Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Ah ha! :(
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thirty six hours ago it was 50 degrees, now it's 10!

There are lots of birds coming north, grackles, robins. Saw lots of snow geese, maybe JayBird is migrating?

OW must have fallen asleep during his shift?

Ah well, I got nothing this morning.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. Just warming up the truck for the ride home.

Got to go pick up my cow at the butchers today. May mess with the sled some.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

33 years ago today a litter of puppies were born. Eight weeks later I saw an ad in the paper. 3 or 4 days later and that little ball of fur was house broken. Within 3 years that puppy 96 lbs, was hunting in Colorado, carrying a Glock, delivering matched pairs of shoes, controlled via hand signals at 300+ yards, killing cats and the last season she hunted in Colorado had made over 300 retrieves.
They say a man is blessed with one perfect field dog in their lifetime, that was my Lady Rimfire Valentine .
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It is funny how certain dogs have that perfect bond with their owners and seem to know what each other is thinking...yes it doesn't happen often.

Back home from the South coast, non stop rain yesterday and torrential rain and high winds forecast for Friday... :(

Trying to get some enthusiasm for a bit of Squirrel hunting before the storm.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I did some squirrel hunting with my kid on Kodiak. He has gone quite feral, and even eats rats now. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just so long as he doesn't make Colt use a litter box I wouldn't worry about him going feral! :lol:

So I ordered a 3d coyote decoy, a new howler. The call came today but not a stitch of info on how to use the call !

Not sure it got above 20 here today, although I was inside most of the day installing extension jambs.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ain't nothing would surprise me Gunny!
What a bunch that is! The little girl is tougher than the lot of em. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Its refreshing to see tough kids! Was she born on Kodiak too? Ya gotta be tough to live on The Bear ! Someday I want to go to Alaska, should have done that 30 years ago... I'd really like to go for halibut & maybe a bear hunt. Have to get uncle Jack to sponsor me :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. Cassidy was born there, as was Colt.
Clay is the oldest, and was born in Virginia. However, he made the month-long trek with us all over the west, up through Canada the length of the AlCan, and to Alaska. He has been to Deadwood, Sturgis, Cody, Yellowstone, Montana, and visited the Cody Museum.
He turned a year old the day we got to Anchorage. We had his "party" in a brewery parking lot with beer and pizza.

Like I said.....quite a bunch. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

As the Duke would say " they'll do " :D must make you very proud... :wink:

Gunny be careful with that new Coyote call, while you're practicing with it you never know what might turn up... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thank you, John. Yes.
We have been blessed. They are great kids with great parents. Our son chose a great wife. She is incredible. It ain't easy doin right in this day and age.
All 3 of our sons have become good men. We are very lucky.

Well.....I went and picked up our beef today. Didn't have to worry about it thawing on the way home in the back of the truck.
Got 509lbs. Not bad. Got er all packed away and we are good for the year.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes I was thinking about that myself, just have to keep a fowling peice handy! I've been trying to find lead #2s, only one place has any and I just cant make myself pay $3.00/ lbs! Can't find any factory loaded lead 2s. I dont have enough to load a box of yote loads. We can use rifles but only in daylight as well as 20,12 &10 bore shotguns but 10 &12 only at night- what bright spark decided that a 20 doesn't work in the dark?

Sounds like the kids and grandkids will do fine, plus ya got a good place to bug out if needed!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Gotta have contingencies.
I have to send a 21" barreled 20ga 870 up to my kid.
I somehow offered it up when he said he wanted a shotgun for Ptarmigan in the high up.

That, and the Argentine 1911 I gave to the oldest......my count is dwindling. :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Gunny I’ll look tomorrow, I might have a couple of boxes of 12 ga #2’s laying around. If so I’ll send ya some.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thank Harry! I'd much prefer to daylight hunt but the yotes here pretty much are nocturnal, they don't really respond to calling like western dogs do.
I've got some #1 tungsten waterfowl loads I'm going to use as well. Might even try some heavy shot 4s. I can load any shot but geeze is it expensive and hard to find.

I had a 870 20 years ago, had a straight stock on it, was real nice for walking, that should be just the ticket for chasing ptarmigan!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Guys here get them with calls, bait, and dogs. I know several guys who put out bait with a motion detector on the pile. It is wired to a light or buzzer in their bedroom. When it goes off, they get up and shoot the coyote.

Sounds like your 870 was an SP. Those are nice. They made them in the 1100 too.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup the Special Field i think it was called. Another thing here is you have to report all yote kills to the F&G folks.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Although having owned many shotguns from at least ten different countries I have never owned a semi auto, only had two semi auto rifles. :oops: but just lately I have the urge to get a Remington 1100 in 20 gauge and of course they have now become difficult to find.
All I can find is Turkish junk and that is one country I do not intend to buy from. Semi auto in anything does not really ring my bell so why I want one now I can't really explain ….. :?
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
Your not "lucky" in how your kids turned out. It's called "you reap what you sow".... no matter what it is in life, you get out of it what you put into it.....you have done well grasshopper. We watched our kids like hawks, mostly staying on top on who they hung around with and having them enrolled in Catholic school was a plus......one of rules was "no low life's, no hoes, and no bros".

When a low life and a higher end person get together, the higher end person will drift down.....most of the time....

Still looking for Jay Bird....We were everywhere....in the trees, in the bushes, even took a trip down south....nowhere to be found...today we hired a private investigator and preliminary results showed foul play....we are going to request a grand jury.

GUNNY.....#4 Buckshot in a 3" mag.....even a .22 L.R. semi auto ....nice and quiet.-----006

Good ole GK...."Turkish junk".... :D
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes Gunny! Special Field. I ain't much of a shotgun guy... or a Remington guy for that matter. So it don't stick with me.

Hey Six!
I was beginning to think you flew the coop. Or worse, met with foul play, like you brother JayBird.
Too bad. If he doesn't turn up, we will have to have him declared missing, or worse, deceased.
They we will have to plan a funeral.
I sure hope the perpetrators are brought to justice.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Jay, it's terrible! We are doing "long time" with minutes seeming like hours! The community has been a big help with posters on telephone poles, door to door canvassing, with two guys flying drones. Tonight there's going to be a candlelight vigil.

Poor Jay Bird....it's cold and with the proliferation of hawks and "vultures" it worries us more......

And just think, it was all maliciously done just by tapping on the "submit" button.......POOF! ...Jay Bird gone!....

Can you and Gunny help?...it would mean a lot.......could you both make a deposit for $2,000 (each) to the "Go Fund Me" website? Just type in "Jay Bird, please come home".

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Say, you didn’t have an insurance policy on him did you. Suspicion always falls to the next of kin. :? :shock:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

See here is the problem with using a 22, we are stuck using 3 rounds or 5. My 10/22, 10/22 mag are of course 10 round mags. Yes I know I could only load 3 BUT the las says 3, grey area as far as if a warden was in a bad mood. Same with my Remington 572 and tube mag. So if I use my 22 hornet I get a bit more reach & punch. EXCEPT if we hunt at night then NO rifles and only shotguns. 4 buck is not allowed at night. Like I said whoever came up with these rules are smoking crack( not the kind slojoe is giving pipes for), 10,12 & 20 ok during the day but only 10 &12 at night. Why? Darn near the same payload in 12 &20, velocity is about the same doesn't make sense.

I'm telling you Jaybird is migrating north, he'll be back.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes! A candlelight vigil! That's what is needed. Those always help. And........it's so NICE.
Maybe some T-shirts that say "JBird Strong". The American way of "doing something". Strength through weakness.
I'm writing that check now, Six! Hopefully, it won't get stolen like the truckers money.

Hey Gunny,
We can only hunt with 5 rounds in a semi auto here, but 22 rimfires don't count. A tube feed or 10/22 is good to go.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I will see to it that questions are asked in Parliament....the last thing we want is disquiet in the colonies...

The only mag restrictions we have over here are that shotguns held on a shotgun license must hold no more than three rounds but shotguns held on a firearms license can hold as many as you can stuff in 'em. Rifle mags are not restricted for hunting either or if they are nobody has told me.. :?

Wet and windy here so the Squirrels are safe for a while.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So my coyote decoy showed up. I put the girls outside while I assembled it. Its a plastic shell , legs are attached & stored inside the belly. The tail is real fuzzy and movable. So I set up the decoy just peeking out from a chair, closed 1 of the dog gates in the kitchen so they would have to come face to face. I went over the gate and set my phone to video. Just as I suspected Parker went ape S ! Once the initial shock was over of course the girls had to sniff its butt !
After some retrospect I should never had done this, as I really don't want them to think if they were to see a real yote they could go and greet it !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

When it comes to asinine laws, I'll bend them.......for the 10-22 you carry a blocked mag that will only hold four rounds but put the 10 rounder in the gun and the four rounder on Velcro.

The decoy sounds neato but I bet a live rabbit or chicken in a cage would work better....no live bait allowed?

Ha! I like that..."Jbird strong".

How 'bout those truckers.....The weasel leader enacts an emergency! So that means there is NO FREEDOM....Anytime the government has a bug up their butt they can just enact emergency laws. I have an easier solution.....just stay home. Everyone should always have a minimum of 6 months wages sitting to the side......then stay home, after 2 weeks the people who live day-to-day couldn't make it.

Some of the things we learn only at old age ..........but I did have enough sense when I was young never to need a bank for nuttin' except for a mortgage..... so banks, backed up by the government will give you everything you want NOW so you will have to be obedient .......nothing more than a modern form of indentured servitude......

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There are many Colorado wildlife legends, myths and stories, but none can match the fabled chronicles of Old Mose, the giant grizzly who “terrorized” settlers in Park and Fremont counties more than 110 years ago.
He was the badass of all the big bears presenting major challenges to ranchers and homesteaders in the mountains of south-central Colorado around the turn of the century.

Wharton Pigg and James Anthony are pictured with the carcass of Old Mose. The Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center.
Wharton Pigg and James Anthony are pictured with the carcass of Old Mose. The Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center.
His story, inflated and sensationalized in national publications such as Outdoor Life after his dramatic ending in a stand of aspen in Fremont County in 1904, is a glimpse of the environment and attitudes of early settlers as much as the amazing tale of a grand old denizen of the territory.
The Old Mose legend begins with a brutal death.
In November of 1883, a hunter, Jacob Radliff, had a terrible encounter with a grizzly while hunting with friends on Black Mountain, about 45 miles southeast of Fairplay.
He reportedly had seen bear tracks but didn’t follow them at the time, because he was after deer and elk.
As he reached the edge of a meadow, a huge bear rushed out from the brush and attacked him. He got off a shot, but the bear, described as “cinnamon,” savaged him, tearing his scalp away, breaking many bones in his legs and ankles and clawing at his face. He was left for dead when his companions found him. Radliff was taken by his fellow hunters to a nearby ranch and a rider went for a doctor in Fairplay, but he died the next day shortly before the doctor arrived; his last words were a warning to his hunting partners.
“Boys, don’t hunt that bear.”
Whether or not that particular bear, most certainly a grizzly, was Old Mose or not (more on this later), the legend of the killer grizzly of Black Mountain was born.
The grizzly population in the state was shrinking in that era, with the human population spreading and encroaching on wildlife habitat as never before. According to Western Wildlife Outreach, grizzlies at the time were being extirpated rapidly: from 95 percent of their original western range between 1850 and 1920. Unregulated killing of bears between 1920 and 1970 eliminated another 52 percent of surviving populations. Man eliminated 98 percent of the big bears over a 100-year period. This was the inevitable trend occurring for Old Mose and a small population of grizzlies in the south-central mountains back then.
At the time, bears preying on cattle were fairly common, judging by the stories about ranchers suffering many losses of livestock, especially young calves, and it was a standard reaction by settlers to mount “expeditions” to hunt bears to cut their losses. There were even other grizzly bears given nicknames, like “Old Four Toes” and a giant named “Old Silver” in the reports of livestock predation then.
Shortly after Radliff’s death, the unfortunately named Wharton Pigg, an outdoorsman and from all reports, an expert hunter and shooter, becomes part of the legend.
Pigg, a Missouri transplant helping on his family’s potato farm during his early life, hunted the killer grizzly he heard about. He entered college in 1886, but he was back home in Park County’s Currant Creek the next year for spring planting when an uncle wrote about seeing the tracks of three bears around Cover Mountain, near Black Mountain. He took his new Winchester big game rifle and went. The trio turned out to be a big sow grizzly and two big cubs. She was thought responsible for several area livestock deaths over the years, but could not be trapped or shot. A reward of 75 dollars was offered.
Pigg found the bear trio in heavy brush and killed first one cub, then the sow when she charged at him in reaction. The other cub ran off toward Black Mountain. After college, Pigg continued to hunt for the notorious Black Mountain killer bear regularly, even mapping his range from the varied reports of a big grizzly.
The definitive work on this remarkable bruin is Old Mose, by James E. Perkins, published in 2002. It contains many detailed and surprising aspects of this story. In researching the story at the Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center, I was told that Perkins’ research files there were enormous, and the detail in his book underscores that. It’s apparently still available online and at the library and is an absorbing read. James Perkins notes that the name Old Mose came from Pigg’s comment that the bear seemed to have no set territorial route, but seemed to “mosey around.”
Interestingly, in 1894, a hunter named J.J. Pike killed a very large grizzly on Thirtynine Mile Mountain, northeast of Black Mountain, after spending multiple months himself over the past three years hunting for Old Mose. Pigg was depressed that someone possibly had shot “his bear.” It reportedly weighed near 1,000 pounds and “completely filled a wagon box.”
But in 1895, more large-clawed tracks were found around Black Mountain and Pigg, made rich by a gold mine operation in Cripple Creek, came back to hunt his nemesis. He tracked him, sometimes very closely, but the bear always proved elusive. Part of the Old Mose legend is that he was very savvy about avoiding hunters.

Proceed to Part 2 below---00
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You got it buddy!

When working no longer pays, there is no incentive and people don't bother. That's the problem with communism.
That's why communism is a step on the way to slavery.
When nobody works and makes money for the government to confiscate, they make slaves out of them.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Part 2

In 1898, after his gold strike, Pigg married a woman from Texas, and bought the sprawling Stirrup Ranch in Fremont County between Black and Waugh Mountains in 1900; he continued to look for Mose while running the ranch.
At one point Pigg tried a new approach. He had a large trap made and placed it in nearby ponds the big bear was known to frequent. He placed it a foot underwater, and about two weeks later, Old Mose was found roaring and thrashing in the pond trap by a boy who had been regularly sent to check on the trap. Before armed men from the ranch arrived, Mose was gone, the trap dragged some distance from where it had been set, with two bloody grizzly bear toes still in it. He had escaped, but at a price. From then on, the story goes, Mose left his unique footprint, with a mangled left hind paw, wherever he roamed in the area.
Pigg continued to get reports of Mose’s preying on livestock from hunters and ranchers, and in 1903, even suffered the humiliation of allegedly losing a 3-year-old Hereford bull to him from his own ranch near the base of Waugh Mountain. He poisoned the carcass, Perkins wrote, but Old Mose wouldn’t come back near it.
That summer, the skeleton of a man was found with boots, spurs and a carbine on nearby Thirtynine Mile Mountain. Rumor held there were large teeth marks on the rifle and the man’s bones. Fuel was added to the ‘killer’ Old Mose story. Additional supposed prospectors gone missing while seeking to gain a bounty for bagging Mose and even more reports of livestock being killed in the area only enhanced the spreading legend.
Pigg hunted for Old Mose for many years without success and in March 1904 was introduced to a noted bear hunter, James Anthony, who had come to Cañon City with a large, well-trained dog pack and who had killed a number of bear and mountain lions. They agreed to go looking for Old Mose in the spring of 1904, Pigg telling Anthony he was certain he knew his range well enough to find him just after he left his winter den.
After many frustrating days of searching, it happened. Riding back toward Pigg’s ranch, Anthony saw his dogs get on a scent and loosed them while Pigg, seeking to somehow get there first, apparently tried to find a shortcut to the bruin as he encountered the dog pack, something that would have been a new and confounding experience for the bear. Then Pigg heard Anthony shooting.
Perkins’ description of Old Mose’s final stand against Anthony, near his Black Mountain home, is worth sharing:
“… after the dogs had him at bay, and Anthony had fired a shot that
Contemporary evidence at the time showed that if Jay Bird had not been abducted, the rest of the story could be told in its entirety.
Stay tuned for part 3 and the finality...it's really good....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Never fails........
There always some innocent that gets victimized, and then many more have to suffer.

We need another vigil! And maybe some sort of ribbon in a special color to wear.
And a special license plate! For "Jay Bird awareness".

Why can't everyone just BE NICE? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Better yet Jay....lets have April made into a National Holiday...."Jay Bird History Month".

Poor little guy, never bothered anyone...he may have been a little "touched in the head" but in a nice way, the way we are expected to be...nice...

Yea.....a ribbon! Love it! What color?

"Jay Bird" is available at Penn Dot for a vanity plate.....ya think mom would like it on her Jeep?

(If you knew the original Jay Bird that we here old heads remember from the sixties, you'd really be laughing.....his house looked more like a tobacco drying barn than a house....he was a cool old guy though....probably born in the 1890's...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Nothing better than turning their liberal feel good garbage right back on em.
I do it at work all the time.

Jay Bird history month! Yes!
If we have a Jay Bird history month......and JB is being victimized or discriminated against.......
That means they are.........RACISTS! :o
They need to be canceled!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay! You got it bro-ster! Cancel em! Cancel them all until Jay Bird is found!

Hey, your a smart guy....do you think it's a possibility that Jay Bird was kidnapped and sent to a Central American zoo? Or maybe held for ransom and won't be released until he signs a paper promising to be nice? Maybe Justin Trudeau is going to use Jay Bird in some kind of a prisioner exchange?

I just wish Jay Bird would come home and get a good hot meal.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Old Mose, I've read a couple different stories in the past. Wasn't there a movie based on that story? Then there was that movie with John Candy & Dan Ackroyd, having a country vacation and Candy shoots the bear in the tuckus with a muzzle loader turned into a lamp.

Ribbon color, well that's obvious, CAMO.

Maybe the KGB got him? Mafia? IRA?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. I have no doubt he is a political prisoner. Being used as a pawn in someone's high stakes game of intrigue.
Poor fella. It's always the innocent.
I bet the Canadian government wants a sympathetic face for their cause.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Darn it Gunny, I've already tied a yellow ribbon around the old Oak tree, now I've got to find a Camo one.… :(

The story of the bear is a sad one, I know bears are a threat to man and his livestock but I would rather live amongst wolves, bears and mountain lions than some of the scum called humans, after all the Native Americans survived until "civilised" Europeans arrived.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A book I found very interesting but it could upset a few ranchers and farmers is "AMERICAN SERENGETI " by Dan Flores, hate it or love it the book is well worth a read.
IMG_20220216_120427.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Gunny, life got in the way yesterday, I’ll look for those shells today.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Greetings Earthlings, what makes you think there is not another species/s here controlling things?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:06 am Greetings Earthlings, what makes you think there is not another species/s here controlling things?
Sounds like OS is an X-Files fan too!
I have never seen a TV show that has become even more relevant 20 years later. X-Files rocks!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Former Canadian defense minister Paul Helyer said there is a Federation and the aliens have been here for thousands of years. Maine is a hotbed of activity.

We were up on Big Lake maybe 91’. Saw something very unusual cross the sky.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have a theory that a lot of well known people are aliens, even my ex wife is suspect.... :lol:

I liked the X Files even though I am not a Sci Fi fan, our Moon rockets and Space shuttles are as crude as horse and carts compared to what's really out there.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ben Rich former head of Lockheed told an industry group years ago that we could take ET home. He also said they are years ahead of anything you can imagine.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I filed a missing "bird report" with the State Police today.......They are actively looking for Jay Bird.......they think there's some kind of international espionage ring that got him.

There are NO aliens, unless you consider Mexicans aliens.......

Any group of living things that are able to go faster than the speed of light and make it here are not going to "blend in" with us....they is gonna take our S....period.

It's soooooo easy to spot a liberal.....weak looking....nerdy......no T's......Obama...Trudeau....markel.....dope from France.....Biden.......

Now, the Queen and Margaret Thatcher were and are no nerdy liberals.......I'm starting to like Camilla......she layed it on P. Prince Harry's other half....

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is no proof there are no aliens. In fact there are no indications there are no aliens.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know Fred....coming from a highly intelligent individual like yourself, you made an unintelligent observation.....what you said is akin to "there's no proof that's there's a 4,000 lb nugget of gold under my house.....

Aliens.....something for the weak minded to believe in.........it's all something good lawyers do..."create doubt"....

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The reason those finding Bigfoot shows never find a Bigfoot is cuz the little green men have taken them all as pets, now they are taking Jay birds!

Anyone who thinks we are alone is not too smart. The universe is way to large to not have anything smarter than us. If they have the ability to travel here, they have observed us and decided we aren't worth the trouble.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wrongo Sixo, plenty of evidence all over the place for thousands of years.

Look up the 18 falacies of logic. Among them you will find information about proving a negative.

I have no way to know what is under your house and no way to get information.