Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Send me your 95 please!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A soccer ball out to 300 yds should be a piece of cake then. But the 30-30 is not going to be the rifle of legend on those parameters. That is just as a 270 is likely not the way to go in the Maine woods.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah true but the lowly 25-20 for many years owned the world record whitetail. The Jordan buck if my memory serves. Ya just gotta put the bullet in the right spot.
I've heard of polar bears killed with a 22 short, right tool for the job? Not by a longshot but it worked, much to the amazement of the polar bear !
When I started buying my own guns I was given sound advice. Buy any caliber you want, say 30-06, then next buy a smaller caliber then bigger until you have everything you could want/ use. So whats in my safe, 17 rem , 22 hornet,218 bee, 25-20, 257 RAI, 7 Mauser, 308, 338 federal and WM, 375 H&H, 41 mag, 44 mag,450 Bushmaster. I can pretty much match the hatch for whatever I'm after.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

While you guys are talking ballistics and long range shooting, I saw this sign in my local fish n chip shop, got me wondering if this where Sixgun dines.... :?
mp692_xxl.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well........a '58 Chevy at the show 'n tell.......my dad had a '58 Chevy Impala which I was able to use once in a while.....its where I learned to be a plumber...big back seats in those babies....283 with a Powerglide trans....

One night cruising down the "valley" the wheel nuts came off along with the tire.....boom...heads hit the roof.....don't know how but I got that up and going by stealing a lug nut from the other wheels...

Gunny wins but I asked politely on page 94 for a prize so I'm not giving nuttin'. But because I like Gamekeeper, I'm giving him a like new '95 takedown in 30-06 made in 14......1914......if he wants to give it to Gunny that's up to him.....

Overseas express...coming GK!

I feel bad so I'm going to ask this guy in the picture to give Gunny His Poncho Villa '95 in 30-40.....maybe .303...those were the two that had 28" barrels.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't think I posted the right '95.....the one I posted was a measly 90% one in 30-40 Krag.

Congratulations anyway Gunny......you deserve it......

Sitting in this house is no good for the mental outlook.....can't even go anywhere unless we just drive around and mom don't want to do that thinking some other car might slide on the ice and wipe us out........I did split some pin oak last night in 16 degree weather ....got lots of lights........

And folks...THATS why old people move to Florida or Arizona.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll take the measly 90% , I've not had, seen or shot a 30-40.

We cleaned out our stuff from the job early, floor guys coming to sand the hardwood. When I got home i thought about grabbing my Benelli and go sit in the woods and try to make some venison. Then I had a coughing fit, hacking up dead covid phlegm and decided to stay home! So I watched a little of the idiot box instead. Just went for the mail more coughing. Guess I better lay low a little longer. Guess I'll go read.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's ya to Gunny...this is the nice one.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Guess I'll have to try for a Ruger 96 :wink:

Took my police form to the doctor today so I can get my firearms license renewed, that's if the doc doesn't tell 'em I'm a homicidel maniac.... :roll:

Just looking at the photos on the Charter Arms thread hurts when I realise just how much freedom we have lost over here and mostly because we opened the floodgates to criminals from all over the world to come and live here, only to change our country to same lawless place that they left behind. Even our "bobbies" look like paramilitary thugs nowadays.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The Statue of Liberty is only an hour from me, call when ya get here. :D

That is a very nice 95, I'll take it!

So I'm reading Executive Orders by Tom Clancey. Not sure if you guys ever read any of his books but he really did predict somethings that really happened . This book , from 96, the country is in lockdown due to an act of bio terrorism, Ebola... Sound familiar?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know guys...something has to give......if we could eliminate politicians and lawyers, life would be easier to navigate but there's always that 5% who are wired wrong and the other 80% who are always after unearned income and other people's income so......

If I had to do it all over again it would be a two room log cabin on 100 acres.......but I've said that before.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the Pancho Villa picture the cartridges are in the belt.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:27 am In the Pancho Villa picture the cartridges are in the belt.
I made that up......the picture is actually from the Colorado mine strikers sometime before ww1. There was real deal bloodshed during those strikes. One camp was burned down and women and kids were killed....I never knew that

Blow up the picture of the cartridges and you will see they are .243's and the pistol rounds are 40 S&W' 's. Those guys were way ahead of their time. :D

I don't know why but I really like being an a.h......makes me feel good . Is there a medical term for weirdos like me? I don't think I'm a schizophrenic......maybe it's called "winter boredom syndrome".----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I just said that to identify the picture. Term? Not that I know of. Was a psych major but left the field.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Had a psychologist/ psychiatrist couple that used to come in the lumber yard, those 2 were literally the dumbest people I've ever seen... They were the ones that drained the oil of their generator while it was running! It's been my opinion that those who 'treat' mental people are more screwed up than the patients.

Yes I remember hearing about those mine strikes, nasty business .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm still alive.
Waiting till 8:30 or so till it warms up a little, then heading up to the lot. Going to try and get some more work done. I was going good till Christmas. Between the weather and laziness I just dropped off since.
We finally caved and started watching that Yellowstone show a week or so ago. It's not bad. We are on the last season now. Like most shows now, there is way too much shooting and killing for it to be realistic, but oh well. At least there are some 94 carbines, 1911s, and Colt SAS.
It's kinda like Sons of Anarchy on horseback.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yellowstone, I started to watch it when it came out over here last year but there were no subtitles and being a deaf old git, I soon lost interest, I noticed that the pictures Jack posted had subtitles so does anyone know if the DVD box set has subtitles? if they do I'll treat myself ..

My landlord is complaining about Squirrels on his bird feeders, I have walked around the entire estate and not seen a single Squirrel... :(

Sunshine here last couple of days but frosty in the mornings.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Heading out this afternoon to go ice fishing , tournament at lake Frances, not so much into tournament fishing just have lots of family going to be there. It’ll be a good time for sure and who knows, I might catch a fish.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gunny, out the back door of my office are some psych offices. What really is a confusion to them is the … ready for this … the thermostat!

It is not a gas pedal. I was in school with these folks for years then … did some OJT … said to myself, I don’t think so ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Go ask them how a thermos keeps hot thing hot or cold things cold- that'll make their heads explode!

GK your TV should have the closed caption settings..
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I tried switching on the subtitles and but no go, I used them all the time but a lot of programs don't have them...🙉 Anyway I have given up watching TV until the BBC do away with the TV license...£159.00 just to watch repeats and propaganda...🙈

Watching the Sacketts on DVD good job the sound ain't too bad the subtitles are only in French or Spanish... :shock:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tv license- is that what you pay to NOT have commercials? I'd gladly pay that just to be rid of stupid car insurance commercials! If I ever see an EMU im gonna blow its head off and fire up the grill! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....GK...what Gunny said..."closed captions for the hearing impaired"....I "think" you need a smart TV .........mine stay on all the time....even the old movies have it.......in fact, there's very little TV that doesn't have it......

Very very smart people are just plain weird.....zero common sense.......good in their field only........so that means with all of the money they make they have to give it back to other common sense people......changing oil, cutting your own grass...fixing a leaky faucet, installing a new roll of toilet paper, puttting on a hat, .....

If you can do 98% of what you need to do to in life you don't need to make much money.......we all create our own bills. I don't have much money coming in but what comes in is MINE! :D

Full service shop here.....carpentry, lawn care, car, Jeep, mostly Kubota, electric, plumbing, cement work, pond building, gunsmithing, condom making (Saran wrap), animal care, even doctoring.....jack of all trades, master of none.....but it's enough to get through life without paying others.

We here on the private thread are pretty much the same and don't need others......while some of us are better than others...like Jay in machanical work, Gunny in woodwork and shot gunning, GK in English and espionage, Tom, (Where's Tom..think I'm gonna call him), Harry in cera coating, well, maybe Old Savage may have some issues...he is educated, but sure is good in squeezing the soft stuff and drinking beer...and wine, sitting in the sun, going to concerts, .and golfing....and doctoring......but I bet he has to pay people to maintain his gold plated golf cart....I'm best at passing gas, acting stupid and being immature.....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Helllloooooooooooo? Is anybody out there?.... ......cold weather coming this weekend......down to 13....

Hellllooooo....Captain Fred? Colonel Jay? Major GK? General Gunny? Commandant of the Marine Corps Harry? POTUS 6?
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

POTUS, ok sure if ya like. I had my division out for a training exercise, live fire at night is so much fun!

This morning has been the first time I haven't had to hack & cough to the point of gagging, that's a PLUS! It's been 2 weeks since the positive covid test. So I've had the dreaded covid, I was sick, wold I do it again? No. The only drawback I notice is coffee doesn't taste right.

Is my 95 being delivered today? Tomorrow? What about dies, Ammo,brass, bullets, load data?

Yes cold again tonight, single digit temps overnight, another snow, ice, rain event for Sunday/Monday.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just arrived in sunny Bournemouth for the weekend...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Gunny..... :D

Frosty here but sunny.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, we are supposed to get a foot of snow Monday.

Got some work done at the lot yesterday. Went back and forth on whether to take the sled or the four wheeler. Took the four wheeler because it would fit in the back of the truck and get it tighter places. Nowhere to really park the truck up there once winter hits so we wouldn't have to deal with the sled trailer. The downside was it is right on the edge of what the wheeler can handle for snow. We had the chains on, but it was still right on the edge. Still way less snow than normal.
I had flagged a trail up from the stream to the end of an old trail I go in to get to my ladder stand. I hadn't flagged all the way because I had to search a way around a wet area. I obviously couldn't do that yesterday, but figured I could cut what I'd flagged. I came in from the stand, but had quite a time finding my flagged trail. I'd marked it with a GPS, but of course that was home in the gun room. :D
I wound up stumbling around till I hit the stream, then headed north till I hit the flagged trail at the south line.
I then roughed out the trail up to where the wet area is. I will make a way through in the spring when I can see the best route.
Started back out the trail with the wheeler. Luckily we weren't going fast. A chain worked loose and hooked over the rear brake arm. STOPPED. HARD. we wound up having to pull that chain off to get it off the brake arm. Mess.
Then we went down and cut another trail I'd flagged earlier. That one was easier. We packed up and headed for the truck. We barely got back up the hill. Luckily, we didn't have any more problems with the chains, cause I had to stay into the go-juice pretty hard to make it.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sitting in the rv 06:00. It's been warm here and the ice has had melt water so it's really slick, had to put my ice cleats on this morning. Took a few pictures at sun set last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Don't know why it post my pics upside down, is that the way they look to you guys ?
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Bought these new ice cleats, last night I busted my *** a couple of times so on with the cleats.
Trump 2024

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

They are upside down but if ya click on it its right-side up.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sun is coming up, time to get back on the ice. The tournament starts tomorrow at 08:00 so I'll fish all day and most of the night. My target fish is ling and they are not part of the trophy fish counted in the tournament. Nice morning
Trump 2024

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You can turn the closed captions off, go to settings.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, I have go to be smart in my field this morning. Case history, neurological/orthopedic tests, take some X-rays. Analyze the X-rays, followed by a spinal adjustment/s and reassessment with all the attendant education/explanations. Then on to Ancient Aliens to figure out what kind of alien hybrid you guys are then some physics in action let’s call that golf …

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ling, known as Burbot, very tasty critters, nocturnal feeders I believe.

Have fun chasing you balls! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Always like seeing pictures from far away places that I'll never see....yea Harry, the pics are proper when you click on them.....fishing contest in sub zero weather? Geeze, how much liquor is consumed?

And Jayster....ever nothing the more toys you have the more aggravation that comes with it? Back in the day that's all we had were our feet and possibly a walking stick. Around here, it does not make sense to have a sled...we would get get maybe 2 or 4 snowfalls a winter that were enough to ride on and then there was no one else to ride with except one BIL who was "always in need" of tools, gas, know how...liquor...beer....then there's the stumps that are cut 6-10" from the ground that you can't see and BOOM!....another 3 - 10 hours of repair.......much more practical up your way...

Where's GK?...I want to hear more personal stories about the blitz in WW2...love history....

Well, we are almost there guys..........in destroying Old Savage......he was once the consummate professional, always using big words with the proper punctuation marks, being low key and straight forward....dresses management style......now he says he has to "act smart". I tell ya, one weekend with Fred and we would have him lighting f.arts and peeping in windows.... :D

Well Gunny...it's coming.....cold weather, snow and now they are saying heavy rain in my area.....dang dogs...the one in heat is causing issues. I asked mom how come she never did that.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lovely young gal, RN UCLA, former Aircraft Carrier fire fighter. Head on 2005, posterior, inferior, left lateral subluxation of the atlas vertebra. Had a 1/2” Right Negative Derefield with a Left Cervical Syndrome. Balanced following the PIL/PAC correction.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You dirty old man....... :D ........"ok, Miss, your cervical joint is epoxy twond, along with compression of the lateral gizmont, which in case, has perlivarated the internal galactic fluid, so I'm going to need you to sit up on the message table, unsnap your bra and remove your thong so we can get at that nasty bone spur in the trivectal area.......we will also need to dim the lights and lock the door and have a moderate injection of sedatives so I can complete my injection.....

And we need to get it done fast as the guys are waiting for me on the fourth hole at the Beverly Hills Golf Club....

Ya know, I often wonder how often this S happens.....Bill Cosby was an expert at it. People who do these things need to be shot.I do know you to be the absolute professional and I'm only playing.....I'm bored....

Fred....I need to get outside but I'm fighting it....winter doldrums.......laziness.....unenthusiastic.....I'm taking my vitamin D and multi's but what I need is sunshine and grass to cut. We can't even go anywhere the Covid is so bad.....this area is near shut down....nobody is jogging the streets....hardly any cars....EVERYONE in my wife's family is sick...everyone, even the kids.....since Christmas when they had the big party they are all still throwing up, hacking, no energy.......

Except me and mom...we feel great.....physically anyway......----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, I can only relate what my folks told me regarding the Blitz, Birmingham was the third most bombed city after London and Liverpool, both my mom and sister were fired on by the Luftwaffe at different times, my dad was an officer in the fire service (AFS) throughout the war and was blown off his feet a couple of times when bombs exploded where he was directing his fire crews. My brother was only a toddler but could recognise German and British aircraft. Lots of stories but It was all over when I was born (48) so all I could do was look for shrapnel that my mom said she could hear hitting the roof and play with a wooden rifle that the Home Guard were issued before they had real ones.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I just got home from having my atlas & axis adjusted as well as everything else down to S2. My weekly adjustment is a much needed drive to my buddy's house. I went last week, wore a mask just to be on the safe side, didn't want to chance passing the chicom crud. Now the state is requiring all health care professionals to get the "vax". He's not happy about that!

Yeah Jay the snow just adds more difficulty to things, more snow more difficulty.

That would be neat to find shrapnel! It's unfathomable to even guess at what life was like during WW2 for your countrymen John. Stiff upper lip went a long way I guess!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool stories John.
No doubt it was tough sleddin for the good folks of England during the war. Folks here have no idea. Now, young folks there don't either.

Well, I guess I will go out and start my truck early before I get out of work in the morning.
Gonna be 35 below with the wind. That's a might nippy. :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Caught 5 total of these little yellow perch. All most enough for one small sandwich :lol:
Yes I stuffed em back down the ice hole.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:35 pm Caught 5 total of these little yellow perch. All most enough for one small sandwich :lol:
Yes I stuffed em back down the ice hole.
Yeah. Yellow perch ain't worth the trouble unless you're starving. We leave them for the eagles here. They hang around like buzzards in some places. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you would be Dyno mite with a Dorland’s

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Perch are tasty but ya gotta catch the big ones!
35 below, boy I sure hope you don't break down. Hope ya got a survival kit on board?
Ok time for a little burbon
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah. I keep enough junk in the truck to get by.
You can't mess around outside too long if you're not equipped. Especially with wind. That's the killer.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

35 below! Lets pretend your a guy with no garage, block heater or mechanical knowhow.....how in the f does a vehicle run at those temps? I remember one time it was 6 below and I went out to go to work and start my old '79 Ford. I remember the seat being like a rock and the engine barely turned over....(and I buy the best batteries with the most CCA's)

I just can't imagine living a winter like that....you people up in Maine or like where Harry does must have extremely large T's....like the size of those watermelons I posted....well, one thing for sure, that kind of weather keeps out certain "people". NINETY TWO (92) carjackings in Philly so far THIS YEAR.....one guy in a Beemer sent some hot lead on one of those hood rats last night.

Edit....as of the 11 o'clock news, the number went over 100. :D

Dang Harry....you got to love what you do....I just would have called up GK and tell him to send some fish and chips.

War must be something ....... Japs were the worst....unit 731....tying a man down and letting bamboo grow up his a....inflicting pain for enjoyment. Lighting them on fire.....live vivisection.....and there were educated japs....cutting off arms are reattaching them on the other side....no wonder our guys didn't take prisioners.

Fred...what's a Dorland?
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:04 pm Ling, known as Burbot, very tasty critters, nocturnal feeders I believe.

Have fun chasing you balls! :lol:
They are the only known freshwater cod. They mate and breed when the surface temp is -15 or colder. Checkout the Eelpout Festival in Walker, Mn. Never been to it. Lotsa of beer and whiskey drank during it to wards iff the chills.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, medical dictionary, 1000 pages! Not quite I think. You start using some real terminology you could be wild. Get one and just start looking through it for fun .., polymorphonuclear change of the reticuloendothelial system … stuff like that 😊

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
That's a nice but a useless recommendation......what am I going to gain by learning medical terms?

I know things like flu, sore back, obesity, stupidity, broken legs......heck, I'm retired and the only thing I'm interested in is guns, NICE guns. I got all the loot ...and guns I'm ever gonna need.

Oh, BTW, SB #1 is drunk again......#2 is on a diet as his 48's don't fit anymore.....-----006 :D
Model A Uzi’s