Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

The American people.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of.......Gamekeeper

Post by Sixgun »

Look at this....I'm reading this old book and I came across a picture of Gamekeeper shooting his Webley. I think this was the Boer War.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I later started to use the Weaver stance but the blighters took my Revolvers away..... :(

Anyway that's a Enfield Mk1 and bloody rubbish just ask the Mounties, they got lumbered with it too.
Here I am again with the darn thing in Silverado, as you may have guessed, I'm not from around these parts.... :lol:
Silverado.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You resemble a lot of things :lol:

I was going to answer WE DO!

Just read an article, guy had a Rigby falling block that was ordered for a Lady of English royalty in some such form, anyhow this was in 455 Welby, he worked up loads and took it elk hunting. 1 well placed mouse burp load and he killed a cow elk.

We didn't have any thunderstorms but it did rain- A LOT.

1919 Boston, catastrophe of large proportion- what happened?

A storage tank of 2.3 million gallons of molasses let go, flooding the streets. People died. It's been 102 years and we haven't outlawed molasses- write your senators!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

According to Biden he had already been in the senate for 18 years in 1919 why didn't he do something about molasses then? . . . . :lol:
ExWaw5rW8AENmhf.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Joe China Buyed'Im can misremember things which happened 50 years ago, but he cannot remember if he changed his depends after his last accident. What a great Prez-in-debt!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahaha! Oh man.

One thing is for sure, however. The filibuster is being abused any where near as bad as the American people.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Why do I hear dueling Banjos when I look at the above photo of biden. . . :shock:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ah, now it becomes clear.
YclUyeH.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

"Sooooooooooeeeeeeee...now boy, you just drop those drawers"......deliverance.....poor Ned Beatty......

Yea.....You were on it Gunny....mom posed that question to me yesterday and I blew it terribly.

Biden is destroying money just like Obama did......I have a standing offer for my Jeep that is 16 years old for $2,000 less than what I paid for it..........I have a fair amount of money in my 401 which I've never touched and I watched it near double under President Trump.......fact...it's going to drop to peanuts......oh well, I can do without it but I wonder how many most Americans can.

GOOD........all those white collar white people who voted for biden are going to get some sad news coming up...they deserve it.

Our gene pool is progressively being diluted to the point of the average American in 25 years will have the IQ of Mike Tyson. What intelligent person would have children right now......what's there to look forward to...a two room apartment and your main mode of transportation is a bicycle?

Up until a year ago I had hope for a continuation of American greatness....it's gone my friends.-------006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

People's ability to self delude is incredible.
They refuse to see what is right in front of them if it's "too scary" to contemplate. They post a couple memes on FB and feel they have done their part to accomplish something.
Just an election away from "fixing it".

That fairy tale has been gone for decades.

It's simple mental conditioning. Abuse someone enough for long enough, and they will love the abuser.
The "Great Experiment" has ended.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

OldWin wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:26 pm People's ability to self delude is incredible.
They refuse to see what is right in front of them if it's "too scary" to contemplate. They post a couple memes on FB and feel they have done their part to accomplish something.
Just an election away from "fixing it".

That fairy tale has been gone for decades.

It's simple mental conditioning. Abuse someone enough for long enough, and they will love the abuser.
The "Great Experiment" has ended.
So...You're giving up? We recovered from 8 years of Barry, and, we can recover from this, too. EOs can be undone....Trump and Biden have and are proving this.
Permanent damage could be done with new Amendments, or SCOTUS ruling....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Karl Marx said, "give me a child for his first 5 years and I will own him for life."

Personally Jay, I no longer care.......while I will continue to be "me" and to guide my family, I'm done voting or letting any news get under my skin. We are all set for life here so let the next generation deal with their own decisions.

I'm enjoying life....me and Miss Apple took a two hour walk today looking for sheds but I spent the better part of the time making sure she didn't run away......she's a normal dog and not particularly bright so if she gets lost, she's lost, also not so great in coming to my calls. She came in the door and plopped down. --------006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you buddy. I spent 30 years screaming into the abyss. It's worse now. NOW people see it. Well NOW it's too late.
Luckily, I spent that 30 years getting myself squared away.
I feel much the same as you now.

Haha! I keep picturing that little dog running in the woods. No wonder she gets lost dude, she is so low to the ground she can't see very far!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Jack you have a pm.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:53 pm Jack you have a pm.
Yes, I know it's PM.......AM comes in another hour.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah, I got nothin.

Viva revolution
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Where's Gamekeeper!......oooohhhhh Gamekeeper!!!'... i saw him on TV......in a western movie with Gene Hackman.......good ole English Bob was shooting pheasants from a train with a single action Colt. I looked it up and the clip was saved by someone.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QuK3zSxG4cs

Well, very windy today......I was actually going to go to the gun club when at the last hour I looked on their website and it seems the club is closed down for 3 days for the electric company doing renovations or whatever electric companies do.

Let's see what I can get into today.....-----""...""
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Gk better be scrounging components for his 105!
Tore a front entry apart today, water getting in behind the trim running down into the basement along the doorbell wire. New pvc trim and caulked all the joints, hopefully this will fix the problem. Guy just wants to fix it enough for the time being, plans to sell in a couple years... by then it'll need a new door!

Kinda windy here. Near freezing this morning so I put on my long john bottoms and by lunch top half was comfortable in a Tshirt but sweating from the waist down!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack, I'm struggling to find stuff for my .410, the Howitzer will have to wait.... :(

Anyway English Bob got a good going over by Gene Hackman, no one likes a pompous limey, even me.... :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Join the club- things are hard to find everywhere!
I took an inventory, 10k shotgun primers, ok for all wads but could use more 20 & 28 ga. Ok on powder but could use more as well as shot- never enough shot!

As for rifle & pizztol stuff I'm good I think!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.....Gene Hackman really &$@9:/ him up good......then he gave his "very expensive gun" back with the barrel all bent up. :D After the barrel was bent, I came along and described how "it was no longer worth anything" so I got it for $50 then put a used barrel on it I had laying around and sold it for $5,000....

Digging in the swamp all day with a maddock and a shovel....and I only touched the surface.....one thing about a good workout, I feel like I could last maybe 2 rounds with Mike Tyson.....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Found some CCI small rifle bench rest primers at Scheels sporting goods. I feel pretty lucky.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. There is NOTHING here. It's way worse for my son on Kodiak Island.

Well, I had a productive day. And saved a few hundred bucks.
So over a span of over 30 years, I've had a bunch of dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, etc. As a rule, Hondas were always really good for build quality and reliability. Really good.
The last one we got was my dad's 2001 Honda 500 Rubicon 4 wheeler. I hated it almost immediately, and like it less all the time. It is the poorest Honda we have owned ,bar none. It can't go a week without being on a battery tender without killing the battery. You can't let the battery die, cause there are so many electronics the low voltage will kill them. I mean, ECM's, solenoid controls, angle sensors, throttle position sensors? On a freaking four wheeler? Something getting run in the woods in the water, mud, and snow, under the worst conditions? You gotta be kidding me.
Anyway, about ten years ago, the Hondamatic transmission took a dump due to electronics failure. Cost the old man 600 bucks to fix. After hunting season last fall we were picking up stands and it did it again. Now we are talking about a 20 year old rig, and I bet the cost ain't gone down.
I got researching it and there are three things that do it. The ECM, the shift solenoid, or the angle sensor. It dawned on me that the dealers don't bother diagnosing it and just replace all three.
The cheapest part is the angle sensor. I found a Chinese knockoff online for 27 bucks. The Honda part is 75. I told dad I would get the cheap one and try it. If it works, then buy the Honda part for a spare. Honestly, I wouldn't have bet a dime it would fix it.
I preloaded the sensor on the shaft and bolted it to the transmission housing. Then I had to clear the DTC codes and initialize the ECM and home the solenoid. I found online how to go through the sequence.
I mean really?
Hold the shift buttons, turn the key, release the buttons simultaneously, then push the up button, down button, up button, then push the throttle to wide open, then release, the push open again. I SWEAR THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO DO! On a 4 wheeler!
Then I could hear the solenoid home out.
Bingo! I can't believe it worked!
27 bucks!

Probably die tomorrow.
I hate junk.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I had a 1999 Civic CRX that was the worst car I ever owned. Within 3 years I had replaced the engire wiring harness due to it shorting out caused by wearing off the insulation. The control module in what was sort of a distributor had to be replaced 4 times in 5 years. The transmission shattered on the one time PillHer tried to drive it. It was a manual. The fuses used to pop about every 3 or 4 hours of driving.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Our oldest son had a civic he bought brand new. Just like that 4 wheeler, it couldn't sit a week without killing the battery.
Garbage. And of course the dealer drinks the Honda coolaid as much as anyone. They refuse to acknowledge ANYTHING could be wrong with it. I told the kid I'd be glad to go talk with them. He said, "thanks, but no".
Can't imagine why. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My 2005 Artic Cat 500 would always have a dead battery, has a pull start too so I wasn't dead in the water, I finally bought a small solar panel battery tender. Only 5 watt but enough to keep the battery up. Northern tool, harbor freight, Amazon have these- worth the small amount of money! I have since wired the wheeler, ranger and lawn tractor with 2 wire plugs so I just plug them in and walk away. Knock wood I haven't had to replace a battery in years!

Rain today, rain & snow tomorrow!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Wanna talk about a chronic vehicle problem? My 1966 mustang street car has a 351 Cleveland in it( never came with a Cleveland but it sorta fits, kinda, mostly). The Cleveland has had oiling issues since it was stolen from Pontiac and rushed into production before Pontiac could use the design. Anyway back in the day the only way to get the Cleveland to live at high rpm was with major oil pressure. Cold with 20-50 weight oil it was well over 100 psi, warm 10 minutes later at idle 15-20 psi. So if you didn’t let it idle long enough for the oil to thin out... it woul shear the roll pin holding the cam gear that drove the distributor. DRT. I had it down to a science. Roll pins in the ash tray and the tools on the floor behind the passenger seat. Could replace that sucker in 10-15 minutes on the side of the road. A PITA? Sure, but I loved a 7200 RPM, dump 550 JP before a full load (175 horsepower) of nitrous pass. If I hadn’t met Jack that car would probably be back on the road now. Seems some of my fun money got diverted. Working on it slowly because t resigned to be a retirement project now.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you FW.
But here is the difference. We can all understand that problem. And.......like you said, it can be fixed on the side of the road in 15 minutes with simple tools.
There is nothing.......nothing I hate more than electronics in vehicles. It's all great till something goes wrong. Then you're afoot.

I toyed with getting an older 4 wheeler to use at the lot, but you can't get parts for them anymore. And they want an arm and a leg for them cause everyone else wants them too.
What I'm looking at now is a Rokon 2wd motorcycle, of sorts. They have been made since the late 50s and have hardly changed. They run on a Kohler 7hp engine. You can scab in almost any small engine as a replacement. All standard inch parts and fasteners available at any hardware store. The wheels are hollow and can be used for water or gas. If kept empty, the bike can float and waterways can be crossed. A PTO is available to run pumps or a generator. They have a hitch and can pull up to 3k pounds. They have racks and attachments such as trailers, log skidders, and can pull a mower. They are pricey for what they are, but I can keep it running forever. I think it would be quite useful for me. It will fit where a 4 wheeler never would. There are many places in the world where it's the only motorized vehicle to have been there.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Jay you don’t have to convince me about old reliable mechanical parts. I have said for years I want an old 1970’s CHEVY crew cab (yes I said Chevy) for an apocalyptic vehicle. All Chevy parts interchange from 1955 until 2000. You can find a nova buried in the woods and it will have parts to get your truck running. Slightly sarcastic but not much.
I saw the ads for ROKONs in the back of gun and four wheeling magazines since the late 1970’s. Often thought about one but settled on my Polaris x2
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Tell you what, great minds think alike.
Soon as I am out of that rat hole at work and don't have to travel, I'm selling my truck.
I will buy a mid 70s 3/4 Chevy. We messed with those trucks all the time when we were kids. They were the best trucks GM ever built. I can keep one running forever.
The only other option would be a military CUCV M1008. It's a mid 80s Chevy 5/4 with all 70s running gear.
They have a TH400/NP205, corporate 14 rear with a Detroit, and a kingpin Dana 60 front. You can swap out the crappy 6.2 for a 350 pretty easy.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I was raised by a dedicated Ford man, but it is true that the parts for old Chevy pickups are easily obtained and they are easy to work on. If PillHer would be able to get past her dislike of never stopping at stop signs or redlights, I would buy an older Chevy. Ford's problem of not being able to turn the high beams off is something she can live with. Dodge are just ugly to both of us.
D. Brian Casady
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Can’t turn the high beams off???? Splain Lucy!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

piller wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:08 am Dodge are just ugly to both of us.

When Chevy went to IFS in 88, that's when I was done with GM. No more than el-caminos ever since.
The only way to get a solid axle front end in a 1/2 ton was Dodge.
I bought my first one in 88. I ordered it with a 360 4bbl with an NP435 4 speed and every heavy duty option I could get. It would walk off and leave a 350 Chevy with my 4 wheeler in the back and turning 33" Buckshot mudders. My friends couldn't believe I bought a Dodge, but I had good luck with it and really liked it in spite of myself. The next spring, my dad traded our last Chevy, an 84, for an 89 Dodge with a 318 and a 727 auto. He had some 31" mudders on it. He loved that truck. He kept it 10 years and used it hard. I bought it from him and had it a while myself.
I special ordered the 90 in the pictures you see. As far as I know it was a one off as the Light Spectrum Blue metallic paint was never offered as a solid color. It had a 360 with a Holley Projection from the factory. I got the same NP435 but it was loaded inside. A strange combination. It was a fantastic truck. I kept it for 22 years. This picture was taken the day before I sold it. It never saw snow and was in brand new condition. It had 52k on it, still had the original windshield wiper blades, belts, etc. I still had the original tires down cellar. The A/C still blew cold! Had the window sticker, ten day plates, the dealer binders with all the truck options, colors, and packages from 1990.
I also had an 87 2wd I drove back and forth to work with a 318 2bbl and the NP435 with a sure-grip 9 1/4 rear. It had pulled a 5th wheel for 9 years before I got it with 90k on it. I ran it till 150k and sold it to a guy who ran it for years.
For a while I owned all these trucks at once.
My dad now has a 98 2500 he bought in 99 with 3k miles. Has a 360 Magnum with an auto, Dana 60 front and 70 rear. It clears 34" tires with no lift. It has massive clearance and has been a good truck, but I still prefer the 1st generation.
I have a 2014 now with a 5.7 Hemi and an auto.
It's a car, just like every other truck made. They may pull a trailer, or plow your driveway, but for the woods trucks now are useless. The only possible exception is the Dodge Power Wagon, with lockers, sway bar disconnect and a 15k lb winch from the factory. But it's so much money who would "use it"?

Nope. Nowadays, give me a 77 K20.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow...you guys are uppity with electronics..... I f it don't have a nut or a bolt, I'm lost. ...which is the main reason for keeping Ole Yeller

In my '79 Ford, I had the big block 351 (Cleveland?) and the only thing I ran in it was 20-50. 10 degrees outside, I'd fire it up and yank down on the shifter and speed off 1.8 miles...4 times a day as I came home for lunch. 20 years later I sold it with 112,000 miles and it still didn't burn a drop of Earl. (We used to call oil, Earl) I did have it horsepowered out with an Edelbrock aluminum intake, a higher cam and a 650 4 barrel.....,maybe...just maybe 7-8 mpg and 10 on the trip.

My 2005 Rubicon nickels and dimes me...in 16 years, I had to replace a heater switch for $17.

My wife's 2011 Jeep in 10 years went through ONE brake sensor.

"Ole Yeller, sitting in the barn started up just fine for me the other day...shows 157,000 but has closer to 200 on it...runs fine and I would not be worried to take it to California for some soft stuff squeezing.

Nasty weather......gloomy.....windy.....storm coming.......mom wants to go to Costco.......
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....that sure is a "clean" looking truck.....can you find the owner and ask him if I can have it?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's weird. I didn't have it up for sale. This local kid who is into old Mopar with his dad approached me about it. I sold it to him as I didn't use it. I still had to store and maintain it and was getting more paranoid something would happen to it all the time. I saw it once or twice that summer and nobody has seen it since. He probably either put it up, moved, or took it to Carlisle and sold it.

I just took my Rubicon of the jack stands today. Probably won't put it on the road for a couple weeks. I have had great luck with mine too. Especially for how hard it is wheeled. We had an early spring. Last patch of snow on my lawn will probably go today. That is a MONTH earlier than normal.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah but you guys and the 70s vintage trucks are forgetting 1 thing- the dumbocraps are going to STOP oil production! Sure ya can find parts but won't be able to put gas in it to drive it. Now the mighty Cummins will run on vegetable oil so im good to roll on down the highway!

College buddy had his grandfathers 1976 Dodge 1/2 ton that was bought new. This was 1991- 94, orignal engine, well over 300k and no rust. Something to be said for NW Kansas climate.

My first truck was an 84 K20, 296 with 3 ona tree- it liked gas! That truck had gremlins, temp gauge would peg driving down the road, never got hot! Only time you knew how much gas was in it was when you were stopped on flat level ground- the needle bounced from E to F when rolling . I changed every sending unit, gauges nothing fixed it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I can guarantee you will be able to buy gas and diesel for the rest of your life.
It will just be 26 dollars a gallon.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Used french fry oil works in a diesel. Smells like french fries cooking. Makes me hungry!
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

In order for the massive changeover from fossil fuels to electric takes place, at least 3/4 of the world's population has to go. It would be impossible to get every country on board to what our precious leader AOC says, "to save the planet".

It's coming and we will see it. The clues to this come from watching what happened last fall with new absurd thinking hitting us daily is a sure sign.

Stalins 1930's purge will pale in comparison.

Just got back from Costco and I was wearing my Donald Trump T shirt as I always do when shopping in a liberal store. I was approached by 6 (SIX) people all saying the same thing, "What the heck is going on??!!" This new crowd is destroying our nation!!"

Like I said, when something don't make sense, be prepared. But I personally don't think nothing is going to help the regular people like us...we're done.-----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It funny how when something is said, 20 people hear 20 different things .
The whole "electric car" thing isn't about cars, it's about freedom.
See, everyone assumes its all gonna be the same, except cars are electric.
Nope. See, hardly anyone will be able to afford a car. That's what it's about. Now, everyone can get in their car and drive across the country if they want. THAT is what it's all about. Stopping that.
Only the wealthy will gave cars. The rest will go where and when they tell you by "public transportation"
If not, the electric car people like you and I get will only be good enough to get you to work. So they can take your money.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok but where does the electric come from ? Solar? Only works half the time. Nuclear? No they are against that. Oil fired electric plants- yup.
Let's not forget the battery making process and the chemicals used/ produced during manufacturing that do more damage to the environment than burning fossil fuels.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:48 pm Ok but where does the electric come from ? Solar? Only works half the time. Nuclear? No they are against that. Oil fired electric plants- yup.
Let's not forget the battery making process and the chemicals used/ produced during manufacturing that do more damage to the environment than burning fossil fuels.
It's going to come from the same place it does now. Only hidden behind the facade of their stupid windmills and solar panels. Well, and of course the bill will be 5 times higher. You know......for the environment.
Life is going to change in this country. A lot.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That is rhe gangrene new steal! :evil:
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm in agreement Jay, the point i was making was the hypocrisy of it all. The American people are rubes for drinking the kool-aid!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:32 pm I'm in agreement Jay, the point i was making was the hypocrisy of it all. The American people are rubes for drinking the kool-aid!
I know you are buddy. Lots of similar thinkers in our merry band of non-conformists. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yep..lots of things are going to change...fast...

Is what I'm amazed at is the zero rage on a host of subjects...starting with the 16-18 year old "kids" being held in all those plastic thingys.......then there's Coumo........then there's teachers teaching illegals when our own kids are home....I don't get it....where's the outrage...where's the protests? People are either too scared to talk about it or they are stupid...or both.

Off the subject you know how you will judge someone without knowing them?...like a weak looking 130 lb guy with pocket protectors and boat sneakers, buck teeth, bad breath, a shoestring for a belt like he's a weak liberal dirtbag?

Well, when I was at Costco this woman was walking near me that looked just like the transvestite from Pa that Biden made the health secretary......I mean gooooooooffffyyyyyyyy. We both happened to look at each other the same time and she said, "nice shirt!". alluding to my Donald Trump shirt. :D

What the left WANTS to do and what's actually going to happen are two different things....without an economy no one will even eat.
Personally, I'd support a military coup. Heck, I'd even load ammo for em
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There's already been a couple, buddy.
It went the other way.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay......that boy of mine goes to the Easter Jeep Safari every year out in Moab........he just bought this new diesel truck that goes 0-60 in 6 seconds and he wanted to try it out in Moab.....he still has the Jeep but wanted to try this truck...said it did great.

Model A Uzi’s