Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep Six I was working so you can go back to Costco and buy more lights so Jay can't come-a-lootin!
Just put up my Santa Claus in the outhouse inflatable lawn decoration. Thats about as far as I go to decorate.
Well gotta go call MEC, I can't figure out whats going on with my 28ga press.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

OldWin wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:31 pm Nothing will happen to that DB. He will spend a few mil on the families, and start a new anti-gun group. He will keep out of sight for a while, then make the talk show circuit and boo-hoo on TV, proclaiming how his foundation is just trying to stop senseless tragedies like happened to him.
Then everyone will proclaim how brave and selfless he is, dedicating his time to such a good cause.

S ole S.
Laws are for the little people.
There is no truth. There are no lies. There is no right. There is no wrong. There is only power.
Well........
I see at least one part of my prediction has come true.
Let the public boo-hooing begin!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HEEEERRRREES SANTA!
20211202_171421.jpg
Santa in the outhouse
20211202_171436.jpg
Reaching for the Naughty list ( TP)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I ain't livin' large......I just like to pretend......a big day out for me and mom is the hardware store for things we NEED, sometimes want. In fact, I'm gonna hook up the trailer to the Jeep and go down to get some free wood that the fence company leaves out.

My only claim to fame is that I have a lot of nice guns, a healthy family I love and they love me, 2 great dogs, 2 great cats, a couple of old Jeeps and a solid house, all of which is paid for. I don't make much, but it's all ours to do as we please....with the exception of real estate taxes, insurance and a phone.

I sleep well at night. My BP is 120/70 most of the time.....lots of money just complicates your life. As Einstein said, "its better to live a modest comfortable life than it is to seek success which brings constant turmoil......or words to that effect.

just got back from our 1,000 yard walk with Miss Apple....

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Got to remember to rip off some TP before I use your out house Gunny... :?

28f degrees here, too cold in the out house for me anyway.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Santa musta had some really bad cookies & milk cuz he has been in there for years!!

Well a 5 minute phone conversation with a tech at MEC and he explained the issue was what I expected. So I took it apart, cleaned 40 years of grime, powder and lead out of it and presto it works like its 20 yrs old!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I just thought of a great name for us!!

Drumroll please....

The Feral Bunch
Huh? Waddya think??
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny' drinking! That's a mighty nice outhouse but in YOUR neighborhood? Maybe mine or Jay's....what's the toilet paper for when you have a right hand? Mom loves it....now she wants one for me...to USE...says I stink up the whole house....

I'm beginning to believe what Jay says, "there is no right or wrong" ...only power. I like what a guy at work used to say about politicians..."do as I say, not as I do".

Can you all imagine the anxiety we would all have without our guns?
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred.....you won......I just paid for you to attend a behind the scenes episode of "77 Sunset Strip". Remember that old timer?---006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lend me your comb.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No I wasn't Six. That is 15 or so years old, not sure you will find one.

Well Monday is our opening day of 6 day firearm, I still call it buck week. Rain forecasted, do I go or stay home? I really don't like to hunt in the rain but it's tradition to hunt opening day. Can't remember the last time I shot a buck on opening day. Of course the bar is set high for the first day, by the end of the week I'll shoot a spike. I'm low on slugs, haven't checked my zero. Or take my Benelli and 3" 00 buck that gets the job done very effectively out to 50 yards...

So I woke up at 0100, took a leak and have tossed & turned since with a Hewey Lewis song stuck in my head, The Heart of Rock n Roll. Why I dunno, but it's getting annoying! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ain't nothing I like more than hunting, but I don't hunt in the rain anymore. Nope. Ain't doin it. Our opening day was raining too. I went to work.

Huey.....?
Trying to teleport back to 1984 buddy?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya would think so huh!

If I paid to go somewhere to hunt, say Illinois or some such and it was going to rain then yeah I'd be out in it but for our season- naw.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have hunted in the rain quite a lot, don't like but I'm British.... :lol: ☔
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Once near Tehachapi, shooting pheasants. Joked that we were hunting the moors.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

1984....more like 1964......I still like the outhouse...that's what I would call an original........there was another show on at the time called "Rt.66"....I remember these as something like 8 years old......two guys cruised around in a Corvette snagging babes...it was probably Old Savage &'Co.

Hunting on opening day? Don't give it up.....I too would always make sure of going on opening day in my later years and after I gave that up I gave up hunting.....killed a 183 pounder with a 1950 Target 44 Spl. , put the gun away and haven't gone out since....like Rocky Marciano, I went out a winner.

Hunt in the rain? I would hunt in any condition, even leaving the vehicle in pouring rain ☔️..... as the Chinese says, "nothing of importance comes without great effort" and if you want to be #1.....or close to it....you got to work at it.

Naaa Fred.....don't need a comb anymore....I just take this straggly mess and put it behind my ears.

It's an off day...felt it when I got up.....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

In my bedroom...casing used still on the tine.....think I need to get a vacuum cleaner on it....
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice looking mount Six..

It was Edd Byrne's as Kookie that was always combing his hair...
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thats the problem with deer heads, fish, birds- dust collectors!! My bear skin isn't too bad.

So I get home today and mom is having problems with her wheelchair. Darn thing is only a few months old. So I get it up on the kitchen table and start smiffin on it. Ok theres the problem, the boss that the brake lever bolt pivots through has become loose. Out with the socket set and take it apart. Yup just as I suspected, the boss is just swaged through the mounting bracket. Got my engraving hammer out and used the ball pein end to reshape it into place. Then I got out the silver solder , flux and my acetylene torch. Now it has an actual mechanical joint.
Call the customer service department, ring around the rosey but the nice lady I spoke to gave me the phone number for the quality department. Guess who im gonna call Monday or Tuesday!! They are going to hear about this pizz poor design !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok so we need gk from across the pond to explain a reference to Six.

Big doins at the OS clan super ranch, spans half the country and more.

Son Bob called and said wedding’s tonight. Did it on face time, took about 5 minutes. The bride sent a picture. Bob: seven tours on a nuclear sub, hasn’t shaved since, bowled a 300 game in a league after a couple months, played a golden set in high school tennis only opportunity, league wide doubles champion, math teacher said he must have a photographic memory, top ranked pickle ball player in Tenn and 25 other states, sent his mom 10k to get new granite counters, has made and lost more than a million in the stock market .., takes none of this too seriously.

Then Sixman says I am high faulting. He is right some pics to confirm. 😎 Pucs from a birthday part at the course and smash and nab 🤨
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Whoa..whoa...whoa.....slow down.....too much for me to process......son Bob?....I thought you had two daughters....explain please.

You've been drinking again...spelling words wrong and hanging out with the grounds crew.......you with a tool belt is like me with a suit and tie........

Smash and grab is rampant around here...well, Philly.....nobody is doing nothing...cops don't care.......Jen Psaki says it's the result of the pandemic.....let them smash and grab here...they smash and I grab the short AR resting next to me.....with 5 mags with 28 in each mag.....140 rounds in no time especially with the fun switch.

Why is everyone afraid to say that the blacks smashing and grabbing is a bad thing for civilized society? Smashing people businesses, looting, burning, assaulting..........and I get banned for something I still don't know.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Right off the screen......
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Spell check is the culprit. They don’t know how to spell high falutin’. And yes, my oldest is a son. Works for a steel company as a project manager. Only has one Single Action 7.5” Freedom Arms. Move from Va. to Ga. Bought a house the same day. Got rear ended in his Infinity, Walked across the street and bought a Nissan. Laid back, easy going, first time I had him drive was in the Toyota Pick up on the Mount Whitney access road. Looks a little different than he used to.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, due to demographics, the issue is more complicated here. Certainly the element you point out is doing S&G. But, we have the Caucasian druggies wandering about and crime from various groups, can’t tag any one population with all the problems. Dem run cities have gone way overboard with no bail etc. Then we have every political interest you can think of. Cali is much more diverse in good and bad than any eastern area.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, some folks don't take to civilization and prefer the law of the jungle, pretty soon the civilised world returns back to a jungle and mankind has to start all-over again.
This because in a civilised world we treat everybody in a civilised way, those that are not civilised should be treated in a way that only they would understand, not by making the already civilised behave even more "civilized."

High Faluting, to me is someone who has to look up big words and uses them to impress, OS 🏌️was born already full of big words, I spend a lot of time on the dictionary since joining this thread... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That’s falutin’ durn it, falutin’ 8)

Reading, reading is the key.

And cute college girls, let’s not forget them. Of course they are over 70 now.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

If we had any brains,
Fence off these cities- no supplies go in, nothing coming out. Let them fight it out until the last animal starves.

Sounds like your son is a great guy!

Speaking of spell check, GKs 'proper' English... an 's' is not in civiliZed ( as per bastardized US English)-please start to spell correctly John :lol:

Huh, snow in Maine yesterday, imagine that... Supposed to be 60 here come Monday!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sorry Gunny, I did use both s and z but that only shows I'm not as civilized as I should be by hedging my bets.... :oops: Anyway I think the spell checker on my tablet took the small bus... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! Working sucks. I had to take a little nap to make it through.
7 degrees here this morning. Cool.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, I suppose civiliszed should be the international standard.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Who cares...I was making light of Freds spelling......He has words that I don't understand, let alone be able to use in a sentence or spell......I was good at spelling usually acing the tests up to about 4th grade.....I know many words but frequently have to look up the spelling due to having more than 2 syllables.

My goal is to learn Ebonics so I can fit in when they invade.......I'll shoe polish my face, wear my pants down, turn my hat sideways, buy a Jennings or a Bersa (off the street) put 20" wheels on the Jeep, and spread feces and other diseases in my crib.

I truly feel sorry and admire the many blacks that don't go for that stupidity, like Ben Carson and a few bros I used to work with...

On a different note, anyone who naively fell for the government's orders and got the vaccine now has just as much chance of developing other issues in a year or two. It now makes sense...give it to everyone and those who die...oh,well.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It’s speel chek that messes things up.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Civiliszation :? I could live with that. I switch from American English to English English quite often but the hardest thing is you say twenty two we say two two... :|

Six, we had a lot of hard working people from the West Indies come to Britain back in the 1960s, they had to put up with racism but they were honest and an asset to the UK, unfortunately their grandkids seem to see things differently.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Then the media is giving us a biased view...the first 10 minutes of the news is shootings and smash and grabs....it's like the opposite of what they want us to believe.....

I don't know ...maybe I should take Fred's advice and tune out altogether.

Fred's oldest is a son...how old is he Fred? ....looks to be a mite older than my boy who is 49.

After all, some might and some may not mite. :)

Going out to the woodpile and see if I can find me what Thomas Jefferson used to find in the woodpile.-----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a heads up, races and groups often don’t like each other. I try to ignore it. Heck, relatives often don’t like each other. I have had to deal with a wide world most of my life. Haven’t seen it at all useful in anyway to get caught up in the strife.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

7 degrees? Mid forties here and probably a comfortable 70 in Old Savage Land......can't remember the last time it was in the single digits here

Mom was raising hell with me last night...says it's freezing in the house.....I pointed to the thermometer which said 72....."I don't care what that f thing says, it's cold"......so I fixed that by throwing 3 logs of cherry in the stove......temps jumped right up to 82.....no peace last night, "you did that on purpose you a.h."...........had to open the windows and the door and I still got snubbed.

Screw that woodpile....and what's hiding in it........005 and 1/8th.

Well Fred...on to your last statement.....you HAVE to stay tuned as to the imaginary hate. It near got me fired many times by the twisting of words...on their part.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I bird hunt with a two two eight bore?
Here we use tooty two in polite company as opposed to cuttin the cheeze!

Was a beautiful morning to stomp around the fields with my two two eight as I followed Claro as she found 6 birds, I shot 3 of em.

After the 2020 " election " I stopped watching fox news. just recently started watching NewsMax.

My sister just told me there was a murder in their town, not 15 miles as the crow flies. Seems a motorcycle deal went bad, beat the guys mother to death , sent the son to a trauma center. Just another reason to avoid the public.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

37f here, been raining.

Glad you got three birds Gunny, did you use the two two or the 8 bore? I took Shirley's dog for a walk this morning and found a field of Kale on the outskirts of town, the one eyed Cockapoo put up a cock pheasant, probably the first she had seen, she sure looked pleased with herself.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I used the 28 bore, wish I had a 20 bore field gun. No way I'm carrying my 12 bore skeet gun with the two two tubes, 8lbs is just too much.

Good for the dog! She should be proud and you need to take her out for pigeons and peasants!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well..congrats Gunny on the kills......what's a tooty two? Looks like your the only one here who is making himself out of anything....I split 6 logs and called it quits.

Got word of a former worker who bit the dust yesterday... 61 y.o.....same as his father.......I told this guy to his face 15 years ago that when he dies his daughter will be the only one who cries.....no good Pagan wannabe, drug dealer, womanizer, just a regular p.o. trash.

I just got off the phone with another former co worker and we both agreed there will be less of a demand for illegal drugs...---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sounds like a nice day afield Gunny.
I slept all day. Then came back to this stink hole. Oh well, it's hard to complain. I'm not here very much, but still more than I want to be.
Got word when I got here yesterday that a guy that has been here about 20 years got the word he has stage 4 cancer of the esophagus. Not good.
One of the guys that I went to tech school with and started the same day as me is retiring in 2 weeks. Really happy for him. Little jealous too. :D Being 5 years older than me is paying off for him.
Just want out. I'm burnt.

Anyway, enough of that.
Hopefully I will get up to the lot next week and get some work done. More trails to fix and new ones to make. Want to get it mostly done before we get too much snow to get around easily. I managed to get caught up around home last week. I get really behind during November, cause all I do is hunt and woods bum all month. Nothing else.
Well.....I still eat and poop. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! Your at work? You lucky dog!

I can see your in the same "place" I was towards the end of my employment......after getting away for awhile I look back and wondered, "how in the hell did I get through all that?"

Well...it pays the bills so it's necessary....but it ain't forever bro. You can do it.....anybody with anything has done it..unless they inherited it...

If it makes you feel any better, about an hour ago I was getting ready to take a shower and felt a "gas surge" building.....I let loose and "got a little extra" in my shorts. They were so bad I threw em in the wood stove.----00

Hey! Ya like my new avatar?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, guess I have to enlighten on the whole retirement transition. The fooler is when guys retire they think they have “reached it”. Not so, a new phase is just beginning and they don’t seem to realize it .., takes a while to begin to sink in.

Question, how many of you guys are younger brothers?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! I have that picture buddy! I remember that. My son took the picture. He had just driven down from Alaska. It was spring 2012. Time flies bro.
I remember that was the big .22 ammo shortage. Your buddy at the shop hooked me up with 1k rounds that day. I still had them last summer and sent them to my boy in Alaska cause he couldn't find any on Kodiak. They have been put to work shooting rabbits and squirrels.
I don't forget, old buddy. :D

OS,
I am an only child.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh......
Sorry to hear about your shorts, man. Well......at least you weren't at Lowes or something. Nobody would notice at Walmart. At least here, anyway. :D

People ask if had the seats in my truck protected with Scotchguard.
No.....I get Shartguard. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's the word I was trying to remember...shart....half and half.....

Fred..I'm the youngest ...brother 6 years older and a sister 5 years older......I think I was a mistake during a love fest.

Yes, retirement is not just a continuation....it's th final chapter and one that is a whole new world.....everyone reacts to it differently and while I was more than prepared for it in every way, I do feel lost sometimes. But looking back I'd take this over dealing with idiots whom you get used to while working but wonder how I ever did it while working.

Company coming over tomorrow..an old work buddy I took under my wing. Told him to bring his own beer...this guy can drink!--006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, I had a older brother, he got me into shotguns, before that it was just airguns, he was a very heavy smoker like my dad and passed at 66 dad passed at 67. I gave up smoking around 30 and only very occasionally have a puff on the pipe.

Re felted Shirley's shed roof on Friday, the last storm blew the felt off, another storm this Sunday so keeping my fingers crossed. Also fixed a lamp and carpet sweeper so should have earned some brownie points.. :D

While on the shed roof a squirrel appeared in a Elder tree about 5" away and just sat there looking at me, I did of course get down and grab one of Shirley's airguns but too late he'd gone.. :(
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Youngest of three, sisters. Everything growing up was my fault, of course I was a wise apple!
I hear and feel for ya Jay. Although I'm not quite as close as you I still leave the house in the morning muttering I don't want to go to work today or I'm sick of this stuff . I enjoy what I do ( most days) and work with good guys but I'm tired of it.

Real beaver felt? Man that's a high falutin shed! :lol:

Got a ground blind put in yesterday at the hunting property, Claro helped. As I was setting the guy ropes she is inside looking out the window, think she would wait for me to take a picture? Not a chance!

80% chance of rain tomorrow, think I'll go to work...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got to the hunting property, look what I found!!
20211205_080918.jpg
BEAR TORE OPEN the bird house!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

This is really odd. Just a fluke that I checked in and read you guys talking about retirement. Good topic.

My wife is retiring at the end of the month. 21 years at the same company in technical position. She's been sitting in my office since the Rice Rabies sent everyone home, in front of 2 monitors, speaking/emailing with foreign and domestic engineers 50-55 hours a week. She turns 67 in a few weeks. I don't know how she has done/does it. Lots of respect to her.

The deal we have is that I was to retire within 6 months after she did. She married a young one. I'm 62. I love what I do and am fortunate to say that I work with my local/regional management, but there is no love lost with the corporate office and policies. Micromanagement is their answer to everything.

Our home has been paid off for a couple of years. Single story, replaced the windows, new roof, exterior paint, flooring, etc. within the last 2 years. The only thing left to do is replace the 22 year old AC this spring.

Financially we're ready, but she wants to spend while she is still able to travel, travel, travel. Thankfully that will be limited to domestic trips with all the foreign travel restrictions. Me, I've traveled a lot when I was younger. No desire to go back to any tropical 3rd world countries. Japan and the Scottish Isles are possibilities when things settle down if she still wants to be a tourist.

There is that mental thing about retiring. I know we're ready, but it's still a little scary. I have plenty of hobbies, but my better half really doesn't.
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.