Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by AJMD429 »

That looks cool (literally).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Am I wrong, or is there only one ski in front? Not being around snowmobiles, they are not something I know much about.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Looks like a good day to me Jay, thanks for sharing.
Brian ya can see the tip of the other ski in the second pic. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good day.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys.
Yeah Piller, there's 2 skis. Those 80mph trails like in the second pic would be sketchy with only one. :D

I'd like a new sled someday. They are really nice now.....but at those prices I don't see it happening short of a powerball win. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well that sure is pretty !
I've never been on a sled, nowhere around here to ride em anymore. Yeah sure during a big storm a few guys are out tearing around the roads- I say good for you! Most of them only go ride in upstate NY.

Now if ya put a pintle mount on it for a Ma Deuce it would really be a gun post! :lol:

Started snowing about 0600, 6-12 maybe- more plow time on the Ranger.

Maybe I'll start inletting that Marlin stock... NAW, the guy that owns it is old and forgetful, maybe he'll forget I have it? Heck he has probably already forgot! :lol: :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Clever, a scene I have not seen for many years.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys.
Had to take a ride to get some injection oil and chain case oil for the sled this morning. Stopped into the trading post in Newport for a look.
They actually had some powder and some bullets. No primers though. They had a 94 SRC in 32WS. Looked ok, but had plenty of wear. For $1400!? :shock: I'll pass.
Bought a new plastic Jet sled and a drawbar for it. They work good ice fishing or hauling out deer or whatever. We have one of the steel fold up dogs less we haul but it's heavy and the Jet sled floats better in deep snow.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Riding a self powered snow sled anywhere doesn't sounds like it'd be boring. Anything BUT! Now me... I'm indoors, tending the fire:
DSCN1352[1].JPG
And, yesterday, I had the mundane task of plowing the snow off my driveway! And in the nearly 30 years we've lived here, it was FIRST time ever event! I must admit, there was enough snow, and the driveway is large enough, that I used the farm tractor and front end loader to get the job done! And before you chide me, my son already told me, no photos, it didn't happen! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Griff when I was at the lumber yard I spent many hours pushing snow with a Case W11B articulated loader. Once a guy learns a technique a bucket can be very effective... of course you may never need to do it again :lol:

So I've been scratching away on the Marlin stock. Man I gotta get to the eye doctor! ( don't worry Tom !) Just can't focus where I need to focus!!
20210218_121318.jpg

You can see where the inletting black is showing where to scratch...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Man! You get to have aaallllll the fun........we have several inches of ice here...a.major mess......cars creeping down the road.

We would only get maybe one or two snows a year when I had my Polaris, plus the snowplows would leave a couple of inches of snow on the roads...now they oversalt and plow down to the pavement.

Hey! Phones ringing....caller ID says Jay Bird is bored......---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. It was quite the "sport" here when I was a kid.
Everyone used to head out "road riding", especially at night. Cops trying to chase a sled on snowy roads with a an LTD is funny to watch.
Now if we get 6" of snow, they dump 10" of salt. Funny how nobody seems to think that's an "environment" problem.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Eight inches of snow Monday night, so I had to take Bam-bam (1983 pickup) to work Tuesday...
Bam-bam.jpg
...and it has a big old steel engine so takes a half hour to warm up and run right when it is cold. Still sluggish after I jump-started it from the tractor Monday evening, so I checked the automatic transmission fluid - VERY low. Fortunately my 'car guy' operates from his home and opens up around 5:30 AM so I got to his house then, and had an hour left for my 35 mile commute, plus picking up an employee so I'd at least have one worker there.

Problem is, the headlights are not only old, but misaligned, and one high-beam is out. So you can't see very well. The defrost is gone because of mice in the dashboard, and the windshield wipers split off the frames even after I freed them from the ice. So you drive with the windows open so the windshield stays less fogged. No big deal, if you dress warm, but the exhaust manifold is cracked or something, so you literally have to wear hearing protectors to not have a headache after driving very far. Was afraid I'd get a ticket (...I had the story ready - "I hit a curb under the snow, and all of a sudden it got real noisy, officer; I'll be taking it to the mechanic tomorrow... :D ").

Then when I picked up my employee, I'm sure she was impressed when I had to pry the door open (frame bent) and then I put the four mousetraps-on-a-board in the back with all the firewood I'd put in for weight/traction, so she wouldn't have her toes on mousetraps/dead mice.

If I start making money (transitioning away from accepting 'insurance') this summer then I plan some repairs... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good story Doc! Look for a product called FRESH CAB. It's an all natural rodent repellent, smells nice to me but mice hate it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Doc, if that picture is any way recent... your story doesn't quite pass the sniff test! :P :P

Anyway, as to scraping snow off driveway, after I said "good enough" and put the vehicles back!
DSCN1353[1].JPG
Went out and got my eye exam... new glasses and sunglasses are $901!!! Think I won't be buying my glasses at Wal-Mart... (where the VA sent me for my eye exam).

My favorite gun shop had this msg on their phone... "We're closed until the weather gets nicer!" Here I am thinking "today is nicer than yesterday..." must not appear so to them!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

BTW way, Jay, doing donuts in the snow on the golf cart is more fun than doing donuts in the mud!!! Cleanup is easier! :P :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 pm BTW way, Jay, doing donuts in the snow on the golf cart is more fun than doing donuts in the mud!!! Cleanup is easier! :P :P
Oh yeah!
That's how we taught ourselves to drive when we were kids. We went out in the winter with cars and pickups and spun around. Either on streets or parking lots. You learn what can be corrected for, how to read conditions, and not to panic when you break traction at 60mph.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Wait when you were a kid doing doughnuts? I still do doughnuts but I usually spill my coffee! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:10 pm Doc, if that picture is any way recent... your story doesn't quite pass the sniff test! :P :P

Anyway, as to scraping snow off driveway, after I said "good enough" and put the vehicles back!
DSCN1353[1].JPG

Went out and got my eye exam... new glasses and sunglasses are $901!!! Think I won't be buying my glasses at Wal-Mart... (where the VA sent me for my eye exam).

My favorite gun shop had this msg on their phone... "We're closed until the weather gets nicer!" Here I am thinking "today is nicer than yesterday..." must not appear so to them!
Hate to tell you this, there’s a blue tractor in your driveway.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang....look at that picture of Doc....WHO would think he's got an IQ of at least 160 and on his way to having a prestigious occupation? That guy lives my lifestyle..a redneck to the bone........no shirt, redneck pick up truck, some kind of a "salt" weapon. Is there at least a dozen empty cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon rolling around in the back?

It's a good thing I never knew Doc growing up.....I would have been a bad influence in him and he would have turned out to be a ongoing redneck like me and Old Win with our toilets outside and having our kids sleep in the cardboard box the TV came in. We also use a weed eater in the living room and we can't marry our childhood sweetheart because there's laws against it. :D ---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah Doc! You sure that truck ain't got Maine plates? Looks like a local to me!

Man. If you put a bunch of us in one spot...........
Scary! :D
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

harry wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:22 pm
Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:10 pmDoc, if that picture is any way recent... your story doesn't quite pass the sniff test! :P :P
DSCN1353[1].JPG
And there's a black one to right out of the picture... The blue one's my son's, he was fixing this AIR CONDITIONING when this storm hit... was waiting on a new condenser to be delivered!

Oh, and there's a blue tractor out in the barn, along with a green one, and another blue one in the garage getting rebuilt!

Jay, donuts in the snow or on ice are di rguer for learning to drive! My wife led a charmed childhood, her dad was an engineer, designed water devices for American Standard... a brainiac... spoke 4 or 5 languages, but was the epitome of "responsible" family man! In 1974, while I was in school learning to shoe horses, my wife & I took a weekend up in the mountains, borrowing a cabin belonging to one of her school friends parents. Drove up on Friday and it snowed over nite. Saturday we went to the store, from the cabin there was a big 4-lane road after you passed a large ski attraction, a slight downgrade about 3 miles long, to the highway to town. No traffic... so... being the red blooded redneck I am, I blipped the 350 V-8 in the ½-ton 4x4 and spun the wheel to the left... about 2-½ miles, and at least 3 complete 360s later, the screams died down and I straightened out to coast to a stop at the corner just as a cop car came around... he rolled down his window and waggled his finger at me, and said... "don't give the locals any more ideas!" Before we left the supermarket, I made my wife do a couple of donuts and correct out of them before we headed back to the cabin.. Yep, fun days!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We knew Doc was one of US! When only those of us that can survive Doc is definitely welcome in our society!
My first pickup was an '81 Chebby, 296 with a 3 on the tree 2wd - only thing it wouldn't pass was a gas station! :lol: It had gremlins, only time ya knew how much gas was in it was if you were standing still. Going down the road and the temp gauge would be pegged at HOT. tried changing gauges, sending units, the radiator nothing fixed it but that Blaupunkt 8 track was rockin! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:01 pm
harry wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:22 pm
Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:10 pmDoc, if that picture is any way recent... your story doesn't quite pass the sniff test! :P :P
DSCN1353[1].JPG
And there's a black one to right out of the picture... The blue one's my son's, he was fixing this AIR CONDITIONING when this storm hit... was waiting on a new condenser to be delivered!

Oh, and there's a blue tractor out in the barn, along with a green one, and another blue one in the garage getting rebuilt!

Jay, donuts in the snow or on ice are di rguer for learning to drive! My wife led a charmed childhood, her dad was an engineer, designed water devices for American Standard... a brainiac... spoke 4 or 5 languages, but was the epitome of "responsible" family man! In 1974, while I was in school learning to shoe horses, my wife & I took a weekend up in the mountains, borrowing a cabin belonging to one of her school friends parents. Drove up on Friday and it snowed over nite. Saturday we went to the store, from the cabin there was a big 4-lane road after you passed a large ski attraction, a slight downgrade about 3 miles long, to the highway to town. No traffic... so... being the red blooded redneck I am, I blipped the 350 V-8 in the ½-ton 4x4 and spun the wheel to the left... about 2-½ miles, and at least 3 complete 360s later, the screams died down and I straightened out to coast to a stop at the corner just as a cop car came around... he rolled down his window and waggled his finger at me, and said... "don't give the locals any more ideas!" Before we left the supermarket, I made my wife do a couple of donuts and correct out of them before we headed back to the cabin.. Yep, fun days!
Hahaha reminds me.....
We had this third guy that used to ride to work with us.
I had an 88 Dodge shortbody with a 360 4 barrel on 33 Buckshots. We were on the interstate coming home at midnight. It was snowing good and the roads were covered. I'm rolling along about 60 and he keeps saying "I'm in no hurry". He was real nervous. I said "I ain't in a hurry either" and whipped her around we spun a 360 and I straightened her back out still going down the middle of the road. That was the last day he rode with us.
Funny thing is, he has wrecked three cars over the years and me and Ronnie have never left the road. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Knowing how to drive and how to get out of a spin is not a skill everyone has. That became evident in this area over the last week.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Piller I can only use my imagination how things there are. Seeing all the cars encased in ice, accidents on the news- has to be a very rude awakening for you folks. I'm surprised by the damage but you would think ( well I do) people should know how to turn off the water at the main to try to stop such things from happening. Then just open the faucets. I'm guessing the Eletric suppliers are going to be in deep kimchi by the powers that be!

All the more reason to have a generator, fuel on hand, cold weather clothing and food!

Plowed last night, LED light bar on the roof makes it like daylight! Didn't do much more over night but it is snowing again now, as per usual the weather channel local forecast hasn't been shown...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

We heat with a pellet stove. Keep 2 tons on hand. Worst Winter before this we used about a ton plus 3 or 4 bags. For the last week we have been using about a half bag per day. I put a layer of blown insulation in my attic years ago that has settled to just about 3 inches over the rafters. My generators were on standby. We can't stand the taste of the tap water here, so we use a water cooler for drinking. 10 of the five gallon bottles on standby. One 8500 watt generator. Coleman single burner and a dual burner propane lantern. Coleman fuel campstove and propane fuel campstove. Both dual burner, and a single burner gasoline/coleman fuel dual fuel campstove. Plenty of food. You know, just what you do when your parents wete born on farms during the great depression or lived through the worst of the dirty thirties. Or both. They learned to prepare where you could, make what you had work for more than the designer ever dreamed of, and survive tough times. I haven't had to cook on a spider over a cow chip fire, but I could if it came to that.
D. Brian Casady
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

A freestanding Waterford propane stove. No electric needed. I like having a space heater on in the bathroom, and one it the main area to save on propane, but it would be sufficient if the power went off. Little single burner stove and a coleman that both run on those little green bottles. Rice, black bean, spam and canned soup for at least a month.
I'm good.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I too heat wth pellets, 4-5 ton per year, of course a colder climate than Texas. Still better than 6-10 cords of firewood like in the old days!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nothing personal but screw the pellets....like gasoline they make you dependent upon manufactured goods.....wood is all over the place and it's a renewable resource......yea, it's dirtier and harder to handle but if your cold and have no heat the only thing you have to do is take a walk. Burn your trash and plastics if need be......plus when the liberals go down the road and see black smoke coming out of your smokestack it makes em fume, pun intended.

My daughter just got her bill for propane for filling up a 500 gallon tank.....pushing 2 big ones.....I go over there and she has 3 fake propane fireplaces just a roaring away.....and that's on the lower floor...there's another one upstairs.

Well, looks like another ice storm hit overnight.....the township has been salting and the cars just a winging down at 45 then they make the bend in the many bends we have around here........(Old horse and buggy roads paved over) hit an icy patch and the ones who have brains by staying home or driving safe have to pay for their mistakes.

Wow! You see the Philly news? They are killing each other like flies, surpassing Chicago's notorious murder rate.....and not a one of them will be missed. :D ------006
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Wow! You see the Philly news? They are killing each other like flies, surpassing Chicago's notorious murder rate.....and not a one of them will be missed. :D ------006
Jeff Cooper once remarked in his Cooper's Corner that the way "Goblins" kill each other off, it would be a public service to put cases of free ammo on the street corners. I concur.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Blaine wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:49 pm
Jeff Cooper once remarked in his Cooper's Corner that the way "Goblins" kill each other off, it would be a public service to put cases of free ammo on the street corners. I concur.
Put up a fence and let them have each other.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No argument from my viewpoint. If they want to all kill each other off, put up a fence around them and stand back.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup fence off each and every city, let the good people out then let them battle it out and when the last one starves to death the good people can go back .

I gotta crawl under my truck today and try to get the drivers side running board off, front bracket has rotted away from salt! Ya would think if a guy buys 4" stainless steel bars the mounting brackets would be stainless too? NOT!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

piller wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 pmKnowing how to drive and how to get out of a spin is not a skill everyone has. That became evident in this area over the last week.
I learned the hard way. In 1969 I moved to Omaha, NE... summer time. I bought a 1950 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery. Working 3 jobs I built it over the remaining summer and fall. I got invited out to one of my boss's house for dinner on Christmas eve. By now the SD had a 302 & 4 spd from a Z28 Camaro... but still had the factory brakes... The boss lived way out of town, actually closer to Fremont NE. The main drag in those days went right by the University and was a wide tree lined blvd. But, going west was a slight down hill run. Just enough, that engine braking was enough to control your speed, on dry roads. I probably crested the hill a little too fast for conditions, snow/ice covered roads, no plows out yet, so as I started down I tapped the brakes... that's all it took, apparently I hadn't adjusted them properly... or one wheel got traction in that moment, cause the next I know, I'm spinning down the hill... I had enough sense to put it in neutral and keep my foot off brakes or gas, and let it glide... it was a very gradual grade... anyway, I came to a stop in the middle of the intersection where I needed to turn right, facing in the right direction... everyone else on the road had spotted me, out of control, and left the intersection clear... So a great deal of luck, and the knowledge that speed kills, turned that little mishap into a fabulous learning experience... when I told my boss of the experience, he took me to local shopping center and proceeded to give me my 1st formal instruction on driving on ice and snow. 1st, have appropriate tires; 2nd, NOTHING is so important that you need to rush! 3rd, the gas and brake pedals are both your friend, and enemy... treat both with caution, & use sparingly. 4th, if you don't have enough traction to get moving, you have even less when you want to stop! 5th, tires, tires, tires, tires... use the right kind!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Griff wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:11 am
piller wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 pmKnowing how to drive and how to get out of a spin is not a skill everyone has. That became evident in this area over the last week.
I learned the hard way. In 1969 I moved to Omaha, NE... summer time. I bought a 1950 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery. Working 3 jobs I built it over the remaining summer and fall. I got invited out to one of my boss's house for dinner on Christmas eve. By now the SD had a 302 & 4 spd from a Z28 Camaro... but still had the factory brakes... The boss lived way out of town, actually closer to Fremont NE. The main drag in those days went right by the University and was a wide tree lined blvd. But, going west was a slight down hill run. Just enough, that engine braking was enough to control your speed, on dry roads. I probably crested the hill a little too fast for conditions, snow/ice covered roads, no plows out yet, so as I started down I tapped the brakes... that's all it took, apparently I hadn't adjusted them properly... or one wheel got traction in that moment, cause the next I know, I'm spinning down the hill... I had enough sense to put it in neutral and keep my foot off brakes or gas, and let it glide... it was a very gradual grade... anyway, I came to a stop in the middle of the intersection where I needed to turn right, facing in the right direction... everyone else on the road had spotted me, out of control, and left the intersection clear... So a great deal of luck, and the knowledge that speed kills, turned that little mishap into a fabulous learning experience... when I told my boss of the experience, he took me to local shopping center and proceeded to give me my 1st formal instruction on driving on ice and snow. 1st, have appropriate tires; 2nd, NOTHING is so important that you need to rush! 3rd, the gas and brake pedals are both your friend, and enemy... treat both with caution, & use sparingly. 4th, if you don't have enough traction to get moving, you have even less when you want to stop! 5th, tires, tires, tires, tires... use the right kind!
Good advice Griff, we had a little snow a few weeks ago, rare in southern England, it didn't stay around long enough to teach the locals anything.. :roll:
IMG_20210124_091745.jpg
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Looks pretty.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got off the phone, friends sons friends are starting a website for dog breeders, supplying prospective new owners with everything needed to make contact, find supplies etc. These guys had a boat load of questions, I supplied info they hadn't thought of. 40 minutes on the phone- my battery is low!!! :lol:

Yes GK that is a very pretty scene!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:17 am Yup fence off each and every city, let the good people out then let them battle it out and when the last one starves to death the good people can go back .

I gotta crawl under my truck today and try to get the drivers side running board off, front bracket has rotted away from salt! Ya would think if a guy buys 4" stainless steel bars the mounting brackets would be stainless too? NOT!
I've used this stuff for years.
So did the Navy for their boats in the salt water.

https://www.fluid-film.com/

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey Jay, bring your sled down here, another 3-5" of snow tomorrow!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:21 am Hey Jay, bring your sled down here, another 3-5" of snow tomorrow!
Hey buddy! Supposed to go riding with a buddy on Wednesday. He went up north yesterday. Waiting for a report. :D
Well, I gotta head to bed. Just one more and off for the week. Have a great day bud!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:21 am Hey Jay, bring your sled down here, another 3-5" of snow tomorrow!
We've been promised some more before the end of the month, I miss living on the Welsh Borders, we had enough snow to warrant having a 4X4 down south most of the 4X4s don't even get muddy.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well ok you can keep your sled!
Come over the pond GK, I'll even let you do some plowing with the Mighty Ranger, hope you like bourbon- last stop is a buddy and we always sip a little corn squeezins!

Still have to crawl under my truck...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:32 pm Well ok you can keep your sled!
Come over the pond GK, I'll even let you do some plowing with the Mighty Ranger, hope you like bourbon- last stop is a buddy and we always sip a little corn squeezins!

I am partial to a drop of Bourbon not so keen on plowing... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

:lol: ok just burbon then !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:11 pm :lol: ok just burbon then !
If I had enough Bourbon I would probably volunteer to plough all the way to Texas, good job you plough first and drink later... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:32 pm Well ok you can keep your sled!

So.....drinkin' and plowin'.
Sounds like a bunch of locals. :D

I figured you ended up under the truck after. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

If its really cold I do have a stainless steel flask !
I did crawl under the truck, not only are the nerf bar mounting brackets shot but the trans skid plate is really bad too, salt is not your friend !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:53 am
Hey buddy! Supposed to go riding with a buddy on Wednesday. He went up north yesterday. Waiting for a report. :D
Up North? Geeze, you go any further up North you'll be on the other side of the globe.

Really nice day today.....no wind.....sunny.......I may, just may, possibly may, pack up the mighty Rubicon and go to the club tomorrow...supposed to be in the forties.......-----6...o..da....bro....
Model A Uzi’s
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Griff wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:12 pm BTW way, Jay, doing donuts in the snow on the golf cart is more fun than doing donuts in the mud!!! Cleanup is easier! :P :P
I took my wife to church this morning in the car. on the way back we passed the powerlines, my wife pointed that somebody had done donuts in the snow earlier sometime, I just looked at her and grinned, it was me!. :D i was trying out the four wheel drive in my truck.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot