Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes dude! You're a neat freak! I KNEW all that hillbilly talk was an act! :D
When the cats puke on the steps, I let the dogs out and they eat it. Problem solved. :D

I will say, however, the one thing I can't abide is dog poop all over the lawn or dooryard. I HATE that. Every bit gets picked up. Nothing infuriates me more than stepping in it.......except running over it with my cool old John Deere.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrec

Post by Sixgun »

Naaa...not me...on the "neat freak"...I keep things "decently clean"......inside and out.....I don't pick the corners for lint like my grandmother used to......vacuum or mop and that's as good as it's gonna get......can't stand piles of junk though but I do have junk piles of pipe, cider blocks, but it's neatly stacked.

On the dog poop....well, that depends on the dog...our dogs are little so they leave little turds which are usually gone in a couple of days in the summer....during winter I don't know what happens to them.....guess they dry up and break into little particles where the west wind takes em to California....

No...will not have a big dog for that reason...many years ago we had a lab and loved the dog but the piles were huge and when you run over it with the wheels of the tractor you can smell it ever time the wheel make a revolution....nasty....I dug a hole out back with the Kubota where I throw the cat litter. Cat litter is clay. One scoop with the bucket and I'm good for a year.

BIG operation planned for outside...gonna move the patio furniture to under the 12' x 34' overhang of the barn and get rid of that $1.98 canopy thingy. Be our new hang out spot....on that side there's no wind, rain, or sun to aggravate. Only problem with no wind is when you blast one, the stink will linger.....but, I enjoy those too.---00
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...YOU WON the milestone 130!!! Whadda want?

Gonna make a run up to the auction house next week to drop off a mess of reloading tools....measures, scales, presses, dies, that like new 1950's Mega Huge Police Hollywood press, a like new Hornady progressive with 14 shell plates. All it's doing is sitting in boxes. I got every shell holder that Herters ever made..some of them go for $40 a piece, dozens and dozens of RCBS and Lyman holders...let me know if you or Gunny want anything......even a double ram Herters press

Maybe a few guns....big auctions are the place to sell hard to get stuff....got 1200 for that Rem. 788 in 44 mag a couple of years ago. Gunny has a week to decide if he wants that 25-20 Marlin in the box as I'll get 15 for it at the auction. I told him a grand.

Ya hear that Gunny....if you want it let me know and I'll stick it to the side..no hurry...new brass in hard to get calibers...those people will beat each other up trying to get it.....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Man, that was close but, I blew enough smoke that Six retreated into his Kingdom. Else he might have seen the river bottom here with no water :(

But gk, he still might be on his way. I still think he is a bon vivant pretending to lie low in rural jolly old :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow man. That's a gun paradise down there.

When I was a kid, my dad got an old Herters No.3 press for free (that was the only price we could afford). It came with old Herters scales and a powder measure. We got no shell holders with it, that's when sad saw why he got it for free. We couldn't find any. We had a local machine shop make an adapter for RCBS holders. We loaded with it for years. When I moved out, I took it and loaded with it when my gun room was upstairs. We still have it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea.. Herters was good stuff.....

Jay...you smell something coming from the west? Feathers?....... Jay Bird coming home????

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's that double ram Herters...even has the primer gizmo....hornady progressive next to it.

Here's the new 100% new Stihl 20" Woodboss I got for $22. Twenty Two dollars :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm seeing these commercials on TV on watching their website for "inner peace" and how to "stay calm". People are preaching the Bible, blah, blah, .......heck, all you have to do is forget the phone numbers of 95% of the people in your life and keep Nancy Pelosi and other retarded liberals off your tv screen.....poof! Instant happiness.

Maxine Waters told the "homeless people to go home". :D

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Come west to the land of peace and happiness.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Nice stuff buddy.
That old Stihl is freakin beautiful! Just don't see stuff like that up here.
Yup. You gotta just tune it out man. All BS anyway.

Well,
If J Bird ain't on his way, he ought to be. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

HEY FREDDY...TYCER HAS A 32-20 1892 FOR SALE........$$1180...HERES YOUR CHANCE!

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I would need your approval and I ain’t payin that much for an old gun. I am headed to Vegas baby.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'd be happy to check it out for you...it's been relined but for a shooter, it's a plus.....

What's happening in Vegas? I've never been that far from home.....can me and Jay use your crib while your gone.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I saw that 92 for sale too.
I agree. If it looks good, and has been lined, it would make a great shooter. Plus, you could shoot all the jacketed bullets you want with no wear.
If it's not all beat up, that is a fair price IMO.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sure, come on out

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There you have it Fred...TWO professional opinions from knowledgable Winchester experts attesting Tycers gun to be good fair deal...if not all beat up.......how's your chance ....or forever hold your peace.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I will not be instructed on my wordly expressions thank you. Nor will I be instructed on deals I must do or not.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well touch you, you sensitive baby......maybe you should have told AmBraCol the same thing after you learned about the abduction, forcible kidnapping and probable murder of my little feathery friend, Jay Bird.

You just wait till Gunny gets up in a couple of hours!!!! I'll wake him...OH GUUUNNNYYYYY!

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Boy it's difficult keeping up lately, you guys are posting and winning pages faster than I can read... :oops:
Fred thinks that I'm "bon vivant" I had to Google that and found I would require a complete personality transplant to qualify.... :lol:
Six has the whole retirement thing wrapped up good, owning land that is your very own kingdom, and having strict immigration laws on who can enter.... :D

My routine has been disrupted, the bug my son gave me I gave to Shirley and so I have had to leave my chores and stay in Bournemouth to help Shirley.... :( Bournemouth is a big town full of people who don't hunt or own guns, golf is about as exciting as it gets here for most folks, so I'm miserable and far from bon vivant.....

I once stupidly turned down a 92 in .32/20 from our friend Kirk it was a bargain at £400 but too many hoops to jump through, still regret not jumping... :cry:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm up!
Yes I'd love to have that Marlin, just gotta get there!
New brass? Any Bee? 25-20?
Ok coffee.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Like the Jay Bird flushed from a tree I can never tell which way 006 will take off. But I see he is tagging ABC. May be a clue for us gk. Now what I said was a Bon Vivant, slight difference. And yes, things can move fast here. But a statement can be a stage for reaction and thus information. I must look up Bournemouth.

I think 6 should send me his best 92 32-20 not a take down with the understanding if I do not like it I will send it back. I have ammo compliments of the dies and brass he sent and the advice. He has already revealed he is set, well heeled cash wise so that needn’t be a consideration.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Checked the location. The ancestors so far as revealed are from what you term the Midlands.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:22 am Checked the location. The ancestors so far as revealed are from what you term the Midlands.
As far as I know most of my ancestors were midlanders, except for some Welsh and maybe a bit of Irish. I can't imagine an of them being Bon Vivant either.

Not keen on takedown rifles, just another thing to wear and cause problems although Kirk Douglas found his takedown 92 useful as a splint after he shot down the helicopter.

Jay Bird is still a mystery to me, I did manage to resurrect him when he went AWOL before but this time he has completely disappeared, I nolonger believe he is in North America.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We have a touch of Welsh and some Irish, primarily Scottish and English in the UK.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:12 am We have a touch of Welsh and some Irish, primarily Scottish and English in the UK.
I think the Welsh, Irish and Scots are less mongralized than the English in general.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That could well be if you look into the historical formation of the English from likely a bunch of cousins.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Takedowns are not an issue if not Bubba'd. The ability to keep them tight is built right in. Still seen them destroyed with punches and all manner if atrocities. That isn't the gun, it's the idiot.
I have a TD 92 in 38-40 that one if the most accurate Winchesters I own.

Hey! Is 130 pages as high as we've gone on our little outlaw threads? I can't remember, as we've been through a few now. Between getting "cancelled" or sacrificed.

Our bloodline is murky, as one could imagine, due to illiteracy and whatever else. Our dogs are easier to trace. There is a coat of arms. I think some were from Normandy. There was a land grant in Canada for fighting services provided. About all we are still good for. Pretty sure that is how we wore out our welcome in Canada. They wanted rid of us too, and here we are. We stopped doing well when our qualities were no longer valued or rewarded, I suppose.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay I don't doubt that a TD can be accurate but I've never had need of that TD feature, I once had Browning semi auto that was continually shooting loose, kinda put me off TD.
I guess I should have stuck with muzzleloaders as I find anything to do with progress after 1840 difficult to understand.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah I hear you buddy. I only have one takedown. I don't really have a need either, as I don't really travel far with my rifles. Length is more of an issue during use, than in transport. That's why I have many more Trappers than takedowns.

What? 1840? Those new fangled caplocks? That'll never catch on.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes those new fangled cap locks are as far as I should have gone..... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

" Strict immigration laws!" :lol: :D :D :D .......NOBODY beats GK with his one liners! Well done GK!

The Italians and Greeks have the best of genes while the Africans and the Irish seem to have the most ailments.....of all,of the groups of people, I've admired the English the most....for their tenacity and resilience in the face of adversity.....

There's a lot of duPonts around here and my wife had many friends and acquaintances among them. While they have LOTS of loot, they are all ugly people....inbred
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I see now how it is!
2 Fin years ago I said I wanted that Marlin 25-20 of yours. With covid and you not wanting anyone around I put it on the back burner, dropping hints on occasion. Then you say its going to auction unless I say I want it and Here you and sell it out from under me!
F U ! F Fred! F this place! Go F yourself, no need to ban me ill never spend another minute on this board!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Dang Gunny, you been talking to Pitchy.
On another note, I found some #2 lead shot, I’ll send you a couple of pounds when it gets here.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, we have heard that kind of stuff before, maybe not from you. :) But over again from many people. They all recycle back for the most part.

But tell you what, if you get that 25-20 from 6 I’ll start to shoot mine with the ammo he sent me.

But the way he has treated you on that deal you should get it at a good deal, $700 max, maybe better. $500 better yet, yes 5 and some form of penance.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny......I have some brass I'll throw in......that rifle will put those Remington 86 grain jacketed into an inch at 100 yards.....it's very touchy on cast bullet seating depth....max overall length with 4227 or 4.5 of Unique. I won first place in the AAA class of levergun silhouette at the Pa State Champs in Mckean Cty., Pa. using 70 grain Speers and AA#7

I'll also give ya my notes on velocities ......I really like that rifle...a lot, but I do have a 25-20 model 53 that's going to go with me till the end.......as with all deals I do, the money comes back will no ill feelings if your not 100% satisfied.....got the box too, along with the original short mag tube as I put a full length tube on it....
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GUNNY!!!!
GO BACK and read that PM I sent you.....SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN..........

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes....
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Six wrote, " Look at the American Indian......they were royally F over but they don't whine and complain, preferring to stay to themselves and take care of themselves and preferring to speak, "leave us alone"......while those "others" are never happy."
More than 20 years ago Momma couldn't take the winter here anymore and says "we need a get away". She found a bed & breakfast in Seneca N.Y near the casino. We are not big gamblers. The place We stayed in was a BIG Victorian Century Home and was owned by one of the Indian big shots from the casino . The house was top shelf , as was the food. A short drive away I found the Ellicottville Brewing company , where the Beer was Great but the Pub Food they had was Better....
At breakfast one morning engaging in small talk with the Guests ,when asked about the Casino the Owner said quietly "We are using the Money to BUY OUR LAND BACK.... :wink: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Pretty sure ol' Gunny has left the building. That is a loss for sure.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We need thicker skins; sometimes we act like millennials, or gen-x'ers, or whatever the young'uns call themselves these days... :?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey doc....how do you think I feel? Geeze, I try to warn people on the hazards of buying junk and they take it out on me because their feelings are hurt.........even Fred got all bent up as he's always talking about a 1892 in 32-20 so I point one out....the one Tycer is selling, which I think is a good buy and he tells me, "no one tells me what to buy!!!!!!!" .

I laugh as the way I see it, it's their loss.....I can fit into ANY gun forum......

Yea, you got that right...millennial whiners but at a baby boomer age.....🤣😂

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you are taking that all wrong. Your advice is gold but not puttin the golf toward that. Not an investor. Maybe one will come along, maybe it won’t, we’ll see. Think I would actually prefer a Marlin as a period piece like my Ruger.

Now on a primo Win 92 I was goin on the Six, Can I have it? program. From you dude ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Look, I’m in Vegas and headed out. You guys are going to have to handle this by yourselves.

Try to cool out the drama. Listen to Doc AJ, he’s a cool head.

I’ll check back for the fast breaking updates … news at 11 ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Fred does Vagas have a less ostentatious side or is it all 100% glitter ? A lot of trips to the US from here include two or three days in Las Vagas and from what I've seen that seems to be the last place on earth I would ever want to see. Most Brits seem to go to either Florida or New York city, again two places I am not interested in although Florida away from the tourist areas seem okay.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A ton of glitz and glitter on the Strip with the big hotels but where we are you see none except that is is an older high end hotel.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, what are you interested in seeing in the US? Huge variety even in Ca. As I recall you have been out west here.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:22 am gk, what are you interested in seeing in the US? Huge variety even in Ca. As I recall you have been out west here.
The parts of the USA that really interest me are the mainly historical areas, from way back to the Mayflower to the Indian wars, not forgetting of course the war of Northern aggression.
Flying down the Grand Canyon in a helicopter was a fantastic experience and just walking around Tombstone was awesome I saw a beautiful country and met great people.
NASA and Disney are of no interest all, probably too many Limey tourists.... :lol:

Hey Fred, I found someone as Bon Vivant as me..
bon-vivant-1.jpg
:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is generally it. In the style of James Bond was my thought.

Haven’t been to Tombstone. Did watch a Space Shuttle landing from yr top of the NASA building at Edwards. I would like to tour the UK.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, on with your photo tour, poppies in the Antelope Valley CA and a room with a view at Lake Los Vegas.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well....let ME explain something......(oooo, what was it I wanted to explain?" Ahh, f.i........

Someone has to call or get a hold of Gunny to open up the PM I sent him and to scroll all the way down......it's all FRED'S fault....whine..whine...whine..."I want an 1892"....."never saw a 1892"...."has to be a 32-20"....."no collectors gun, just a shooter"......"if you see an 1892 at a fair price let me know"......."don't forget, it has to be a 32-20"........"wind blowing east"....
"Not the right kind of steel"......."""ahh 32Tw steel is the best"......"I have a degree in metallurgy"......"I own Case knives and was on their R&D team as President"......."Oliver Winchester was my best friend".......I had controlling interest in Winchester"....."me and Sam Colt used to go on vacation together".........."I was a 7 star general in the Civil War"......on and on......

Now he's in Vegas and blew all the money he was supposed to buy Tycers 32-20 with.... :D

Funny how stories get twisted around.....did you really go on vacation with Sam Colt?.. :D ---------------0--------0--------6