Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Jay Bird

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Jay Bird »

Even deleted my follow up reason why I let you have 69....too vitriolous......

You guys ain't no fun...that's #2......3 and I'm OUT!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Perfect, you know that trick. Now Birdman, some creative and business issues …
No, did not talk to the screen writer, he is moving to Vegas right now. View counts? Did 6 get the international score? That is where the coin is. Ok, Tutt, no, told hm it is just a run through, no credit to him yet. On the Pacino/Deniro thing, I think Six was right there, DeNiro allows more anger response and again, think he is right that sells. Ok, on Tutt, on the debrief maybe the child psychology vs retired teamster does sell.

Overall, looking to see if any of my ideas were right. You guys are a treasure but remember views and money talks, later dude, looks like it is working like Six said.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Of course as you know there is more but we’ll get to that stuff later.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Nothing is working...it went from 2K a day to 200.....,we need more drama........pics, pics, and more pics.....Pat looks very content with her beer and celery......but what's with the greasy wings double dipped in bacon fat? That stuff will kill ya. Did you finish the beer...think I saw a boogie floating on top of it.......----00

Think the other guys took the night off and the only person without a life...(me) is reporting from home.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Started 30 pounds of summer sausage today,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Harry......I LOVE that summer sausage......but since this ear issue I can't have any large amounts of salt.....looks good and quality done......,my inlaws are custom butchers and they do that sausage and jerky thing......I can get all that I want, like a wheelbarrow load if I wanted..........but I can't even lick the packaging.

Yea, I know...it's my problem.... :D

Fred's about drunk by now...those 24 oz beers with cheap wings and celery.....

Watched that movie again..look at the 5-1 blanks used in the supposedly 45-70 Gatling gun.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

IF anyone in hollyweird had a clue they would either-
A not do a closeup or B have a pile of real brass on hand.
But as we all know, they aints gotsa bit of brains.

SHHHH! Dont tell Claro- Opening day of bird season today. Somehow I'm not ready for bird hunting yet.
Mighty 28ga
Bird vest
Water
Collar & bell
Brush pants
Ammo

What am I forgetting?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Birdman, vitriolous, love it … advanced international wordsmithing.

And the bird takes flight.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Not many Westerns made with Gattling guns that I like, it seems to me that a lot of movies use Gattling guns to spice up the action scenes and like that one above do it badly.

Gunny, you should be good to go :D over here you'd need a brown trilby hat and tweeds to be in vogue but then you just stand still and let the beaters flush hundreds of semi tame birds over you.... :roll: even when it was my job to provide such goings on I never really took to it..walked up over dogs is far more sporting... :wink:

OS that beer on the table looks mighty good, whenever I eat at a restaurant, which is rare these days, I insist on having a beer and leave the wine to the ladies..looked down on by some but I know what I like.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Little waitress was carrying 5 of those beers in those heavy glasses in one hand and a tray of wings in the other.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes GK a dog makes it so much more interesting, fun,enjoyable! If the guys in the club could SHOOT i would just work the dogs but at 15 bucks a bird someone has to shoot them! I've never done a driven shoot, not that I'd say no to one as I really enjoy shooting birds but I think I'd probably not do it a second time.
No tweed here, too much fangy vegetation, multiflora rose, barberry, briar, Russian olive( yes a tree but it has spikes) - that stuff would eat your tweed ! Here its Filson Tin Cloth or at least brush pants with 2 layers. The club is working hard to rid our property of these plants, bad for the environment and the dogs!

I hate restaurants, too loud for my like. If I got out its to a diner for breakfast! Pancakes & eggs anytime of day is good by me!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hollywood mainly just cares about impression not so much concerned about accuracy.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man. No tree stand this morning. I slept in and got some rest. Have to go to the dump haha. Stuff is piling up around here. :D
Gotta gas the Jeep and check downtown for some new boots.
Hopefully get out for the afternoon.

Hey! Sausage.... wings......cold beer in a big ole frosted mug!
That ALL looks Good to me boys!
Even old GK living in exile is slamming beer. Even when it's socially appalling. :D
You're one of us bro! :D I'm not sure that much of a compliment, but it's true! :D

We have this Irish pub kinda place called Geagan's over to Bangor (about 55 miles away) we like. It's a brewery too.
They have the best wings and great food, along with a wide variety of great beer. They measure the wing heat in pain levels. I like to get a pound of "ouch" with their homemade fries. If in summer, I get a lager or two. Winter I get a darker, heavier beer. The ones you have to chew. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Rookie mistake! I put my brush pants on while the dogs were in the house, as soon as Claro saw what I was doing her tail went into overdrive and she hasn't stopped talking to me!

I always thought I'd like to own a bar but I'm not a night owl, maybe Six could run it for me? Sorry no pension but tips are yours! :lol:
Of course my bar would be full of taxidermy, sporting ( real sports, no pro ball stuff) decor, wild game on the menu. I'll supply birds, Harry can supply the summer sausage, Six you got the pickled eggs, Jay we'll need moose. Waddya think?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Bam! I think Gunny has the perfect plan! Perfect man! How cool would that be?!
Glad you're getting out today Gunny! Hearing about Claro reminded me of when I was kid. We had a beagle and rabbit hunted every Saturday when I was a kid.
If you walked around the back of the garage to the kennel with a shotgun in your hand, old Ranger would flip out!
We used to keep a rabbit skin under the seat in dad's old K20, and that dog would look for it every time he got in that truck.
There'd be 3 of us in the cab and the dog would stand on dad's right knee to look out the windshield. We were going through town one morning and there was something on the floor that caught his attention. He stuck his head through the steering wheel to look just as dad had to make a turn. It wrapped that pup around a time or two before he fell down onto dad's foot on the gas pedal. That, in turn, opened up the 4 barrel on the old 350 right in town.....what a time. :D
One time the dog got on this old ridge runner rabbit that took him 2 counties away. The dog didn't want to give up and before he knew it, he'd lost his bearings. He wound up at my aunt's place a few miles away. To keep him, they fed him all kinds of garbage. He was some excited to see us, and all was well until the ride home in the old Chevy K20. It all caught up and he starts to heave. No wanted him and we started pushing him back and forth between us, which only brought it on quicker. He puked all through the truck until my cousin, who had the window, held him outside by the tail and scruff of the neck. He puked a stripe down rt.104 for about 50 yards. :D
Good times man!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, incidents like those with the Beagle are never to be forgoten memories thank you for sharing those with us... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thread about hearing gunfire came to mind this afternoon, I live on a small estate surrounded by a big farm where driven pheasant shooting takes place, needing some firewood I walked over to the woodshed and I took my sxs .410 as there's been a couple of magpies hanging around. Next thing I hear GUNFIRE erupted like all-out warfare rather than a sporting occasion, it was the last drive of the day and hundreds of wood pigeons flew out of the wood right over me and not one was within .410 range, I never got a single shot off.... :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
I had one of my dogs puke in my lap, wasn't all that good for the velour seat of my girlfriends car! Hey wait a second thats the ex that tried to sue me for custody of MY dog! Now im glad the seat was stained! :D

Well Claro told me all about it on the way to the club. Just a low steady whine the whole way. Then she decided we weren't keeping up and she started hunting for herself, flushing birds a bit long but we got 5 this morning. Full of urine & vinegar she was. I knew she was going to show off this morning. Parker gets to play tomorrow!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok boys ...that's was a very fine TEAM EFFORT to build up views...well done! I got some good laughs, especially the part where Jay said he had to gather up some old junk and drop it off on the side of the road!........Then Gunny pukes on Gamekeepers .410....Old Savage showing what a drunk he really is.........see?.....I'm very good at comprehending what I read.....

For real, some good stories there......"dog caught around the steering wheel" :D I use daily to have 4 Yorkies that went everywhere with me.....I'd take em to the store and buy em a handful of slim Jim's....like $20 worth and there'd be wrappers all over the place mixed in with my empty 16 of Pabst Blue Ribbons.......

Then a few chugs of the Wild Turkey 101 and I was ready to pppaaaaarrrrttttyyyyyy........head on down to the gunshop/gunshops and see what I could rob them of.......and believe me when I say I robbed em...robbed em good too.....
It was always the rare variations that are worth the money.....("Oh, it's just an 1886...gimme $2500").....yes, it was an 1886 but a SRC.......THOSE were the days....my forties/fifties.....pretty much boring now.....dogs are all dead, my parents are dead and my kids moved away......still got the guns though.....and UNLIKE what Jamie Colby says, I'm taking mine with me.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

$20 for a primo 54 EG in .250 ;-)
$125 for a REM Mtn Rifle .243.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got my errands done. Stopped out to my buddies shop for a visit. First time I've set foot in there in over a year. Longest stretch I've gone since I first Stopped there and dad bought me my 94 carbine when I was in 7th grade.
Between the Rona and him having health issues, he has been closed. He is in tough shape and is only open Saturdays for 3hrs. Was like old times there this morning. I know it will eventually end, but I'm dreading it.

Now back in my stand in the sun. It's really nice, and you think, "man, I'm overdressed", but in 2 hrs you'll be freezing! :D

Glad you liked the stories, John! Even funnier if you'd seen it!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:07 pm $20 for a primo 54 EG in .250 ;-)
$20 for a 250-3000? Where, from some homeless guy? That's good old fashioned highway robbery.... :D

Ahhh...the Remington MR in .243 is a niche gun for hunting....to me it is what it is..but the 250-3000 is a very desireable gun and can be sold instantly for top dollar......most, if not all of my stuff is hard-to-get desirable. The other day, my buddy who owns targetmaster sees me at the end of the driveway so naturally, when I'm outside it means "come on in" .....to them it does.....

The same...where ya been?.....lets go upstate and do some shooting......anything new?........and as a send off, it's ALWAYS,
"You have any guns you want to sell?" I told him that by the time I take offers, give you your cut and wait 2 months it's easier for me to just sell it to some homeless guy for $20.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jay Bird wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:45 pm
Old Savage wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:07 pm $20 for a primo 54 EG in .250 ;-)
$20 for a 250-3000? Where, from some homeless guy? That's good old fashioned highway robbery.... :D

Ahhh...the Remington MR in .243 is a niche gun for hunting....to me it is what it is..but the 250-3000 is a very desireable gun and can be sold instantly for top dollar......most, if not all of my stuff is hard-to-get desirable. The other day, my buddy who owns targetmaster sees me at the end of the driveway so naturally, when I'm outside it means "come on in" .....to them it does.....

The same...where ya been?.....lets go upstate and do some shooting......anything new?........and as a send off, it's ALWAYS,
"You have any guns you want to sell?" I told him that by the time I take offers, give you your cut and wait 2 months it's easier for me to just sell it to some homeless guy for $20.

Or sell em to your old pal Jay.

If he could afford em! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Hey guys, I'm back! I wish to give my thanks to Jay Bird for covering for me during my absence.

Man! They put me in this room that was all rubber.....gave me needles and I just slept. I finally talked them into taking off that funny jacket....dang jacket must have been made by some whack job....I couldn't move my arms.....

Well, that over with, for now.....Jay.....you can have them....I told you and I mean it.....the guns I sold Tom could be resold the NEXT DAY EASILY for what he paid me for them....he ain't gonna get rich by reselling them as I can do that with the homeless guy where Old Savage gets his guns....

I think you NEED a real nice 1895 so you can be huntin' pals with your son...you guys could be the "1895 Brothers".

How about this one....made in 1912 and is the nicest 1895 I've ever had.....a 30-06 takedown with the Lyman 21 sight...this rifle was bought, used a couple of times...maybe none....and put away for me a hundred years later.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Sixbird. Glad you are out. Not sure what you did to the child psychologist, a volunteer, but after you got thru with him all he could do in the debrief was babble over and over “Even if we disagree, I am you friend.” No wonder they just wanted you to take that forklift and stay in the back. Retired teamster vs child psychologist, we should have made it pay per view.

Now on to those acquisitions, fortuitous happen stance of who thought what was worth what and would trade what. On the .243, I bought a 7 Mauser from some South American country, $125. Some body took a shine to it. Thru a complicated series of multiparty trades I ended up with the Mtn rifle and a Leupold 2.5x8.

Now the .250. I won a Kimber 308 on a $20 ticket. The committee thought it was worth $1100. Couldn’t get the stock to fit my face with a scope mounted. In the mean time one of the guys gets this 250 from a friend whose dad had it in a closet with a half box of the only ammo they shot through it. Somehow looking at the blue book they decide it is worth 5. Took me six months on and off to convince the guy I was ok with a straight up trade. You could get the Kimber new for 7. I thought the 250 was easily worth 11. Shoots great. I put an older steel tube scope on it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

YES MASTER Fred.......only an experienced...well experienced.....gun crank can read through the lines of the blue book.....if your "el primo" is as nice as you say, I'd add another nickel to it (slang for 500)

We used to have our own slang at gunshows......"how much? A quarter?,......that's $2500......

Then some guys who are selling either want a "fast nickel" or a "slow dime".....which means they want to get rid of the gun for cheap instead of waiting for the top dollar....

I've caught them all lying...even the famous Don Grove from California.......he wanted an '86 I had that was very rare...a 45-90 in extra lightweight configuration......these only came in .33 and 45-70....anything else was beyond special order...it was special order special order and you had to know someone in the factory to put together a lightweight in any other caliber.....yea...I got TWO of the 45-90's in extra lightweight version.....anyway, enough of bragging......he tried to tell me they were common....never did like the guy.

The views are waaaaayyyy down.......the only explanation is that someone here is putting our special private thread on an email and it's getting circulated around........mmmmmm.......now, who has that much time and a vitriolic character?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well interest comes and goes but a couple things in our favor is out of the way gun shops and the fact that few know what some things are worth. You fellows are high end collectors. I found the 7 Mauser at an out of the way gun shop and showed it to a Mauser collector. He had a custom 35 Whelen he was done with. I got that and another friend had an 8” 629 and wanted the Whelen, the NRA rep wanted the 629 and wasn’t interested in the Mtn rifle he had traded for so that three way shift took place and everybody was happy.

I know nothing of you high end collector world, just a shooter here. I had looked for a 250 99 for 15 years. The local gun shop has little interested in 3 Screws so I have picked up a few very reasonable. They know their clientele.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No, I'm not high end by any stretch of the imagination.....the stuff I have is JUNK at the Baltimore or Cody shows.......

It's all desirability.........what is common and therefore the most desired at the time equates to no money a hundred years later....it's the stuff no one wanted back in the day that's valuable today.....like, WHO wanted a model 53 Smith in the jet cartridge? Go price them now...I had a new one which I shot and it was dismal to say the least......not much better than a 22 magnum in terms of velocity.......

Who in the hell wanted a 40-70 or a 50-105-450 Model 1886 back in the day.....not many people, they all wanted the 45-70....go price a 50-105-450 .....there was only a couple of hundred made unlike the 50-110-300 which was more common but it wasn't common...make sense?

Ahhhh...to have a '58 Chevy Impala with fuel injection! Nobody wanted em.

Ahhhh......go find a 7.5 or a 10" Ruger Flattop ...especially the 7.5 version....I had 2 and still have 1....

I made a guy very wealthy just by using terminology on his sales cards which accompanied every gun sold......he had his cards made out with the price..blah..blah...and then had a bright "GFO" on top of the ones which were hard to find.......which means "go find one" :D people would come into the store just to look for the guns which had a GFO on the tag....then they would rush home and look on the Internet and fly back to buy the gun.....GFOMF.....is what I wanted to,use but Tommy says it was a bit too vitriolous.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

image0000.jpg
Delete if you must...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Six, that 95 looks freakin NEW! Very few 95s up here at all. My buddy that has the 15" 94 Marlin baby carbine has a 95 SRC in 30-40. While the 30-40 is probably the most common, it is also one if the best in the 95 I think.
I WILL say, however, the 35wcf you sold my boy is the nicest 95 I've seen. Just a very well thought out package. Whoever ordered that rifle knew what they were about.

I used to go to shows up here, but trust me, they ain't like yours. The people are the same though. Crooks. They would see I was young and try to pawn off their junk. So I would loudly stand there and point out all the parts not original or wrong while everyone in earshot looked on.
I just quit going.
I bought most all my Winchesters off my buddy when they drifted through his shop. Why I ain't got much. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from you either bud. I know you got good stuff and are honest.

Oh! So I've always wondered........
Was nurse Ratchet hot under that nurses dress? :D
Figured if anyone would have found out, it'd be you. Or maybe the big Indian that escaped. :D
Last edited by OldWin on Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:17 pm image0000.jpg

Delete if you must...
Pretty good Gunny!

I saw one from my buddy the other day.......
The pope and Biden are standing there. There's a cartoon bubble from the pope saying, "was that a fanny burp?"
The one over Biden said, "some of it"

I laughed for an hour.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....we both have nice stuff.....your half mag SRC's are rarely seen here...you just don't post your stuff like I do.....like, let's see the '71? if someone goes walking around a show with a half mag, even if it's a 94, they get mobbed....I also dang near devoted my life to nice Winchesters in an area where they are everywhere....I know I can make a call right now and tell the guy....hey! Got any 95's floating around? He would respond with a "what caliber"?

Been so long since I was at a show...at least 2 years....for sure not since Covid started in early '20.

Split wood some more, maybe 1/2 C. Gonna tackle a half dozen white ash rounds tomorrow.....smallest one is about 30"....the bottom piece of ash covers an 48 x "36 pallet. Had this for maybe 3 years, undercover, "brother"

Gunny.....me and mom got a good laugh out of dat! I go walking in the room with my iPad and tell mom, "Donald Trump was on that letter turning show, the show that has this gal with 10 gallon water balloons.......I showed her the top part only then the bottom...
Then I showed her Peter, the once mighty and daring only to be reduced to a worthless stump......that's red oak...., well, used to be, it's weeping willow now..

Fredricks of Hollywood.....what are those birds... crows? These are Jay Birds....or Blue Jays....or Jay's Bird, if he makes it down this way with that coat.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What's this about Nurse Ratchet? I'm clueless. I know who the head nurse is.....easily spotted in the hospital or doctors offices.......

She's the one with the dirty knees...

You can spend 10 minutes reading the last dozen posts so you know what's going on.....then hit the "reply" button and the only thing I remember is the last paragraph of the last post.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Man, I play a little golf and you guys take off.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:20 pm What's this about Nurse Ratchet? I'm clueless. I know who the head nurse is.....easily spotted in the hospital or doctors offices.......

She's the one with the dirty knees...

You can spend 10 minutes reading the last dozen posts so you know what's going on.....then hit the "reply" button and the only thing I remember is the last paragraph of the last post.
Nurse Ratchet was the sadistic head nurse in the looney bin from the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Remember? With Jack Nicholson?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Those birds are Ravens, like 18” long. They fight the hawks.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Noooo...never saw that movie...........

Freddy...Ravens? Crows? What's the difference.

YELLOWSTONE STARTS AGAIN TOMORROW!!
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Look it up. Sometimes you local eastern guys have no idea what is outside your eyesight. Expanding the horizons I guess by exposing something beyond there Jackie ;-) Check with Audubon.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I see no need to concern myself with anything or anybody on the other side of my property lines..........and...........I see no need for anybody or anything on the other side of my property line to concern themselves what happens on this side of the property lines.

Just like Randy Weaver, we want to be left alone. We bother no one and expect the same from the corrupt society.

Now! Leave us alone! :D

I just watched a documentary on Ruby Ridge and boy! ...did those Feds abuse their power......Randy and his family just wanted to live their lives in peace and the Feds decided to make a criminal out of him........up to the point of the Feds tricking him into sawing off a barrel 1/8" short of 18" he was just an ordinary guy who wanted to raise his family away from the evilness of the world.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred, as per our PM, it worked. Reverse psychology did it and always works with individuals with an IQ of 75 or lower.....

Telling people we want to increase views for an imaginary increase in advertising revenue that they actually believed made them go away.....virtually nothing in the past two days.....WELL DONE MASTER!

Karl Marx didn't have nuttin' over our team!!!-----Your obedient servant.----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Very different here. Growing up on a farm around farms and businesses back east, Florence, NJ we had about 60 acres until the govt started taking it for the turnpike. Certainly very aware of your area. Out here living around town in different places the concepts are different. There is now such a mix of people here everywhere that I would say nobody pays any attention to it. Outside town you can see for 50 miles in any direction. Here is a picture of one farm, flat to the mountains fifty miles away. Of course back east the scenery changes every thirty seconds or so driving.

Wait a minute, imaginary revenue, why I was out looking to spend those checks that were coming.

Speaking of which child psych guy is coming this way for Thanksgiving, wants to set up a shoot on a private range somewhere. He has the oddest collection of guns I have seen. Told him he should get something regular. You talked to him. His mind just runs in whatever direction it is going. Here is a 311284 he should think about as a type instead of reinventing the wheel as he wants to do in every project.

Just a bunch of rambling here.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ravens are bigger than crows, smarter too! I'd love to have a Raven for a pet, its said they can learn to talk (if ya can get as a hatchling).
What do you expect from a psychologist, they are normally just as whacky as those they treat!

I woke up, looked at the clock, 445. Ah good its almost 5- no it ain't! Why don't we stop all this horse hockey!!?? Just change the clocks by 30 minutes and not look back? That would satisfy everyone.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm actually glad we set them back. I can't stand hunting on the other time. Getting done that late sucks. Then again, getting up early does too. :D

Views? I don't even know what that means. Nor do I know how to look it up. Or care.
If people wanna read our shenanigans, fine. If they don't and think we're idiots, that's fine too. That's the whole reason for this thread IMO. It can be avoided if someone isn't interested in our brand of fun.
I don't hang out here for any other reason than to shoot the bull with my pals. Maybe post a few pics of guns or other cool or interesting stuff.
I ain't very complicated, or bright for that matter.

Well, no hunting on Sunday, so I guess I will fire up the tractor and pick up some leaves. Gotta go give the oldest boy a hand with his leaf blower.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Leaves! The trees here are still holding the leaves, sure they are all pretty colors but not falling very fast. I know whats gonna happen, all fall at once! Then I'll have to put the plow on the Ranger to get rid of em.

Well birds this morning, go see mom this afternoon, work tomorrow and Tuesday we are going fishing. The strioers are back so we will go try and catch a few the pull the boat home for the winter. That means scraping barnacles- about as fun as fixing an ingrown toenail with a food processor!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I think you can relax OW. It is all fictional. :o

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Kind of like in “The Birds”, in Bodega Bay you can’t run down from the school house to the restaurant. They are miles apart, camera tricks in the script.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! All you good Americans are still working while I'm reaping the benefits of my 44 years as a Teamster.......you know, I may be naive as to world happenings but I ain't stupid and I absolutely know each and every one of us guys on the P.I. thread does not NEED to work......give it up, especially that Savage guy...I know Jay is close and I'm working on Gunny.....if he moves out of Jersey he will be rolling in hundred dollar bills from all of the tax money he saved......

Hey Gunny.......c.h.e.a.p. and e.a.s.y. living all around where your Pa.gun club is. Any parts you need just stop in the Bernville Auto Parts with a nice convenience store across the street ......

There's two birds I would not hesitate killing if there wasn't law against it.......buzzards and ...............so put that under your hat.

What Gunny says makes lots of sense...turn the clock back a half hour and leave it there...for real.......or just leave it at one point or another......this really messes with my 10 hour sleep schedule. :D

Well...YELLOWSTONE is on ALL DAY! Old Savage...get your psychologist and watch one episode of Yellowstone.....you want to save yourself lots of money on a dossier on me.....just watch Rip and his character.....it's a page out of my brain....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, we joined this group about 14 yrs 2 months ago. After all that your brain is no secret ;-) generally right out there. Told Andy, not sure child psych applies to retired teamsters. I have had the opportunity to take care of all kinds over 45 years … and listen to them. It is all pretty predictable after a while if you are not trying to see the world through certain eyes.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Boy howdy is Parker tired today!! She found, flushed & retrieved 8 or 9 birds today! She was so tired by the end she wouldn't carry one. Labradors don't do well above 40°, too warm! But she hunted ok for not hunting since March. She'll relearn what the BEEP from her collar means... I betchya i won't have to turn up the collar next week :lol:

When I leave here Six im going WEST, KS or ND or ID, not sure yet.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You betcha Fred.....I'm the most predictable (and believed) individual in the world.....it why no one around here messes with me and mine...they know I'll come back for them.......it's why I only have a very small handful of friends......very small.....it's why this small group of friends and my family will take a bullet for me and I'll do the same for them.....

It's not complicated at all...just speak the truth and say it in the King's English. What's mine is mine and I don't believe in sharing my sweat with people who have every excuse in the world for why they are in their current predicament ...everyone else can go pack sand....deep....the Good Lord helps those who help themselves. If a person truly needs help I'm the first to give ...with money or myself while the hypocrites give with some kind of a fake prayer that's costs nothing.

The wild animals who frequent the homestead will get fed before the lazy bum who stands on the corner with their hands out.

I found out long ago that when your down, people who you thought were your friends...or extended family,....will kick ya in the face to keep you down.

How's that for unpopular predictability?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Stop bothering me..I'm trying to watch the Yellowstone marathon.---00---- :D
Model A Uzi’s