Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

What a WASTE of Tabasco!! I used to carry a bottle in my nail apron! My favorite hot sauce of all.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

The true meaning of "beauty and the beast".....Rossi and a real gun, a Colt

This is weird...we are most always deluged with rain...you have heard me and Gunny complain a million times.....NOTHING for the last couple of weeks and nothing is forecast at least for another 10 days......and Piller is being swamped....

Boy! I'll be singing the Star Spangled Banner" in the morning. I love eating outside....paper plates and just throw the scraps in the grass....it's all gone by the time I get up.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like I win ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...you WIN! I award you a blue picture!

Someone will be along shorty to upgrade your win...if you like
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

ReChairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

DvMB21bUUAM1fLZ.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

There ya go! Tabasco- the elixir of life! Next best is Old Bay seasoning, it's good on everything. One of the best is putting it in the water when you cook corn on the cob- Mmmm good! A guy I shoot with bought 50 pounds of Old Bay, he gave me a couple pounds- lifetime supply!

New gun mag showed up yesterday, towards the back is a write up on the Rossi pump 22. It's not a bad looking rifle but as your eye takes in the gun from top to bottom 2 Phillips head screws holding the trigger group in completely destroys the look of classic lines. Nope sorry they dropped the ball, fumbled it and kicked across the wrong goal line. I'll stick with my HiStandard and Remington pump 22s!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I couldn't agree more on the Philips screws, they look fine on a washing machine but not on a firearm.... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Its just WRONG! Allen heads would have been better. Even worse is the gun in the article looked like those screws were already buggered up!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where do I start?.....Old Bay seasoning.....love it but......but....it's loaded with salt......McIhennys tabasco is THE best and unlike the other tabasco's out there, it is low on salt.....or like uppity/cultured people like Old Savage says, "sodium".

I have yet to see any gun that Rossi makes good enough to leave in a barn and expect it to work when I need it. J.u.n.k...period....j.u.n.k....same goes for Bersa, Uberti, Taurus, Sterling, anything from Italy or south of the border....

GK...I read your post on UFO's and seeing the red lights.....I am totally 100% convinced there are zero aliens...maybe UFO's, but no aliens.....if they were smart enough to fly a billion miles to a planet against the law of physics they would be smart enough to say "hello" or "what's happening dudes?" or..."where's the nearest T bar?"
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Maybe aliens don’t like T’s! Kinda my favorites buuuut they are aliens so who knows.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, I don't know what the red lights were, they could have been Russian, American, Chinese or Martian for all I know but the fighters that came out looking for them were way out classed, a bit like a Model T chasing a Mustang on steroids... :shock: anyway if you knew anything about the City of Birmingham England you wouldn't stop to say Hi..:lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

More to the point WHY haven't they annihilated the human race!? Face it we aren't the best as a species.

Well I had to take yesterday off, Mom had an appointment to have a blockage in her leg fixed. Doctor calls today and tells her he didn't do anything- well then why did he cut her wrist and go through the motions!? Her legs are always hurting her to the point of hardly being able to shuffle with a walker.

Today we knocked off early, finished on this job as far as we can go until the windows & doors show up. So I got some work done on the deck, 3 boards with rot replaced.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:06 pm Six, I don't know what the red lights were, they could have been Russian, American, Chinese or Martian for all I know but the fighters that came out looking for them were way out classed, a bit like a Model T chasing a Mustang on steroids... :shock: anyway if you knew anything about the City of Birmingham England you wouldn't stop to say Hi..:lol:
Long day for me too Gunny........how old is mom? Must be tough getting that old.......

GK..Well...I'll have you know that your people left lots of marks around here to my people. Birmingham is next to me, Thornton. :D
There's all kinds of English sounding names here....Hampshire, Yorkshire, York, Riddle, Woody Land......

You even left some dead people down the street at the Lafayette Cemetery where soldiers from both sides are buried. Don't think there's much left of them though...maybe a hip bone or a skull... :D

https://www.birminghamtownship.org/hist ... nnsylvania
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

78 Six.

Here by me is or was a foundry that made cannon balls, can't remember if it was in operation for the Revolutionary or just the Civil War. I do know there are still cannon balls being found on the property.

Let's not forget Intercourse, Pennsylvania!!!! Not sure the Limestone had anything to do with it though!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Intercourse is right next to Bird in hand Pa.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

78.....same age as my neighbor and he's doing fine...always active gun guy and is still in L.E...we wish her our best.

My niece, the Frenchie breeder flew in to Chicago for to deliver a dog to the head coach, Matt Magy....this is her third NFL buyer.....these people have 100 dollar bills like I have grains of dirt out back.

As my wife's family used to own a lot of the land where the big Battle of them Brandywine happened they used to find cannon balls all the time when plowing the fields...most of this was in the fifties through seventies.....don't know what they did with them but authenticated cannon balls will probably bring a couple of thou a piece today.

The huge cannon that Washingtons men buried before taking off to Chester, Pa. was found in the fifties and is on display right where they found it.

Everyone I know has filthy amounts of money and I'm still doing my own plumbing...and everything else.---6

Tom, we were through those places a couple of weeks ago....all kinds of tourists.....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just a few miles from me was a place which made firearms for the War Between The States. Lancaster, Texas.
Near where I was born, they found Spanish Armor from Coronado's expedition on the Llano Estacado. There is even a Coronado Museum and Dorothy's House there.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We got woods.

There are a few scattered forts on the rivers where they dump out on the coast. I don't know of any fighting here. The biggest draw and the reason for the forts was the timber source. Especially for ships masts. They say the first ship built in the U.S. was built in Maine. To this day, Maine builds some of the best ships in the world.

Conflict here went on for eons. It was on a small scale and involved many kidnappings and killed settlers.
The Indians and settlers did the fighting, but it was definitely a French and British conflict. Indians would capture and kill English settlers. The preferred outcome was capture. They would then take them on foot to Quebec to be sold to the French, who would ransom them back to the British or keep them as slaves. The English settlers in Maine feared the French and Catholicism more than the Indians.
In the reading I have done on this, it became very clear to me that the French had a much better grasp on the Indians way of life and their effectiveness as a guerilla force. While they were a tool to be used, the French realized you get more bees with sugar, and co-existed with the Indians much better than the British to the south. The British tended to think little of the Indians. They were "heathens", and scoffed at as "less than". This was a serious mistake that cost the British dearly for centuries.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's interesting Jay.....on the mental aspect of Indians to whiteys.....the English always thought they were on the top of the totem pole while the French used more diplomacy. That all played out in WW2 when the French were waving the white flag before Hitler even crossed the border and the English held firm and would not accept defeat. I'm with the Limeys.... :D

The reason why I'm so confused is my genetic make up...half Italian (give up easy) and half German.(nuts)

The bottom line of it all is what I pray daily and write my congressman weekly for...that those nasty swarms of black flies stay in Maine. :D

All joking aside, what is it with these black flies I always hear you talk about? Are they biters like the green flies we occasionally get? After our last horse died I don't see these green flies anymore.

-------006. (Hey! Don't you have to get ready for work tonight?). I'm leaving you with a quick picture of my "as-of-right-now" status. Just finished my coffee and quart of water .....been up for 3 hours so I have to go now Jay and get ready for bed....you take care and drive to work safely and do your job to the best of your ability and I'll hold down the fort until you get back sometime after the weekend.....your loyal pal----006

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny's been up since I went to bed yesterday and I wonder how Piller is doing with the rain......you holding it OK Piller?

The wind is coming from the north west and that's about where Tom lives, due 50 miles. The air stinks and I can hear loud noises...poor guy is still passing gas....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Six I started this at 0730-
20210521_084247.jpg
06000 this morning the boss said no work today, we have 3 jobs going but all are waiting for sub contractors to do their part.
Anyhow I decided it was a good day to turn the 25 yr old unused hot tub into landfill. What a mess! Mouses in the foam insulation, wrecked a bunch of saw blades too. Then I found most of the deck boards under it were rotted so had to go get boards and replace them. I just sat down for breakfast! A slice of pizza, WHITE with sausage. Seriously first thing I've had since last night.... well Copenhagen doesn't really count.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Finally had a day without rain. The ground is mushy. Like walking on freskly poured cement that hasn't been struck off yet. Not quite quicksand, but close.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok...Piller is alive and Master Gunny is getting rid of j.u.n.k. .....yea, I can see your point.....up,to around age 50 we acquire, acquire, acquire and after that it's get rid of...get rid of....

Did you guys hear about the 4 gay guys in the hot tub? They were are in there, drinking wine and talking and then right in the middle of the water, up comes a big glob of spermatozoa. The one gay guys says, "OK, who fanny burped?" :D

I tell ya, it's hard to use the proper terminology ......out in the warehouse we would all gather, light up a smoke, crack open a beer and talk the Kings English...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I'm heading out in just a few minutes. Id rather get ball kicked.
A buddy at work called all excited yesterday. They said anyone who turns 59 by the end of the year can go. Shaved a year off for him. I'm really happy for him.
Sad part is, I've been there 13 years longer than him, and still have 7 to go if they don't close or let us out.
Hot here today. 82.

Yup, black flies come out first, before the mosquitoes. They bite and leave an itchy bump like a mosquito. They come out in clouds that make it look hazy. I kid you not. They get in your eyes, you breath em up your nose. They will drive you insane. They are out in full force now.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Spring is killing season in the North Woods — a time when guides, sports, and ordinary folks delight in the murder of millions. Millions of black flies, that is.
black-flies-ca.jpg
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahhh black flies. Those little buggers will get under long sleeves, down your collar, crawl up yer pants and bite ya to no end, worst part is ya don't feel them, silent wing beats unlike mosquitoes. Black flies are vile little creatures! Its claimed that the moose in Alaska/ Canada loose up to a gallon of blood per day when black flies & skeeters are on the loose. I finally bought a Thermacell after reading reviews from bear hunters- they keep both blood suckers away!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's a thermacell? Around here we just use Deep Woods Off....we only have mosquitoes and the occasional green fly.......
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Thermacell works well. I bought mine on a hog hunt by years ago when the skeeters were B aAAd. After getting the thermacell you could hear them and see them but they wouldn’t land on ya.
I have the added benefit of being allergic to black fly bites. Those little sum buggers pinch a chunk out of you. On my case it leaves a lump about the size of half a fireball candy. I always looked like O had the mumps. The best thing for black flies and mosquitoes..... bat boxes. Bats will eat thousands of black flies and mosquitoes a day each.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

A thermacell is a small propane fired unit that has a small 2inch by two inch hot plate that heats a disc of bug repellent. You can wear it o your belt or set it beside you. They sell them at Walmart’s around here.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Tom.....with part of the back property a swamp we get lots of skeeters......one of them bite me about 20 years ago and gave me a terrible life long Hawaiian disease...lackanooky....

There ain't much funnier....other than the 3 Stooges....than Archie Bunker and Sanford and Son.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

"I could stick yo face in some dough, and make gorilla cookies."

Those shows were funny.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes to bat boxes BUT ya gotta get the bats into the box and keep them there long enough to make it stink like bats( they gotta urinate & deficate). If ya got bats in your belfry you won't get them to move into the box unless you completely seal where they are living. Bats have been in decline for years. Researchers have been putting trackers on them around here, Dad used to fly the research guys around at dusk & dawn trying to find the spots they hole up.

Shut up Meathead!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Some of the bat box kits included a small package of guano(sp?). It’s bat poop scraped up from caves dried out of course. You mixed it with water and applied to the bat box. IIRC we had bats in every box we put up. Of course we had enough black flies and mosquitoes that after a month the bats couldn’t fly anymore because they looked like footballs🤔.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Six is busy and wanted to let you know a few things....

Yea...Six noticed that too...when we were kids, bats would fly all over the place right before it got dark.....and the same here until 5-10 years ago......I think the bats evolved into the brains of some people...sucking up whatever they can get their dirty hands on without even trying to hide it.....

Fred G. Sanford's buddy ....Grady.....was in charge of the house while Fred was away and he made this huge salad and unknowingly used a pot plant as part of the ingredients......the two cops who are always on the show came in and ate the salad and got the munchies with the tall white guy cop unable to drive the squad car. Then Aunt Ester (Ont Ester :D ) came in and starting eating it....

No filth....no nudity...no swearing........then Hollywood wonders why people don't watch their shows anymore....

Tom...you still passing gas? One of our locust trees died......Six says he's mad as a hornet....he gots enough wood! He said for you to turn your butt due northeast towards Jay
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

THAT I didn't know about the guano in the bat box kits! Bat droppings are more toxic than buzzard barf!

Well I've spent the morning doing final cleanup on my deck. Now im waiting for the dumpster to show , ill load that then maybe I'll go to Lowe's and get deck paint so I can paint tomorrow. 3 gallons ought to do it. Now all I need is Tom, Jay and GK to come help. I'd ask Six to help but he would still be in bed by the time we finished! :lol:

HOGAN! Hogan's Heros - a marathon no less!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

FREE HOT TUB
20210522_152131.jpg
( some assembly required)
:lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Why did you cut it up? You could have just hooked a rope to it and drug it up to Pitchy's and within a couple of days he would have it turned into something useful....

I remember got tubs were all the rage.....to me, they are a novelty just like a pool is....they cost you big bucks with never ending maintenance and after a couple of uses are only talked about for bravado.....
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

1st,
Do you know why laboratories are now using lawyers instead of lab rats?
Cuz there are some things a rat won't do !

2nd,
When I find those safety switches I make a jumper wire or figure out how to keep the circuit closed. The seat switch on my lawn tractor has had a stainless steel hose clamp on it from day one. It is safe because im smart enough to not stick my arm under the deck when the engine is running! If it were me I'd cancel the dealer appointment and jump that sucker!

3rd,
The hot tub hasn't had water in it for years, just taking up space. The mice moved into all the foam insulation, most of the foam they got chewed up and turned it into a toilet, that rotted 9 deck boards I replaced yesterday. So I called 1800gotjunk, they wanted 4-800 shekels to haul it away. So a couple hours of my time and a call to my buddy for a container got rid of this eyesore as well as other junk around the yard. Tomorrow morning I'll hit Lowe's for deck paint and turn on some tunes and get after the painting.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

That's what I call a detailed answer!

A.) what do you call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? .....a good start.

B.) There was something I had to do to avoid a conflict..hence, the "open spot".

C.) I agree on the seat switch.....like you, mine was "fixed" on day 1. But......there was a 16 year old kid who was killed 3 doors down ....back in around '75.....when the tractor he was using suddenly got swarmed by yellow jackets....he lost control...tractor flipped over.....and was made chop suey instantly when he fell into the blades....before these safety switches became mandatory.

D.) I still don't like em.

E.) you made the right move on the tub......what does 4-800 shekels convert to in USD?

F.) it's a shame you don't live in Maine as you could just throw it on the side of the road...if you can find space between the ovens and washing machines.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Dollars = shekels on a 1:1 basis.

In that instance the kid bailing out could just as easily had him run over as well as the mower getting him. Sad for sure but I don't need someone else thinking for me so the switch stays clamped off. My Polaris ranger has a switch to prevent more than 12 mph unless the seat belt is hooked. I got a free jumper when I ordered a lift kit. Makes life better when up & down the driveway. If I was trail/road riding I'd certainly wear the belt, I do when I'm out plowing...well when I'm on pavement.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jay Bird wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:08 pm

F.) it's a shame you don't live in Maine as you could just throw it on the side of the road...if you can find space between the ovens and washing machines.

True statement!
As a matter of fact, this weekend is the weekend for the "ten mile yard sale".
It started several years ago, so it should now be called the "County yard sale".
Everyone puts their junk on the lawn to sell. Many have big tents put up. There are food trucks, French fry stands, you name it. I can't believe nobody has been run over and killed. There are so many cars everywhere......and I mean everywhere. Parked all over people's lawns. People drive while looking over the "treasures" and don't watch where they are going. I've seen people get out and leave their car in the road when they see something good so they get it before someone else can.
Friday morning a guy pulled a Ford pickup with a trailer right across the end of my street, completely blocking it (it's a dead end), so he could run to my neighbors lawn to see what they had.
People are pathetic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

F,
If I lived in Maine that hot tub would have become a live bait tank years ago! :lol:

Wheel Horse Rye, 101 proof- WOW its smoooooth. Just a hint of fruit, spice, very tasty stuff!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I've seen plenty of pictures and movies on Maine...clean as a whistle. I think those yard sales are great...for real....that's where you pick up washers, etc.in like condition for $50....my days of spending $1,000 for a washer and dryer are long gone....

Wow! 4-8 to get rid of junk! What's a average sized dumpster cost to have it dropped off? $250. You can offset even that price by having an ad right here for people trying to find a place to throw away their Rossi's and other foreign j.u.n.k.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. My neighbor had two stoves out there. One electric range, one wood stove. There was a decent model T tourer out there. Bunch of stuff. This was more of an estate sale. My neighbor passed away a few months ago. This guy had mega bucks. Collected old cars.....anything old. He was a great guy and I miss him. His son is going to take over the place. He even looks like him! He is a few years older than me and a good guy. We shoot the breeze fairly often. He has it made now....and deserves it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Around here a dumpster will cost ya $X for the can then they charge ya by the weight. This guy I know is a flat $499. Put whatever you want in it for same price. As for the junk company they bill by how much room the junk takes up in the truck- volume. If they just picked it up and put it in the truck -$400. Since they didn't want to do that ( afraid of damaging my deck ) they wanted to cut it up which is labor but not $400 labor! Ah well it's over and done now. Only thing left is paint.

Maine itself is very clean , it's the door yards that are full of junk :D

Good neighbors are a nice thing, I'm lucky to mostly have good ones although the closest one is known as Awhole in the neighborhood.

I still haven't had a chance to try out my new sub gauge tubes...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Right at 2 hours to cut in around 17 post's and roll just about 600 sq ft. Now to relax until 3 or so and put on a 2nd coat.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If you have time to relax until 3 then get yo tuckus ova har and git to weed whacking before I send da boys up yo's way to whack you ....I'll send "whack whack" and "gas pipe".....two of my associates.....(google them)

No BS....I got outta bed about an hour ago, fired up the coffee machine and Fred came to my mind....I turned on da IPad and he has a post on ESP! It's either weird or Fred stays on my mind and I sure hope it's the former......I never looked at myself "that way". :D

Well Master...it's a hottie.....yesterday was a "break down" day around here...safety switch on the Kubota that I had to figure out ....and I know next to nothing on the wiring of the mighty Kubota ....checking every fuse for continuity then the safety switches...finally figured it out...long story........That's why I bought a new tractor...worked on the John Deere on weekends so I could cut he grass on Thursdays....had enough, that's what money is for.....

Then....then.......the mighty Mitsubishi heat pump takes a s......no cold air.....mmmmm.....costs me $350 last summer for freon...(or whatever they use).....made call....ex Marine bad A full of tattoos comes out...extremely knowledgeable......he saw my one tattoo of a black panther and my "Black Rifle Coffee" T shirt..... and we were "instant brothers". :D Charged me up with freon ...no charge....and is coming out next week when he has time and will check the system for leaks......and will put it on the warranty.....

He said, "I knew this was a different than usual house when I saw all the Jeeps, the woodpile, stone driveway, ...."....man! You's be a redneck like dat guy in Maine!"
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
People here have heat pumps, but they should call em cool pumps. They mostly use em for the AC. While they help, they won't heat a house up here...........No! Not cause we live in canvas tents.....cause it usually gets too cold in the winter. :D

That is true! Being "cool" buys you a lot of good will with people of your kind.
Guns, Jeeps, Harleys, and being a right thinking hillbilly redneck type.
We-uns gotta stick together.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The new fangled heat pumps are good to about 5F. After that ya better have a real heat source!

Last night on Gunsmoke was Jay's great great granddaddy! Big guy in a buffalo coat came to Dodge and caused all kinds of trouble! I didn't see any pockets on that coat, guess a younger generation added them? :lol:

Got an email earlier from Midway, 'A product on your wishlist is back in stock' finally the LEE 41 push through sizer is available. On sale as well so I ordered one.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The old heat pumps were like Rossi's....j.u.n.k........I have a full electric house and run the AC continuously when it's much over 75 degrees and the same in humidity.......MAX..$160 a month bill.....our new Mitsubishi has a high number seer rating and will easily and cheaply down to like Gunny says...zero.....but....I prefer wood 'cause we can be wasteful. :D I love having the house at 80 and the windows open..take 10 minutes to close the doors....things like dat......

Every time I see a buffalo coat I think of Jay.......and laugh....
Model A Uzi’s