Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

You win a Model 66. look in Six’s safe while he is out back. Bet he has a nice one there.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Fred....Have you seen the views in the last hour???!!!!???? This is working out GREAT......like I told you on the phone last night, that's all we have to do is create a bit of drama and or mindless entertainment and the ones with an IQ of 80 or below will FLOCK to see what we write.........the IQ level of 80 that we discussed is EXACTLY why we have so many viewers....

I helped but you were the brains in this.....as you know, I wanted 60 to be the level but you insisted that 80 would work out better.

In time, we will have more viewers than "Keeping up with the Kardashians".

Birdman
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hee- hee, haw haw thats a good story Sixbird!

Wowzers its blowing, has been all day but now its really honkin. No rain yet.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
It is a story....but NON fiction.....

I agree.....It's hard to believe that the weather can be this nasty......wind is crazy....rain..rain....rain....supposed to get lightning later......I went outside one time today to let the dogs out...."Who let the dogs out? Boom..boom.." our new dog, whom we've renamed Norma, who is Norman's mother from the Bates motel was running around like crazy....young dogs have all sorts of energy.......good energy....

We send near daily pictures to the woman we got her from and she is elated......this dog is much smarter than Miss Apple but she still can't outsmart Miss Twinkles, the crazy Siamese cat. This cat will hide behind every door for hours until one of the dogs passes then she swipes their butt with her claws...funnier than heck....the dogs come yelping into our happy room where we all congregate.......

Me and mom are showing each other how we spend our computer time and she looks at Leverguns and says, "and you call my Facebook mindless entertainment?" ---00
Do you get channel 6 news with tootin Adam Joseph?
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Don't have a '66. Only had one that was beat bad and had a stock on it that was carved from a 2x6 or so it seemed.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now you are peaking my interest with that Flat top with it looks like ivories … Can I have it?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, you can have the revolver but you can't have the elephant ivory hand carved grips. The other side is also carved with the eagle which is rare to have both sides carved. California does not allow imported ivory. In fact, I'd go as far to say the ivories are worth more than the gun because the piece of ivory that is needed for stocks of this size is cost prohibited as is the engraver. Back in the fifties, ivory was cheap as were engravers......and it's a first year Flattop with a 3 digit serial number.....made in the Red Barn under Bills supervision.

Now, get your pj's on and go to bed as you have a big day ahead of you. The big shots will be at the meeting...you know what meeting...mmmmm.....that's between us and the lampshade. The little people will find out next week as we planned.

The views will double overnight....watch the numbers........higher numbers=more loot for the both of us.

Oh....the c notes are so old I can't spend them....cashiers don't think they are real so I have to take them to a bank but I would look silly with a shoe box full of them.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

96 hours..close to 7,000 "views".....it's beating reruns of Shark Tank.......people just cannot resist tapping on the P.I. thread......they know they can't be seen and everytime an author changes they rush over and see what's new on our private thread.......ooooo....oooooo...what are they saying...I need to know....are they talking about me.....is there new guns posted.....is there arguments........

People are watching TV and have their phone in the other hand watching the P.I thread.....after all, 7,000 people can't be wrong.... :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, OS can have the Ruger, and the grips.

Your old pal Jay wants the 86! :D
That is super nice buddy!

Yeah.....I came to work the night before opening day.
Mostly cause the weather is supposed to go in the toilet, but I also had a guy bring in some tires that I bought off him. I'm cheap when it comes to some stuff.
But not all. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
NEW Factory take off tires with factory rims from Jeeps are a dime a dozen in Denver, Co. people buy new Jeeps and change them out.....my boy says you can get a complete set for $100.

Yep, I buy things like that....leaves more money for replacing the single action Colts you took from me.

I got aggravation..not much....heavy rains washed away part of the bridge by the pond....$100 worth of stone will fix it.....

Well...gotta go...a customer is ringing the bell down in the office. Got to put my mom to bed and check on the customer.----Norman

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha!
Part of why that is so funny is cause the wife and watched that series they made out that.
Every time I see the kid that played Norman, it's all I can think of. Creepiest little freak there ever was. :D

A hundred bucks! He should be buying every set and re-selling them here!
Still wouldn't pay for the Colts I stole. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Jay B, Sixer had me going. I called medical alert out to do a wellness check. They called back: no such number, no such zone, return to sender address unknown 8)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hey, hot blonde comes by for dinner and can’t keep up with you guys. :wink:

Had more, lost the train of thought … hot blonde

Wait a minute, what thread am I on, who my talkin to?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah Six, you ran it up the pole on that one.

Let’s go Brando .., I coulda been a contender

Some won’t get it, so what

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:08 pm Hey, hot blonde comes by for dinner and can’t keep up with you guys. :wink:

Had more, lost the train of thought … hot blonde

Wait a minute, what thread am I on, who my talkin to?
Geeze Fred.....that's a page right out of Joe Bidens talking points

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

By the way, it's about time you have been helping to raise the views.....figure, $1,000 split between us each month....with me doing most of the work....

You keep it up and I'll see to it you get the Gold Teamster Union card......just think.......receiving the same pay as when I was working, starting at 62 until the end...and then if I croak before my wife, she gets it until her end.

People who don't like unions are just jealous that they have to get by on their $1400 stimulus pay and ebt cards or whatever they make at their no tell Bates
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Perfect, What could I buy your whole collection for … cash?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We need to revisit taking you on the virtual tour talk shows, Ellen, whoever you would tick off the most. Think of your joy. Not just these old fellows, what is that, no medals there.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:34 am virtual tour talk shows
It's VITRIOL !!! Oh Ellen.......I just love the way she/he walks around on the show with her man pants on.....even noticed a bulge one time....I mean he/she was "balls on" with that dance she does

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You and Ellen could co host. She could come out and sing .., Can I please be you, I must be you, oh dear God I I must be him or I shall die. She could upgrade to your wardrobe.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I think you guys should go back on you meds, summtin ain't right! :lol:

The wind finally laid down, not sure how much rain overnight.

I wouldn't want those pachyderm teeth, I'd be afraid of chipping them or worse cracking them just from daily fondling. Although they might look really nice on my brass frame Blackhawk!

OW you made the right call, I don't deer hunt in the rain anymore, as Jaybird would say - screw dat!

Look at the radar, it's almost done for the time being ! You should be dry by you Sixbird!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Almost outta here. Gonna work tonight, then I'm done. May work a day or so next month if the weather is bad. Otherwise......nope!

Oh! My Mernickle holster came for my new Colt yesterday. I got a cartridge carrier too.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny I agree about the meds... :lol:

Nice bit of leather Jay..... :mrgreen: the only holster I have is a repro civil war ( rebel) I used for my 1851 Navy repro. I guess I'm doomed to be the repro man until I get me a Buffalo coat.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good lookin hunk of bovine! Good thinking on the ammo carrier!

Well GK you are kind of a Rebel !! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys! This is a departure for me with a single action. I figured it would be better for hunting, in and out of vehicles, or street/woods carry than dome of my traditional setups. It is very comfortable, and keeps the old hogleg high and tight. There is also a slot for crossdraw carry.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nice Colt and holster. :)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, the king is back! (How's that grab ya Norman?).

Jay, all very very pretty......now use it and get some blue wear....WHO SAYS YA CANT WEAR OUT A COUPLE OF GUNS IN YOUR LIFETIME? Keeping it pretty and shiny is only going to help your heirs and some future jerk like me who robs old people of their husbands fine Colts and Winchesters....

I've already destroyed one old model Ruger, a new model Ruger,, 2 small frame Smith snubbies, n frame 29 and a 27, several .22 rifles, and others I sold along the way......when I say "destroyed", I mean worn out, dropped, banged, excessive loads......my funniest one was a 8 and 3/8th's model 27, full nickel with the wooden display box.....somewhere around 12,000 rounds, didnt look too bad but Lordy, it was loose....got twice what I paid for it.

Now, back to Jay...shot it bro...wear it...your in your fifties now.....make it your go-to gun.....just don't beat it....I have a 5.5 in 38-40 that I got special ordered from the factory that's been on a dozen plane trips and seldom left a shoulder holster....probably 5 k out of it...now! Go shoot your Colt young man....----Your substitute daddy DEMANDS it!

Where were we....(sniff, another line)......sniff, sniff,,,where's the hundred dollar bill all rolled up?). Naaaaa, it's natural for me

Oh! Old Savage.......good try, your acting but I've got the talent as it comes natural...YOU have to act....I told you, the matches at the club have dropped 30% since I stopped attending.....just go look at the ATGLEN website and look at the score boards and how many people attended each match and how they slowly dropped to near nothing this year.

Screw them too......they charged me full fees when their pets got to shoot free...another thing I found out.....when they took the turkeys away from me and I was FIRST in line to sign up, well, that was the last match I attended...

Lets have fun......woooooooooooppppssss...bell is ringing........got to heat up the water in the shower in Cabin 1 and get my 12" knife ready.........Norman

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys. Really.

I hear you Pops!
I bought that Colt to use. I've had it apart already. I'm going to carry it this hunting season. And, I got the Mernickle holster so I could carry it on the street too.
Like I said, I got it as cheap as I could (have about 1600 in it), because all my guns will be given to my sons anyway.
I occasionally sell stuff, but not often, and only if I can make a good profit.
Am I doin' it right, Pops? :D

Just hackin' on ya, buddy! :D

I still would like one in 44 Special, but ain't hot about the cash outlay.

I have guns I have put a lot of rounds through, but haven't wore any completely out. I also am too lazy to keep round count records, so have no clue as to amounts.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I get the Parker right?
I have worn out 2 guns , both of which were notorious for fast wearing, Remington 3200s. Back when I was shooting a thousand rounds a week on the trap fields. I had a pair of them, 1 a Competition grade that had wood beyond compare. Ive not seen wood as pretty since! I kick myself for selling that gun. I've since put many thousands of rounds through my goto Perazzi but heck they are designed for that and are extremely easy to tighten up for minimal cost.
I had a SBH 44 that I put a ton of ammo through, traded it for a K22, it was converted to a 22 K Hornet- man that was a LOUD pistol!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sure Gunny! You get the Parker. I don't know as any of my sons are into shotguns in a big way.
You'd probably appreciate it as it should be appreciated. I still haven't fired it. Haven't shot the 1903 Colt either. I don't think I have any 32acp around here haha. I used to have a bunch, but gave it to my middle son. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I think I have some 32s here, probably as old as that Colt! I'll send em along as soon as you send the Parker! ( our bird season opens next Saturday )
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaa my man!
That sounds like a great trade! :D
Tell you what, I'll send you some fresh 32acp, you send me your 44. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Special or mag? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:49 pm Special or mag? :lol:
Oh come on! You know better than having to ask that. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well , see, umm I dont have anything that eats 32 acp so I guess I'll keep my one of a kind single six 44 special! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ohhhhh......you shouldn't let that stop you! :D

Lots of tags filled today up here. Saw some nice bucks on the FB page. My buddy who owns the land adjacent to us shot a nice spike 10 minutes into the first day.
Least he didn't smack one of those 8 pointers I had on camera. :D
I love tagging out, then just spending the rest of the season cruising around scouting spots for next year, checking places I haven't been in a while, and carrying different rifles every day. No pressure, meat in the freezer, and days of woods bumming.
It's what I hope the happy hunting grounds are like.....and I make it there someday.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...hey......the views are dropping! Fred called me up to do something about dat.....he dat toad me dat Gunny needs to send Jay his 44 Spl. Single Six...asap....

Big bucks are still running around here.....the kill is wwwwaaaaaaayyyyy down.The worst year my inlaws have ever had in over a half century........the deer are there but no one is hunting them.....maybe the big Covid scare dunno.........

32 acp...must have been 10 boxes in the load I sold.....I'll keep a brown eye out Jay.....never fooled with that cartridge considering it more of a hood cartridge...got LOADS of 32 S&W......

Oh well........get and be ready...word has it that Norman is lurking......and he is very vitriol...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is funnier than heck.....fox comes up to eat spaghetti & meatballs and just wants to be left alone...dogs bark but it don't bother the fox.....he be "hongry". Look at the one pic where both dogs are up against the door and the fox is in the middle.

Somehow a real COLT got involved with this....Jay missed this one.... :D
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! How'd I miss that one?

Yeah, I don't know where I got the 32s I gave my kid. Someone at work maybe......?

Until I got that 1903, the only 32 I had was one of those cheap Spanish AG autos when I was a teenager. I think I put 1 magazine through it and traded it off towards something. It was a LONG time ago, but I think it was my pre transfer bar Colt New Frontier. 22.
Still got that puppy. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Those fox pics are funny! Don't see that around here. They would take scraps off the steps, but it would be after everyone went to bed and no lights were on.
Then they'd eat your cat and be on their way.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Son..eeerrr Jay...ALL animals can be your friend.......the foxes here are not much different than pets....another reason why I secretly laugh when guys show off their big bucks from this area......you know as I know, anyone can kill a near pet. Deer in the thickets of Maine or the backwoods of Pa. are another whole smoke....that's hunting, especially the way I always did it...from the ground....no offense to you as if you get on the ground you may not even be able to see your shoes it's so thick. But here, it's nothing for a 50 yard shot......it's why I quit hunting...animals are dumb..we have reasoning powers....then I see these guys go off with ghilli suits, special scents, cross bows that shoot 3" groups at 50 yards, climb 20' up a tree, bait on the ground....,that's not sportsmanship, that's murder.......if you need to eat I'd do it at night but for bragging rights...nada.....these modern "sportsmen" are not sportsmen.

But that's just my opinion and none of my business how they hunt.....it's not on my land.....

Hey! Just watched this movie so I had to take a few screen shots to make you laugh.....the worlds first stainless steel Gatling gun from the 1880's. :D

Look at the empties....star shaped mouths of 45 LONG Colt length.....oh, tell Fred that in this movie they mentioned 45 LONG COLT guns....modern version of the magnificent 3 or something like that.....you know, me, you and Gunny ...mag. 3!

Oh..look at the cat with the arrows in him....fat boy down!
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

All that brass and he STILL got arrows in him? Must be cross eyed AND fat. :D

I hear ya bud. The older I get, the less I care about shooting deer. What I'm most excited about this year is getting a picture of 4 generations of us hunting on our land. That's what it's all about.
I've shot deer on the ground. At home and at camp, and with old Winchesters with iron sights. I usually hunt from a stand now, but it is far from a sure thing in these parts. Maine is one of the toughest places to hunt whitetails in the world. That's why there are no hunting shows made here. Be pretty boring.
I don't usually shoot a deer every year. I didn't last year. Shot a smasher the year before. However.....I like deer meat, and I'm getting low, so hopefully I will get one this year. Like to see my dad and my boy get one more, though.
When we hunted around home, I tagged out every year. Of course, I was a lot younger too. There is a lot more deer there than further north, but I prefer the quiet of hunting up there.
The old man, he's still a killer. If he sees one and can get a shot, he will take it. I've watched a lot of deer go by, but I bet he hasn't. Probably not a one. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Funny thing...my dad was the same way...he would kill anyway he could get the deer...believe it comes from the early days when deer meat was a huge help to fill the freezer....it was that way for me in the early years then it just became a sport...easy sport.like you, I tagged out every year when the chances were 10-1.....a million hunters harvested 100k deer.....people couldn't believe it....to me it was easy as they are only deer. Out of around 40 deer, 36 were made with the 33 Winchester.

You want to see something weird? Well, your gonna see it anyway.......it's the huge holly tree right out front......3 people have said, "oh God, look at your tree trunk....looks just like a cat...eyes, nose, ears, tail, feet...just sitting there.....

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...I'm on a roll and because so many people read what I write I'd thought I'd pass this along......the other night I was on the phone with another member and things were said...nothing bad or threatening but pretty much the way we talk in the warehouse or at a bar.......I have a machine that tells me things and one of them said there was three lines open halfway through our conversation......the very next night another member calls but I didn't take it ...and won't take anymore....

You take it for what's it's worth.

Like I told you the other day, private messages are NOT private. Delete your entire mailbox everytime you use it, no matter what the content is.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That is super freaky!
If you look out my front door, you see two gigantic maples and a gigantic maple stump. It's weird, cause if you look at it just right, it looks just like a stump. :D
If you look out the other door......you see the dooryard. :D

Always wanted to try the 33wcf. Never managed to get one. I always liked the extra lightweight configuration. I actually would prefer it to the 71. I don't like pistol grips.
I think the 33 is a way better deer cartridge too. The Maine state record was shot in 1954 I think, with an ELW in 33. About 20 miles up the road from me.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I don't believe it! A tree stump that looks like a stump? Wow....I gots to get up your way some time.....

The 33 is an excellent cartridge...on par concerning paper ballistics with the 35 Remington but it's better for elk than the 35 Remington but the 35 Remington is better for deer than the 33 due to the 33's better sectional density.

I told you before (I think) that I have the book with a chapter devoted to that guy who shot Maines biggest buck..has his picture in it along with the deer...monster, like 355 pounds dressed. I looked for it but could not find it...if I do I'll give it to you...

In the article he said the "barrel played out on the 33" and replaced it with something else....that bs....hunters may fire a couple of hundred rounds in a lifetime......in those days people didn't shoot like we do today.

Something else you need to pay attention to.....the government is collecting information on gun owners for dossiers collected from gun discussion forums...... and guess who is helping them????

I told you, someone was listening in or recording on my discussion on the phone. Machines don't lie.------006 (I may have to use my "00" secret agent connections to find out.-----6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, no doubt about it. There ain't no hiding these days.
Hey, if you have a hunting license, conceal carry permit, or belong to the NRA, they already pretty much have you zeroed in.

Or.....if you have a job, no criminal record, voted for Trump.......
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is amazing.......OVER TEN THOUSAND VIEWS IN FIVE DAYS on the Politically Incorrect thread which resembles Seinfelds show.....a show about NOTHING......the same with our private thread....NOTHING.....4 guys with an occasional moderator who has a full time job and snoops to make sure we are following the rules so the snowflakes don't get offended and still 10,000 views.......can you believe it?? How much money are they making on this??? "Money for nothing and your chicks for free".

Well, I don't look at it like free, I want a color TV and a microwave and medical care for the blister on my thumb. :D

Another very popular thread "a prop gun killing" or something like that which has been on EIGHT days has received only a bit over 3000 views....

The next popular thread, "what color socks do you wear when picking up a loaf of bread?" which has been on for 6 YEARS has only garnered 41 views.

Some thread on a model 94 which was made in 1951....which is what Leverguns is supposed to be about only has 313 views..and it's been on for a week!

I'm flabbergasted and astonished at the mentality of people..........and we have a rule that your IQ has to be between 55 and 76 to be able to view the P.I thread. The IQ is akin to OJ Simpsons which was 81 and Mike Tysons which is 14....well, he has an excuse being bopped in the head a few times......

I have to take some time off..going to get some purple socks for when I need to pick up a loaf of bread

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I never thought of that!
The Seinfeld Thread.

Hey! Now they can't complain about us or their antisemitic! :D
Brilliant!

It is though.....a thread about nothing. Just the way I like it.
I haven't been on Alec Baldwin's thread. Just seems like it's pretty straight up who's to blame. Whatever.

And hey! We DO talk about guns, and some pretty good stuff, it's just hidden in days on end of drivel. :D
I love it!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oooh! And how's this for breaking news....?
Starting tomorrow I'll be reporting live from the treestand! How's THAT for excitement?
Oh oh! I wonder if I will get banned for being logged on while I'm "high"? :D