Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

You're a smart dude buddy. Now you see. I been screaming this for years. Think of government as a cult. Because that's what it is. They don't just marry anyone. That is all planned too.
It is an unmeasurable evil.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Aint THIS AMERICA.......after the Wife has been sick for three days. I come in the house and she says "why is the water pump running on an on"? most of the neighbors have run out of water by now.... :shock: . so I unplug the pump and look further. I still have half of My well full . But the water line that goes from the pump to the foot valve of the pipe has blown off after only 42 years of service......So I'm trying to fish the 8' of pipe to the top of the water. Here is Coming the Young Neighbor who leans down My well with His Wife holding His feet . He grabs the pipe pulls it up out of the well. I go to the local hardware store and buy $12.00 worth of pipe clamps . Tyler gets back down in the well and reconnects everything . Aint that America!! And it have been raining All day here off and on.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well Jay..I'm a slow learner......I've had my brain consumed by the singe action Colts and old Winchesters all these years....and for what?...for you to take em? (As you say, just hackin' on ya...never heard that term before....like the dooryard.

I tell ya 45....when things get that messy I make a phone call. This week we are having the septic tank pumped out....my neighbor says, why don't you just get a post hole digger and use that to get out the solids then siphon out the water. Says to put a hose and suck on it then lay down the hose. I thought about it but it's still hot outside.

We are in the middle of a thunder storm.....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha hack away!
How da heck do you siphon out a septic tank? I guess you could have ground lower than the tank, but it can't be very close. You'd have to have a fairly long hose. Sounds like a pumping affair to me.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well, I had a bit of a shock this morning, my landlord and landlady came to see me with the news that I have to leave the property in two months. So now I'm looking for somewhere that is gun friendly and affordable. Crossing the pond is unfortunately not an option so I will have to find a place in the sticks over here. They said they were sorry but they need my property for a married couple to work on the estate. I have been looking for a better place anyway as I have depleted the Squirrel population here. :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh wow, that is a shock. So sorry, my friend. We wish you the best of luck and hope you find a place you like even better. Keep is posted GK.
I thought for a minute you were going to say you wanted to move into my trailer! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I DO ... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Interesting history from across the Pond.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:47 pm I DO ... :lol:
No problem buddy. I'll shout out as soon as it's finished!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:03 pm Interesting history from across the Pond.
Where are they now I wonder :?:

Jay, I'll be there in spirit if nothing else... :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, large female squirrel trying to tear a charcoal bag apart, nesting material?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK...for real....that sucks and is just another example of the savagery that the human race is capable of......your landlord was getting their money from you so why the need for change? There's something else besides the sorry excuse they gave you. Maybe they want your current place for weekly transvestite parties with whips and chains.

This is another "for real, no b.s." story. On I-95, just before Wilmington, De. (10 miles from here) the north and southbound lanes split up with an area of land maybe 60-75 yards wide and about the same distance long....it was all trees and weeds......some homeless guy was living in there for 10 YEARS.....he had a little secret entrance through the brush and a very nice campsite set up complete with plastic tarps, shopping carts, discarded clothing, old tires and other things he found along the highway. He even had a pet dog......stores and other businesses just yards away provided whatever he needed......years went by ...no issues....I myself drove past it a hundred times...........

THEN, another homeless guy found out about it and they bickered about who was going to be in charge of the shopping carts. The first guy had a like new one from Home Depot with the orange handles and the new homeless guy had a rusty one from the Dollar Store that had a wobbly wheel........that started the beginning of their dissolution.

The News Journal of Wilmington, De. had a whole story on it.

At the end of one particular sunny day, everything was fine and each homeless guy went their separate ways during the day. When they met up towards the evening the first (original) homeless guy asked the other what he did during the day.... The second homeless guy said he found $20 and went and had himself the best steak dinner he had in months along with a bottle of cheap wine. So the guy who just had the dinner asked his buddy what he did and he responded by saying he was walking along the railroad tracks and met a woman. He said they clicked real good and moved to an area of soft grass where they made love for hours..three times!

The other homeless guy was intrigued with the story and asked him, "wow! Your lucky, did you get a B.J.?" The other homeless guy says, "naaaaa, I couldn't find her head."

The first part of the story was true and I made the rest up---006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Apparently some are in the hands of private collectors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Nothing good ever lasts.

Campsites, shopping carts, decomposing women.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
It can be done....the backyard is on a slope towards the pond.....either that or I can hook up one of those pumps you run with a drill. I have two submersibles with 3/4 h.p. motors but my guess it that they would clog up. :D Thats being a hillbilly...I'm a redneck...BIG difference.....I called the regular guy who does ours and the families to get a current price and he told me $350 to which I asked him, "give me a price on green cash.....$315.....

Cheap...every two years we have it done. All new houses and anyone closer than 300' now have to hook into public sewage with around a 15-20K hook up fee with pumps and all that stuff. I'm exempt as we are closer to 400' off the road.

Got some weed eating to do before the storm------006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like 315 bucks well spent to me buddy. Ain't worth the hassle "messing" with it yourself.

Believe it or not, we have those tent dwellers here too. Even 10 years ago, it was unheard of.
My opinion is that it's not just "homeless". I think there is such a decline in the quality of life in this country, that it's a choice. One I can understand. This is an example of some of the last versions of "freedom" left in this country.
None of the BS that has to be lived with on a daily basis in this country. They aren't connected to the "system". Unless you make really big bucks, working for a living is getting to be complete waste. You can BARELY eked out a living with a garbage job and all the taxes you have to pay. Now these jobs mandate this and that while you toil away and have half your check stolen.
People are "checking out", and I don't really blame them. There is a hopelessness taking over the country. That's what communism does.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, here it is tea time and strawberry jam. A secret of the monarchy revealed for all you Brits ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jayster...I hear ya loud and clear. Restaurants are closing around here like crazy.....privately owned and chains like Taco Bell and Popeyes. (Can't blame them on that last one) Common complaint is they can't get workers.....a guy a few miles down the road who owns Brothers Pizza told me he can't get new workers or can't get their current ones to show up....huh?

Keep in mind this area is somewhat high dollar somtheres no shortage of money.....like, how many parents, even if they have money, are supporting their kids with cars and play money? Illegal drugs are rampant. It's all leading to a collapse of society and our economic system....AND ITS ALL BEING ORCHESTRATED BY THE LEFT.

It's all enough to pee off the Good Humor man. Go take a look at the government statistics on new births. White couples are reproducing at a rate of 1.8 while the hispanics and blacks are at like 200 kids per couple, who usually are not married.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. And it ain't about "the left" anymore. It's government as whole. The "rulers".
They've gone far enough that now people are just giving up. Not the established people, but the ones who are trying to get established. It's dawned on them. They've run the numbers and it ain't adding up.
Now it's taking on a life if it's own. Why do you think They've added 87k gestapo to go out and round up what they can from the peasants? They are starting to see the well is going to run dry.

The ball is rolling down the hill and picking up speed.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Funny thing......I just read your post and I'm watching Nazi Germany in the 1930's and how St. Adolf built the nations roadway system. Thousands of people with shovels making the roads all in the name of "German greatness". Hell, they were forced to do this. Sooooo many similarities between that and what's happening here. Your right, people are giving up....and it's just what "they" want.

Yep, established people are not affected but may be in the future. Hurry up bro, get completely established and retire. Just save me a spot in the corner of your trailer ....I may need it.....---00

Nighty night and don't let the bed bugs bite.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It seems the civilized countries are becoming more like the old USSR and China every day. You can bet if you enjoy it there will either be a law against it or it will be taxed. Immigrants are treated better than veterans or hard working citizens and the sheeple are only just beginning to realize. The people with money are still enjoying a "wonderful world" as they did in France before the revolution. It used to be the Kings and Queens that screwed everyone now its crooked politicians with a secret agenda.

I'm glad her Majesty enjoys her jam pennies but does she realise that bread and jam is what a lot of working class Brits called dinner.
I remember those days and history may be repeating itself.
BTW Damson jam is my favorite.... :wink:
61eBWA-4kTL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Couple things there gk. Here is a very good one from the central coast area here in Cali. My daughter gets it and sends it down. On the other, hardtack was a ration during the Civil War. Apparently the weevils would get into it so they soaked it in coffee which drove the weevils out, possibly to be served separately ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Available at Walmart, case of 6

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good to hear it but Damson jam can be a lot lot cheaper here, that stuff is way overpriced, I have saying for such stuff " only available at the I SAW YOU COMING shop".. :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:43 pm Funny thing......I just read your post and I'm watching Nazi Germany in the 1930's and how St. Adolf built the nations roadway system. Thousands of people with shovels making the roads all in the name of "German greatness". Hell, they were forced to do this. Sooooo many similarities between that and what's happening here. Your right, people are giving up....and it's just what "they" want.

Yep, established people are not affected but may be in the future. Hurry up bro, get completely established and retire. Just save me a spot in the corner of your trailer ....I may need it.....---00
Its what they want to a degree, but not totally. They still need peoples LABOR. George Carlin spoke of this. They want worker drones. People just smart enough to run the machines and do the labor, but stupid enough to be happy with their government chits to get enough to survive for another week.
If you think about it, this describes a lot of the folks on "our side". They work all week to cover their bills and taxes, and enough money for a six pack while they watch the game. They call it patriotism and the "American dream".
The established people have the same problem, most just don't see (or don't want to) yet. It's human nature to resist or refuse to look at impending change. One only needs to look at the Titanic sinking. Most just pretended nothing was happening until it was too late. While those on the lower decks had a clear idea of what was happening, but couldn't, or weren't allowed, to do anything about it.
It has dawned on the overlords that their biggest enemy is the hopelessness that is spreading over this country. Once people give up, you can't get anything out of them. When that happens on a large scale, their power on the world stage will slip.
Funny you should mention the trailer. In some ways it is relevant to the topic. While the economy burns, you see people spending like there's no tomorrow. Sucking all the equity out of their homes to put in pools, build additions, buy camps on lakes, 100k cars........This is that Titanic syndrome I mentioned above. Deep down, they can see it, but they are happy with their station in life and shudder to think of its end.
The people who were less well off and on the fringes anyway.......? They see a little clearer and are "checking out". They can survive off the trash of the "1st class passengers", and it's better than killing themselves for no better. Plus, they will have all the skills and knowledge they need to survive when the bottom drops out and those in 1st class can't pretend anymore.
I bought that trailer frame for 250 bucks. You can't find them now. Old camper or trailer frames are being scoffed up. I can't believe how many people are doing something similar to what I'm doing. Guys at the Lumber yard mentioned it too.
That water is really cold......and very deep.

Well I hope I cheered you up buddy. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Because someone somewhere has a master plan everyone else has a choice to either go along with it or fight against it. The someone with the master plan has already thought about people resisting their master plan so they make the master plan sound so wonderful that the people who rebel are looked on as crazy.
While all this is going on division becomes tribalism and society on the whole suffers.
Making people become WOKE is all part of the plan, schools are now centers for WOKE propaganda and it seems that to some people ( leftists ) WOKE is so fashionable making it very important to be seen as 100% WOKE even though in reality they are still selfish greedy bastards.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK...Jayster...This is just what I needed to screw up my day after only getting 7 hrs. sleep........I'm miserable and the humidity is thick enough to fill the air and color it black....

Well, I'll never be able to sound like a "high fallutin, highly edumacated, don't-touch-me-liberal but Jay said it pretty well but I will disagree to a point.

In my view, most people have always lived on the edge...paycheck to paycheck......the smart ones used their head and adhered to a tried and true statement...."it's not how much money you make, it's how you manage the money you have". Yep, for 20 years the only money I had left over was for a case of Colt 45 malt liquor and a carton of Marlboro smokes but the rest of the money went to things I could get my money back on and that was our home, my 2 children who were self sufficient at 18, and of course a few Winchesters and single action Colts with a smidgen of early Ruger flat tops and pre war n frame Smiths. :D

Guilt is a strong driving force....unlike Communist countries who use "fear", our government uses "guilt" to achieve their intended goals. Nobody I ever knew owned slaves and to hell with their issues...my fathers parents came from Italy and Sicily and were put at the lowest jobs in the coal mines while the Irish were laughing at them, a generation later the Irish were working for them. Screw this wokism and everyone who is involved.

I give up and am getting too old to give a S anymore. The world has always been a dog-eat-dog environment and justice never has prevailed..it's only an illusion as all laws are written in gray. Ask President Trump.....

I'm gonna go hook up my 25 year old trailer to my 18 year old Jeep and get 4,000 pounds of stone, then hand shovel it where it needs to go. Can you read into that? Laquon and Velvetaquisha just drove by in their Lincoon that they put $100 down and finance the rest for 10 years.-------006
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Stripped the deck off the snowmobile trailer and primed it, repainted and new deck with textured coating.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

"Six wrote:" This week we are having the septic tank pumped out....my neighbor says, why don't you just get a post hole digger and use that to get out the solids then siphon out the water. :shock: . I've been a redneck Hick My whole life and We have always paid to have the tank pumped . it's more than worth it to have the mess go down the road in the truck. I bet in most places today it's illegal to do it yourself.
Lucky day today , went up to town to pick up Grandson #1 and on the way back a Big Whitetail with a huge rack covered in velvet busted out of the woods a spit second in front of the car. He is going to get a lot of attention in a few months. the woods He ran into is heavily hunted by the Amish.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well there! I learnt sumpin! I didn't know the Amish hunted. I didn't think they had guns or anything beyond an axe.

Hey Six!
When the IRS hires 87k agents, and arms them, it ain't about guilt. It's fear and threats, just like everywhere else.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry how long do you have snow on the ground up there ?
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:36 pm Harry how long do you have snow on the ground up there ?
Until it melts :D

Mid September to April, not always but the potential for snow staying on the ground.
https://www.krtv.com/weather/august-sno ... ugust-1992
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

.45colt wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:10 pm "Six wrote:" This week we are having the septic tank pumped out....my neighbor says, why don't you just get a post hole digger and use that to get out the solids then siphon out the water. :shock: . I've been a redneck Hick My whole life and We have always paid to have the tank pumped . it's more than worth it to have the mess go down the road in the truck. I bet in most places today it's illegal to do it yourself.
Whoa! $315 is big money to me. I figure if I can put the solids in a pile in the back pasture and siphon out the water it will quickly go in the ground as we haven't had much rain. The trick is to do it right before a heavy rain and let the rainwater take it on down the stream to the people I don't like.

I can shovel the solids in the loader on the Kubota and dump it over the fence where there's lots of prickly wild roses....

Yea Jay.......I still say "guilt" comes first and for the ones who don't have guilt then there's "fear".

Look in' good Harry.....why don't you take the wheels off before spraying. Are they full sized tires?......

Every year, after the weather warms up I'll power wash the trailer (underneath) and spray on a few cans of Rustoleum black. I did the same on 'Ole Yeller" the '89 YJ ....33 years later it's still solid.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Six, in the 3 days I had it in the shop I moved it outside 15 or more times. So I left the wheels on.
Those are 13” and I have a set of 15” for it, it came with a 1000# axle and now it has a 3000#
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...that makes sense. ---00. I see people all the time who won't take a couple of hours a year and do a bit of preventative maintenance.....I'm crazy on keeping stuff "right"...case in point....BIL would let his stuff rust away and then hit me up. The last time I told him to f.o. and that was 15 years ago....well, he don't need it anyway...he's 6' down....never took care of his body either.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Harry....I also see you did what Jay and I did on our trailers...spring over on the axles...

Thought those tires looked little. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well didn’t we have a great time today dealing with a homeless druggy at the office confronting and harassing my wife. Years long situation dealing with many of these types as a hospital and halfway houses are near. Many types, surprisingly no Asians but abundance of predominant other three types: white, Hispanic and black. So many types of contact over the years that too much to detail.

Now key hint legally from the police when they came. Tell the trespasser immediately to leave, creates a trespassing charge. Give them nothing.

Now bravado is one thing but there are legal issues both ways. Better to work with the law than have it work against you by being baited.

You have stuff they don’t.

As I said years of experience including an attempted home break in. My wife is no shrinking violet, she drove that off with a dish towel and loud threatening confrontation.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Avoidance......no talk...no reasoning with these types.......watch your back and do not get in their face but make sure they know you see them....don't be a statistic as statistics are soon forgotten....Philly is craaazzzzyyy.....I have L.E living all over around here, even a chief.....some of the stories will curdle yo blood....

Avoidance is top priority...if a gas station or store has "people" hanging around it, go somewhere else.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good work Harry. Yeah, Six is correct. My lift kits don't stop at my Jeeps. :D
I did a spring over on my utility trailer so I could get it into camp back in the day. Our snowmobile trailer has a torsion bar, which give good clearance to start with. We didn't stop there. We made a lift kit and bolted it between the frame and suspension for more clearance. That sucker looked like a Unimog with pintle axles. We used to haul it down across a chopping with 2 four wheelers on it and it would go right over stumps and rocks.

Yessiree, we gots the hillbilly'in down to a science. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Jay...I'll tell you how it went...$315 later....the guy was amazed at me paying him cash and was more amazed when I declined a receipt......he says, "what do you do when someone says you didn't pay them?" I said, "easy, I make a phone call...see my last name?...its Sicilian." He says, "you won't hear from me." He wanted to know what the bones were in the bottom of the tank and I told him that they were from the last guy who pumped out the tank who said I didn't pay him.".... :D

Now, on to business......watching TV.....and it looks like the left is making inroads to suing the gun manufacturers instead of going after the real problem.....I got S to do..-----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha nice! Probably scared bejesus outta the guy. He figured he was gonna be "sleeping with the brown fishes?" :D

Well got a little done on the trailer. We have just one section of wall left on the driver's side. Coming out nice and square, straight, and plumb. When a machinist does carpentry, it's really slow. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

"Brown fishes"....Ha! :D

No rush on the trailer means a better job and more thought out. Plus, I see Pops is involved and you don't push an old timer. I'm that way now....slow and more deliberate.....gone are the days of coming home from work, jumping on the tractor or splitting wood until it got dark...rush in, take a shower then load ammo.....pass out and do it again the next day.

I bet Pops likes it as I know I would. Few boards a day, few beers, f.art a few times.

Did you think about a piece of PVC in the wall on a downward angle instead of running outside every 15 inutes wen your drinking....I'm serious...a 2" in diameter about 2 feet long that runs into a bucket outside. (In my case, 1/2" would do) Just cap it.

On TV some do-gooders are building small homes on trailers for homeless vets. This is off the screen an hour ago.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's a good idea!
Needs a name...........

The Peter Pipe!......Snake Hole.......Phart Funnel......
Anyway....
Yeah. Dad does pretty good. He will be 81 next month. I see a big difference the last couple years, but I'll be long dead when I'm that age. I try and keep an eye on him so he don't overdo it. He is the biggest reason I started thus whole thing. I think he is enjoying it.
I figured it out today. I gave about 2500 bucks in it so far. Shouldn't be too bad to finish.
Yeah, lots of tiny homes now. Ours ain't gonna be that fancy!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm not laughing on the "one eyed snake hole". Who wants to go outside at 3 am, walk down the steps and pee? You get cold and it's hard getting back to sleep. In elk camp, in the tent at 0 degrees we would get so cold you really don't get back to sleep so we kept a gator aid bottle in our sleeping bags. (I had to use a mayonnaise jar.) :D :D

Sure, a 2" piece of pvc with a funnel. Pair of pliers to remove the funnel or just spray it with a bottle filled with 10% bleach/90% water. I have two funnels that I use for the diesel Kubota that I got at Tractor Supply....they are huge.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice to see the trailer taking shape and I'm glad to see your Dad getting involved with the construction, I'll feel safer sleeping in it now.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well I told him it has to be done right. No cutting corners. My buddy GK deserves the very best.

All the walls are up and sheathed. Have to patch in a few spots and cut out the window and door openings. Then get started on the roof.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow!...we got GK, me, Pops, Jay, Jay's sons, ...hopefully there's plenty of room.........where are we gonna put the heavyweights from the local T bar?

Hey......a very rich black kid was driving his new Mercedes down the road and a cop pulls him over........the officer walks up to the window and the rich black kid says, "do you know who my father is!!!!?????". The cop responds, "didn't your mother ever tell you?"
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow!...we got GK, me, Pops, Jay, Jay's sons, ...hopefully there's plenty of room.........where are we gonna put the heavyweights from the local T bar?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha! The wife chuckled too. Oh man, I figured the cop was gonna say "do you?"
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This S. sucks........everyday is in the nineties since the beginning of July....very little let up......went from cutting the grass every four days to 10 or more days. Dogs don't even want to go outside......I go outside to do something and the sweat starts rolling down......

On the bright side I made an appointment to have the Rubicon inspected and told the guy who does these things.....I told him that I put 497 miles on it in 13 months..(yea, I'm out).....he says, "stop up and I'll slap a sticker on it.

It's so hot that when you pass gas it catches on fire. Went through 4 pairs of shorts yesterday.

OK...your turn.......you will win page 150---006
Model A Uzi’s