Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by .45colt »

"Besides, the beaners will freeze up here in the winter."....aint that the truth, one good thing is when the weather get good and cold around here most of the rif raf goes away.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Matching windows :o boy you got style.... :D

It seems a lot of ex military guys have problems, shame that they mostly have to work it out on their own.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Police helicopter circling the office looking for the guy with the gun that caused the evacuation of the Walmart a mile away. Got him a couple hundred yards before the office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Helicopter :shock: the guy should have had Kirk Douglas's takedown Winchester 92..... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

He had a BB gun he was pointing at people in Walmart.Caught him at the Dollar Store, probably just comparison shopping. When you hear the chopper talking on the loudspeaker you know it is close but then maybe just … Blue Light Special in isle 13. The Uhaul right there used to be a K Mart.

The building manager is also a Scanner Admin so she was keeping me up to date until the guys came install her new pool liner.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Come to think of it that KMart is where I bought my first Win 94, $214.95 Mar 1990. 600 rds through it Federal 170s seem most accurate.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

"Beaners?"....I remember well when I used that term some time back and I was chastised in print along with being reported, demanding that I be banned.

Jay, 45 Colt does have a good ideas though......10-15 beaners at 10G's a month is good money.......I'd be thinking on a large scale, like having 20 trailers......put them all together on one lot with full diversity......in about a month the beaners would relocate to their side, the bro's to their section (on the low end where it floods).....the chinks would have rice paddies and use the flooded water from the bro's.....a fight would start with the bro's burning everything down. You would collect $200,000 and Biden would come in, clean everything up and give you brand new trailers of which you could evict them all and keep the trailers.

Then we would all have a place to come to to hunt on your property.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha that's why I said it buddy! Dedicated to my buddy Six. :D

Nope. Cut them animals loose up there......pooping all over......growing weed.......poisoning the water.....
Won't be a deer or game animal left inside a month. Nope.....don't care what it pays. I'd rather be poor and have our hillbilly paradise. Then all my buds have a place to come and sit around the campfire with their buddy OldWin.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree jay.....everything they touch goes to trash.....the proof is the countries where they come from......how long do you think a Lamborghini would last on any street in El Salvador? Or how about a crate of watermelons in Haiti? Geeze, even a friendly female goat in Afghanistan, complete with a skid proof wheelbarrow to stand on? And that's the trash that's walking across borders all across this once great nation.

Your safe buddy.....even I wouldnt want to live in Maine except if it had Pennsylvania weather but if Maine had Pennsylvania weather, we'd be right back where we started. Small towns upstate have been getting flooded with beaners. Locals have told me they come and clean out their resources in a matter of months.....locals up there aren't much better....about 5 years ago me and Gunny (the Marine Corp D.I. Gunny) were sitting in his truck after an all day match in Bradford getting ice cream......while sitting in the AC, Gunny says to me, "Yo Jack, do you see what I see standing around the ice cream store?" Me, "what?" He says I'm blind....I say "yep, today's scores prove that and that he must have had his eyes closed".....he continues, "theres 7 young white teenage girls and everyone has a kid or two with them and their bellies are bloating up with another in the oven." Well, I say, "where's the dads?" He says, "one is living in Maine building a huntin' trailer." :D -----00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Jack, Kid Rock could write a follow up to Lowlife with that story.......... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha oh man! May as well laugh about it. Ain't nothing we can do. It's hard to see a place you love change into something you don't.

Well the oldest and middle kids came over last night. We had some Chinese food and I had to do a brake job on the middle kids Jeep JL. Pads and rotors in front. Just new pads in back. We finished up about 10. I went to bed at 10:30. Early for me.

Hey! I didn't figure ol' GK knew who Kid Rock was! :D
Hahaha yeah.... Lowlife living the high life.

Hey Six! Maybe our English buddy's got some hillbilly and hick in him after all!
I KNEW it! There ain't no way he'd of put up with us this long otherwise. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Heck, what have I got to do to convince y'all, I live in a stable, got a gal who's learning to play banjo and she also owns a pump action scattergun, I keep cans of butter beans in the larder and I don't own a suit or shoes....... :lol:

90F here
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:45 am Heck, what have I got to do to convince y'all, I live in a stable, got a gal who's learning to play banjo and she also owns a pump action scattergun, I keep cans of butter beans in the larder and I don't own a suit or shoes....... :lol:

90F here
Well slap my butt and call me grandma!
That thars all I need to be convinced.

90? :shock: Whoopi!
It's 67 here.

Well......back to the trailer.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:45 am Heck, what have I got to do to convince y'all, I live in a stable, got a gal who's learning to play banjo and she also owns a pump action scattergun, I keep cans of butter beans in the larder and I don't own a suit or shoes....... :lol:

90F here

I tell ya Jay.........good ole GK has more action going on than what he leads us to believe......she plays the banjo which is not easy to play. He owns no suit or shoes? I have a suit but the waist is 30" so that tells you how old that is......I have 7 pairs of boots...3 are cheapy $100 military boots and the other 4 are $450 Redwings, 2 of which are still NIB....but.....like GK, no dress shoes.

I have to take a look at some guns later on for a valuation....NO CLUE as one is a heavily engraved 20 ga. Williamson Powell, 2 Greeners and another English scattergun.....all cased.....I know next to nothing on English side by sides but I can tell if they have been buggered with. There's also a Savage 110 with a Nightforce scope and a like new Remington 14 and 1/2 in 38-40.....so I'm told. Could be a couple of hundred grand.

And here I am without a suit or decent shoes and the only instrument I can play is the skin flute.---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

heavily engraved 20 ga. Williamson Powell, probably a William Powell made in Birmingham very expensive nowadays, my first shotgun came from their Birmingham shop, sadly it wasn't a William Powell. The Greener's were made in good old Birmingham too. Look at the top levers they should lean a bit to the right of center if they lean to the left they may need the action tightening on the hinge pin.... :wink:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK!......later on, after the inspection I write here what I saw.

Hey! On that raid at Trumps Mar-a-Lago.......Now we know why it was so important......they found pictures in the safe that showed Joe, Hunter, Schumer, Schiff, the Coumo brothers and a few MSNBC male news anchors all involved in a circle jerk......with Merrick Garland as the pivot man. They were all dressed in pink lace......if you look at the bottom right hand corner of the picture, you will see Trump peeking through the window with a camera.

Either way, this could be the end of those communists.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Weeeeedoggie!
I think I have some dress shoes. Down in the bottom of my closet somewhere.
No suit though. Maybe a couple pair of Dockers, but they don't fit.
Plenty of Wranglers, Harley and Carhartt T-shirts, and boots. I can get a pair of boots a year through work, so I keep piling Red Wings up down cellar. Won't be working there someday, and I like my Red Wings! Got a bunch of hunting boots and L.L Bean boots. Oh! And a pair of New Balance sneakers. They make em right here in town.

I ain't even heered of a Billy Powell Shotgun! I have heard of Greener though. I even see one one time. It was parted out though. But you could still tell it was real quality.

Oooohhhhh. Now I ain't no Remington guy, but a 14.5 in 38 would be sweet. I know an old codger up in North Anson that has one. He really likes it. Old Harold should be on stage. This old toothless hick will have you crying after listening to him for 5 minutes. And he doesn't even understand why you're laughing.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, the thing with English shotguns in America is they often have heavier loads put through them than the quaint old Eley Grand Prix, check there's no light between the barrels and the breech especially if the top lever is veering to the left of center.

Jay, it sure good to know that even if Bidens gas prices keep your Jeeps at home you are equipped to walk as far as the moon and back.... :lol:

I own about five pairs of cowboy boots and work boot plus essential the Wellington's.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No kidding?
I've never had a pair of cowboy boots. You see em more up here now, but years ago they were non-existent.
I've always kind of meant to get some, or some engineer boots, to ride the bike with. But, I've always just ended up pulling on my Red Wings.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Whoa, gk, cowboy boots? What about hats? … belt buckles? You are coming west again right?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:15 pm Whoa, gk, cowboy boots? What about hats? … belt buckles? You are coming west again right?
Jay, I started wearing cowboy boots when I got my first motorbike at fifteen... :wink:
Well y'all saw my Ted Nugent hat plus I bought a white Stetson in Tombstone no less and if you want belt buckles here are a few of mine.
IMG_20220812_091743.jpg
The Confederate battle flag is my favourite and the most worn, I told y'all I was a Rebel........ :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Now we're talking! I love this guy! :D
Here's a few of my "frequent flyers". I love belt buckles. Have since I was a kid. Back then, about the only place I could get them was when the fair came to town. There was usually a vendor or two. I have many from the 70s, which was the golden age of these style buckles IMO.
I have a bunch more, they just aren't readily accessible.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Cool beans as Pitchy would say.. :D
A few more that I don't wear often anymore, I had a lot more but I sold them to a dealer as I didn't wear them.
IMG_20220812_141003.jpg
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I forgot to include the one holding my britches up :oops: ... :lol:
IMG_20220812_141935.jpg
I wore the Black Powder Shooter buckle in AZ had a few comments from the locals, at least they knew I wasn't just a dumb British tourist I was a gun toting dumb British tourist..... :lol:

91F here and I'm not liking it :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Very nice!
I have some scattered around here somewhere too. I know there is a Yamaha buckle from my younger days. Along with a Beech Nut chewing tobacco one. One with a 70s Chevy pickup and Mack trucks buckle.
I have a nice Cody Wyoming buckle I bought when we were there in 2019. Ive got a few online from vintage buckle sites too.

Wow! That's hot. It's 66 here right now.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to have and wear this one but I sold it with a few others after I met Shirley.... :?
wanted-a-good-woman-belt-buckle-display-stand-1864-p.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, you guys got the stuff. No keeping up here. Couple more hats and one pair of boots.

White Stetson from Tombstone that’s tops. Did wear a light Stetson and boots to Lone Ranger Rick.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, I like that combo.....smart :mrgreen: a real expensive belt is on my list as I mostly wear cheapo Mexican belts, my fancy horsehair belt doesn't take the fancy buckles.
Hey Sixgun will accuse us of being a knitting circle again, someone mention a Colt or Winchester quick.... :lol:

92F here.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, always liked that belt, had it over 30 yrs, good stuff lasts. Here is the other end.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good stuff guys.
Hey! A lot of my buckles are Colt, Winchester, and S&W. So I should be good. :D

Now I got the itch to look for a few more. Maybe some 70s vintage Jeep, Beer, and Chewing tobacco buckles. Another Harley one maybe......
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Harley, that should prove we are not just the gk knitting society. I have a Harley ;-)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I can't do a Harley but these are my Zippos.
IMG_20220812_171532.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool.
I've seen the Harley Zippos, but just never had a use for a zippo lighter so I didn't buy one.
We did buy one for my son. It was engraved with "Trust No One", just like the one "the smoking man" has on the X-Files. We're all big fans.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You got me on the spurs buckaroo

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Belt buckles? Have a whole box of em, half of which I won.....and you know which one I wear?......from someone I don't even know. When my son became a full fledged engineer, an old head was retiring and he gave this to my son which my son gave me as he said it was too heavy. I've been wearing this one for about 26 years.

Before this one I just used to use a rope like Jethro Bodine...but...the rope was top-of-the-line clothes line. 50' of clothes line will net you about 15 belts----00

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here are the boots. Did have a patient come in with spurs one time.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jack that's certainly a very impressive buckle................can I have it :?:

OS so you have a hitching rail outside your office........... :?

TRUST NO ONE, yeah I could run with that.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice buckle buddy!

Hey! Your fly is unzipped! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like GK so yes, he can have it. In fact, if I think about it I'll take a picture of all my belt buckles and I'll ship em free.

On that guy with the expensive English doubles.....I call......get voice mail.....I leave message.....no return call............and he can hold his hand on his A waiting for me to accept any of his calls.

Jay.....Cowboy boots will make you lazy.....I wore them for 20 years off and on......pull on and slide em off.....mine had the Vibram no slip soles.......every few years when I was out West I'd buy a new pair and give the old ones to the first homeless guy I saw....

Yea Jay.....Merrick Garland was being dropped off at the pool.......---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah.
I keep meaning to get some but never have.

So wait......
Cowboy boots make you lazy.....but I'm too lazy to get the Cowboy boots.

That can't be a good sign. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What I mean is that cowboy boots are a "slip on-slip off". My Redwings are the 10" loggers with 40 holes for the laces...(exaggerating)

Had a new idea today for the Mojack 750 Pro tractor/zero turn jack.......I backed up on some car ramps then lifted it up. I can use it as a tent.

My boy hit a pothole with his fairly new Harley.....bent the rim and some other damage......couldn't be driven........Harley dealer says they can't get the parts so he buys a new 40K Harley.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I know bud, just hackin' on ya.

A tent? Hahaha oh man!

Wow! Lucky he didn't go down. I have to REALLY watch for that stuff. My bike has an FX front end, so it just has the 21" wheel with the skinny front tire. A big hit like that can be bad news for ol' Jay.
But I don't want you boys worryin over me now. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Too hot to Hunt, still in the 90s and no A,/C . It's cooler down on the coast but I'm stuck inland till tomorrow when we expect thunderstorms.

Potholes here are bad enough for 4 wheels (I've had two new tires wrecked) got to be extra careful on 2 wheels.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well g, 105° today, 10% humidity, 14-24 mph wind, golf should be good.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, good news from Chicago.....homicides are down 44%.

Probably because there's no one left to shoot.-----00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

As a Brit I have always considered Chicago the last place in the USA I'd ever visit, NYC, LA and Los Vagas will also never get on my bucket list either, something about those cities has always seemed to be either nasty or plastic. Phoenix and Tucson as cities go, didn't seem too bad considering the short time I was there. Now Tombstone I could happily stay there still they plant me in Boot Hill.. :lol:
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote:'Well, good news from Chicago.....homicides are down 44%.

Probably because there's no one left to shoot.-----00.
Naaaa they is goin to the sto , to get some Gatorade and snacks....can shoot some people there....then back in the stolen car to try to load some mags (when your high on dope the bullets don't face the right way) ,then back out to make mayor lori lightweight proud of her fellow citizens. and most of the media won't report it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:48 pm Naaaa they is goin to the sto , to get some Gatorade and snacks....can shoot some people there....then back in the stolen car to try to load some mags (when your high on dope the bullets don't face the right way) ,then back out to make mayor lori lightweight proud of her fellow citizens. and most of the media won't report it.
Gatorade? Naaaaaa...that's too expensive for them.......working 44 years in the beverage industry, has taught me one thing....they love private label brands made with cheap corn sugar in the flavors of grape, pineapple, and punch. When they order hoagies they ask for extra of everything, as long as there's no extra charge. They call the hot pepper flakes, "hot seeds" :D ....."hey man, i's wants hot seeds!". Then they get in their new 90K Caddy that they bought by putting down $200 and a 20 year loan and drive home to a cardboard shack that's behind a dumpster.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaaha

You sure paint a picture.......
But it's a realistic one.

My bud didn't come in tonight. I'm the only dude in the place. Loooooonnnng night.

Hopefully I can get some more work done on the trailer next week. Weather looks iffy though.

Kind of in a quandary about hunting season. I still got quite a charge of deer meat in the freezer. I may just pick something off the wall for a rifle to use and just cruise the country. Probably change my mind once it gets close though.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, think I want to know more about your history here out west. LA, LV, been there hundreds of times. Might need to know where you are going and what it is like but cool dude like you …!no problem. Lots to see there. Haven’t been to Chicago in many years, or Philly, or NYC but have been to all and Boston. Haven’t been east since 95.