Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Harry.......only slept 6 hours.....it's been happening once or twice a week lately.......mostly,because I can't get outside and get sweaty like I do in the summer.......it's also why I split most of my wood in the winter.....gives me something to do......

The big downfall in retirement is boredom sometimes......that's why many people die two,years after they retire...they drink and die.

I can stay mostly busy half the day.......now it's worse with the Covid.....can't even go anywhere....mom is paranoid.......our area is the worst in the country.....I don't know ANYONE who has not had it...TWICE.....except me and mom...we stay home.....

If I was still drinking I'd be dead by now.....no doubt

Don't know Harry.........dealerships in Kubota here have nothing......zilch...except large farm tractors.....
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry, Saltwater Crocodile would be the way to go but I'm not too sure I like the drivers uniform... :lol:

Six, you are correct about how the dealers are making money 💰 my son took his lease car to the main dealer for a full service and cam belt and was quoted £1000, he took it to a private mechanic for half that.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well GK....I see our economy (yours and ours and probably the rest of the world) on thin ice...like 1/4" thick.

Something tells me that was your car with the dirty underwear on it......keeping the Irish away! :D

Well, it's sunny outside so me and mom are outside taking it easy......I feel asleep.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We should rename Sixgun Land to "Lazy Acres". Miss Asia snuggled like a bug in the rug with mom.

Miss Asia's puppy picture.........even now she is turning dark...in the fall when we got her she was 99% white......I think the same thing is happening with a lot of people.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...Harry WINS!!!!

Here is an 1898 Krag with a MINT bore.This rifle was full nickel plated and used as a parade rifle by an old Spanish American War vet. Was found a hundred years later is a little cubby hole in an attic in Wilmington Delaware along with a Savage 1899 featherweight rifle.....Most of the nickel plating flaked off but the insides is still like new.

Don't mind the scope...I used the screw holes from the rear sight so no alternations.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, I think Six may have that route wrong but in any case it is supposed to break off at the San Andreas fault which is 12 miles west of here so we will basically be at the coast and LA and SF will be gone which will leave it as a conservative state with all the govt. records gone.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Fred...that's good enough for me!

Hey! It's Wednesday and my guess not more than 30 cars passed the house in the last 4 hours.

Personally, I'd be more worried about pets and other animals than I would about people if a chunk,of Cal. did break off.

A "brother" pushed an Asian woman off the subway platform in NYC in front of a train....squish.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

How's this for nostalgia I'm watching four episodes of the Cisco Kid on DVD.....how I couldn't wait as a kid to see the next episode now can't wait for the DVD to end. :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Duncan Renaldo, hey Pancho, hey Cisco - how’s that?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

9999017034-l.jpg
Fred, do you know where the series was filmed.?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cute pup Six.
Man it was chilly today. We got some snow so I went out and scraped the driveway a couple times.
Watched some YouTube videos on some if the old .32 and .380 auto's. Most on Forgotten Weapons and
C&Arsenal. Both great channels.
Pretty useless today. It must have rubbed off on Gracie. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:24 am Gk, I think Six may have that route wrong but in any case it is supposed to break off at the San Andreas fault which is 12 miles west of here so we will basically be at the coast and LA and SF will be gone which will leave it as a conservative state with all the govt. records gone.
Since when is LA or SF the state capital? Isnt Sacramento on the east side of the fault line? I've always said west of Tahoe could slide into the ocean and it wouldn't bother me.

Yes Six miss Asia is very cute but can she carry a peasant? My buddy's mom had a toy poodle, the little thing hunted but every time Sonny tried to pick up a pheasant her back legs came off the ground. :lol:

Gracie is still growing, that uses a lot of energy!

Well 2 windows installed today, had to reframe the wall for each window. 3 more to reframe for. I still don't get why people want windows replace in January. They always crank the thermostat and that makes us sweat cuz we dress for the cold, have to shed layers every time.

Well 1-3 inches tonight, maybe another 1-3 in the morning, let's see how accurate the weatherman is this time.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Replacing windows in the winter? Maybe they got Christmas money or are spending their upcoming tax refund.....that's how it was at work......those guys would start spending in Feb....then be broke the rest of the year....

Wish I could sleep like a dog.....they have nothing to do, they sleep.....like probably 18 hours a day.

I stopped caring about California...they are beyond help...after all, a citizen in need is a democrat indeed....hey! I made that up!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha!

That's priceless!

Sitting downstairs watching Band of Brothers for the thousandth time.
Never forget Sitting in a church in South Philly talking one on one with Babe Hefron. Incredible experience. He sat in that church swearing like a parrot talking about Holland.
I will never forget it. Incredible group of men. After I got home, I wrote him a long letter thanking him for taking the time to talk to this old hick. My wife's cousin and her husband were his neighbor. Her husband was a high school history teacher and friendly with Babe and Wild Bill Guarnere. Sadly, Wild Bill passed before I could meet him. My wife's cousin sent me an email to tell me Babe showed everyone my letter and said how much it meant to him. I couldn't believe it, as he got thousands of letters from all over. Sadly, like the moron I am, I didn't make a copy.
My wife is convinced I was there and have been reincarnated. :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

That’s really nice, quite the honor to meet brave men like that. I used to love to hear my dad talk about his experiences in Korea. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

harry wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:49 pm That’s really nice, quite the honor to meet brave men like that. I used to love to hear my dad talk about his experiences in Korea. Thanks for sharing this with us.
No problem harry!
I appreciate your dad's service in Korea. One of my good friends dad was a tanker in Korea. I had much respect for him. I can still see him sitting on his porch sipping Schlitz beer! My father in law served there too.
Korea was some of the worst fighting the US soldiers and Marines have ever endured.
An interesting book for gun guys is "US Infantry Weapons in Combat", by Mark Keefe. It it all interviews with combat soldiers from WW2 and Korea. An excellent book.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pretty cool pic Jay....gives you a real deal connection to a real deal hero

On a serious note I got to shake the hand of Wild Bill G.....he was at a gunshow in Allentown and selling pictures for $35. He was a skinny guy with one leg...probably weighed 100 pounds.

Just watched Shooter again for a fifth time and now I'm watching the Private Ryan movie for the 10th time....I'm on the couch with the dogs and one cat, my helmet on and the BAR and the Garand next to me......
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, can’t tell where that was filmed. There were/are a number of movie ranches in SoCal. Scenery can look very similar - mountains/desert. Then there are different areas in Calif., Ariz., New Mexico etc. This has all changed over the years. Some are gone or not recognizable with changes.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

BoB was/is a great tribute to our greatest generation, I have seen the whole series multiple times.
I'm sure you recall I got to spend an afternoon with Pappy Boyington. Well Pappy and the Japanese pilot that shot him down were there at Reno. They became very good friends after the war.
Dad served '50-'51 but he never left Alememedia NAS except to go to Alcratraz to play softball against the inmates!
My second year of Gumsmiff skool I 1st year new student , can't remember his name... Anyhow this guy got off the troop carrier, stepped on to Korean soil and he was promptly captured and spent the rest of the war a POW. By promptly I mean a matter of hours!

Well, no snow yet but it's been raining, great more ice!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cool stories guys. Hard to believe those guys are pretty much all gone now.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Embedded4.jpg
0 cents or 0 sense ? Or both?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's still more than he's worth...

Went to the Doctor today to get my fitness to own firearms form cost me $41.00 now I have to fill in my application to the police another $88.00 ... what a waste of ammo money :roll:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just be HAPPY he found you to be a fine upstanding citizen, otherwise you would have to be using your 410 to paddle your crocodile :lol:

Well the little snow storm was enough to close the schools, building department was supposed to come give us inspection this morning... another pound of chicken-doo.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don't understand it all...Joe Biden is in outer space.....

HRC is hinting at another run.....

The guys in WW2 are called the greatest generation.....don't forget, at the time there was no money and guys joined to escape poverty....it was exciting for them.....they were fighting for their lives so they had to stick together......

Human nature has never changed......
No snow..no ice....schools are closed....

GK is getting shafted....hope you have a Sterling SMG stashed somewhere....

Like the 1900-1945 period, it's not a great time to be alive......storm coming....BIG one....near everything is shut down around here..hospitals are overwhelmed.......black people are indiscriminately killing white people for no reason....
Model A Uzi’s
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote; "The guys in WW2 are called the greatest generation.....don't forget, at the time there was no money and guys joined to escape poverty....it was exciting for them.....they were fighting for their lives so they had to stick together......"
How I rember My Dad telling Me that" boot camp was a country club" ... He never saw so much food and P.T. was easy , as He had been digging ditches everyday for years since He quit school at 14. He had a great time in the Army and ended up in India driving a 6x6. He went in weighing 159lb and after advanced training He was 184. He has been gone since '81. One of a Kind.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya 45 C.......I've....(like most of us here) talked to a lot of ww2 vets......I believe there was a lot more to it than Hitler....people were starving all over the world.......Russian peasantry were eating kids as were the Chinese..(well, they've always been doing that)....

Even the Civil War.....I used to think to myself, "why in the heck would anybody join a war to kill fellow citizens?" In realty, no one really cared about slavery except the elitists and the northerners who had to pay for wages....those guys joined because they had nothing, never venturing more than a few miles from home...this was a chance to see the country and eat better and maybe even pick up some spoils to take home....

Like today, soldiers then just didn't know what awaited them as "it's always the other guy who gets killed".

In fact, I wouldn't be here to if it wasn't for ww2....my dad brought home my mom from Germany. When I was little I couldn't understand why we were hated in our middle class neighborhood.......my parents kept a clean house and yard, we were dressed and fed well, my dad worked 6 days a week.......found out many years later that whenever a neighbor saw my blonde haired blue eyed mother, it reminded them of a loved one who was killed.

I've seen and experienced a lot more than what I've let on here on the board......my older brother being beat up repeatedly and my older sister being called about everything you could call a girl......all by the children of the "greatest generation".
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That Sixis just another ugly part of war, hatred. Now those people hated your family because your mom was a German, what if she hadn't come here, would have she even survived post war Germany? Depending on where she was from its possible she could have been arrested for giving aid to the enemy( what became East Germany) . Those that were here and hated the Germans didn't know the people, the culture. Sad but true.
I'm sure the GIs that brought Korean brides or Vietnamise brides home were indeed treated the same.

Me on the other hand hate everyone because of what my ancestors had to suffer, we were very happy here, had all the game we could use, now look at our great land, too many people, too much pavement, environment shot to hell...

Another chilly morn, 8.1f.

So I'm fed up with this sinus garbage, just nagging pressure, ears feel plugged up- I've been saying 'huh ?' a lot. So last night I fired up the computer and ran 30 minutes of RIFE for sinusitis. Guess what? This morning I feel a heck of a lot better!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

11 below here. Hope my kid is letting my truck warm up.

I hate people on an individual basis. There are good and bad from everywhere, and of every race or nationality.
Of course, I hate most individuals. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

After the war my mom and dad had some work done my one of the German POWs as did most folks near the POW camp, he was treated like one of the family and he kept in touch when he went back to Germany. Mom and dad had more reason to hate Germans than a lot of folks but never did after the end of hostilities.

I have noticed in Germany and in France a distinct by some of a dislike of the British but then I'm not too keen on the British myself... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

11 below????!!! It got down to 12 above ....

"Hate" is a bad word.....I believe "mistrust" fits the feeling better...after all, people have been F ing over other people since the git go....the Indians were definitely F over.....in all reality, the Indians were a Stone Age people....a couple of hundred thousand spread out over the U.S.....

Could you imagine if our government was "nice" like Old Savage is, and let the Indians have the whole country except Long Island. How would 330,000,000 million people fit in on such a little piece of land...like, where would we shoot?...there would be no need to "hey Gunny, let's head upstate for some hunting".....or where would Jay ride his snowmobile?....Old Savage would no longer have a place to play golf......Harry's humongous garage would be reduced to something SB#1 lives in. GK would have to drive a car the size of a motorcycle.

Eventually, some of us would get the courage, jump on a canoe and head to the mainland and just take it!.

And that my fine friend is why we have cushy lives today! Thanks Gunny.

There's many people right here who would have been more happy if they were left alone to stay in their own country, running around in the sunshine with their loin cloths on, getting eaten by crocodiles and big snakes, eating monkeys, developing AIDS and Ebola but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we had to bring them here!
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK......tell me what the big feud is in Canada between the French and the English? When I was in Quebec in '77, people would not even tell us directions.

"Hate" is perpetrated by our leaders by propaganda so they can get what they want.....the average guy gets along just fine with anyone
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

GK you will get a kick out of this.
Today is National SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Aren't you supposed to be working?

I'm bored...think I'll take the Ruger Single Six in 32'mag and shoot off 100 rounds of 32 short.....1.5 grains of Bullseye....quiet.

Jay..you get ready! You have that 50 mile drive to do tonight!.....oh...oh...oh...we are the lucky ones.....(you)
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Sixer, this being politics is certainly the opinion page. I suggest you get a second opinion if I am “nice”. In my opinion you have misinterpreted and misstated that whole issue. You are an expert on old Colts and Winchesters and more. But, that does not appear to have any bleed over to these issues. ;-)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:35 am GK you will get a kick out of this.
Today is National SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY!
Why wasn't I given more notice? I certainly appreciate y'all sending those pesky tree rats over here, they have provided me with years of sport.... :D

Six, I remember an old lady (spinster) who live across the road from me when I was a kid, she told me she asked for directions in Quebec and the guy spat in her face.
I think it was 1759 the British kicked the French out.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The dog appreciating the squirrel.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

IT WAS LUNCH TIME!!
Yes if only WE were better armed...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Gunny.
Yes if only WE were better armed.

I have been reading a few books on the affect of European colonisation of North America, fascinating history of two very different worlds coming together.

OS Shirley's dog would be through the glass if the Squirrels got that close.. :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

He has tried but has been sufficiently disciplined to learn to control.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Parker and Winnie do their best to harass tree rats, Claro could care less about them.
I have a 5 foot box bay window in the kitchen, the JRT would stand on the arm of the couch with his front feet on the window sill, after many years of his pads polishing the polyurethane watching squirrels its smooth as glass. If he was there watching a squirrel I would unlock the window and slowly crank it open and he would be like a heat seaking missle on an intercept course to an enemy fighter! He truly had 1 purpose- KILL , anything and everything :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred, I say it like it is...FINE guns are about the only,thing I know so I'm off on most everything else.....I'm pretty handy at fixing things too.....carpentry, electrically, some plumbing, fixing cars and tractors.

But people? I'm the worst so I don't include any in my life except blood. You are nice though and the most intelligent, at least I think you are...same goes for the rest of the guys on the P.I. thread. Most everyone else are sheep as I can tell by how they get their vaccinations and buy cheap guns.

Went out and bought a new wheelbarrow...like I need another one....this one has mag wheels. :D it only came in gray so I'm gonna paint it before I put it in service.

This guy Meat Loaf who bought the farm....excellent singer but his songs made no sense.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Meat Loaf lived up here at some point.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

He lived at your place?.....did you take him golfing?.......
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Judy Garland. Frank Zappa, John Wayne also lived up here at various times. As did some stuntmen whose work you would recognize.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, let's see.......

Dwight Eisenhower came to my town when he was president.

In more recent times, the guy that wanted to marry his sister on the Sally Jesse Raphael show lived here.
Guess that isn't a big deal nowadays, though.

Oh! And we got the world's largest wooden Indian.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I got that beat Jay, President Trump's golf course is just a few miles away. Marine One was kept at the airport where Dad worked while The Prez was staying at the golf course. Dad got to know the secret service guys and the Marine pilots, he shook hands once with Da Man.

5 degrees here, we decided to not hunt until 10 today. Last week we kind of decided that we need to insulate our 'cabin' so the wood stove will make better heat. I said NO FIBERGLASS insulation. Why? Because the mice will get into it and never leave. Oh!

So yesterday was Claro's 9 birthday. Where has time gone?! I'm very glad she is still as full of P&V now as she was at 3. I hope I can keep her hunting at least a few more years. Ideally gotta get to breeding Parker and keep myself in huntin hounds.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

18 below here. I bet when we come into town it will be colder than that down by the river.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah, -18 thats too cold to bird hunt for sure! But its 4 here now and we are going!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hit 23 below in the truck. It's 20 below now. Colder here than in Jackman. That don't happen very often.
I haven't seen this much ice in the river in a long time. It doesn't seem like it's been colder this winter. We don't have as much snow as usual, so maybe that's why.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just wait until all that ice breaks up, cause lots of problems!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!