Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy thank you!
We were going to build the bottom frame from 4x4s originally. I switched to 2x8 floor joists instead. The reason was to gain height so I wouldn't need wheel wells
I have the end walls built. The front is up and sheathed. I have half of one of the long sides built and ready to stand and tie in. The roof im going to truss and then strap because I'm going to use metal screw down roofing. I'm probably done for this week as we are getting a lot of much needed rain.......finally.
I sincerely appreciate your offer my friend. I know if I showed up tomorrow and needed anything you would help. Jay don't forget. :D

So, went down to the middle kids place last night to help put in one of those under cabinet microwaves. That went pretty slick. The oldest boy met us there and afterwards we all went to supper at a brew house and pizza place. We had a great time. Laughing and hackin on each other. People listening must have thought we was quite the bunch. No snowflakes in this family boys!
It'll be great to have the WHOLE gang together next month in Wyoming. We are all meeting out there for a week. A big ole hick holiday! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Metal roof is "da way" to go......as humans, we are never satisfied with our first build or buy or whatever......you know, we buy a new Jeep and then put another 10K in B.S or fun items.........it's called "accessorizing"......My son is the worst person in the world to pee away money on accessorizing......410 gear?.....no way....got to be .538's with a bullet proof transfer case...on and on..you get it....

So, on to "accessorizing" your new huntin' cabin.........

You will have steps with a small landing to da doe...(I love Ebonics as I've never even seen an illiterate 60 IQ Russian who can butcher the Kings English as well as those imports....

Oh! "Da doe" means "to the door". ...there will be lots of down time where you sit around, drink, tell stories, fa.rt, whatnot.....YOU NEED A PORCH......so, in keeping with the standards of portability, a few eye bolts to the top of the trailer with some paracord holding a 14 x 20 heavy duty tarp....slightly bigger if your making a meth lab.

Sitting underneath it, slamming down 16 pounders and listen to the rain drops hitting the metal roof and tarp about beats any relaxation methods out there.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah......you got me figgered out buddy.
Yeah, I thought about a "porch" and steps with axle and wheels that fold down and lock. Then when I move the trailer I can tow the porch with the 4 wheeler.
The roof for the porch will mount high on the wall over the door with hinges. When not there it folds over the door and locks. Then you swing it up and support poles fold down and hold it up.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Support poles! Woah! Your uppity! That's what nearby trees are for......you could even park the Jeep nearby and use the D rings on the bumper with some heavy duty clothes pins to hold it on....

I spent the whole day making a couple of pillars for the end of the driveway...one on each side......made them from recycled boards from a previous horse fence. Even have a few solar power lights on the top and sides....made them tonight and partially painted them.....finish up tomorrow.........even got new stick on reflective letters ....."396" for the street address on one pillar and K.E.E.P. O.U.T. for the other.......lawyer told me that...they have been warned....

I turned the Mojack 750 Pro tractor lift into a sawhorse.....just slide off the thingys that hold the wheel and pop on some boards....works great! Then I was running the table saw and got sawdust all over the floor.....I had to f.art so I bent down real close and let loose...poof! Saw dust went flying! Should have made a video.......

Came in to take a shower and eat around midnight.....mom says, "lookie out da window"....State boy had someone pulled over out front.....---00.....there's no too much around here and my guess some idiot ran the stop sign thinking, "who's gonna see at 12 am in a 1/4 horse town.

I tell ya..never a dull day.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Pillars!?
That's some kinda fancy pants dooryard. You're gonna look like them rich folks that live around you. Next thing you know, you'll be wearing new jeans, polishing your work boots, and having an indoor two holer! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Couldn't sleep.....in bed at 2 and up at 8....I'm usually a 9-10 hr guy....

I have no idea but why do you have to pee me off so early in the morning! NEW JEANS??!!!.....POLISH DA WOKE BOOTS???!!!.......INSIDE TWO HOLER??!!.....First, I have around 8-10 pairs of new jeans with the stickers on them....the "stretcheys" ...34-30 ...I don't wear new jeans as the ones from the 1980's are doing fine........next,.....can't polish the Redwings, they are a gray suede..besides, they are new also.......LAST...2 holer??!! THAT PEE's me off....now I have to throw away all my five gallon buckets?

Ain't dat somethin' how we guys are....$400 boots, $200 hand made money belt (have 2)....fancy solid brass belt buckle and a 2nd Amendment hat..............and not a nickels worth of clothes in between.

Well, got to wipe down some $15,000 Winchesters and Colts....you take care buddy....Have a great day!

44 years ago, on this date, I was laying in the hospital for a 2-3 week "tour of duty" with a brand new red Trans Am with 4,000 miles on it in a thousand pieces. I can still go to the tree I hit (a 150 year old Beech) and find pieces of red car.----00

Yea, good ole "Old Grand Dad" will do those things
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah that had to have sucked! Not only getting hurt, but trashing a very cool car. I loved those old Trans-Ams.
Had a buddy that had a 6.6 auto. For a post smog car, they were fast!

Well.....back to work tonight. Gotta take a nap before being up all night. If work isn't a disaster, I will be back later boys!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm embarrassed now, just got back from helping Shirley with some shopping and I actually bought some new jeans and a shirt (cause it had two button down pockets).
I even polished my pull on dealer boots last night. Please tell me how I can make amends... :oops:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK...I'll tell ya how to make amends....go drink some tea!....I was watching the Military History Channel on a segment from the ww2 battle, Market Garden. Anyway, there's all kinds of chaos and during the chaos, an American GI took cover behind a building where there's an Englishman soldier with a little stove boiling tea....The GI says, "like, WTF are you doing drinking tea in the middle of a major battle?". The Englishman laughed and told him..."TEA TIME".... :D

I can understand a smoke break or a bourbon break....

Well GK, you guys there do have much more class than we do.....a few years back I got to know a Frenchman with his Chinese wife...both wonderful people who could speak 3 languages each.....young too, maybe 35......after several hours of shooting and talking I asked them, "be honest, what do the French think of Americans...do they think we all are a bunch of gun totin' cowboys?"

As these people had class they didn't bust up laughing like I would....in very nice and slowly chosen words, "well, you Americans are very spirited."---00

You wear shirts with buttons??!!
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Everything stops for tea over here .... :lol: I once watched a candid camera program on TV were they put a flying saucer near this woman's house and when the alien emerged from the UFO the lady asked him if he would like a cup of tea :!: for real... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What time is tea time???

The first Bud lasts the first two holes. The second finishes coming to hole 7. The third lasts through the last three holes. 106° today.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

11am and 4pm are the official tea times but if somebody has got a brew on then its tea time.... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Bud schedule can vary too.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm up....I'm up!
It's coffee time now! I actually like tea too. However, I have no doubt what we call tea in the US would not pass muster in Britain. We are lucky up here cause we have access to tea from Canada witch is worlds better than our slop.

Now....button down shirts....
It is completely acceptable as long as they are left untucked and unbuttoned over a T-shirt. Bonus points if it's to cover a pistol.
I do this most of the time with a chamois or canvas shirt. Have since high school. I also use this as a layer with a red (or green) checked wool coat. This is basically my uniform and has been since I was in high school. This will cover a wide range of Temps and stays warm when wet. It also gives you something to take off indoors and still have a cover garment. You don't look like a moron with a parka on in a 70 degree restaurant. Just screams GUN.
Hick smarts! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Never had a decent cup of tea while in Arizona, thought it was the water :?
My shirt hasn't got button down collar it's got button down pockets so I don't lose stuff when doing something athletic, plus it is plaid in Fall colors for obvious reasons.... :lol:
I always wear a T-shirt under under my shirt often T-shirts with pictures of Willy's Jeeps on. I'm not allowed to carry anything dangerous but the shirt does do a good job of hiding what I'm not allowed to carry... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I doubt it was the water buddy. :D

Yeah, I definitely like pockets with buttons. I may not button it, but I like a flap. I have a heavy Carhartt shirt I like but it just has open pockets. At least they are deep.

Ooooohhhhh. Big bonus points for wearing Jeep T-shirts!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What constitutes a decent cup of tea ?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

All this yapping and I still don't know what a button is....zippers, laces, Velcro and snaps is as fancy as I get.......

Dang fox was watching TV with us....looking through the window.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wait.....
You were watching Fox......with a fox?
Or you were watching a fox.....watch Fox?

Now I don't know what a button is. My head hurts.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Velcro, is one thing I would love to de invent, I can't stand anything with Velcro on it. :twisted: zips can be too dangerous so Buttons rule.... :D

A decent cup of tea is like a decent cup of coffee, some folks can make it some folks can't. To me a decent cup of tea is hot, strong, fairly sweet with only a little milk and no stinking Earl Grey either but each to their own.

Some degenerates over here have started drinking Cider and Beer with added fruit juice, now obviously some snowflakes like it but not for me, kinda like saying a woman could be a man or vice versa too weird for my old fashioned brain to take in.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:00 am Velcro, is one thing I would love to de invent, I can't stand anything with Velcro on it. :twisted: zips can be too dangerous so Buttons rule.... :D

A decent cup of tea is like a decent cup of coffee, some folks can make it some folks can't. To me a decent cup of tea is hot, strong, fairly sweet with only a little milk and no stinking Earl Grey either but each to their own.

Some degenerates over here have started drinking Cider and Beer with added fruit juice, now obviously some snowflakes like it but not for me, kinda like saying a woman could be a man or vice versa too weird for my old fashioned brain to take in.... :lol:
This is why we are friends.

Yes. My coffee is black. Absolutely nothing in it, and strong. I like tea the same way.
Now, when we get the "good stuff", it's from Canada and is loose leaf in a foil brick. King Cole is the brand we usually get. We have a special agate pot that is all it's used for. You could probably make 10 pots without putting any more tea in it. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, thanks for the guidance on the tea. We had a couple English friends. Wondered what the preferred brands were. Earl Grey not my preference.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:56 am gk, thanks for the guidance on the tea. We had a couple English friends. Wondered what the preferred brands were. Earl Grey not my preference.
Twinings tea is excellent but my favourite tea is Yorkshire Tea. Jay, I used to have a teapot like that too...... :lol:
2549-2T.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

that-monster.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Yorkshire, have ancestors from there. Used to be a lot of iron mining there.

Here is the tea closet, my wife’s doing but daughters may have had some imput. I usually drink Lipton, a Black Cut and Orange Pekoe blend in a flow thru tea bag.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

For regular tea bags around the house, we get Twinnings. It's pretty good. I like black. My wife Likes Earl Grey.
I can't stand that stuff. :D

I'm sure, just like the Shipyard beer, it isn't the same as yours in England.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Probably illegal in Jolly Olde certainly in Cali but an expensive and unusual possible for Tea Time if you also have crumpets.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Cali news, prisoners suing to have prison shut down.

https://share.newsbreak.com/1mj6rcgu

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:17 am Cali news, prisoners suing to have prison shut down.

https://share.newsbreak.com/1mj6rcgu
I thought that prison sounded ideal for those that reject polite society...... 8) mind you I'd be one of them if the cops found me with that crumpet cutter.. :(
6c1a357ade2b4df8a00ac2635bfc122da80fd0261da56470a3b3aff1590c52b7.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Crumpet Cutter is all the talk on one of the knife forums for/against.

And while that is not legal, this is.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Got this from Jolly Olde

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS I like that Kentucky Bowie, I guess me and Crocodile Dundee would call it " a knife".... 8)
Shirley has a Linder Bowie and I have a Sheffield Bowie, we both have, I won't say a collection but a lot of knives... :D
As we ain't allowed handguns we both have Glock knives which are pretty indestructible for use in unpleasant social situations.
IMG_20220820_180435.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, both Glocks, serrated and underrated?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Mine is a black 78 plain blade Shirley has a green 81 with the saw back blade.
Shirley's Glock, mine is back home in Hampshire.
IMG_20220820_184343.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Neat, the Glock knife has an interesting story behind it. I will look up Hampshire.

We have all the names over time but little sense of where they are.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So it would seem you are in Pinball Wizard country, SoHo down to Brighton ..,

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can vouch for Jay and his black coffee....I believe he still remembers me looking at him funny when I axed him what he wanted in da coffee.......

Seriously, I don't get it with the "quality issue" with tea. If GK can have the best tea and Jay can get good stuff from Canada, why can't the Americans get it?.....after all, we can get screws made in China delivered the next day. Do politicians get kickbacks from Lipton? Somewhere, somehow, there's American corruption behind it all.

Well.....gots the new driveway pillars installed....although the picture doesn't show it well, you can read a newspaper within 10' of either pillar......

Ain't I nice, and always welcoming strangers? It's not me naturally....people made me this way...----00

I don't want anyone to be misunderstood.... :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looks good buddy!
And yes, you are right regarding corruption. Take two identical products and look at the ingredients. The difference between the US version and other countries is ours is full of chemicals and stuff you can't identify.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Six, good job, impossible to miss the KEEP OUT sign.... 8) over here we would need it in ten different languages :(

If I ever get across the pond again I'll be sure to pack some British tea..... I'll just stay well away from Boston... :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:17 pm Hey Six, good job, impossible to miss the KEEP OUT sign.... 8) over here we would need it in ten different languages :(

If I ever get across the pond again I'll be sure to pack some British tea..... I'll just stay well away from Boston... :D
Just stop by for a cup of King Cole buddy. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you my fine compadres! Must have been the off brand supermarket tea that gave me all of the energy. (I too, like tea but it doesn't give me the buzz that coffee does)

I took the day off......other than cutting #2 I accomplished little. Anything...ANYTHING is better than what I did for 44 years, always looking over my shoulder to see who was sneaking up with a knife in their hand attempting to get my seniority.

I need Jay to weigh in on this....Hey Jay, how's this for a redneck dinner? Mom drove up to the Amish market and got us salad, veal cutlets (2 BIG ones each)....double scoop of mashed potatoes with gravy, orange juice, cole slaw ......all quality food...for $46.

Yep! The dogs eat with us. :D ----00

Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Had visitors this morning
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey now! What's wrong with that buddy? That's some solid eatin right there! We got a bunch of Amish up here now. They are moving in in drove due to the "cheap land" :shock:
They make good stuff. We stopped at a big store they had when we was down to my wife's aunts. So, kinda in your area. It was pretty nice. They had a big building with everything inside. All ours are just stands beside the road. Probably because they aren't as established here yet.

Looks yummy harry. Leavin em "on the hoof" saves room in the freezer. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....Harry is not as redneck as we are......he will do it right and wait till huntin' season.....well, we do too......just a suggestion though...Harry ......just funnel 'em to a fenced off area and hold em there until opening day....

Dogs are all passed out from eating.....we make em plates just like ours.

To hell with people, I'll take dogs..every time....Somewhat distant non blood SIL on my wife's side died yesterday....74 y.o.......drank a fifth of Captain Jack's rum and smoked 2 packs of cigs everyday as long as I've known her....more than 50 years.......I'd say that's a pretty good age........

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry for your loss buddy. Let the wife know too.
Yeah. I always thought that was a "well balanced diet" for many in these parts.
I'm always amazed at some folks I know that live in a way that would kill me in a week, yet make it to old age. I always wonder how old they'd of got if they took care of themselves.
It's common up here.....most likely everywhere I guess. People treat themselves awful.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Welcome visitors Harry very nice, put out some grub and keep 'em coming.... :D
Sorry for your loss Jack.
Now mashed potatoes and gravy are much better for you than cigarettes, my dad and brother were both very heavy smokers, dad passed at 67 brother at 66.
I gave up in my thirties and I'm still kicking, if life gets too tedious I'll start smoking again it's slower than a bullet and more enjoyable :lol:
Jay, I've never heard of King Cole tea, would love to try it :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Must be a Canada only thing, maybe? It's quite good. Very full, but we brew strong anyway. :D

Well I saw 2 things that surprised me on the way home this morning.
First was an old fella driving a beautiful series 1 Land Rover. It was OD green with a green canvas top. It was a thing of beauty buddy. Got a good look cause he weren't setting and speed records. :D

Second was a maple tree that was all turned. :shock:
Holy smokes
The old saying here in town holds true. Last night was the end of the fair here in town. The old saying is that when the fair leaves winter starts the next day. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I occasionally see one or two series ones in daily use but they are getting scarcer :( and the leaves are turning here too after that heatwave we had.
s-l500.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you gentlemen but it was a life of luxury for Beth...don't believe she worked since she was maybe 25.....always drove a Lincoln sedan...about 80 feet long until they shortened em up a bit.....that really is something though....60 years of serious abuse and she always had a smile on her face....here I am, 68, near perfect health.....and I'm miserable most of the time...oh well.

Thanks to GK, mom is on the hunt for Yorkshire Tea.......we have had maybe 20 yorkies over the years and they were her favorite dogs...she likes tea....thanks GK.

On to Jayster......that guy in the Land Rover is YOU in 25 years, still cruising along in the Gladiator with 400,000 miles on it. You get around while I'm a hermit in my shell.

Maple tree turning? THATS scary....seem like you were just plowing the driveway......Bless you my son for I would be a statistic in Maine.------006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm. Or what you call "up on politic".....while I know more than most I'm still learning and today I learned there's not a dime between the democrats and republicans......like, for instance, while the darkies were burning down the country, why did the Republicans go and hide? ...Today I learned Mitch McConnels wife is a chink who's father has extensive ties to China's elite. Her father is also a billionaire. While a cabinet member in the Trump Administration she bought stock in the Vulcan Co. which supplies materials for building roads...and she was the Transportation secretary.

All those f are crooked.

My wife calls Mitch Mcconnell a "chinless mole"......he also needs to go or have a heart attack. Young blood like Matt Gaetz.-----00

After awhile, the pieces of the puzzle all come together....get elected....go to Washington ....and become filthy rich..
Model A Uzi’s