Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser just one 109 ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I agree that we are not alone. Not based on UFO sightings, but on basic math. There is just no way this is the only planet that can sustain intelligent life. People like to use the God excuse, but I don't buy that either. God could have just as well created others. In earlier times right here on this planet, "aliens" have been found. Or so it must have seemed.
I also agree with Gunny.....
If the sightings are real in so much as aliens can get here, then we either have nothing they want or are their science experiment.
Otherwise, we would be dead or enslaved.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Science experiment seems true. There have been nuclear events here. There are also stone structures with 800 to 1200 ton stones, pyramids all over the world accurately aligned to stars etc. Stories exist in very culture of visitations. I have talked with multiple people who have seen “ships”. In addition pilots of every stripe foreign and domestic are witnesses. India and Europe have texts and illustrations of battles between Alien forces. I would also say some walk among us.

Many choose to close their minds, you will not find me among them.

And this is just a thumb nail of the obvious.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

While I know nothing, have seen no evidence or proof, or seen any "lights in the sky", only a fool closes themselves off to possibilities.
Ever since man has walked this earth, he has thought he knew everything. No matter how many times he was proven wrong.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've related to you guys about Dads experience. Was a cross country red eye flight he was flying back in the early 80s. When they landed, reported it to FAA. weeks or months passed and the entire crew, including stewardesses had to go to DC and give testimony under oath. What it was is anyones guess.

The math alone to figure out the great pyramids at the time of the construction alone says something for visitors. Are WE the aliens?

All I know is as long as I've got my hounds I'm happy! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I know what I saw back in the sixties was enough to convince me....
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thats right you are an eye witness!

Geeze, 5 years tonight, miss ya Dad !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Sure there's other life out there. ...no doubt there's lots of planets with life......it's just that none of them know we exist........

We have never been visited by outside life. People who believe aliens live amongst us also believe the Covid vaccine is safe, the government is looking out for our benefit, Hollywood is full of morality, HRC never told a lie and that Jay Bird flew away by himself.

I made a killer windfall today....flush with enough Ben's to choke Jay Bird...if he ever comes home.

People with real money are leaving California in droves and New Jersey and New York are not far behind.

I'm tired of seeing Bob Saget pictures everywhere and how we all should feel bad....he's dead..goodbye

There was a fight between a whitey and a blacky in New Jersey and it seems the black guy was handcuffed while the white guy was left alone.......the news said the black guy was in eighth grade but was 17 years old. Huh?

I won't feel very generous in my knowledge until I know Jay Bird is safe and sound. Until then I'll be just like the rest of the 99.9%...non contributing
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GUESS WHAT THE FINAL PUZZLE WAS ON "WHEEL OF FORTUNE TONIGHT?

JAYBIRD

See? The Gods are coming for you....

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Gunny, I didn’t find any #2 shells.
On another note, I found 3 cases of 20 ga shells I had forgotten about.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Still looking for Jay Bird......sure would appreciate you guys to look out the window once in a while. Tomorrow is going to be in the sixties but extreme winds late in the day.......for anyone to take Jay Bird to fend for himself in those conditions is just an awful individual.....

I ain't stopping until Jaybird comes home so you might as well ban me now.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well the wind is blowing hard here now. I sure hope if he is up here he is hunkered down.
Hope he can fly or has snowshoes. Poor fella. I will surely keep an eye out.

Got to go look at a trailer frame next week. We are thinking of building a small camp on it. It's a 20 footer. Gonna haul it up to the lot and build it there in the summer. Going to keep it rollable so we can move it around......and avoid paying taxes. :D
We have everything to get it set up because we kept it from the camp. We can do it on the cheap. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay for offering to keep a lookout for Jay Bird....yep, the winds are worrying me as they will force the little guy to seek refuge, probably deep inside a hard drive. :D

"They" have a guard at the end of the USB port...........keeping the little Jay Bird from spreading his wings........

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks anyway Harry, good thing you looked or you never would have found those 20s!

Hey maybe you should try geek squad to find him?

Boy some nasty weather out in OZ! Bunch of rain & snow.

Winnie seems o be doing very well with the new dosage of insulin.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well would ya look at that! Reading through the game laws, they finally saw the light and decided that no matter the magazine capacity its legal to use any rimfire of centerfire for groundhogs or coyote &fox provided no more than 3 rounds are loaded in the magazine. BUT does that include one up the pipe... ? So my previous statement was wrong for 10/22 or tube fed being illegal, also means I can use my AR varmint rig, my 17 Remington, heck I should take my 25-20 Savage!
Of course the state in its (in)finite wisdom has an 80grain MAX bullet weight for all calibers.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Judging by that Wheel of Fortune post he may be out here in Hollywood.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically IncorrectG

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay Bird in Hollywood ? ? Kinda reminds me of an old TV show, maybe Elly May will look after him.... :D

We're expecting a big storm tomorrow, lots of places have closed for safety reasons.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:04 pm Well the wind is blowing hard here now. I sure hope if he is up here he is hunkered down.
Hope he can fly or has snowshoes. Poor fella. I will surely keep an eye out.

Got to go look at a trailer frame next week. We are thinking of building a small camp on it. It's a 20 footer. Gonna haul it up to the lot and build it there in the summer. Going to keep it rollable so we can move it around......and avoid paying taxes. :D
We have everything to get it set up because we kept it from the camp. We can do it on the cheap. :D

Thanks Jay.....evil is everywhere.......if Jaybird don't make it home by 9 tonight I will consider him "gone to his reward"....

On another note we have a lot of Amish businesses around here that will build anything and haul it to wherever you want it.....
Our run in shed for the horses is 12x24 with the inside of solid 1.5" oak 4' up for kickboards.......delivered $5,000.....complete with shingles and stained....it's SOLID.....my neighbor who used to be in construction told me that it cannot be built by yourself at that price.........these people have their own sawmills, etc......something to think about if you don't already have places like dat there up in the North woods.........you and pops could fabricate a pre built skid for it to be dropped on and could move it wherever you want......

You might even be able to have a spot saved in case Jay Bird drops in for a visit.....or maybe a UFO.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We have that here too.
Here's the thing....
First, those prices are WAY higher now. Inflated building materials and you are still paying labor and transit.

Second. they ain't going to put it where we want it.

Third. It will be a permanent dwelling. I will have to take an acre of land out of tree growth and get taxed as a domicile. The taxes on that dwelling and acre will be triple what I pay on the whole 200 acres. (450 bucks).
If you build it on a camper frame and make it no wider than 8ft (maximum readable width), it is not a permanent domicile, and can't be taxed. Plus, I WANT to be able to move it.
This is why you see people building these "Tiny houses". It goes in hand with survivalists and prepper types.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh, ok Jay.....you have already done your homework......

But STILL, that does not explain what happened to Jay Bird.....

Funny that it came up on the wheel of fortune last night.....omen?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Hopefully he isn't trying to tell you from "beyond the grave".
Starting to smell like foul play though.
All this time, I thought good things would come to everyone.....as long as they were NICE.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

As isolated as your hunting grounds are, who's going to know anything?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay, We have been nice...AND entertaining......I do the math regularly and there's a 40-1 to 42-1 "viewership" vs. posts......

"They" know this, along with the fact that there's more knowledge on on P.I. thread than there is on the combined rest of the board......while there are some guys who really know a lot, they are not on as regularly as we are.......

Yesterday, I was at a well known country wide firearms dealership.....after 15 minutes in a little room, wheeling and dealing, the manager asked me, "you looking for a job, even a couple of days a week?"..........Naturally, I laughed, telling him I am no longer subservient to anyone."

Heavy rain forecast ....last night my ankle blew up like a watermelon......it's OK today........well, got wood to bring in and kindling wood to split.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Probably nobody. But I don't want to give them a reason to look around either.
Now is the age of the rat after all. Did you see the thread on law enforcement and ATF telling people to rat out people that may have illegal guns?
Remember what I've been saying? They don't have to "come and take them".
It'll be done by "good citizens doing their patriotic duty".
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, consultant, they dance to your tune.

Well after a brief stint in Hollywood word on the street is Jay Bird is on the move … up with the Freedom Truckers so some say.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I haven't seen him, if I see him over the weekend ill try and wing him with the mighty 28 . He should be fine as I'm using 7narfs! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I've been down that road Jay....especially at work.....most people with less seniority will rat you out in a flash. I stay 100% legal with guns as I don't need that aggravation. Some years back someone tried to set me up in an illegal way.....I told the investigator right off the bat, "this guy is trouble and I'll take a lie detector test right now, any way you want to give it." End of story.

That guy is dead now...fell out of a tree huntin'. Good riddance. I'll go as far to say 4 out of group of 7 on something else that banded together are dead now.....two in the most horrible drawn out death over a period of a couple of years.

Yes, there is a God above but there ain't no aliens from a different world.

Jay Bird is still missing....intended consequences come to those who cheat, lie, and deceive. I don't have to do nothing as the word for that is Karma........a major health problem will come up...a good car wreck....loss of job.....forced to live in squander.....I've seen it all. There's still hope for the one or ones who kidnapped Jay Bird....

Poor little guy...it was all done to get to me....."revenge is mine" and is well explained in the Big Book.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. It's the same all over buddy.
There is corruption everywhere. Everywhere. Nothing but evil and corruption. It has wormed its way into everything. Makes it some hard to have any hope.
That's why dudes like our merry little band has to stick together.
Maybe they think if they make Jay Bird disappear, they can get to us? How little they know......

I'm wearing my "Where's Jay Bird?" T-shirt.

JBM!

Jay Bird Matters!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Jay Bird Matters!!!!. Great!

I'm not going to get involved and be a contributor until Jay Bird comes home. I'm going to do what the other non contributors do...use the board for taking up time.....and of course to laugh and joke with my compadres on the P.I personal private thread.

Hey! Brass is up to 2.20 a pound........this is what a quarter million primers look like.....all 132 pounds of it.....yep, I still have my eighth grade lunch money.

If this is true, I'm going over to the Winchester & Colt collectors forum.

Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

A lasting tribute to the MIGHTY JAY BIRD!!!!

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

WOW the wind has really come up! When I got up it was just a breeze, half hour later and it's blowing darn near 20!

Bring back, bring back, bring back my JayBird to me ( I think those are the lyrics)

Claro, Parker and Winnie will be doing a 'sit in' today in hopes of getting JB out of the gulag.
20180814_085709.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Gunny......give my thanks and love to Winnie, Claro, and Parker........who is the young looking pup in the middle?

Mom likes labs and she said the one in the middle is the youngest, right side..oldest.....and lefty in the middle.

She wants the middle dog and asked me to ask you if she can have it?

On Jay Bird....When it comes to a crime, the guilty one will shy away.......they will keep a distance if they know something.....notice?..mmmmm.

20 mph? We had them up to 50....branches all over da place.

I'm up! Early bird special at the scrap yard in West Chester.....--00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

We've got 70 mph wind here :(

Has anyone checked other forums for Jay Bird ? Just beware of imposters..
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It was Tesio, he was always the smart one. Check on Barzini.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

From another movie, “strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.”

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:40 am We've got 70 mph wind here :(

Has anyone checked other forums for Jay Bird ? Just beware of imposters..
Thanks GK! With all this wind he could be flying around near you so please, don't shoot the little guy. He is very friendly......ahhh, well, he was "bumped in the head a few times" from flying into windows, but overall, an honorable and trustworthy friend.

It's rare we get easternly winds that continue across the country so I doubt Jay Bird flew out west towards Old Savage.

How'd you like the wanted poster? :D

Maybe we could start a new thread devoted to finding Jay Bird....as my good friend Old Win says, "to bring awareness." Mom is looking into T shirts and baseball hats......we CANNOT stop until Jay Bird comes back to the board....ever....everything stops until

Jay Bird is found. No guns...no discussing anything else until Jay Bird is safely back home....-----006

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

From left to right is Winnie, Parker , Claro.
Mom was right as far as guessing the youngster but wrong about the other 2. Winnie is almost 12, Claro just turned 9. Parker will be 6 in August.
Up until this diabetes Winnie still acted much more a young dog. People remark about being so grey in her muzzle, I tell them if you had 17 brothers and sisters you'd be grey too!
Here's a favorite pic
D0E9F4DE-E09B-45F7-9816-D6498F6C65C7.JPG
Dixie and Parker
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Boris is waiting in Atascadero and Frank Hamer is looking.

Winds have been blowing in from the east for weeks.

Birdman could be on board.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, I have had two European Jays on the feeders all winter and not raised a gun on either...the Blue Jay Bird is a more handsome species so quite safe. :D

Gusts upto 122 mph recorded not far from where I am this weekend....lots of damage, should be lots of firewood when I get back home.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

122mph!- parliament must be in session!

Every once on a while the blue jays will take over at the feeder. I learned to pop one and leave it lay, the rest of the flock would see George laying there and spread the word thus allowing the songbirds to eat. The Jays seem to just sling seed all over which encourages the tree rats, then I gotta shoot them! Its a Neverending vicious cycle.

Did I just see Jaybird was released? Was on NEWSMAX? No kidding? Was the HRT called in to free him?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My old man feeds a lot of birds all winter. They can have a tough go of it here. He stands a serious overwatch slaying every squirrel that touches the property. We get lots of chickadees (my favorite), a couple cardinals, and usually some blue jay's show. I will tell him to keep an eye out too.
Gorbys (Canadian jays) will come and eat right out of your hand. They are very friendly and have a lot of folklore and superstitions related to them here among woodsmen.
To harm one in any way brings a lifetime of bad luck or death. Anyone who did and was seen doing so, would be shunned by everyone from that point forward.
I will watch for one with a Colt or Winchester belt buckle. :D

Man! It warmed up here like spring yesterday afternoon and rained like mad. What a mess. At least my driveway is clear I guess. It's 26 degrees now. That feels warm compared to how this winter has been.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Out in Colorado there was a 'camp robber' jay, kinda the thief of birds as they would fly off with whatever they could carry. Also a scrub jay, guess they need a shave :lol: .

This has been a weird winter here, warm through December, seems the norm anymore. Cold January ( duh its WINTER) and so far February can't decide if it wants warm or cold. We have gotten some real doozies as far as snow storms in February. As a kid winter wasn't like this, im sure you old pharts remember further back, its certainly changing. I can remember a few blizzards in April, just in time for opening day of trout fishing.
If mankind thinks they can change it they are sadly mistaken... only thing we can do to stop global warming is leave the planet NOW. I ain't going, still another month of bird hunting!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

yea......JAY BIRD on Newsmax??!!!! Get him before a moderator puts him in a cage.....QUICK!!!!!

Yes, it has been colder than usual....about the same as we got them back 20 years ago.

122 mph???! That's f-2 tornado winds......seriously, that wind can pick up people and dogs and wing em.....dang.

Those primers I posted? I added 60 pounds of brass cartridge cases, 2 car batteries and 5 worn out electric motors....$367...imagine....for junk! I got more money for USED primers and other JUNK than what a new Rossi costs. :D ---00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny...."Camp robbers" were always in elk camp.......the feathery kind. They are a type of Jay? ....as in Jay from Maine?

Did you see the Philly news tonight? Man! Does bro's be shootin' everyting. The decent black folk were claiming they are afraid to walk out the door..........there was enough .380 and 9 brass on the street to supply a custom reloader.

Gasoline set to go to $7???!! Good....go vote for biden

You guys see the two pit bulls tearing up that little 5 year old boy......throwing this kid around like a rag.....a legally licensed guy walked up and kilt da dog.....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

7 bucks a gallon, well how else are the tax & spenders gonna pay for those crack pipes?
Ya can only hope if prices go that high that the PEOPLE rise up and over take DC. I filled my truck last week or the week before, was surprised it was still less than $4 / gallon !

Yes camp robbers are in the jay family, not the Jay family.

Took the dogs out this morning, a deer blowing nearby, off in the distance I heard a lone coyote howl.

24 hrs ago, 59F, now 19f. Wind supposed to be up again today.

So OW, how much snow did you loose with the warm rain?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The wind has calmed down here but I bet I will need my chainsaw when I get back home..

The European Jay is a nest robber and classified as vermin in Britain and can be shot on sight but their numbers have declined lately so I leave them alone.
jay_1.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's 5 degrees here.
We lost a fair amount for sure. But there is still a lot haha.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Our blue jay is also a known nest robber. Its probably in the jay family DNA.

Well we put out birds this morning. I took the mighty 410 today. First bird up a I waited for someone to shoot, at about 40 yards I let fly with 3" 7narfs, then a 3" #4s ... bird kept flying then set its wings and landed. Second flush and one of the guys shot but didn't connect. Went to look for it a 3rd time but no luck. I redeemed myself on the next flush. Then the next bird flushed, I dropped to one knee hoping the other guys would get some shooting in. They yelled shoot it! So I did and the little 410 just crushed it as well as any 12 or 20 ga could have. Butt, beak, BANG!
Snowing here now, guess I'll wait to work on my truck until tomorrow.
Now for lunch, soprasetto, cheese & crackers . Then I better get to the press and load some 28s.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I get a lot more satisfaction seeing a bird crumple to one of my .410s than when I use my 12 gauge... although I generally use a .410 for Squirrels I don't hesitate to take a sporting shot at feathered game or vermin. I've never tried #4s in a .410 and I believe American #4s are bigger than UK #4s which I can't get over here either.. :(
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd have to get my calipers out, but I think our 4s are .145, not sure what the European/ English size is.
Seems like 3" 4s are quite common here. Im not overly impressed by the pellet count in 410 but thats what I have.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!