Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

...and another back to back WIN! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:41 pm I see a box addressed to me after I send you 500 bucks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunny you can have the 105mm Howitzer I won on the old thread.... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That sir is very gracious!
Guess I'll have to figure out how to load beehive rounds and start calling coyotes!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...I remember that episode....it was a little house that sat back on a long driveway.....people had...well. NOT good genes......I see some of that upstate but not as bad.....you don't see many good looking people up in the mountains.....women are corn fed, the men all drunks, every other trailer has a few cars on cinder blocks....another thing they have ......LOTS of outbuildings from different eras.....instead of knocking down the old one, they just build another next to it as long as there's not an old car there with a tree growing through it......and the washing machines, toasters, old tires, refrigerators, rubber machines, deflated blow up dolls....

No lie....I once saw a cottage with a tree right through the middle of it.....they built it that way, around the tree on purpose. It was walled off of course.

Fred,
I see an 80's model 24 and a Springfield 1911 military with the hammer back.

I can't do nothing today so,I'll go take some pictures.----0006 a.k.a. Mr. VITRIOLIC
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GUNNY WINS! (Ya know, me...we.....are 14 year old kids......they claim the bad will bring the good down to their level so it looks like,I'm doing a great job making us all 14 year olds.

Don't forget, our critics criticize us because they are NOT invited to the mightiest thread on Leverguns....why else would there be 41 views per post? Mmmmmm? Come on Master Fred.......41-1 shows ALL of the regulars snooping ...they can't help themselves seeing us having all the action while they discuss, "I polished my hub caps today"

Now, on to business.
Gunny wins another back to back.
Today you get the gun...the ammo comes next.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, right on the guns. Those are my most shot center fires.

And you are The Leader of the Pack on Project 14.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You think "project 14" is funny do ya?

Guess who is off the list for the 4" 1950 Target 44 Spl? Shot my biggest buck with it......250 Keith at 1100...bet you that you never saw S&W manga stocks like those before.mmmmmmmm

As for the 8 and 3/8th's 29 made in 1959, not even your gold plated golf cart could get this one.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! I'll take that 44 Special!

Can I have it?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:51 pm Hey! I'll take that 44 Special!

Can I have it?
Why not? THAT is a hard gun to find......you can have gunny's 105 howitzer

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Does that 4” not have a pinned barrel? When was it made?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:35 pm Does that 4” not have a pinned barrel? When was it made?
It's an 80's gun.....John Taffin got the original.....

I found your golf cart

Here's Fred' chauffeur and his caddy

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Perfect! Drive that baby on out here. See the country!

So is the 4” actually a Model 24?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually I had a 4” 624. Sold it to a friend, did not like the way it behave in recoil. 6 1/2” I like much better.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:42 pm Perfect! Drive that baby on out here. See the country!

So is the 4” actually a Model 24?
The one on top is a true 1950 Target...(pre-24)

The one all,the way to the back is a 624....as you know, the stainless version. The 4" 24 is to the left and the one on the right middle is the 1950 Target. Thenthere the Triplelock , a Colt NF and a Colt Shooting Master 44 Spl. With the extra cylinder and crane for the 44-40.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Excellent group and presentation.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'll take that shooting master!

I'll make sure the next grandkid is named Sixgun! How bout that? Thats a fair deal ain't it?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You can have it. The Shooting Master is the target version of the New Service,but with a changed grip along with front strap,checkering. Smooth as glass. It was the Python of its day...made in 1932.

I'm watching some stupid young Guns movie.....Charlie sheens brother.....at least he seems to have a bit more morals than his aids imfected brother

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You guys can have those 44s, I got what I need in that department. I NEED that 105!

Of course I'm supposed to meet the guys at 0600 for deer drives and the girls decide they go on walk about. Parker just has to play watchdog and chase deer off the property then without fail the other 2 follow. Winnie then has to drag her feet, sniff and ignore me, that gets my dander up at 0500! Guessing not going to make the early drive!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Hey, I can afford the pencil next to the shooting master.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You heard Six! He said I could have it! :D

I'm always taken aback by the amount of fantastic guns that guy has. They seem to go on forever.
My kids think I have good stuff, but I know better. There is nothing special in my pile. I know they will be happy to get them though.
I gave the oldest boy an old beat up Argentine 1911 a couple weeks ago. You'd a thought I bought him a new truck.
I told him he can change my diapers in a few years. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So since my security camera krapped out I've since ordered 2 others, first one would not sync or work with my wifi. Sent back, full refund. Lunch time today I setup and installed the latest one. Since 1257pm it has sent me 59 alerts of traffic & people- umm there isn't any traffic outside! Its seeing my truck, no movement.
So I've fiddled with the sensitivity, nope. I've set a 'privacy screen' over my truck, nope. Company website FAQ, nope. Sent email to company...hurry up and wait.
3 more alerts since I started typing this, no 4 more!
This is getting on my nerves! Urge to shoot camera rising
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny go shootin''?/huntin'?...man, it's cold outside......I'm determined not to "let the old man in". ....but he's stronger than me now......take my vitamin D but there's nothing like sunshine......

On good guns, you have to understand...you just don't go out and buy these......they have to come to you, and they will but only if you have the knowledge. I got started as a teenager, reading everything I could read, attending every auction, estate sales and gunshow within a hundred miles of here........always making friends in the right places and doing what I could for them, so I learned how to do basic gunsmithing and most of all, pricing of old guns, determining their originality, desirability, machanical functionality and so on...but even above all that...honesty.....if you screw over a person, you will never get any more phone calls. It's not in my heart anyway to be such an individual.

I've made a couple of people a small fortune and they responded in kind.

Knowledge and honesty is the key to almost anything in life...but, you still have the people who always want that "one shot deal" (no pun intended) and will F you over even if it means their own mother will get a terminal disease....I call these people the "Joels & Georges of Society" after my non blood nephew on my wife's side and a former co worker, who incidentally, recently died a horrible death from cancer.....These people made a living on screwing and suing people over.

That leaves me "4 down and 3 to go" on the people's graves I have to pizz on.....and two of them share the same DNA as me. .....and I intend to win as the other 3 lead dishonest and unhealthy lives......these are people I know very well who live in the area....I laugh at cyber enemies as you only have perception of their written words to go on....in life they may be great people whom I can click with well.

Well folks, it's cold with another week of dismal weather forecast. Thank the Good Lord for dogs, most of my blood and not to be left out, my compadres on the P.I thread.----006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....sometimes the best security is what has been used for thousands of years.......dogs, weapons, proper mindset, and the most important, a reputation that leaves others guessing....

While I have them also, security cameras only do two things.....show you a masked person with a blacked out license plate. The possibility of a load of #4 buckshot coming from an unknown area works better. Nobody ever knows who is home here.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you buddy. Nobody knows more than me (and I've said it here many times) how hard you worked to build what you have.
I will NEVER begrudge anyone, no matter how much they have, if they did the work to get it.
I did much the same is you, at the same age. The difference is where we live. That stuff does not exist up in my neck of the woods. The standard of living was, is, and will be, worlds apart between my area and yours.
It is much the same here on Kodiak. The cost of living is astronomical. The opportunity for earning a living is limited. Very few people have anything outside of what they absolutely need.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The main reason for the camera is so I can see who is coming and going while I'm at work. With my mom being house bound and for the most part in a wheelchair its just peace of mind. Parker does have an intimidating bark, Claro too!
I getcha on a load of buckshot, got a case of military 00 downstairs.
Face it, it ain't cheap to live anywhere anymore!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....don't feel like your being an a.h.by putting a 75 lb chain between two trees with a sign...."KEEP OUT!". I do....with rocks along the side......people who wil do wrong will ALWAYS have an excuse on why they are driving down your driveway........hacking through your chain or driving around takes away ANY EXCUSE.

Whenever we are expecting a package we leave it down but the sign stays 24/7. Since I did this two years ago I can only count ONE unauthorized intruder and I ripped him a brand new hole next to the one God gave him......I just don't care anymore what people think...there's a lot of evil out there.

Yes Jay.......we live in a good area where there's lots of old money where people would buy guns like we buy extra socks because we "might need them someday."

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

So...my daughter drops by around 3 and says there's a book on my Jeep. I go,outside and there's a 1940 Shooters Bible under the windshield wiper..........later we are talking on the phone and he tells me his wife, who is Italian, thin as a rail, excellent health..just got out of the hospital from a two week stay....Covid........he just got sick a little but everything he smells smellls like sewage.....no taste....l.his BIL and SIL have been in the hospital.......BIL got out after two weeks and is still a mess....SIL has been in for a MONTH and was put into an induced coma two days ago.....all healthy non drug/alcohol abusing people.....

Anyway, here's some cool pics.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Weather to warm up here.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I have a 1950 Shooters Bible, and it has the exact same ad for those Winchesters.
It had grade 1 surplus Lugers for 75 bucks. I used to spend hours looking at that book. My dad said he did too, when he was a kid.

I figured sure your daughter came to give you back that nickel Detective Special. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Jayster.....the little B is like her dad.....she likes bling.......nickel plated....I asked for it 5 times...........told her I give her a new Smith 642 or a like new S&W M&P 9mm hi cap but she wants that damm Colt.....

That Smith 9 has eaten up everything I've fed into it,,,mostly cast too......

We just had "an issue" here......for real...each dog started passing gas.first one...then the other...than back again....
I shoved both of them outside for 20 minutes in 17'degree weather and left the door open....... second one came in I closed the door...problem settled. Puckered up their chocolate starfishes....

Funny thing....as soon as the smell started mom had a thick towel she puts over her face......

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrectm

Post by Sixgun »

Another one of life's mysteries...on an iPad when your signing in,the page jumps around......just as soon as you go to hit the submit button, it moves and othe S comes up.......
Even when your on a website, it jumps around while the ads fill in.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Electronic mysteries, nothing you can actually see. My daughter straightens out my wife’s IPad issues.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I would do the chain thing but with care givers here to give mom a hand, shop, etc the chain would get worn out! Although with the amount of trees lining the driveway I wouldn't have to worry about anyone driving around a chain to get to the house, other than the driveway and house the property is all trees.

Well I'm done deer hunting for this season. Just tired of not seeing deer! So much for making some jerky. I'm gonna go take my blind down today, let the girls run around some.

If only I had a time machine, man to go back and buy guns at those prices! Load up and make a killing on new unfired guns. Or go dinosaur hunting! Mmmm brontosaurus jerky.

Guess I'm lucky, my dogs go to the door when they get to 'stepping on ducks ' :lol: . I also give them probiotics, keeps the stink to a minimum.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tom, wherever you are Have a GREAT DAY......... :D

I love those old gun catalogues, not only are the prices insane by today's values but the guns are certainly more interesting too.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Know what iPad stands for?
I Purchased A Dud

Personally I'm not overly fond of apple stuff. I had a 5S phone, by the time it was a couple years old it needed to be plugged in to stay on. My iPad is a low memory one so I had to 'upgrade' the memory by purchasing a monthly plan. $.99/month. Think they would bill me for the year? NOPE! I went round and round with them to bill me one and done. So my iPad is now about 4 years behind on updates cuz I ain't paying them .99 a month!

So Brandon ( i didn't know slow joe worked for the security camera company) replied to my email. Provided links, ideas, explanations as to why its doing this. Well the links don't pertain to this particular camera. Nor does any of this info jive with SETTINGS. So I got to snooping around, guess what I found- the setting sun traveling across the sky sets the camera off! Sure its moving but come on its supposed to SEE MOVEMENT of bodies/ vehicles and send the alerts. Of course where the solar panel has to be im limited to where the camera can go and the wifi signal is another issue!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like her daddy's girl, Six. She's too smart to trade real value for some "better". :D

John,
I think of those prices almost daily!

Hey Gunny. So it ain't just me? I hate apple stuff too. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

As of lately I'm hating everything!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well.....things to ponder.

My daughter is not daddy's girl...our personalities are two peas in a pod......one day we are the best of friends and the next we are throwing F's around. Now, my son, on the other hand takes after his mother.....he can look past my deficiencies (I have them?) and I can bust down on him for something and he will say, "pops, shut the F. up". And I'll reply, "yes son".

I often think of Gamekeeper, a true lover of guns, shooting, and hunting but is severely restricted by asinine laws. True to my word he has a place to stay as do the rest of you guys but not for more than 3 days as guests and fish both have something in common....they start to stink after three days. (I know you liked that)

I got my iPad for my 40th anniversary at the plant in 2013.....9 years of everyday use...and it still works OK....it's the pop up ads that screw everything up and I have my settings set properly.......Fox News and MSN are the worst.

Next on the agenda........why shop when you can make a computer call and have it delivered?

Tom got Covid again huh? My prediction is by this time next year the world's population will be reduced by 20%
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I'm with Gunny...I too, hate near everything...it's called the winter time and lack of sunshine......vitiman D does nothing. Anti depressants make me a zombie.....alcohol makes it worse, much worse...that's why I don't drink.

Plus, people help that a lot. That's why Fred is always in a good mood.....the sunshine on the golf course, always getting beautiful women to rub down in his office.......no joke.....one time a girl said her ankle hurts so Fred says, "remove your top as the pain travels upward to the center of the front of the chest...what a guy!

Birdman of Leverguns
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Everyone is different.
Me? I can't wait to get back to the snow. It's so weird.....way up here and it's bare ground, rainy, and warm. Home, we have got over 30 inches of snow in the last few days, and another 6 coming tomorrow.
I'm getting itchy to crank the sled up. Maybe grab a rifle, strap on some snowshoes, and head for the lot for some winter woods loafing.
You have to turn things into something good for yourself. Driving to work in the winter and having to clean it up while working really sucks, but I try to focus on the good stuff instead.
Sorry the winter gets you down, buddy. Hang in there man. It must not be too far from spring down there. The worst here is the transition. Spring is a messy, drawn out affair up here. Then you get mud season. Its usually almost June before it straightens out and dries up.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I get plenty of sunshine, I love snow! What the heck, I decided to take the girls over to the club for a long walk. No birds this weekend because our supplier is/was iced up and couldn't catch birds !
Guess what, there is no getting into the property without chains on all 4 tires! The road in is a solid sheet of ice, up hill & a stream off the left . I've been around long enough to know better to even try that. I couldn't even stand on the road without sliding!
So I moved the camera closer to the house, guess what, still sees my truck and sends alerts! Its too smart for its own good! And that im hating more by the minute!

Whens your flight home?
Heard from my aunt & uncle in Idaho, they have now had round 2 of chicom flu, both are good.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, specifics on the route not exactly correct but the general premise is correct as per my original scientific investigation following upper cervical correction. Generally lower right gemellus obturator pair seem to be the origination point. Look into neurotransmitter release and there is a symbiotic response that can affect heart rate and blood flow.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny,
Flying out Friday.
Yeah haha. A road that is solid ice is tough. Add bonus points for crowned, hills, and worst of all.......off camber! That is the worst.
If you have snow banks, lots of times you can run 2 wheels in the bank, but it only helps if you have a limited slip or locker.
You just haven't lived till you've gotten sideways on an iced road with a bumper in each bank. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Couple weeks ago we had ice with rain, the running water was flowing right over it on the roads, I had 9000 lbs of truck sideways 3 times in less than 300 yards. Nope 4wd don't do squat unless ya got chains! I have no concern about driving in snow but add ice to the mix and ill stay put thank you very much.
The club woods road at that spot is pancake flat with upslope on the right with trees, left is down slope with trees and a stream. I couldn't hardly walk to the gate which sits in a small depression. No way I even going to think about driving into that skating rink !
How's our little Coltster doing? Is he practicing his quick draw yet?

Naw Six, Fred got it all wrong, first ya need a new knibblypin, then you need to swap out your left handed smoke shifter to a right sided one THEN you can reset your hooterutis and you'll be good to go!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I was told that he blinker fluid in my Jeep might be low.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We have not had any ice....other than standing water in depressions freezing up.........

Jay......ALL of my life the winter was my favorite season........I'd,make all ,IMDb of excuses up to head upstate to the cabin.....I'd shoot out back here or woodsloaf up in Oxford, Pa. where my hunting grounds were.....couldn't get enough of it......it all happened to the downside as I approached 60 and has got progressively worse.....I still like the snow......it's an exciting change....get out there with my toys ...drive the mighty Kubota up to 2 miles around here to help out my buds.......

It's the cold...can't handle it as well as I used to..........less work to do with less enthusiasm for the things I need to do......it's called "letting the old man in". My brain says "lets party!" but my body don't follow..........I'm an outside person, HATING to be indoors....and then with Covid and all of the negative S going on in the world. I also like to build things but it's no fun when your fingers are numb......

I love yardwork....taking care of 4 acres is a near full time job if you do it right.....I like all the fence posts and trees to be clean at the bottom, driveway and walks nicely edged, bushes trimmed, etc......

If I was a wealthy guy, I'd fly out to see Fred and let him work his magic on me....but I won't fly anymore either.......then there's the issue with all the babies out there....I might not come back, living on Old Savages balcony between the bicycle and the charcoal grill, then renaming myself Kato Kalin

Middle of March everything starts happening again.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is the other end of the patio. Maybe you could move in with Ilona. Or, you could take over the winter gardening.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe so Fred......I truly feel for people who live in tiny 2 room apartments with "lock downs" imposed by the Dems. We have here 182,952 sq. feet with access to another 653,400 sq. feet for a total of 836,352 feet.......and I feel closed in sometimes.

THATS why I obey the law as 54 sq ft. ...shared.....would drive me to start smoking again.

Now look at Jay...he has 8 million seven hundred and twelve thousand sq. feet to play in and if you include ten feet high for walking space and a walking staff that you swing around he has over 80 million sq feet......and drug dealers will kill one another for their 4 sq feet on the corner, minus the light pole as that was probably stolen and sold for scrap.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Out for some squirrel shooting today. Turned into some on-road wheeling and recovery.
Grandson shot my son's buddies Steven's Favorite.
The roads were solid ice with sharp turns and steep hills. We came onto this Tacoma off the road on a steep hill. There were a couple other vehicles there to add to the obstacles. Instead of driving the Rubicon down to winch him, we took some traction strips and pushed him out.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We feed the little guys here.