Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser, another win :shock: :? 8) :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yippee, yippee, yippee :roll: :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I need to be inspecting for spies, should be very useful :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

You better lay off the sauce........your starting to sound like me....

Here, you win this for page 115...well done dad!----your son---006
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

This is the place I bought back in the fall of 2021:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

So today I finally climbed to the top of the bluff, looking down on the house and shop and the other is looking to the southeast.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't much green there.....is it off season?

This is Jaws. Pulled blood on me a half dozen times. She was protecting mom.....put the dog on the floor or anywhere else she snuggles......A real Dr.Jekyl and Mr Hyde.

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Miss Apple and the fox having a visual showdown. Funnier than heck......if I open the door Miss Apple runs behind the couch.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Not much green here from September to May, it was rainy today and snow coming in the next couple of days. Monday and Tuesday we were in the fifties, last Thursday it was -24
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

-24! I've never experienced that.....coldest here in Pa was-10 back in the eighties......rarely goes below 10 above...we had maybe 3-5 days this winter where it got to 8 above.

Coldest I've ever been in was -15 elk hunting in Colorado back in 02 and that was outside the tent...inside was 60 above except at nighttime during sleeping when it was the same as it was outside with the coyotes howling just outside the tent.

Dang Jaws just bit me again......after she bit me I picked her up and she started licking my face. Dogs sure are somethin'.!---006 and 3/8ths
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well Jack mine is the MOHAWK receiver, I don't remember if it's the 600 or the 660. Anyhow when I was at school I walked into the hardware store and they had a complete receiver in the display case, I think $200? So I bought it. A few weeks before I decided on 22-250 . I was really wanting to do a varmit rig. Since it had the .473" bolt face I was kinda stuck at 22-250.

Had some sleet about 3am, rain when I took the dogs out , now the temp is dropping, 4 degrees in the past half hour.

Harry your lot looks long, how far can you shoot there?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes Gunny. They still play that. It is a Canadian band, called the Yoopers, I think.

Place looks great Harry!

Snowing again! It just will never end.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It's the second week of deer camp and all the guys are here
The only time we leave the camp is to go for beer....

Man you guys up there are just getting hammered for snow this year. But as science tells us the result of 'global warming ' is an ice age. These G W folks don't tell ya that!

Just saw Poland ordered 100,000 septic tanks so they can fight the Russians!

Just saw a former US Ranger has gone to Ukraine to fight!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Gunny I could squeeze in 400 yards, the property is 1400’ long.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...lots of action going on.....we are entering WW3.....just a matter of time before China gets involved...

Snowing? 50 and breezy here.....

Did ya see where Pelosi wants the US to stop buying oil from Russia?

Old Savage needs to be censured on the P.I thread........he tried to embarrass me on Jim T's thread because Doc and me made some jokes.......I'll forgive him as California just made law of Proposition 86 where each family who has a house has to house a homeless family and provide the same luxuries that the homeowner has.......whoops...there's goes his golf cart!---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't worry buddy. Won't be no WW3.

That would interrupt all NWO plans and time tables. So have no fear, we will slowly keep heading towards totalitarian control.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya brother......seems so senseless what Putin is doing.....people leaving their homes with nothing and nowhere to go...I think of all the dogs, cats, and other pets that are left behind to fend for themselves.....

I can understand some collateral damage but it sure looks like civilians are being targeted. You and I are both students of WW2 with my mom actually living it and it just ain't right the way the innocent pay for the actions of the elite....

I know little of what is behind this whole thing being an uneducated peon but history tells us that ALL wars start small.

Why can't we all just get along, wear flowers in our hair and be nice to each other........being nice is very important.....in fact, being nice is more important than the truth......

SB#1 is drinking again......he was seen walking around outside singing, "oh where oh where can my Raymond be, I've been searching from tree to tree.".....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah......

Once that encirclement closes up, the defenders of Kiev will be eating all those pets. That is when the real fight will start.
And make no mistake.....all these liberals who are flying Ukrainian flags and pledging support..... I will guarantee they will be cursing and blaming them for not "ending the war" before its over.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

400 is a great backyard range! Wish I had that.

Did ya see that putin had that brewery bombed? That was the brewery where they were making the molotov cocktails.

Just read OS's post about 92s, I can't remember seeing any at gunshows, not that I went to every show in the past, nor was I looking for them.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes....was not a pet to be found anywhere in any sieged city in ww2.

THIS is funny....VERY FUNNY!! Look at that fat a falling on her face. :D
IMG_1614.JPG
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Granted pets may have lost some of their survival traits but I guarantee a dog or cat sense of self preservation will over come and they will flee before they are eaten.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny....especially a cat......much more self preserving than a dog.....Geeze....our Shih Tzu's (except for Jaws) will probably lie down and say, "eat me". You want to see something that will boil your blood?..you tube.....type in "dog markets in China"...another reason why I hate those slant eyed sub humans.........

Just imagine.....a dog thinking it's going to a home all happy...... and gets bashed on the head and eaten. Russians are no better.....

Hey Jay......I believe it's non partisan on the Ukrainians needing support.......the "people" are not like the ones running the country.......pictures of apartment buildings on fire and bombed out is not propaganda.....a million people fleeing for their lives to escape death from a psychopath need the Calvary coming over the hill and I support that. People are people no matter where you go, except the Chinese and Muslims. :D hey! Got an idea...maybe the Muslims can eat the Chinese and vice versa. The Russians can be served as horderves and have Japanese sprinkled around like jimmies.... :D come on, it's only a joke.....

..gas is touching $5 but it's free here....

Remember the Muslims around the world dancing in the streets during 9-11?
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I understand. But then again, listen to all those Biden voters whine about the gas prices and cost of groceries.
If this thing drags on, and has an economic impact here, you watch.
Remember......after a few years in A-stan and Iraq, there were plenty of Muslim sympathizers here. They even voted some in to the presidency and congress.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gas, $5.49 here.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This don't look good....why would the Russians attack a nuclear plant? This is deliberate. All of a sudden the smiley faces are gone.....Russia even shut down their own news.

Sure looks like a point of no return...total war looming?

Gas down the road.....$4.20 for low octane...about $4.60 for 93

Delaware, five miles down the road.....$3.80
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gas $5.49 here. Wonder how many dems and independents are rethinking their politics here in the land of fruits and nuts.

This hits the low income harder than the rich and we are again seeing a flight from Cali all over the country.

The decision to restrict American oil production now is beginning to dawn on even the dimmest.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Testing, testing... Tv is telling me my internet is down?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ooooookay, I've reset the modem, a different TV is working normally & now I've got no electricity in my bedroom even though I cycled the circuit breaker...?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Must be the Russians Gunny!

Hey OS,
Nope. Those people aren't rethinking their political choices one bit. They don't think that is the cause of it.
I hate it when people leave California and New York. It just spreads the idiocracy. Better ti keep it in one spot.
Last edited by OldWin on Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I guess that might be possible Jay! I can fix most anything but this has me stumped! There are other things on that circuit and that stuff works... good thing the electrician is on the job today!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good luck with the fix buddy.
That new fangled lectricity stumps me too! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote OldWin.
Hey OS,
Nope. Those people aren't rethinking their political choices one bit. They don't think that is the cause of it.
I hate it when people leave California and New York. It just spreads the idiocracy. Better ti keep it in one spot.

This has been my experience over here, these folks don't change they expect everyone else to.... :evil:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I grabbed our circuit tester off the work truck, explained the situation to the electrician and he seems to think its probably a loose wire. Said I have to track it down working from beginning to end. So I tested the light switch, FAULT, receptacle, FAULT, working backwards to another receptacle that is working, no fault. Now I know where to start looking but its time to go to the chiropractor!
Maybe, just maybe ill get this figured out easily?!
Oh and the electrician said if ya can wait until I get back from NH next weekend I'll figure it out. Um, NO!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...everyday is a new adventure.....life was so much simpler before modern technology

OK, dryer....220....10 years ago......dryer ran fine but would not heat up........I buy new heating element......still not heat......I buy thermostats ........still no heat........I buy NEW dryer.......smash old dryer and shoot it up, keeping the motor and belt.......new dryer runs but no heat after smashing and shooting old dryer.........replace 220 circuit breaker....problem solved....half of the breaker would not work giving the motor power but not enough to provide heat......

Take old dryer with bullet holes, drive to Maine and dump it......get room and stay overnight.......next day old dryer is set on cinder blocks and people living in it.

The second paragraph is true....I took parts off of it then shot it up.

That sure is some stuff going on....well, the way I see it Putin breaks the rules so we need to send in the A-10's and work on that 30 mile long supply line.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've spent hours here trying to figure this out, im stumped. One of the guys I work with is coming over tomorrow, he has a lot more experience as he worked a few years as an electrician.

A10s going back into battle?! By far the BEST close air support anyone has ever developed- PERIOD! Know how many times congress has tried to mothball the A10? At least 5 times.Out at the bunker they used to do practice strafing runs on a cell tower, was so cool to see them.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I wish I was smart like Old Savage.......me and mom are discussing nukes and came up with a scenario.......pretend Putin orders a nuke strike.....could he be stopped by another "good" Russian who refused to carry out the deed?

The likelihood of this is becoming reality is getting more intense by the day........

Another scenario .......it happens (nuke strike) and Biden is told to enter the secret code and types in, "Washington D.C.

There's a new commercial by a Pa. politician named Dave McCormick I just saw on Fox........the people are chanting "Lets go Brandon!" ........never thought I'd live to see this on TV....funny though....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

With Russia being down wind of Ukraine if Pootin has any brains he wouldn't nuke as his own country would get the fallout.

Just so long as he sent the second for piglosi's house & a 3rd for schmuck in nyc .

So I found a 92 for Fred, he doesn't want a new production, well he never specified an old one. Last favor I do for him :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What did you find for Fred? I found a mess over the years for him but he wants to pay .20 on the dollar.....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Never specified a price. Just wanted to know the range of investment I would be considering. Only way I would do it is through you or a cohort. It is apparent there is too much to know. But $.20 no that would be rude but, if you were to just send me a nice one that would be fine.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Depends Fred...are you looking for high condition, junk, or middle of the road...like a "clean" example, prefect bore, no major ugliness 60-80% condition....

You really want a perfect bore......or near perfect. You can figure an additional 30% for antique. (1898 or before)

The year was 1974....a collector/dealer had a 100% new in the original box 32-20.......he was just showing me...about a year later I didn't see it on the shelf and he told me he sold it...$900
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A good example late production would serve the purpose. Good bore of course.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This would be the best way for you.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns- ... =101869340
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Alas, I think I am destined to stay with my Rossi .357 Trapper ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is what you call " nice" ....very rare 10" and extremely rare 7 and 1/2" flattop 44 mag Rugers....and below it, a 3 digit like new 6 and 1/2" Flattop with hand carved elephant ivories...the eagle is on both sides....

The ammo is from the very first production from Remington.....notice 240 grain gas checked lead bullet.

Now you know why I look at Rossi's as garbage can fillers.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I don’t think you are acquainted with Rossis like the ones I have.

Ruger Vaquero 45 Colt, genuine faux ivory grips.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Two 45 ACPs. Springfield Armory

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh, and one of them can be a 45 Colt :o

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ruger single actions are top notch quality from any era........I've said it before....a lone man in an Alaskan cabin I'd choose a NEW Model Ruger even though I've never had an issue with old or new....and I shoot my guns, well, I used to. .....one single action, a new model stainless with the old model serial number range....yea, rare one......bought it before they hit the magazine articles...has around 7500 out of it....spits a bit at the flash gap........

Ya know Fred.....sure would be nice to have this knowledge at 25. Ya get old, it's no longer fun or challenging....been there done that..hunted, competed, worked on, owned some of the finest American guns that were ever offered.....it's all in the past.....so ....like Jim T, I spread my knowledge here as best as I can........and no one gives a S.

Going to bed
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I do, always enjoy when someone really knows their stuff about something.