Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster......I ain't digging........we had cinder block basement and that was treated with hot tar when we had the house built......a few years ago we had new windows, roof, and soffit put all around the house...everyone of them for a stress free retirement. I was watching on the counter the other day and watching the trail of ants........went outside and there was a caulking bubble next to one of the Rindows, (Ebonics). ....and the patio has a crack right below that spot.....those little f er's were coming out of their nest, under the patio, up the bricks and into the little hole, through the wall and on the counter....

Our patio is 14 x 30 with a foot of gravel under the cement so there's lots of nests under there....well, there were. Me, Goebbels, Himmler, that fat guy, Goring, and Heydrich and a few scientists made a concoction and gassed em good. We call the concoction, "SixGas"......No disrespect....think)...

I see good ole GK is a nature man today....yea GK, nobody really does anything....all I do is try to get through the day and not much else clears the head like being with nature......

Picture time!....one of the 3/8 th's holes......underneath I have shower heads

As you know, I like everything MIGHTY! This baby probably dates to the 50's or 60's....very slow rpm's but dang, it's mighty!

As I was coming from the garage, "Jaws" posed for me.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK......wait.......I WON! How about someone giving me a gift for a change?

Back to GK..... I have about 500 shotgun primers that I'll never use....I can wrap em up in bubble wrap and get em to ya...you interested?...free....FREE!!!!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Let's see......a gift for Six.......
I don't know as I have anything you'd want. I don't know...let me know what you want buddy. :D

My middle kids house went on the market yesterday afternoon. By 4 o'clock today, he had it shown twice with 4 more showings scheduled. He also had an offer of more than asking price.
Insanity rules.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A Rossi, a Rossi would be the very thing. Pistol and Mod 92 :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks bud.
Like everything, it's different here. There are 3 houses for sale in this whole town. Last I heard, there is on average between 18 and 30k houses for sale in the state at any given time. Now there is like 1500.
Nobody is moving on to the next one. Plus, the realtor is my buddy that owns the property next to mine. His dad and my dad have been lifelong friends also. Nor that it can't happen, but when someone screws someone like that around here, they are finished, and have to move. There is no anonymity and no secrets.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for your generous offer Six but I'll bet there's a law against it... :roll:

You are correct about me being a "nature man" if I didn't like blastin' Squirrels so much I'd be a a real Bunny hugger.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, nice little pond ya got there. We feed the squirrels here at the condo in Cali. They like sunflower seeds, peanuts and walnuts some raisins and cranberries. The eat the fruit last.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The Squirrels over here like that sort of food too but I only feed them lead... The pond is in my landlords garden and is full of goldfish and a favourite feeding place for Herons.

Incidentally the first bird I saw on arriving in Tucson was a Heron... :)
great-blue-heron-400x442.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They do that here in the ponds on golf courses.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Beautiful birds...we have them too but are not as colorful.......on squirrels.....yesterday I walked out the back door and I see this fox running for all it's worth in the woods...maybe 135 yards away.....as I looked a squirrel was about 3' in front of the fox.....the squirrel ran up a tree and as the fox got closer he jumped straight up for a last chance of a tasty meal.....and missed.....but I bet that squirrel was a little lighter running up the tree and the fox had some do-do on him.... :D

Well Jay.....people like Maine and are moving there...checked the statistics lately?.....people WANT away from crime, disease and have had it looking over their shoulder.......you see in LA where street gangs are following home rich people, robbing and shooting them?........good, they deserve it for the people they elect.........(even the best of friends will hide a chance of making money from someone they know.)....

Dr. Oz is running for U.S. Senator here in Pa.....Trump endorsed him.....I believe the other guy, McCormick is better but Oz has a better chance of winning in the fall......well, I eat my words, I'm voting on Tuesday..........
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:24 pm They do that here in the ponds on golf courses.
Yes but like yours in California no Alligators....
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. They're just bringing it all here. This place will be ruined too. Another decade, maybe less.

Haha "Just wait till the midterms!"
It's like Red Sox fans. "We'll get em next year!".

I've seen the mid terms give the Republicrats the majority more than once. And with all their talk, they did absolutely nothing.
Almost like it's a one party system.
It's easy to tell when someone is a real threat to the machine, though. That gets taken care of decisively.....by both sides.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote OW.
It's easy to tell when someone is a real threat to the machine, though. That gets taken care of decisively.....by both sides

The machine (swamp) must be protected at all cost......the country, the people, not so much......
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That is the battle. The machine vs. the people. The genius of it is most of the people don't even know it's being fought. They are all so busy being focused on "one side or the other" being on "their side".
The vast majority is confused on what the sides are. At this stage, however, it doesn't really matter.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay, :lol:
I don't believe people are "so busy being focused on one party or the other"....I think it's only'the older SMART people who are focused.....no one else gives S and believe what news program they habitually watch...and then they only watch the 6 o'clock news.

Then they go about their business.....for me, up until I was in my mid forties I voted "guns" .......one issue voter...IF...IF....you have a job, home, and family you really don't have time to see what they are doing.....

I'm slowly reverting back to where I don't give a S......once a man, twice a baby.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's how I voted too.
After the last clown show, I doubt I will bother again. I really don't think it matters.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whew! Got a belly full of Tofu with seltzer water......feels good to sit down relaxed watching CNN. Tomorrow I'll be taking my needlepoint and sewing lessons...can't wait! Got the radio on too, listening to bubblegum music.

Well, your off to work and while your gone, I'll be up to get all those fiddleheads.-------00
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! I'm actually home buddy. They had a shutdown this week. That means I'm off for 2 weeks.
Just sitting downstairs sipping cold beer and watching a movie. Gonna head to bed soon. We had the middle kids dogs here today cause they had to show the house.
Looked like a redneck barnyard in my living room. Freakin dogs going everywhere.

Nope. I don't care one bit. Someone don't like it, they can stay away or go pizz up a rope. :D
My testicles work just fine. :D
And I like Kid Rock too. Right along with Hank Jr., Charlie Daniels (rest his soul), and any other gun toting redneck that don't take no stuff.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Crazy man. Can't imagine living in a place like that.

I watched Full Metal Jacket for the umpteenth time last night.
I love the door gunner in the Sikorski.....

"If they run, they're VC. If they hold still, they're well disciplined VC.
Then the guy asked if he shot women and kids. He said, "Yeah, sure". They guy said, "How do you do that?". The door gunner said, "You just don't lead em as much".
That was priceless.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

The only hope is that they are able to take putin out cleanly. It was tried on hitler and they failed. I would think by now he is very paranoid and sit's with his back to a corner holding an AK. everyone He is in contact with is a suspect......in China last night they showed the authorities in full covid gear putting peoples "infected" pets in plastic bags and throwing them on the curb. another smash & grab in kali last night. and a video of one of the bros from the hood running his car into a lady crossing the street, only to jump out and rob Her. :( .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Comin to you live “you know who” in Cali, we can only watch it unfold.

Course, out here my rapper name is Plain Vanilla and my western name is All Hat, No Cattle. Been in Maine, alternate world and lived in Penn, not Cali for sure.

Mr. T called me “Bro” in Westwood. You fellows don’t want to go there.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not sure what the population of upper Maine is but all of Maine has about 1/7th the population of Los Angeles County. From my experience living across the country there are going to be different outlooks.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

I see it as the Democraps want it to get so bad in these large urban areas that they can justify instituting marshal law. Then the black boots will be coming for every gun they can grab, it won’t be only the AR’s but everything.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got a good point Harry....history has shown that the ones in power believed in sacrificing as many of their own people as it took to get their way.

The average stupid American is too busy to notice....

Ha! I'd like to see them try it in Montana, Wy, or the Dakotas.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just got word my nieces husband, who has as many college degrees as I have Colts was burning debris out back of his 5K sq ft house..3 doors down.....and thought it would be funny to throw a spray can of glue in the fire.....boom!.......ambulance bypassed 2 other hospitals to take him to the trauma burn unit in Chester......face, hands, arms, and chest.....yea, HOT glue.

He's a super guy, has 3 small children.......which, incidentally were also close by and miraculously escaped the carnage...... he really needs to live in a condo, like most highly educated people.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't make the mistake of thinking it's just the democrats.

They will not use those means to disarm America. Ever. They are much smarter than that.

Wow! Sorry to hear about your nieces husband. Hope he heals up ok.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

They can't disarm America...they may take some away and regulate it more but they will never disarm us totally, or even how Europe is.....TOO much has happened in the last 10 years and now, the average Joe, knows that guns are a last line of defense.

In other countries small arms have been available but were never a way of life like they are here.

We's be's Americans, da last rednecks on da earth! We choot! Yea's, we's hode da 9 or foty sideways an's we's bust da caps on da heads!---00
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote ..."They can't disarm America...they may take some away and regulate it more but they will never disarm us totally, or even how Europe is.....TOO much has happened in the last 10 years and now, the average Joe, knows that guns are a last line of defense."
In my travels here and in western PA for several years one thing that has struck Me is the 1000's of AR type rifles I have seen on the dealers walls. .223 ammo has been coming back this year and believe Me people are quietly stocking up. If slo joe sends out more covid relief most will buy ammo with it. One old Geezer I have known for years has 30------30 round clips and enough ammo to fill a clothes closet. He has three alarm dogs outside and another in the house. most rednecks here have a four-wheeler or a quad and are able to go anywhere at a moments notice.
Now that people out here have seen what is happening in Ukraine they are doubling down on all the ammo.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Surprised anybody thinks any of this is new news. If anyone is up on this it is the gun owners conservatives in Cali. You all act like you are reporting breaking news and on the cutting edge of the real understanding.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Genocide is actually an old method for crazy dictators to get their way..........and it still crops up every few decades......and has to be dealt with Mr Education-------00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If you think you are leading edge on this analysis you are about 40 years too late out here. But you both 6/OW live in very cloistered environments and this all may seem new to you, not here.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six tell me your plan. Last info here you guys were proclaiming you had Big Ones but giving up, no hope and all.

Did I misunderstand? Please enlighten me handicapped as I may be by education. Give me the benefit of your unadulterated perception and analysis. ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:00 pm If you think you are leading edge on this analysis you are about 40 years too late out here. But you both 6/OW loaves in very cloistered environments and this all may seem new to you, not here.
It's new in your locale too, OS. It was old when this country was born.
It's been going on as long as there has been civilization.

Your right. I do live in a small and "cloistered" environment. But believe it or not, they taught me to read when I was fairly young. So hopefully I'm not too overly small minded.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And it is not new here, please, tell me your source? Have you been here? When? Why do you think it is new?

I did not address you at all. You seem very intelligent to me but there is almost a “politically correct” song here about all that and I do not think it is informed, just a popular emotional refrain. I am presenting that the knowledge you seem to claim about this area in not correct and I would like to know why you think it is.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No, you specifically mentioned me a few posts back.
What I am talking about is politics, and it's ultimate goals and aims.
Every move these people make is to ensure and consolidate their power. Period.
Examples? The last couple thousand years of history. Take the government of your choice. Every last one is the same. Same with the states in this country. The timetable may differ, but every one will end up in the same spot over time. It is simply human nature.
I think i have been pretty consistent in what I've said in this regard since I've joined this forum in 2009. If anything, the changes since have bore me out. Especially the last couple years.
Last edited by OldWin on Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is what Pennsylvanians do....well, most of us.

https://www.fox29.com/news/dozens-stand ... om-looters
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Poli sci tour de force! You guys are at it tonight with historical review and opinion +. But opinion is not a source.

On we go but no sources but more opinion. Old news.

Sources not just new BS.

Hat is too provocative, provokes all sorts of emotional reactions. Then we get some blathering on about what someone thinks may have happened and beside themselves about it wrong all along. Better to avoid the needless drama ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, good, Gunny coming back! Another one .., oh I’m leaving but comes back .., over and over again we see this. Welcome back.

Now the post above the last .., not on point, another change of subject. Let me refresh, someone knew what was going on in Cali.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here...very glad you asked what is going on in Kalifornia......just saw this.......now, defend this.

https://www.fox29.com/news/kim-khloe-ka ... rowd-waits
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You are missing the point, but Penn went for Biden.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What I said to clarify is this is not news as it seems to be for some back east.