Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK...what is it with ugly woman? They lead all of the protests.....like, who would want to kiss those ugly non drinkers anyway......Rep. Matt Gaetz even told the ugly women leading the protests on abortion, "who would want to impregnate you when you look like a thumb?" :D---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy! I saw that place! Believe it or not, I'm not much of a bar guy. Only been in a handful in my life. I'm a backwoods kind of guy.
All the way here, I look out over the country and it makes me kind of sad. I try and picture what it must have been like 150 years ago. Must have been unbelievable......

You wish your boy the best from us all. That corporate shareholder BS ruined the railroads back home. The railroad is the most efficient way to move anything across this country. Just incredible to see the length of those trains.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good to hear from you my friend....(don't feel obligated to check in, your on vaca.) me too, I'm not a bar person, mom always made sure of that. Like you, Mayba a dozen in my lifetime......I can understand you not going to bars in Maine, you know, all of the heavy timber and cinder blocks holding up the bar tops for the dancers....

When you see those mile long trains hauling coal with 5 engines...two in the front, one in the middle, and two pushing from the rear, my boy may be driving one. Yellow locomotives emblazoned with "Union Pacific"....those tracks they are on are the exact same tracks from the old western days, of course, the ties and rails are replaced from time to time....

Say hi to Kristy and the boys.....

Nothing going on here except humidity. I'm looking for new pipe for the wood stove.....40 years old and it still looks good --- it just bothers me it's 40 years old.....----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, you're my friend, I will check in and keep you posted. I know my pal GK likes to be kept up to date too! :D

Oh yeah! The strippers up home can be some real wookies bro! :D
The import some good ones starting in hunting season and through winter for the sledders. Usually Greenville is the spot.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope by now y'all have found a speakeasy with a plentiful supply of beer. Do they still slide the glasses down the bar like in the Westerns.:?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Not to worry my good friend. I know you're concerned about old Jay, but the kids went to town the next morning and got it done. I didn't ask how they did it, but they returned with all kinds of beer. They did seem to be in a hurry to get the car out of sight........oh well.

We rode the gondola to the top of the mountain yesterday. Holy smokes, that was neat. The haze is smoke from a burn somewhere.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nice pictures Jayster........and it's sooooooooooooo sad that all of that beautiful landscape is being controlled by a small bucket full of human trash Kalifornia liberals who migrated there....That idiot Ted Turner owns huge tracts of land there...

Well, yo gots da beer......now drive up to the top of one of those 14,000 ft. (Fourteeners the Colorado people call them) mountains. (There's a couple you can drive up) .....stop at the rest area at the top, look around to see if anyone is looking and drink a beer. You will only need 2 to be drunk......similar to Mt Washington but twice the height. Let Kristy drive down as most of those roads have no guard rails.

The rain finally stopped.------00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It is sad buddy. I like the views where I can pretend its 130 years ago.
We got out for a ride this morning with the boys. Only thing missing was my 73 carbine and SAA. We only had a Smith J-frame so it had to do.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay I see them blue mounting blocks in the first photo, are they for fat old cowboys ? :lol: sure looks like nice country especially from a saddle and yes a 73 or a SAA would be appropriate.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Or fat cowboys.
Ole Jay may be both, but don't need steps......yet. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy...messed my tighty whiteys! The Mainesters are riding horses.....Kristy and Jay on a Paint and I see your boy is on a quarter horse.......Your other boy looks mighty rough...I would not want to pee him off.....chip off the old block......

That's the best way to ride horses......other people's.....although I was very sad on the passing of our last three as they were great pets and added atmosphere they are in constant need of one thing or another....

Nice country but I bet you feel the same way as I do.....most everything is brown....I like the greenery of the northeast......

Ya notice it's very "white" in Co.?

I put in 3 days of aggravation putting in new stove pipe for the wood stove.....and only the thin 8" that's in the living room.....nightmare.....nothing matched up....then I bought a new under the stove pad...$100 at Tractor Supply......and because I'm by myself I rigged up a Ruby Goldberg contraption to hold the 500+ lb stove in the air so I could slid the new pad underneath...cinder blocks, 2x4's, chain, pair of scissor jacks.......should have taken a pic....

Continue living bro....hey! Did any of the horses pass gas? Those things will blow you down there's so much thrust.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. We're quite a bunch. We had a great time.
We took a ride up through the Grand Tetons today. Absolutely beautiful. The whole gang was there. Our middle sons GF hired a photographer to meet us and take pictures of the whole family with the mountains as a backdrop. Best part was, unknown to her, our son chose that spot to propose to her.
It was a great day.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! And hey buddy......
I'm a little disappointed. I wish you'd have taken a picture of that stove up on blocks. It probably looked like a junk car in my dooryard. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Quite an event to synchronize like that. That will be a memory for them! Congrats and best wishes to them.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay....you are having good quality time....don't let me mess it up with my humor that's on the IQ level of 25.

Yea...I remember when I was young and in love and best wishes for your boy and his lady.

Good thing your away from the news....FBI is intimidating people who have Trump signs on their yards or speak highly of him on social media......I LOVE TRUMP and feel he is the best President we have ever had.....my yard is saturated with pro Trump banners....I donated thousands of dollars towards his campaign and I dearly hope he runs in 2024, which he will and I can't wait to vote for him. This November, I will make sure I will pull the Republican lever.... :D ----00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW Jay, that proposal is history in the making ! please pass on my congratulations to the happy couple.... :D

Glad you are all having a great time and seeing some beautiful country whilst ole Six is winching up old stoves and is covered in soot. :shock:

I have to agree on riding someone else's horses they sure need more upkeep than a Harley but are great fun none the less.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you guys! I mean it.

Yeah..... my wife wondered if the match the horses up to the riders, as the corral hands picked them out.
At first I said, probably in so far as they don't have to adjust the stirrups.
After a while, I figured it was more than that. The wife's was the most spirited and headstrong. Mine was the most lazy, and required constant urging to keep moving.
So yes, they matched personalities pretty good. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For the most part, about 95% of the rent-a-horses are pretty much real tame.....they are used to having multiple different dudes and dudettes riding them....horses are very smart and if they sense the rider is scared they will pick up on that and can be a bit frisky.......your about the same size as a horse and the horse knows in advance he is beat where Kristy weighs about 90 lbs wet....hence the headstrongness......

We've had horses that were crazy crazy and it was nothing for them to kick and snap a 2x6. That's when I learned to use oak instead of pine....we had a thoroughbred one time that was young and unbroken and I was walking in the field when this horse came running right at me at full speed from about 50 yards away.....it didn't make no sense but he was planning on stomping me down....I had a semi auto 9 on me and I fired two quick rounds in the dirt and he stopped maybe 10' from me.....

We paid a guy from Texas who was temporarily living around here to break him. He took the horse to his farm and $1,000 later (this is in the late eighties) he brought him back, still unbroken.......he said this horse was loco.

Thoroughbreds are notoriously high strung.

Keep on enjoying bro....I see your in the park...watch out for those campgrounds in the park....the tents will be touching each other and you can buy an arm load of wood for $20----00.....NO LIE.....my boy and I were camping there and I blasted one in the tent and we heard the people next to us laughing.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, it's the same over here with rental horses. The local riding stables by me run a scheme called riding for the disabled where kids and adults with disability problems can be led around for an hour, the horses are chosen for their temperament.
I have mainly ridden American Quarter Horses that were trained by American horse trainers and I'm reluctant to get on English trained horses especially Thoroughbreds. My ex was brought up with horses on the farm but I converted her to Western riding and she agreed that riding "English" was dumb …we once broke in a young Quarter Horse that belonged to a friend.
Jay, I envy you riding in such beautiful country.. :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

If I was gonna camp in the park, Ida brought a chainsaw. I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for an armload of wood! :D
There's no doubt that out here a horse is how to get around the country. Back home no way. It's just too thick. Anywhere you can ride a horse you could use some kind of vehicle. Jeep, wheeler, dirt bike, whatever. To me, the only time a horse makes sense is if you are using them all the time. Otherwise, it's just an expense. Like a leaky gas tank you have to keep feeling while the truck is parked.
It's beautiful out here though. We all hit town last night and had supper at the brewery. Excellent Chilli and brew.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks GK! It's been great.
No kidding? I'm surprised western style riding is that popular over there. You know.....we being so crude and unrefined over here haha! You must be a big hit with the locals buddy! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I avoid the locals, they just see me as the guy who wrecks their peace and quiet with gun shots ... :lol: no Western riders around here, they all wear crash helmets and Bob up and down on half trained nags. :roll:

If you're going to hit town for supper what better place than a Brewery.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:24 am I avoid the locals, they just see me as the guy who wrecks their peace and quiet with gun shots ... :lol: no Western riders around here, they all wear crash helmets and Bob up and down on half trained nags. :roll:

If you're going to hit town for supper what better place than a Brewery.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hahaha I tell ya buddy......
We're a rough crowd, but we know how to live right! So good to have everyone together. We had been very few in number for quite a while. I'm an only child. I had one male cousin, but he had no children. Our kids seem to be making up for it. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It's great to see a family that gets along so well. :D I'm the oldest one left in my family and have only my son and nieces and a nephew and their offsprings that are pretty spread out. I also have a step daughter with six kids but she takes after her mother so I keep my distance.

I'm not having much luck with finding a new abode, my small firearm collection is a problem, by law my guns must be kept in a safe bolted to the main structure of the house, not many landlords are happy about that especially mobile homes, rental prices are nearly all out of my reach down here too, still looking for a shanty on a farm that's over run with squirrels or rabbits, it would finish me if I end up in a town surrounded by concrete. :shock: may have to move back up north where rents are lower.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry to hear of your housing woes, my friend. I sincerely hope you find the place you hope for. I will have Kristy send all her "Juju" to you. She is strong in the ways of Juju. :D
I can't imagine how difficult it is to be a stranger in your own land. Sadly, it is getting more that way here. Some areas are much worse than others.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thank Kristy for the "JuJu" I just found a place in "Gunville" gardens it's a sign that things might go my way after all :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man GK...for real...I (and Jay) wish we could help with the housing issue.........and I agree with you on "keeping your distance" from some people.......seems like I keep my distance from near everyone anymore....(example below)....

Concrete around me and the low life's that come with it would kill me too.....having to lock everything up and still hoping your vehicle is still there in the morning and if it's there, it will be aerated with bullet holes.....THATS REAL.....black guy at work bought a new Caddy and after a week there was a string of bullet holes in it......

Yea, on to people....I'll have guys ask me, "hey, why don't you call me once in a while?" They always call when THEY have nothing to do and I will accommodate them....guy in question calls me last night and I told him I'd call him today on an issue he was having....I call to help HIM and he was in a big hurry...third time in a row.......that's it, name was scratched off the contact list.

It's down to Jay and a couple of family members.

By the way, if you like coffee, Mike Lindell has GREAT coffee.....of course it's called, "My Coffee". He has My Pillows, My Slippers, My sheets.........wish he would come up with My Jeep, My Ammo, My Food, My Gasoline, My Diesel, My Skoal,..... and then I could tell the rest of the corporate world to go to China.---00

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:52 pm Thank Kristy for the "JuJu" I just found a place in "Gunville" gardens it's a sign that things might go my way after all :D
See how fast she works buddy!
I don't pull out my secret weapon for just anyone, you know. You and my buddy Six are in Jay's inner circle.

It's real small.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I have to ask and as a friend I know you won't take it personal......anyway, here it goes.....your on vacation with your family....no better time could be had...so......why are you checking in?.....enjoy yourself..... :D

Hey! Did you hear....Denver, Co. authorities are giving out free bug out bags! Sheeeeeeeeeetttt, what those liberal Denverites don't understand is once you get on the other side of the Rockies you have house trailers and cars on cinder blocks.......and guns....----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha hey man! Cause you're my buds. That's all there is to it.
What's going on in Denver? As you know, I don't pay any mind to the news. We gotta go back there Saturday.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't know....AJMD put up a post and I watched the video....something about being prepared.........those things don't affect me and you so I didn't give it much thought.

I understand about not watching the news but you should stay a little bit informed or you'll be caught with your pants down and in Maine, that could lead to a frozen one eyed snake or in other words, a lifelong 24/7 woody....

Couple of months ago some black woman slammed into two State Teoopers who were helping a stranded motorist on I-95 in Philly.........killed them all. She was like 3 to 4 times over the legal limit.....Philly's Soros backed DA let her out today.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. The only way I'll be caught is when I'm somewhere else.
Back home, I'll never be caught with my pants down.
Well......almost never. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like your humor....I believe my mental sickness is having an influence on you or maybe that's just the way Rednecks are......

I have a hillbilly coming over tomorrow......I've known this guy for 30 years and believe me, he is a hillybilly and NOT a redneck in spite of what he claims.....same age as you or about....his birthday is tomorrow and is 53. He has a 2003 Dodge Cummings pick up with around 800 horsepower and about zero exhaust and more rust than metal on the truck and he lives in a trailer park, drinks like a fish, has 50 Trump stickers on his truck but this guy is a lot of fun to be around......has like 20 guns and 18 are cheap $1.98 AR's.

You can hear his truck 2 miles away....I bet his trailer park neighbors like him.

Some years back he applied for a carry permit (lives in Delaware) and was turned down because he had 18 arrests....no lie, 18. At my suggestion he got an NRA lawyer, took it to court and WON! Why? ....no convictions. :D

Yea Jayster...it's a party everyday.....but only if you want it to be a party so keep those pants up and go to sleep with a smile. Big day ahead of you.....when you get back to Denver and have time, hit the Green Mountain gunshop, right around the corner from where my boy lives. There's always a mess of old Winchesters there.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha sounds like a character!

Hey! Thanks for the tip buddy! Winchesters......? Ooooohhh.
Can't be better than yours though. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well that was funny!
The girls were down in the hot tub when this young black bear showed up to snack on some berries. He hung out for a while then went on his way.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, good luck for your new digs.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Yes, I do have some nice Winchesters & Colts....and some nice Marlins, early Rugers and Smiths...yea, even a few Remington's but for real, they are nothing compared to what's out there in high dollar collections. Mine are just a little better than "run of the mill used but not abused Winchesters....I knew a guy who had a NIB 1886 and a NIB '92 in 32-20. Can't remember what the '86 was in but I saw them....year was 1975 so in reality, these guns were not all that old at the time.

Same guy had tons of old Colt S.A...I bought a Bisley 38-40 from him...mmm...$400 IIRC.....a 75% gun...... I never had much money to play with so I had to use knowledge and constant upgrading to where I'm at today. It was a second job, spending near everyday working on it.....hundreds, if not a thousand auctions....making the right connections and the only way to do that was knowledge that I could help the other guys on.......well, I'm old now and the game is over but in my view I won the game over thousands of others, even rich guys as rich guys depend on the honesty of the dealer and are constantly in the "School of Hard Knocks"

I freely gave away near a half century of knowledge right here and I may have been thanked 3 times. I'm done.

"Girls in the hot tub?".....sounds like a porn title. Sure is nice to see everyone is having a good time.....even here, my daughter came over to let us know her 3 Frenchies are going to be housemates to our dogs for a week while she's in Vegas and then to Oklahoma for business......Big deal! I went to Home Depot yesterday! .....and tomorrow, Billy the drunk is coming over!

Green Mountain guns is a classy place.....as in Class 3 stuff with fun switches....they have a website.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I joined here in 2009 (and still feel like a new comer), and it didn't take long to see you had good stuff and knew old guns.
I kind of did the same as you, but it's slim pickings up in my neck of the woods. I guess I did ok considering haha.
The boys and I are already talking about another trip out here with just us. Just focusing on guns. We will see. The last time out here I figured I'd never get back. Like you, the older I get the more I hate to travel. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Six,
Just so you know, I got and answered your PM last night. For some reason, mine never send if it's a reply. Gotta say, I'm really sick of it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Copy dat Jayster...hope you find that bucket of gold that Billy da Kid left in the coordinates I gave you.

I was working in da garage when this middle aged guy came walking in.....he hollared before he came in to give me a heads up....He is running for State Rep. ...First thing I axed him, "Republican?".....him, "yep, and a former Marine who saw combat action in Afghanistan.......upon more questioning he tells me he flew an F-18. I got a bit excited and asked him how they could put ordnance on the bad guys who is only a 100 yards away from the good guys who called in air support. He said, "simple, on our screen he have #%{£. 30@$...3735 ^}{= and then we 63{+}= . He made it all sound so simple and I said "cool, always wondered how you guys did that with such precision."...but I didn't understand anything he said.

He has my vote....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha sounds good buddy. We'll, if you didn't scare him off, he must be solid.

Got to meet a fellow levergunner today. I got a PM from jkbrea the other day. He invited my sons and I to come and shoot his guns and visit with him while we are out here.
First class dude bro. Certainly PI thread material. Straight up and honest guy. We had a great visit and talked hunting for a while. My boys and I dirtied a couple of his guns and shot his ammo. I felt a little guilty, and told him if he gets to Maine I'd repay the favor.
Guaranteed.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A vacation AND free ammo..... 8) always nice to meet a fellow Levergunner.... :D

I have more problems now, lost a tooth and i look like a member of the cast of Deliverance, can't start any dental treatment until I know where in the country I'll end up... :(
ba831311ecfd5a00b4c4727aba5da279_md.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well there's another reason to move into the trailer. :D

Hope your bite is fixed soon buddy.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I be sure to bring a Banjo and a jug or two of Corn Liquor... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Good ole GK has Maine Summer teeth........"some are here and some are there".....

Jayster hitting other people's ammo.....dang, this guy has a thing....my guns and other people's ammo....what the hell you work for?

Let me tell you about teeth...I had beautiful teeth and one day in 1978 I left about 10 of them on the steering wheel of a '78 Trans Am...my frontal teeth were gone....that's what happens when you fight with a 150 year old Beech tree at 65 mph....anyway, I put up with dozens of visits....LOTS of loot and LOTS of pain and once again I had beautiful teeth.....within 5 years I started developing abscess's from these permanent replacements and the dentists had me coming back every two weeks for a year or two until one day I said, "Get these F's out of my mouth..ALL of them!

Have not had a toothache since.....the dentist field, like the medical field is only interested in your money and theirfinancial wellbeing.....DOC AJMD excepted...

Did you tell JKbrea I said hi? He looks and sounds like he fits right in with us...."summer teeth"...."no teeth"......heavyweights dancing on the bars where they use telephone poles instead of stripper poles....railroad ties to hold up the bar....

Still working on the wood stove and it's rejuvenation....---00
Model A Uzi’s
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

Hey all. It was great meeting Jay and his sons. What a great family! Wish they could have stayed longer. And Sixer...the topic of you came up...hahaha. I gotta get out there..or you're welcome out here anytime. You can shoot anything out here at our range, belt fed, 50 cals, mini guns....whatever you have
Jay shouldn't feel guilty about shooting my guns or ammo. I get people leaving me stuff all the time that they can't fly out with. Heck...this range is a reloaders paradise, especially during hunting season. I have about six 5 gal buckets of assorted brass piling up. That's just a weeks worth. Lots more laying around. Most common hunting caliber here is probably 300 win mag. 30-06 and 45-70 for me.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha truth!
I couldn't believe the buckets of brass! You don't see that back home boys.
We had a great time Jim! We are already talking about a boys only, gun themed trip back out. If and when that happens, I will sure let you know. We will get more time. And if you ever wanna hear the banjos play in Maine, give this old hick a holler!

Hey! We could sell some of that brass and fix our pal GKs teeth!
Maybe a go fund me page......or whatever they call it. :D

Now we'uns.....we could get by fine. But GK classes this place up, and he can't be running around lookin' like Ned Beatty's worst nightmare. :D

Sorry GK old buddy. I had to. Just hackin on ya bud. :D
Usually I save that for Six. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh! And by the way Jim...
I just spoke to my youngest boy and he said if you get to Alaska, especially Kodiak, let me know. He can help you out.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just watched the rally of the best POTUS we've had in the last 100+ years.....I tell ya.....it all goes to show you how corrupt this country has been for quite a of of years. Good ole Trump sure threw a monkey wrench in the gears of the "elite".

Jk.....hang around here with the rest of we true right wingers......we walk the walk and are who we say we are. We (me) do not have many friends but the ones we have will truly give us the shirts on our backs.

Hey! You better look for those buckets of brass at your range....last time Jay was here I was minus a dozen Colt single actions. :D

Hey Jay....you hear about the 72 year old guy who rented a Gladiator and drove off the road and down a cliff? For real, 3 people got kilt. ...in Colorado......better hurry, you might find some parts you can use.....

https://www.montrosepress.com/free_acce ... 9f5e7.html

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Now that's a bud! Thanks for the tip man. Hopefully there's some salvageable stuff. I get first dibs! My oldest boy has one too so he'll be sniffing around.