Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Well hello there on that Rolex
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And Bingo 121 and 6000
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bulova Accutron 1975
Pflueger Supreme 1959
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You can keep the watch but ill take the reel!! :D
Ok i gotta read Doc's post...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well would ya look at that, Doc is right! Go look at page 1 !!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I made it back alive. What a day. We only rode about 120 miles, but it was awesome.
We hauled to Jackman this morning and unloaded. My buddy snapped this pic before we rode out. I have some tinkering to do on the old Grand Touring, so I borrowed my buddies 2012 Polaris Switchback 600. It has the retro paint so it looks like a 70's Polaris. Thing is like riding a dirt bike. Super light and handles incredibly.
We rode to the border, then back and over to the Pittston Farm and up to Canada Falls. I will post more pics.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My buddy bought this Yamaha Apex this year.it has a 4 cylinder R1 crotch rocket engine in it. It makes about 160hp. Has dual exhaust coming out the back. This thing is scary boys. We swapped for a while. I pulled the trigger on this thing and it pulls crazy hard. When it hit 80mph it started pulling even harder! :shock:
Thing is insane.
Hey remember we were talking about the Gorbys? We stopped for a break and a couple showed up. One was real anxious to share my granola bar. He came right down for some.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've never been on a sled, bet its a lot of fun but scary at the same time.
Just think if you lived 60 miles into the Bush you would go to the first person ya saw for free food too! :lol:
Seems like years ago the chickadees were more tame than they are now.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Chickadees are my favorite bird. They are still pretty tame here. I have them land on my when I sit in my treestand.

The bridge with the arch is approaching the Arnold Farm. It is a HUGE maple syrup operation, with miles of tubing running through the woods. Hammer down! Trails are incredible, and you can fly. Hitting a hundred is not a problem. Luckily, we were slowing for a turn when the moose ran out in front of my buddy. When he passed he could have touched him. Then it was on to the Pittston Farm. It is just east of Canada Falls lake, and is about 30 miles back in the woods. At least 60 miles from the nearest settlement. It was built in 1907 and was a working farm that supported the logging industry. The long structure to the left was horse stables for the many work horses that the work required. There are also several huge barns scattered around.
Today, it remains open as a restaurant and hotel for snowmobiles, hunters, fisherman, etc. If you remember my post a couple years ago about my grandfather and uncle Gilly, this was their stomping grounds. They were here often. I stayed here with dad and uncle Gillly they last time we went fishing. The food is fantastic here. They will also pack you a lunch for the day. We got gas here. We still had half a tank, and it cost 72 bucks to fill the sleds. :shock: You can see they are big Biden fans. They said on a weekend day they will gas 900 sleds at this lone 1970s gas pump.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster..that's a world I've never experienced......people packing you a lunch with lots of support materials ........here, they will drive stakes in the ground so you rip out the main belt so they can make money dragging you back and then charge $200 an hour labor fixing it...for real.....

Snowmobiles have come a LOOOONNNGGGGGG way since I was sleding in the seventies/eighties.....even though I had a new one I still worked on it during the evenings or other free time so I could ride it.....man! That's a long drive you took with no fear.....you had a blast and a few cold ones ...good for you......I was poor and had to stick a bottle of Old Crow in my shirt and maybe that's why I hit so many stakes, rocks, gulleys, stumps...

Neat pics bro...thanks for sharing them....

Even if I got a sled there's no where to ride anymore....roads are plowed and salted so the liberals don't wreck their BMW's and 4 wheel drive SUV's.....the Penn Oaks Country Club (golf) down the road used to be fun but after ripping up the greens they put up fencing...don't blame em....it's like 10 g's a year to join....

That beer, French fries and tube steak sandwich look good.....it was near seventy here today........I trimmed the rose bush wearing my new Rolex watch I got from Fred.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. Hey man! That was a BLT!

So, after lunch at the Farm, my bud wanted to ride to Canada Falls. He and his grandfather, who I knew well, used to go fishing there. My buddies ol' gramp was a feeakin character and ran a heating oil business he started after the war. My dad worked for him when he was a kid, as did me and my buddy. His gramp has been gone almost 30 years, and he wanted to ride in.
On the way, we happened to pass the warden camps uncle Gilly stayed in when he was there with my grandfather. They are still there and I snapped a pic. We were on Canada Falls lake with uncle Gilly on our last trip. The lake is man made and was used to throw wood onto in winter so they could run it down in the spring freshet.
The dam is concrete, but Gilly said he remembered when it was wood. We see some deer on the way in but didn't get any pics.
We had a great day.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Thanks for sharing, look’s like a great time.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It was harry. Thank you!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea bud...that's real isolation........you see that 200 lb cylinder of propane?.....in philly that would last 3 seconds before it was lifted.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is the reel about 1960, we are talking whopper here :shock:

On a horse farm here. Painted fences in the morning, fished afternoons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I never imagined that snowmobiles went so fast... :shock: never see such things here in southern England. Sure looks like FUN .. :D

OS, looks like you had the right start in life, work first fun later.... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So much forgotten history out in this country. How many know about your grandfather, where he lived? He is just 1 of the many that helped/lived the GOOD life. Great pics! Wish ya would'a popped that moose, I could use some jerky!

Was 64 here yesterday, time for MUD season!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds good OS. Cool pic.

Thanks guys. Yeah Gunny. Gramp has been gone since 94. Uncle Gilly since 99. I can't be in that country without thinking about Gramp's time and his travels and adventures.
It was kind of the same for my buddy yesterday. That's why we only got a 120 miles. We stopped for a lot of pictures and reminiscing. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looks like some trip, 120 on a snow mobile, yowser.

Farms and small businesses back then gk. Began working in my dad’s lawn mower shop about then.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That moose looks like goood eatin'.....not some 60" old bull....

My Polaris had a speedometer on it and it would max out 55-60.....and that was scary, even for a 25 year old with a half pint of Old Crow in him......couldn't imagine going 80-100.

Who's happier.....the kid with a fish or a BB gun......or the old guy with a $10,000 Colt or a 100K Corvette?....life sure takes a turn after your mid fifties or so.....near anyone you every cared about is dead and the life you knew for so many years is history.......

Being about 14 and making camps in the woods with my hatchet hanging on my belt and my Old Timer knife in my zippered pocket were the best days of my life.

On the bright side, the weather is 70+ and ☀️.......gotta go and get oil and filters for the semi Mighty Kubota Zero Turn...maintenance is everything for the working man....

Grass is turning green.....and my skin is turning wrinkled.------001

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No way? Grass turning green? We can't see ours yet. It's going to be real warm the rest of the week though. We will start losing snow fast now.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Turkeys are strutting and gathering hens here!
A bit of green grass here.

My quad will do more than 45 but not with me on it !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wrinkled skin, I’m still pretty. But that 14 year old fishing etc. But man, wearing that one of a kind Rolex for chores … living on the wild side!

Here is the Bear Panda 59’ or so. Shot pigeons in the barn with it.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Change of venue, chiropractic political trip to Wash DC about 40 years ago. How does that Dwight song go, Baby Things Change.

Man if we had the time machine.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Is your Bear Panda warped? Those are great old bows.

So when I got home I decided to start some yard cleanup, raked the leaves out from along the fence and got the leaf blower, found this under a pile of leaves!
20220316_162952.jpg
:lol:

Ok now I remember why I've have leaf blowers, rakes SUCK!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I love the photo of Winnie but is that Pitchy's bike in the background :?:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw GK, it had a made in China sticker on it! Unless maybe he is exporting them for resale? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Leaves! That's what I call leaves! Looky like oak..... What the heck is in the pile, that dark thing? How did you get her to sit after you threw leaves on here to take the pic?. :D

With all those leaves there no doubt I'd invest in a leaf grinder. They make em that fit on a rider mower and grind em then shoot them in the hopper.

Fred....I don't have a wrinkle anywhere on my body......smooth Italian skin.....I said that to make you feel better....mom has the Italian olive skin and not a wrinkle or crack on her except for the big one in the back. I'm not sure your in the right group of people here as you look to be quite a VIP in all those pictures. :D what's the scoop on the DeLorean?

Jay must be napping.....after working his 36 hours and sledding and beers he's probably beat.......

Naaaa...that ain't Pitchy's bike GK.....whatever Pitchy has he probably has 50 of each...Pitchy's would be a good place for the guys on "Pickers" to go.....more antiques than you can shake a stick at.....

I went to the Kubota dealer and got a case of oil...12 quarts.....$66....yea..SIXTY SIX....I about s at hearing the price......I noticed there was little to no new inventory......the guy told me they can't get nothing! ......he continued that it's getting worse and does not expect any new inventory in the future.....thanks to the Globalists and HW Bush.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

DeLorean was here.

No wrinkles, pics available, strictly a medical scientific question you understand.

I been around round, I been around :)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. No working for me today. Home with the wife today. Didn't do a whole lot. We had to take Gracie to the vets and get her stitches out. She did great. She is a good pup.
Legs are a little stiff today from riding yesterday. I haven't ridden hardly at all this winter so I felt it a little.

Huh! A DeLorean. He designed the GTO too. He should have quit there IMO. The GTO is a way better looking car.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

John delorean also designed the engine I had in my '68 Firebird......overhead cam 6. Mine had the optional 4 barrel carb and different intake and an exhaust manifold that looked like a performance header. It ran like a standard small block v8

That engine was a nightmare...ate up three cams which had to be specially ground at Crower cams....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Winnie has never been bothered by machines, mower, blower chainsaw, heck she used to ride on the quad. I was just blowing leaves toward where she was laying and just continued to pile up around her. After the pic she got up and moved. I have though about a leaf vac, just not enough acreage to make it worth the Cnotes.

I've not seen a Deloren in person, they were stainless steel if I remember right? Be nice if other makers took that lead for high rust areas on cars like rocker panels & wheel wells but they are just as culpable for our throw away society!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My dad had that same engine in a 67 Sprint! He liked it and had good luck with his. Went from that to a 70 Lemans with a big block 350.

That's weird Gunny. Zoey isn't scared of that stuff, but will avoid it. That's funny that Winny let herself be buried.
She obviously isn't insecure at all.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

68 LeMans, some sort of six, really smooth. Like this but yellow.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why thank you Fred...that was very enjoying ......and right on the money as I said with the different exhaust and intake, along with the 4 barrel carb.... I had the car until around 2006 and after the third camshaft went, I had the cam reground and I put it back in.......I just got tired of fooling with it and gave the car to my son. He kept it for a couple of years then made himself a windfall on it.

Some dogs are scared of noise and others just don't care......people are the same way and so are the big bears. A fearless soldier is a good soldier.....if lead was flying at me I probably would not be a good soldier....

Back to dogs, a long time friend of mine, a black dude who was raised on a farm and hunted his whole life told me about his dogs...he must have had 10 beagles for rabbit hunting and he used a Sweet Sixteen Browning....I used to clean it for him along with many other guns he had.........anyway he told me about that it happens sometimes a dog is gun shy so I asked him what he did with a dog that was useless for hunting...."I shot em"......with zero empathy in his voice.

Horse people are the same way with their fox hunting hounds.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hello gentlemen, I am a newbie to guns and lever guns in particular. I would like to introduce myself.. … Hi guys! I had to take some time away for personal reasons (work, worked up, general stuff). Wanted to say Howdy, as I missed you guys. I hear Congrats is due to our Grandpa from the Great North. Congrats OW. I am gonna try and catch up a little with past post.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sometimes a rabbit hound would want to run deer. That is a big taboo here. It is illegal, but it doesn't need to be, cause it is usually dealt with on the spot. I know more than one person who have shot dogs they observed doing this. No matter whose dog it was.
Anyway, a guy I knew had a beautiful beagle and saw him nosing a deer track while rabbit hunting. My dad asked him what he was going to do. The old timer said he could cure him, which was believed to be difficult to impossible.
The guy took an old deer hide, rolled it up, and tied it around the dogs neck. As you can imagine, this was quite a burden for a beagle. He left it there for weeks, letting it rot and stink. The dog had to try and eat, drink, and sleep with it.
After all this, he put the hide and the dog in a barrel and rolled it down a hill. When he opened the barrel, he greeted the dog like a best friend he hadn't seen for a year, fed him well, and forgot about it.
Let me tell you, that dog never put his nose on a deer track again, and was an excellent rabbit dog.
I don't know as I could do this, but to this guy, he was worthless if he wouldn't run rabbits, so I guess it was for the best.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Welcome back to the fire.... :D you have certainly been missed, so much so that I sold my Chevy and bought a Ford.... :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

12 hr zoom relicensing seminar, they like to call it continuing education. In X-ray right now for a few more hrs.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:37 am Hello gentlemen, I am a newbie to guns and lever guns in particular. I would like to introduce myself.. … Hi guys! I had to take some time away for personal reasons (work, worked up, general stuff). Wanted to say Howdy, as I missed you guys. I hear Congrats is due to our Grandpa from the Great North. Congrats OW. I am gonna try and catch up a little with past post.
Hey! Welcome back buddy! Thank you very much. We are pretty tickled.
I almost hitched up the sled dogs and started out on a search. Didn't know if maybe you were broke down on the road. :D
Good to have you back bud!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Free education well just questions.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

MRI

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

T1/T2

Ok, enough of that now, ;-)

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Thanks Guys. GK I would say your better off but my superduty is in the shop for new injectors at only $3200 sheesh!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It's a small world, this afternoon I had to wash my car as it was covered in dust from a sand storm in the Sahara desert..... :shock:

If it had come from the Sonoran desert I would have left it on there..... :wink:
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

FRED, I feel your pain. I finished my Nursing CEU's this week. A month to spare too!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ford...wanna...be.... hmmm, do WE know this guy? Sure you ain't a BOT that GK needs to zap?
Oh! Tomas- welcome back!!!

I've heard about using an eletric fence box to cure beagles from running deer. A chunk of hide on a wire hanging from a branch, dog grabs it and gets zapped over and over( remember a 9v battery on your tongue? )
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey T-Bone!.......whatcha happen dude?...(self promoting).....I have been meaning to call you but never did.....I mentioned it here a few times but because you didn't give me any of your T Bone I decided not to..(that didn't sound too good did it?).......

Your OK.....we all need to take breaks from time to time ...I don't because I know it severely irritates my many enemies just by writing anything......

You need anything just stop over......I had a cement bunker built that's 20' x 20' just for primers.

What's with all of the x rays of deformed/bad genes people?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Primers? I know where 20,000,000 of them are going.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... o-ukraine/