Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Blaine wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:20 pm
OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:18 pm Funny.
I have an idea GK more closely resembles the people who lived here 200 years ago than 2/3 of the people that live here now.
Pathetic.
And, in a flash, The Sock Puppet jumps into the fray. :P
Hahaha.
And he's usually so nice.......
Last edited by OldWin on Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:22 pm
Blaine wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:20 pm
OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:18 pm Funny.
I have an idea GK more closely resembles the people who lived here 200 years ago than 2/3 of the people that live here now.
Pathetic.
And, in a flash, The Sock Puppet jumps into the fray. :P
Hahaha.
:lol: Nicely Said, Sir
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Man, I hope Fred doesn't think any that vitriol is going on here.... :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Blaine, I made it quite clear why I stopped posting birthdàys and seeing you were getting it wrong I offered advice but made the fatal error of saying "you need" apparently that set you off on one . If you are going to continue get your facts right. Notice I didn't say "you need" to get your facts right, didn't want you upset again.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:38 pm Blaine, I made it quite clear why I stopped posting birthdàys and seeing you were getting it wrong I offered advice but made the fatal error of saying "you need" apparently that set you off on one . If you are going to continue get your facts right. Notice I didn't say "you need" to get your facts right, didn't want you upset again.
You quit...nuff said.
"You Need To" is an order.
Any suggestions are always appreciated.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Suggestions for Blaine, now where do I begin ???
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:54 pm Suggestions for Blaine, now where do I begin ???
:lol: Sorry I'm not perfect like you.
Tell ya what....I'll stop telling the truth about you if you'll stop BS-ing about me :wink:
It's not my fault you're not batting on a full wicket....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Keep going Blaine your doing my work for me.....
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:22 pm Keep going Blaine your doing my work for me.....
Heaven knows YOU'RE not doing any work....
It's Andy Capp...I knew you reminded me of someone. 8)
Keep going and get it out of your system. A good drunk only lasts for so long, Andy.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Go away Blaine..no one likes you in the least. Friendship is earned, not to be confused with expected.....it appears you have zero redeeming qualities and we here just don't like you....it's not that your a bad person, you just don't fit in with us...go away.......

Go find others that are like you.....probably down at the homeless shelter or permanent residents of the cemetery.

Your not a gun guy and your certainly not religious but you try and try to fit in with any group that will take you so you can get moral support. You read the Bible and gun magazines so you can sound intelligent and hope someone weak or stupid picks up on your thin veil.

You have had your "three score and ten" ....your done, go away......even Hu Chang said you were "lost".
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:47 pm Go away Blaine..no one likes you in the least. Friendship is earned, not to be confused with expected.....it appears you have zero redeeming qualities and we here just don't like you....it's not that your a bad person, you just don't fit in with us...go away.......

Go find others that are like you.....probably down at the homeless shelter or permanent residents of the cemetery.

Your not a gun guy and your certainly not religious but you try and try to fit in with any group that will take you so you can get moral support. You read the Bible and gun magazines so you can sound intelligent and hope someone weak or stupid picks up on your thin veil.

You have had your "three score and ten" ....your done, go away......even Hu Chang said you were "lost".
I've learned to expect this sort of thing from you, Jack.
I imagine it's the Brain Fog from all those Meniere's episodes, so I've decided to cut you some slack. You just can't help it :(

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Blaine,
We here on the "man thread" keep our word.....you WON PAGE 91.....congratulations!

Here you go ....91 donuts.... see how you go from Gamekeeper, to Jay to me? Your lost blaine,

I'd say it a safe bet to say this is your last day on Leverguns...then you can start your cross country trip with a diaper on.....

Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Mmmm...Donuts... 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Blaine,
What will it take for you to leave us alone? Like I said earlier, your not a bad guy but your personality is different and it really does not fit in with ours. Every word you say is accented with a chip on your shoulder.......Your always welcome to chime in and there have been times when the flow was acceptable but it only takes a wrong punctuation mark and you take it personal. After a fair amount of these people will cut you off...similar to a divorce from a man and his wife....they put up with the snags until one day, one will leave. That's what happened between you and some of us here....we don't even want to hear what you have to write....

We have divorced you....man up. Your not a bad guy, just unacceptable. Similar to a lone black cloud in an otherwise sunny day that we all wish for it to swiftly pass over....It's only a discussion board and not something that our lives hinge on....so please, get on the one side of the hinge and sway yourself somewhere else....preferably a place south of the equator.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well said Six, He fits in better where folks don't know him so well or are not so fussy who they talk too. Personally I find him funny, the harder he tries the deeper the hole he digs for himself. Still I wish him well and with no sinister malevolence that his buddy says I have.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sock puppet? Did I miss Kookla, Fran & Ollie?
Huh, looks like I shouldn't have taken a nap!
No ill intended, nice.
All I know of the man has been pure nastiness. From things posted to the 1 and only threatening pm he sent me. Really?, wishing others would die. I know those posts were deleted but maybe they should have stayed up so others may have seen BOTH sides of this ongoing conflict. Hmm, put up on the forum in the Rules of Conduct.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
All y'all are just like democrats....blaming the other guy for what you are guilty of.
You guys should start your own Forum.
Hey, Six...been invited to joint the Shootists yet? :lol: Nah, they have standards of conduct and honor.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Keep digging Blaine you're hilarious ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:30 pm Sock puppet? Did I miss Kookla, Fran & Ollie?
Huh, looks like I shouldn't have taken a nap!
No ill intended, nice.
All I know of the man has been pure nastiness. From things posted to the 1 and only threatening pm he sent me. Really?, wishing others would die. I know those posts were deleted but maybe they should have stayed up so others may have seen BOTH sides of this ongoing conflict. Hmm, put up on the forum in the Rules of Conduct.

Oh no!........! He's one of the NICE ones.
You know? Nice. Like 2/3 of the rest of the country that acuses others of what THEY do.
Always the first to insult or name call.
I spoke for my friend John like I would speak for anyone I call a friend. It's sad that Blaine wouldn't understand this concept. Probably because he's never been, or had, a friend. If I'm mistaken in my assumption then I guess it was just to be mean. While I spoke for John, I did not do it in an insulting manner. This isn't an incident, it's a pattern. One that seems to go on without end.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:56 pm Keep digging Blaine you're hilarious ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, Andy Capp. Keep throwing out those lame insults and memes.... 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

If you think I yearn for "friendship" from any of you lot on this thread, you're sniffing glue.
If fact, I hope I haven't ruined my reputation by even being here in the first place.
Just keep tossing out the insults and little digs, and I'll hang around. :idea:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I thank you Jay for the kind words, I see he edited the insults in his post and changed it, not the first time he has done that. I don't really care what he says to me it's water off a ducks back but what I dislike is his bullying of newbies who go away thinking we are all like him. I still have a PM in my outbox to the last newbie he bullied off the forum, the newbie has not returned since.
I hope others will if they haven't already realised, that Blaine ain't all he thinks he is...HA, I see he just mentioned ruining his REPUTATION.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Perfect! Because I don't wish to be your friend. There isn't enough glue in the world for that.
In spite if that, I didn't insult or call names either. YOU did that, when you called me a sock Puppet.
And don't worry, I think your reputation is unchanged.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm Perfect! Because I don't wish to be your friend. There isn't enough glue in the world for that.
In spite if that, I didn't insult or call names either. YOU did that, when you called me a sock Puppet.
OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm Perfect! Because I don't wish to be your friend. There isn't enough glue in the world for that.
Sock Puppet....Oh, the horror, the horror. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

You'll forgive me if I am not swayed by this huge Forum majority of 5....I'll post when and where I choose. 8)
Hey, You should move all your posts back to the General forum....that's worked so well in the past, eh?
Oh, wait....Jack's having me kicked off the Forum a little later.... :roll:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well it's getting near my bedtime 11.35 pm here. So I will leave you Blaine to think up some more insults, I know it's how you roll...

Meanwhile I will get back to reading a book junior got me for Christmas, The Hunters of Kentucky 1750 to 1792. Quite interesting to read about a time in history where men were men. :wink:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:44 pm Well it's getting near my bedtime 11.35 pm here. So I will leave you Blaine to think up some more insults, I know it's how you roll...

Meanwhile I will get back to reading a book junior got me for Christmas, The Hunters of Kentucky 1750 to 1792. Quite interesting to read about a time in history where men were men. :wink:
Thanks, Andy....Have a good one.
Oh, and 1750 to 1792 we were hunting Redcoats...Got them all, too.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Blaine is one of those people who want attention whether it's good or bad......he is that desperate......pay him none.....he is getting booted.

When he sobers up and the nerves start twitching the wheels of righteousness will take over.......the older a person gets the less their body can tolerate alcohol. ......the anxiety and shaking will get so bad the neighbors will think there's an earthquake.

Oh, yes, I've been invited to the Shootists TWICE and both times politely declined saying it was too far to risk the kind of guns I have.....that and I can have my own S.H. anytime I want right in the back yard.

Suck it up fat boy, you've had your three score and ten.------Birdman of Leverguns
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Nice try, Jack....All a steer can do is try.
You just don't bother me anymore.....

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Now your calling me a steer...knock it off.....lets be serious just one night....

Tell the crowd....what are your accomplishments in life?......ok, you spent 20 years in the military..thank you for that even though you were in the band as a flute player.....

What is your legacy? How will you be remembered by all who knew you? Associates here don't count as words can be misperceived.....it has to be people who have had hands on/co workers/family/friends/......not the guy who pumps your gas.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Why, at the Pearly Gates, I'll tell old St Pete that I knew the famous Sixgun. 8)
Now, let's be really serious tonight: Tit for Tat..now, and forever.
Now, let's knock it off, ok?

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

No, by all means carry on! Seriously, once you both wish death and disease on each other continue by all means!

The rest of us are entertained ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:42 pm No, by all means carry on! Seriously, once you both wish death and disease on each other continue by all means!

The rest of us are entertained ;-)
Nope...I'm done for now....But, Tit for Tat....I won't Tat if these gentlemen stop the Tit.... :idea: By the way, there's a chance that Gamekeeper is misusing his forum powers to delete PMs, and snoop in other private concerns....Can't prove it, but would you check, please? Because if YOU are not doing it, somebody sure is...

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Amusing, this is a five year old Cab from Hearst and … real veggie beef soup. But, continue on … do entertain 😎
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:56 pm Amusing, this is a five year old Cab from Hearst and … real veggie beef soup. But, continue on … do entertain 😎
Nope....the Gang is all yours. Good Luck... Tit for Tat....My word. (That soup looks really good...I make soup and chili all the time. Nothing beats homemade.)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK is a fine guy and a yeoman mate. We will all stand with him.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK....it don't mean we are friends by any stretch of the imagination ....that will never happen.......this means that whatever you write or what my inner circle writes, there will be no responding from either side....

Fred, I'm beginning to think you have an alcohol issue......can I come over? :D ---006

Hey Fred...check this one out.....it's the same as the one my dad let out right before we walked into a meeting....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGtUNKWYM ... e=youtu.be
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Cold today, -15 with 35 - 40 mph winds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Too cool brrr :shock:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man..-15... pee on dat! That was the coldest I have ever been in......Colorado 2004...I think.....got up at 4 (in the tent) fired up the wood stove....got dressed and walked outside....looked at the thermometer...-15....it's like your in a different world....crystals in the air........even though we ate, got dressed and went out I was not looking forward to killing anything........today, I would have gone back to bed after I loaded up the stove.......

Amazing how warm we could get the tent.........underwear comfortable......

Late that day we took a drive a few miles down the road to these other guys my son knew who were camping.....must have been 3-4' of snow......those guys had several tents hooked together and you could walk right on through.......in the middle tent was the bar.....I mean, every kind of whiskey you could think of.........this was about 3 in the afternoon.........and they were still sleeping. :) didn't even bother to take their guns for a walk.

It's 25 right now...outside......78 indoors......dogs are sleeping with full bellies like we are.....watching the "screaming mummy"...interesting stuff out of ancient Egypt....---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry your photos made my teeth chatter.... :D

For those that don't know, my mysterious powers are for zapping the many spammers we have every day, I not only zap those who attempt to post but I also zap after investigation those that appear on the new member list, when I have time I also cruise through the members list and seek out spammers who have evaded zapping.
I cannot read any PMs other than the ones I send or receive, such underhand dealings and sinister malevolence are not how I roll and I resent libelous defamatory remarks made by Blaine or Ray.

The weather here is cranky, it has been very mild but this morning I woke up to a hard frost. Snow is forecast later this month but I doubt it will amount to much.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Back in CO, I think it was my first thanksgiving, temp were below zero and there was a meteor shower that was going to be visible to us. A whole pile of guys were out on the prairie with a hibachi, lawn chairs and sidearms laying about watching the light show. Good times!
I don't mind the cold, just gotta get used to it!

Sleet falling here this morning.

Zap away good sir, you are the first line of defense, as the Brits have been before!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Fifteen below is one thing......
Fifteen below with WIND is something else entirely. With the wind Harry had going, it's hard to keep warm. No matter what you do. It becomes evident quickly what cracks and crevices aren't sealed in your house too. Ask me how I know. :D
It was about -2 here yesterday morning, but with no wind. It doesn't feel bad. It warmed up to 16 this morning. This winter has been just awful so far. Up and down temps and a general mess. Hate winters like this.

Don't matter John. WE know, but the gaslighting won't stop......or be dealt with.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You DO get used to it Gunny. It's about perspective. If you wake up on an October morning and it's 10 degrees, it feels COLD.
If you walk outside in March, and it's 30, you leave your jacket home.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I always enjoyed the winter months, snow and ice only bothered me when I just had a motorcycle for transport but it never stopped me. Nowadays I prefer sitting by my log burner and watching the wildlife from my window. Of course there are always chores to be done outside and Squirrels to hunt.... :D
I think the problem with the weather in the south of England is it's not consistent, having the correct clothing for any particular day is a lottery, get it wrong and freeze or boil is the result... :lol:

I am without transport at the moment, the lockdown ment vehicles could not be tested for roadworthyness so my car went without testing till the lockdown was over, thus putting my timetable out by a few months, just realized my ticket expired in October not January as I thought... :oops: might get my car back today or tomorrow.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Did you take your conveyance to The Repair Shoppe? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:26 am Did you take your conveyance to The Repair Shoppe? :lol:
Just how old do you think it is :?: ................ :lol:
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I did finally get a chance to catch the show last week, the group is eclectic but seem to be very well versed in their areas. Best part is none of the American drama queens that it would have if it were done over here. I have to set the dvr before I forget!
So if your Panda breaks shouldn't you take it to the vet & not a mechanic?? :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If only I still had the Panda.... :cry: it would be worth more now than it cost us back in the 80s…and it sure was fun to drive.
I do know however my wallet will be a lot lighter tomorrow....
Glad you like the Repair Shop, I have to agree on the American Drama Queens, they do spoil a lot of things :lol:

l our reality TV shows now have to have a cast made up with homosexuals, disabled and ethnic minorities as well as straight white folks, if UFOs ever land I suppose little green men will have to be included too.... :roll:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

60 no wind today, ok for golf, played yesterday. Snow in the mountains, home made veg beef soup for dinner, red wine.