stopped the tractor due to the particulate emissions system. I did what the manual told me to do and the tractor got worse so XXXXXX sent out a technician. He fixed it but he told me the manual was written wrong but they still charged me $350. I refused to pay and the bill was eventually dropped.

Last year I hooked up the hoses wrong and blew out the seal on the joy stick. They picked up the tractor and also did a 5 minute weld job on the grille protector….$832.

Three months ago the tractor died instantly. I found a five amp fuse blown, replaced it and she ran fine for 5 minutes and blew again. I called, explained everything in detail and asked for someone to come out…they said it was an electrical problem and had to pick up the tractor. ($200 fee) They fixed it ….a $29 safety switch and gave me the bill…$532….I find out later that this is a common problem
and is easily diagnosed which brings me back to the initial phone call so why didn’t they just tell me to come in, buy the $29 switch and put it in myself which is a 5 minute job…..but noooooo, they won’t hand out free information when there’s a cash cow like me.

Next item…last month the mower deck chewed up its second $120 belt…..I find the problem, a pulley out of round. I take the mower deck to their repair department…..they replace the pulley, shaft and two seals on the gear box…..parts I could have bought from a Kubota parts store for a little over $200 which XXXXXXXX charged me just under $600 for, for a combined total of $891.

This is all legal what they charged me but it sure is not “customer friendly” and most certainly not “preferred customer status”.

I have all documentation pertaining to everything I wrote so if you
people need anything fixed by XXXXXXXX, get a quote FIRST and make them call you before going above the original quote. Don’t be stupid like me and give them a blank check.

I have since bought a new Kubota Zero Turn model Z422 KWT-60……….FROM XXXXXX, XXXXXXX XXXXX XXX XXXXXX IN XXXXXXXX, XXX
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you buddy. Nothing worse than getting screwed over.
Whether they admit it or not, word of mouth has a big effect on a business.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks bro......ALWAYS tell the truth.....because the truth never changes.......

I'm not whining about the high cost of doing business......it's not about paying a bill as my other reviews except one give 5 stars......it's about "padding" a bill....which may be legal but unethical.....common to how lawyers work.....or the Clinton's....

Beware, American businesses have adopted the ways of lawyers.....everyone wants to be a DuPont with Rolls Royces and exotic vacations.......all on the little guys dime.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What is the labor shop rate? It's supposed to be posted, a few places around here are over a hunnert/hour! That's not dealer rate either.
You know darn well the guys in the shop aren't getting 50,75,100 bucks an hour!

I have a security camera, the company recently did an update and the update caused all kinds of issues. It was no longer easy to use. I sent a semi snotty email to tech support. As normal they were aware it was junk. In my emails I made it perfectly clear I would not renew my subscription if this wasn't fixed. I bashed the fact that the "engineers" had no clue how to make things work in the real world. Somebody must have been reading my remarks, less than a week later and a new update solved the problems. Sometimes it pays to B¥+€#!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Well today is my last load to Great Falls from Fairview, 387 miles, unload and will call it a day.
Trump 2024

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That means at feel good.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

harry …. they say it’s your birthday !!! ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:43 am Well today is my last load to Great Falls from Fairview, 387 miles, unload and will call it a day.
Drive safe Harry.

And apparently a Happy Birthday is in order.
Go out and buy yourself a nice old Winchester or Colt to celebrate the day and your new home.
You can use some of Six's money. He won't even miss it. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...yea....Harry...Happy birthday and follow Jay's advice and get yourself a big buffalo coat...(common in your area).....and you'll have all the guns you need!!

Gunny....you are waaaayyy too nice....an e mail?.....businesses today are not nice people...they are aggressively "nice". ..I like a phone call followed up by a certified letter announcing your intentions.....if the businesses are close by, I go straight to the head man.........businesses figure most people are too scared to publically denounce them and the little guy is fearful of a lawsuit for defamation by a powerful company....

When I was 22 I told a Ford dealer I was gonna drive this new top of the line pick up 4 x 4 right through the showroom window towards his desk if he didn't get the electrical problem straightened out after me being there 3 times. Yea....stupid, but it worked.

As long as you tell the truth and can back it up, take it to the world........the key word is "truth"....I ain't afraid of no one or any business....

Car salesmen are the worst...total whores who will take advantage of anyone....I've seen my share of MSRP sales to women over the years. The salesmen of both of my current Jeeps made $50 commissions each....

Well, what to get into today?...mmmmmmmm.....waiting for the phone call from the Kubota dealer. I was a BIG stain on his near perfect reviews.........---------00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hang in there. People will buy into the negatives ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I start by the hands off approach, then if I have to ill get in a face. Either way there was no way I was going to call these morons, im sure the company has its call center in Bangalore or some other two bit donkey cart curry eating country. Besides the fact the emails I sent were at 530 am and almost instant replies- no way that person is in this country!

Birthday? For Harry our newest best buddy? Well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
mine is Saturday
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Happy birthday Harry. :D I hope not too much stuff got broke during the long distance removals... :wink:

Nothing worse than complaining to deaf ears :evil: finding the chink in their armour and getting through to the boss is is so much more effective and as Six says just tell the truth and they will recognise it.
Unfortunately even then you can still be left screwed.. :twisted: