Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by fordwannabe »

Speaking of Junk! I got a package yesterday from ol Six. I open it expecting my chronograph instructions and a battery pack for my phone(I left them at his place when I went to buy a couple pounds of lead). I open the box and it has gravel, broken sticks, a piece of hose, a garden hose diverted, and my FAVORITE rubber dog doo! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? I gotta admit I laughed and laughed. Thanks for returning my stuff!
I was hoping for a single action, Winchester 45-90, 219 Zipper but wasn’t expecting that! Hahahah. Next time I go to Jacks. I will make sure my Rossi 357 with suppressor is my truck gun that day! I know how much he loves them🥰
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Glad you found it but don’t send it. I bought another pair already. Thank you though.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Good ole 6 toad me he used some high quality "filler" for the box..he says the "y" hose is good but he's got a mess of them. The gravel is from his driveway and supposed to come from the area you left skid marks. :D

Taste the dog doo.....it's a tootsie roll

:D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ha! That's funny!!

The people we are doing the kitchen for showed us a picture yesterday of a kitchen renovation, the counter tops were off and in the 'dead corner' ( must have been before corner cabinets with lazy susans) was a skeleton stuffed down in the hole. Imagine being the crew removing the counters- that would get yer heart going!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I received a package in the mail from Sixgun the other day . He was nice enough to send me 6 rounds of 33 wcf for the Winchester 1886. I'm going to pick up the Winchester this weekend. This way I could run a few rounds thru her! There was a few other things in the package that baffled me! There was a coupon for 20% off of a Rossi 92 if used before May 1st. There was also a 5x7 autographed glossy of Sammy Davis jr. That was very kind and greatly appreciated! I'll have to find a really nice frame for this wonderful surprise! I'm not sure but it looks like he's right in the middle of Old Black Magic or The Candyman! It will be cherished family heirloom passed down throughout the century's! What a swell guy! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Well JOG...sure glad you enjoyed the photograph.....sorry i didn't have time to frame it. How about the other photo? I notice you make no mention of it....the one with me and Al Sharpton shaking hands and putting on our demonstration outfits getting ready for the big rally where we closed off the New York expressway.

(The coupon is a misprint and was thrown out by Rossi. It's supposed to say "just pay 20% of wholesale".)

Yep...JOG fits right in! Welcome JOG.....llleeeeeeeeeeeettttt the party begin......(invitational only) 🌈😩🌈. .... 😇😜😇
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

First Rossi's now rainbows- im getting a little concerned about you Jack !??!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I need to find out how to stop one dog from starting fights. Our three Irish Terrier/Rat Terrier mixes are kept outside. So is our rescued part Ridgeback. The smallest Irish/Rat terrier mix, a female, is always starting fights with the other dogs. Yesterday she got too close to the Ridgeback and started barking. He had her down and screaming for help in about 3 seconds. If sbe would have shut up and stopped moving, he would have let her go. Her brother and sister came to rescue her, and I had to break it up before the brother got seriously injured. The Ridgeback let her go and had him by the head before I could get there. The ridgeback is less than 70 pounds, but the male terrier is about 40 pounds. I had to pick them both up at once by yanking the Ridgeback up by the skin on the back of his neck. I got them separated and put the little female in a crate in the house. The male has been OK since then. The other dogs do not fight unless she is out there. She runs up to one of them and starts barking. Starting things that get you hurt is not always wise.

Stupid dog!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:46 pm First Rossi's now rainbows- im getting a little concerned about you Jack !??!
It took this long?? :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sounds like the little one has a Nepolean complex- out to prove herself. Terriers are tough with other dogs, my jack would fight with any dog he saw! Was funny to see him hanging from the neck of the neighbors Great Pyrenees.
I'm guessing its a power play, if they really aren't drawing blood maybe let them work it out- under supervision of course.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The Ridgeback drew some blood on her and her brother. Both seem fine today. The two males seem OK with each other unless she starts trouble.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:14 pm The Ridgeback drew some blood on her and her brother. Both seem fine today. The two males seem OK with each other unless she starts trouble.

Piller,
The little female is scared. Many dogs react with fear by being aggressive. To the casual eye, the little female appears aggressive when in fact she is scared. Keep and eye on her as the bigger dogs will kill her. When the males get all riled up they lose sense of what their "masters" have taught them and instinct kicks in where they will kill until the atmospheric threat is gone.

You may have to keep them separated. It could wind up costing you a big vet bill.

Me and mom go to the bank and get cashiers checks to pay the county taxes then take those checks to another bank where they do the stamping..blah..blah...then cruise on over to Home Depot to pick up LED light bulbs, Simple Green, blah..blah...there's this customer asking me questions of LED's and electric consumption..blah..blah...I explained it to him and the guy kept talking.......I walk three aisles away to the air tools and here comes this guy pretending to be looking at the same stuff..I nod my head and walk to another aisle to where the plywood is as I'm getting ready to build a complicated giant silencer with baffles, insulation and I need 3/4" plywood........here comes this guy again.....he looked like he never had a friend before and just wanted to talk while I'm trying to figure this stuff up in my head as to how much I needed...blah...blah.....

Couldn't wait to get out of there.....whacko's.
Model A Uzi’s
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:25 pm Well JOG...sure glad you enjoyed the photograph.....sorry i didn't have time to frame it. How about the other photo? I notice you make no mention of it....the one with me and Al Sharpton shaking hands and putting on our demonstration outfits getting ready for the big rally where we closed off the New York expressway.

(The coupon is a misprint and was thrown out by Rossi. It's supposed to say "just pay 20% of wholesale".)

Yep...JOG fits right in! Welcome JOG.....llleeeeeeeeeeeettttt the party begin......(invitational only) 🌈😩🌈. .... 😇😜😇
Your right Six, I should have mentioned the photo of you and Sharpton. That was during his fat rap phase! You guys look great in your matching crushed powder blue Valore sweat suits with matching hat's! Looks like your busting a move ! glade you survived the demonstration! I thought a honky cop would try to open up your head with a night stick!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy.....
Oh Lordy....

I met my match! "Crushed powder blue valore sweat suits" :D :D ......come on Gunny...laugh!... ...

How about Joe Biden flopping around on the airplane steps...goop, deboop, keblojk, whack!......Fox News is running it non stop..........GOOD...remember Ford, Reagan and Trump walking slowly down the ramp....CNN said Trump had brain problems.......I can see Trump down at Mar-a-Lago laughing his butt off.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man! Ole Six and AL Sharpton!

Heyyyyyy! Wouldn't that of made a great 70's variety show? :D
Run it right after Sonny and Cher!

Or maybe a couple rappers!
Naut2SharpTon!

I know, I know! I gotta get back to work, but that was just too good to leave alone.

Oh man! I'm gonna laugh all night. I tell ya, this is where it's at!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I always thought his name was just a way of telling us that Al is not mentally sharp, and he weighs a ton.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Al Sharpton USED to weigh a ton....looks like cancer or aids is eating him up.....like that fat guy on channel 10 that used to weigh 400 pounds and now weighs about what his IQ is....somewhere around 80. Happens to all those fat guys and their heart...it's like putting a lawn mower engine in a dump truck ...eventually.....poof!___________________________________........

Jay...your working bro....what did you do all week?.....I got something your gonna like....ain't much.....be expecting a package whenever I decide to get around to it.......
Model A Uzi’s
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Six, How do you re-prime those cartridges?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

3leggedturtle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:24 pm Six, How do you re-prime those cartridges?
I don't...I just shoot em up and buy more...running around $40 a round....I'll load up the '86 and blast away, tin cans, bottles, rocks..anything... I usually shoot up 75-100 rounds on any given day. I have a couple of crates of these left over from the Wounded Knee Massacre...army surplus.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah well the crushed blue velour changes everything! - now that's funny...

Internal primed, haven't seen one of those-ever!

Yard work today, put up the plow, dig out the lawn tractor. Pick up sticks, blow leaves. Gotta do something productive so I can go shoot ZZs tomorrow. Hope the range has some Ammo, I want to get a flat just to have on hand.

Set the kitchen island , last of the cabinets on this kitchen job. This house must have been built by drunks! The kitchen floor is nowhere near flat, forget level! The island was touching the floor on one side, shimmed up about 5/8" over 5 feet! Stone guys coming Tuesday to template the counter tops.

Hey Jay how many guys are on your shift? Does the company make you guys mask up or do any of the supposedly safe stuff? Talked to a buddy of mine in MO , not 1 bit of chicom bs there. Go out to restaurants,bars, shopping, gun shows whatever ya want. I still see people in their own cars masked up. Heck saw a guy in his own home yesterday wearing a mouth diaper.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey bud,
Just me and the guy I ride with. Nice and quiet. They do the mask BS but because it's only us two we don't have to.
I went to the hardware store here in town thus week and they had a sign on the door in big letters saying NO MASKS ALLOWED. Nice!

I'm heading to bed man! I'm beat. :D
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

How about The Six and Sharp Variety Hour following the Sunny and Cher Show! Or perhaps the Jack & Al comedy Hour! Mabey Six and Sharpton could try there version of who's on first! I would truly enjoy Sixgun doing a duet with Sammy Davis Jr. The chorus could be preformed by Sonny Bono and The Al Sharpton Singers. You just don't come across quality television like that these day's! Not since the Ethel Merman and Ernest Borgne Sing Along during our bicentennial year has tv been so enjoyable! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

JOG wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:13 am How about The Six and Sharp Variety Hour following the Sunny and Cher Show! Or perhaps the Jack & Al comedy Hour! Mabey Six and Sharpton could try there version of who's on first! I would truly enjoy Sixgun doing a duet with Sammy Davis Jr. The chorus could be preformed by Sonny Bono and The Al Sharpton Singers. You just don't come across quality television like that these day's! Not since the Ethel Merman and Ernest Borgne Sing Along during our bicentennial year has tv been so enjoyable! :D
My ears hurt just thinking about that :lol:
Actually they could do a gospel show, Six giving sermons about selecting antique guns and rev al spewing hate & lies.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:59 pm Al Sharpton USED to weigh a ton....looks like cancer or aids is eating him up.....like that fat guy on channel 10 that used to weigh 400 pounds and now weighs about what his IQ is....somewhere around 80. Happens to all those fat guys and their heart...it's like putting a lawn mower engine in a dump truck ...eventually.....poof!___________________________________........

Jay...your working bro....what did you do all week?.....I got something your gonna like....ain't much.....be expecting a package whenever I decide to get around to it.......
I didn't do much all week. I did try that 3" 44, but that was about it.
Work is a disaster so far tonight. Everything broke down. Hotter than the hinges of hades in here. Probably cause it's 50 degrees out and feels like summer.
Hey thanks buddy! I'm all excited now! I can't wait to see. Mostly cause I know you're crazy so I don't dare guess. 🤪
I will have to send you something back!
This kinda fun will be illegal soon!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So who can answer this question-
Why is it that dog fanny burbs( most always) dont make any sound ?

Give up?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:35 am
3leggedturtle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:24 pm Six, How do you re-prime those cartridges?
I don't...I just shoot em up and buy more...running around $40 a round....I'll load up the '86 and blast away, tin cans, bottles, rocks..anything... I usually shoot up 75-100 rounds on any given day. I have a couple of crates of these left over from the Wounded Knee Massacre...army surplus.
You are the richest smartest and coolest person i know! Didnt even need coffee 1st to laugh at that one..... :mrgreen:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:00 pm So who can answer this question-
Why is it that dog fanny burbs( most always) dont make any sound ?

Give up?
Do I really want to know? :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

About the dog passing gas....what I do know is that Miss Apple seems to hold it all in until we get in the Jeep.....we went out today and tha dog blasted away...SBD's..... (silent but deadly)

My wife said she heard a cat blast one a couple of years back...she said it sounded like a ffffttttt....similar to a fire cracker that didn't go off.......when we had horses you could hear them a hundred yards away.

Gotta go....Jesse Jackson is calling.......----006
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Reminds me of the old joke about the 4 old men sitting in a donut shop while drinking coffee and eating donuts. First one said: It is whomb! Second one said: No, it is whoomb! Third one said: You are both wrong. It is Wooombbb! Fourth one was just about to speak when a 20 something woman a couple of tables over jumped up and shouted: IT IS SPELLED WOMB! and she left in a fancy late model huff.
The old men just looked at each other for about 30 seconds, and then the fourth one said: How would she know? Has she ever heard an elephant fanny burp?
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes, SBD for sure! Parker seems to wait until she has cozyed up to me. She will burn your nose hairs!
It's an easy answer- they don't have cheeks! No rattling ,vibrating , reverberating flesh to bounce off of. Miss Apple is just sharing her enthusiasm for a Jeep ride. My Dixie used to have what Larry the cable guy called walkin fanny burbs, just tootin along as she went up the stairs.
Dad always said ' glad elephants don't fly' .

Ok enough of that, Jay how/what was the cause of your disaster at work?

Coffee time, gotta get a move on this morning, ZZ birds to be shot today! 2 races today, 10 birds with 12ga and 10 birds with 28 ga. Gonna be fun on a bun!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny.
Oh, just equipment issues. We run mostly Liechti 5 axis twin spindle Turbomills. We have used Liechti machines in various forms, from single spindle to 6 spindle, since 1997. They are nice, but very quirky and temperamental. Like anything German.
It doesn't help that G.E. (morons) treat them like sledgehammers. They lost about 5 spindles last week at 45k a pop. This is why I left machining and went to inspection in the first place. The biggest difference now is I just don't care that much.
Just runnin the clock out buddy.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...management knows that too.....on "running out the clock".....watch your back...management knows your an expensive commodity on the pay roll and your "buddies" want your seniority and will talk nice to your face then run back and tell management and pump the story up......

The bro's have it right and have "marginality" down to a science.........just be marginal, come into work everyday, do what they tell you and collect dat check and you'll be able to do what I did.......pay me the same rate & benefits to stay home at 62....

But you know that. :D ----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah gotcha- chimps running the machinery! :lol:

Well the Perazzi wasn't up to the task this morning! A lousy 7x10. Wasn't good enough to make the money. Then we shot 28 ga! My lowley ol Ruger Red Label won the day... well there was a tie between me and another guy with 8x10. Split the $. I also had the second long run so I got some more loot back. Cost me 150 to shoot, walked away with 73 bucks. Not a great day but fantastic weather!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh I know!
Luckily, the bar is so low its easy to shine.
Me and my bud are the only two on weekend nights. On days there is this one old hillbilly guy all alone. He is great and will not compromise his beliefs for any reason. Us three get a lot of work done. Plus, my buddy and I are inspectors so we can go down there and keep that cleaned up.
Most people today suck. They'd rather sit around and while. Makes it easy for this wore out ol hick to look good haha.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Well... while y'all were just generally making noise to hear yourselves jabber away at one another, I went out shooting the past couple of days... Mowed the yard and pastures for the first time this years... okay, mostly just knocked down the early weeds! But... hey! It's starting to look green around here!

Put my AWA Lightning in .44-40 thru it's paces on Friday... Seems to like to impact about 2 inches right and 3 inches high... one of these days I'll do a sight adjustment to bring that impact back to the left... (I'll leave the elevation alone, I like to hold under what I'm shooting at so I can SEE it!

Yesterday was the monthly "Wild Bunch" match! 1911s, 1897s and for me... my AWA Lighting! Yesterday they held a special class called "Teddy Roosevelt"... substituting a Winchester 94 for the pistol cartridge lever or pump gun! I took my Trapper! They suggested using downloaded rounds... my 2200fps 150s don't qualify!

One stage was all SHOTGUN! 17 targets in a random "woods walk" type format! It was pretty exciting for me, about 12 of the 25 rounds in my shotgun belt were Black Powder! On a cool, still, morning in the woods, that smoke hangs around... I actually had to wait for it to drift off to see the next target! But, I was laughing and havin' a "large" Texas time! 18 shots for 17 targets... not bad for an old man!

After lunch we held the usual Bolt Action Military rifle match! I used my fairly new-to-me 1903A3! .30-06, 173 grain cast GC loaded to about 1500 fps... I forgot my stripper clips and could only borrow one... who knw that handloading a 1903 required some kind of "precision"? Had all sorts of trouble picking up round #4! But.. still shot clean! (Somewhere between the 1st and second video clips I lost the recording of a round or two)!

Last edited by Griff on Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Whoa pal! And you think that compares to discussing dog fanny burbs? What planet are you living on ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And ... Until Six sends me my primo, not take down, 32-20 92 Win , Rossis are King.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sixman knows, two sides play the game. The accountants don't care about you ... be wise!

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:15 pm And ... Until Six sends me my primo, not take down, 32-20 92 Win , Rossis are King.
:D
Yep, He keeps telling me he's gonna send me his best Winchester 92 in 32-20, to 'prove' to me how much better it is than my Rossi 357, but I'm beginning to lose faith. I go out to the end of the driveway with my Joe Biden lunchbox, and sit there in the grass beside the mailbox all day waiting for UPS or FedEx or someone to drop off the 'better than Rossi' gun, but it's been six months now, and all I've gotten was nuts with chiggers (last fall) and frostbite (this winter).

I think maybe all his gunroom pictures are photoshopped - how much work would it be to take a really cool Rossi and digitally alter it so it says 'Winchester' on it...? Have any of you guys really been to his place...? I'm wondering if he isn't just living in Pittsburgh in grandma's basement with a bunch of AirSoft guns and some Rossi's. :o
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You drank too much tonight.....take two rossi's and call me in the morning. If you have trouble getting them down, just run some hot water over them and they will melt like the wicked witch of the east.

All that matters is that Gunny shot well today and recouped part of his loot. That's the mark of an expert. Some go to their grave never knowing the feeling of the thrill of victory, only the agony of defeat.

Griff....Stretch the mag spring or better yet, replace it....00 Buck
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

AJ , it is clear. He has Rossi Envy. You know how that affects people in its various forms from clinical practice. OK, but you have to take the take down.

Rossi Envy, very common these days ... there is no preventative or prophylactic ... watch them take off on that one. ;-)

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Mr ole savage.....good ole Six went to bed...he called me to tell you that you had better get your spare bedroom and your balcony ready.......Gavin Newsome signed an executive order that requires all building owners to house one family of beaners......that means your practice too.....they would love sleeping on that fancy $5,000 table you have there.

They are coming over by the tens of thousands with an expectation of TWO MILLION in S.Cal. alone!!! No stoppages...just being released for the current inhabitants to house, feed, educate and transport so get your oil changed in your Jeep. Oh! They are putting up tent cities on golf courses so when your using the green and the ball hits a "brown obstacle" you can claim an alibi... :D Birdman
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Funny you should say that. I was earlier thinking my "friends with vacation homes .. down the shore ... should do just that.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your good Fred...nothing to worry about. Joe Biden just signed a bill that allows all immigrants who just crossed the border without inspection of Covid to be housed in hotels at taxpayers expense.(that's for real)

Lordy.......I am sooooooooo glad I'm nowhere near any of that fiasco..............006
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

They have put a bunch in Dallas. The Kay Bailey Hutchison Center. There are quite a few with CoVid. The numbers in Texas are going to go up because of the infected 21 year old unaccompanied minors coming in. Dr. Flatulence will try to force Texas into another shutdown.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Why don't we over take Mexico! Let's go there and demand 3 hots & a cot, doctors at our disposal and we can do it all by force- the great pumpkin army is better equipped than the Mexican army.

As for the Rossi/ Winchester debate, I have neither so send me the Rossi's and Winchesters for unbiased testing. Heck send me Marlins also- I'll do in depth detailed head to head trials.

Always loved black powder season, calm cold morning and ya drop the hammer of a big fat doe and after the shot ya gotta duck & dive around that cloud of wonderful white smoke trying to see if you hit the deer! And the smell, is there anything that smells better?!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The paper hull shotgun shells just after shooting are one of the best smells ever.
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

piller wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:49 amThe paper hull shotgun shells just after shooting are one of the best smells ever.
I used to load those red Federals until there was a ring of holes around the bottom... :P :P :P Not really cheap, just frugal...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:49 am The paper hull shotgun shells just after shooting are one of the best smells ever.

Several times a year I'll shoot a couple just for the smell....I'll keep em in my pocket for a week or so until I get tired of carting them around. Takes me back to the sixties when that's about all we had....the rich guys were shooting plastic while we had to use up old stock.

My grandfather was quarantined in 1912 in NY until he was shown to have no diseases. He had a quality trade, could speak English and had gold in his pockets.......Donald Trump said it right...[today]...."They are not sending us their best and brightest". Nothing is going to change with the immigrants......people are scared to say anything for fear of losing their jobs or sounding racist.

My guess is most people will let them camp in their yards and even borrow their cars....or date their daughters.....soooooo scared of being called politically incorrect.

Glad I live where I do and nowhere near any of that crazy stuff.

Enough of that...it's 60 and bright sunshine...ooooooo I win!!!! I'll take number 843 please, with the hand carved ivories.
Model A Uzi’s