Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

That's a lot of the issue in this day and age.

75% of the democrats and liberals don't know or think they are one.
The controllers learned a long time ago that if you slowly change the definition of a word, you can control how people think.
It's the age of the whiner.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six wins a pair of Model 65s. Who has them? Even he might not have the rifle.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And yes, beware, somebody locked a topic I don’t know who or why.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

For the record I didn't say anything about that picture, all I did was post it, so im not responsible!

I see i set you up AGAIN!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Here's ya go Fred...look at it good because it's the last time you'll see it.....the pins in the background are from individual matches.

Here, I have fifty more just like these....and I didn't get them from hugging trees or protesting for gay rights and transgender equality, all of which are the result of overpopulation and "entitlement". It's a sickness and a deformity of the mind. These are from regional and state championships......

Now, go hug Blaine and protest for trans gender equality. I always said if censorship comes to Leverguns I'm done.

Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I AM BAAAAACCCCCKKK. I have't had my glasses on since Thursday! This seeing thing is pretty cool. No pain, no issues, no worries NO GLASSES!!!!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you buddy! Glad you are doing well.
It must be great to see such an improvement.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

fordwannabe wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:25 pm I AM BAAAAACCCCCKKK. I have't had my glasses on since Thursday! This seeing thing is pretty cool. No pain, no issues, no worries NO GLASSES!!!!
Great news :D I will probably need to go through it eventually, good to know it makes such a difference. 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I told ya you would be fine! Glad it went well Tom.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, well, well......

I see all us "bad members" still ruffle feathers by keeping our mindless banter here on one thread instead of plastering it throughout everyone else's "meaningful posts".
While everyone is free to see what's here, and post if they like, it's somehow "exclusive" and not in keeping with the spirit and morally washed atmosphere.
Like I said above and elsewhere....
Our biggest problem today is most liberals and democrats don't know they are one. If something is pounded into people long enough, everyone will believe it. Especially if they can belong to a big group while doing it.
Gamekeeper said it best in the punitive post. I'd much rather a homeless bum who is honest than a prince who is a liar.
Everyone wants the APPEARANCE of civility and manners. Then it's easy to pretend subversive intent is unknown. What is the biggest reason people wanted Trump out? Cause he was "mean", and didn't say "nice things about people". Sound familiar?
This is what is killing this country.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay, we are all guilty by association or so it seems.... :lol: This thread has been enlightening and entertaining and as you say it has kept the general forum from suffering too much of our humor..it was a shame that some of our humor spilled over and upset a few of the more sensitive posters.
No one should expect everyone here to agree and be pleasant, it takes all sorts to make a forum as it does the rest of society, it is just a shame that control and censorship of all seems to be the way forward when I think direct talking works better amongst adults.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:37 am Jay, we are all guilty by association or so it seems.... :lol: This thread has been enlightening and entertaining and as you say it has kept the general forum from suffering too much of our humor..it was a shame that some of our humor spilled over and upset a few of the more sensitive posters.
No one should expect everyone here to agree and be pleasant, it takes all sorts to make a forum as it does the rest of society, it is just a shame that control and censorship of all seems to be the way forward when I think direct talking works better amongst adults.
You are the Best, my friend. A class act for sure. You have my utmost respect.
I too, get a lot from our banter. I know we certainly don't mean to offend anyone here. But I ain't gonna change who I am. I wouldn't want anyone to do that.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey, I just realized that you kinda compared Six to Trump.....very good example why we should be looking deeper rather than going with the flow.... :lol:
I thank you for your friendship and hope the banter will continue...
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:14 am Hey, I just realized that you kinda compared Six to Trump.....very good example why we should be looking deeper rather than going with the flow.... :lol:
I thank you for your friendship and hope the banter will continue...
I gotta say......
I was kinda impressed with that myself, if I do say so. Hope Six sees it.
And yes, until I am removed by the powers that be, I will be right here bantering away!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:51 pm Knee Slappin Hiilarious. Just a phrase. Wouldn’t take what happens here too serious. Mostly me and gk just get rid of spammers.

There is the occasional ridiculous complaint and very occasionally a ligit complaint, not a real raucous place in the overall.
Agreed.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm lost, I have no idea who said what ,why or how. All I can do is sit back and scratch my head... I have a feeling I know who stirred the pot. Its a shame that a guy with loads of information, is willing to share it gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop and the whining complainers are safe.

Other than Tom, I've not met you guys BUT I know we would get along like old childhood friends if we were to meet in person. Guess thats what happens when people communicate, share interests and aren't close minded.

So a couple days ago I mentioned Winnie has become diabetic. Insulin 2x a day, special food as well. Claro( The Pig) decided to eat her food and help Winnie with hers too. Seems the high fiber food don't agree with Claro! Well the past day and a half has been mopping floors, bags full of paper towels and me gagging from dog diarrhea! Called the vet this morning and got some meds - i hope they work!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh hey Doc good to see ya here! I sure hope our mindless banter doesn't offend you? :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope the vet comes up with the right medicine, nothing worse than a sick dog as you feel bad for the animal plus have the worst cleanup job ever!!!
The intrigue that goes on here is worse than Congress...still at least our leader has all his marbles unlike Brandon duh I mean Biden.. :lol:
Jay reckons that Trump and Six are like peas in a pod ( not really ) I exaggerated but he made a good point.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I dare not speak my mind, I'd be tossed so fast I wouldn't even know what happened! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:55 pm Oh hey Doc good to see ya here! I sure hope our mindless banter doesn't offend you? :D
The ONLY things that offend me are:

a) people who are ‘offended’ all the time, and

b) leftists who endorse racism, materialism, sexism, and believe it is ok to use lies and violence to bend others to your views and values.

Mostly the two groups are the same.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Two peas in a pod Doc!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Doc! Good to hear from you.
This is the "non-thin-skinned-thread". Your post indicates you'll fit right in. :D
I'm just hackin' on...... well.....everyone. :D

Can't take nothin' too serious. Just makes us unhappy in the end.

Hey Gunny,
Hope the pup gets righted soon man. Doggie diarrhea.....yeah, I'll pass.
I tell ya, been awhile since we did a puppy. Whoo!
Actually, she is really good. She is 11 weeks now. We took her and Zoey over to Farmington last night, about a 40 minute ride. We were a half hour or so doing an errand, then the ride home. She just sat quietly in the back seat of the Grand Cherokee the whole time. Of course, there isn't a lot of extra room with Zoey in there. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Meds are working! Yeah I was up at 0400 again but I didn't have mop the floors!!- that is reason to celebrate :D!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm glad to hear that your mop is redundant Gunny, I hope Winnie and Claro are feeling better too.
How's your Mom ? Is she home yet or still in care ?.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks GK, Mom is still in the rehab center, doing lots of physical therapy, gaining strength and that is good!
Winnie is the only dog I've ever had without health problems UNTIL NOW! Claro has allergies bad, im sure thats what set this bout of dysentery off, she ate Winnie food because she is a pig, has been from birth, always suckling and still is a pig... oh wait she is a Labrador-duh!
Parker is in good shape, no concerns other than a knee she messed up as a puppy. Geeze I can't win!

Well just spent an hour on the mower grinding up leaves... I hate leaves, maybe thats why I love the high desert so much? :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage,
I need my other account "Jay Bird" to be reactivated....you guys shut down an account that belongs to my son....

How much more controlling can you all be.....I can't change anything on my personal "Sixgun" account......why? Because you don't like my freedom loving attitude....I don't swear or threaten anyone...I just tell the truth and that bothers a lot of people. I contribute more in a day than the Bates motel owner has in 15 years......

Stop editing, close accounts, freeze settings, WTF?

Just like President Trump said, "silence the free thinking and promote the liars"...just so a fake unmoral agenda can be promoted....

I need my other account reactivated....let me know when your ready to promote freedom.---------006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Okay Jack I have reactivated the account. The Jay Bird has wings again...take care buddy.. :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Funny you mentioned Trump....
I brought this same thing up the other day. Let's not forget, the biggest problem everyone had with him was he wasn't "nice".
Didn't matter that he told the truth. Truth doesn't matter.
Like I said.....
There is no right, there is no wrong, there are no lies, there is no truth. This is where society is now.
It's "Newspeak", just like Orwell said.

Pathetic
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 pm Okay Jack I have reactivated the account. The Jay Bird has wings again...take care buddy.. :wink:
Haha my man GK!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey guys, anyone know Charles F Glassman ? He sounds like anyone of us... :lol:
fake-people-quotes-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha nice!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Now...where would I be without my tea drinking Englishman friend? Thank you GK.....as in hood terms...you da man! (just remember to hold your gun upright instead of sideways.

Now, on to important business.
Exactly 48 hours ago there were 119,193 "views" on the Politically Incorrect thread, the thread where everyone is invited and no one is excluded. We talk about anything that's legal, our families, our daily activities, our guns, whatever. We condescend no one unless they deserve it and these are individuals who "just don't fit in", you know, the ones who were beat up in school.....

OH! Back to the last 48 hours....exactly 48 hours ago there were 119193 "views" on the P.I thread....there is now 121,732 "views". WOW! TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE views in 48 hours. And I'm doing it all for free...."stupido" as the Italians say....FREE....

It is said the reason why CNN's viewership dropped to virtually nothing was due to MASTER PRESIDENT TRUMP's illegal election loss...mmmmmmmm....isn't it just great! Here I am, bringing in the money...and the people....and I'm not making nothing.

All the while the Anthony Weiners, the Adam Schiff's, the Pelosi's and the Bates family are reaping the benefits with zero effort.

Yea Jay....you hit it good....of course with our English gentleman GAMEKEEPER doing the behind the scenes research......yep, it's the new thing, silence the truthful....(even though they are not liked by the majority) and cater to the losers.

Well, got to hang a new spotlight outside and catch up on a few verses in the Bible.......and just for everyone's info, I responded to 12 (TWELVE) private messages ALL in support of ME...but ya know, some people are afraid to speak their mind as they might lose a prestigious spot on a forum that everyone in the world wants to be a part of.......LEVERGUNS!!!!! (Dot Com)......

Well, lets get back to GUNS and current events........on the news they were saying that Alec Baldwin would not be in the mess he is in if he was using a Rossi, but instead chose to use a Colt.......AND.....EX GOVERNOR COUMO has been indicted on charges and has to register as a sex offender....after his trial.....see? All truthful information but I guarantee, there will be a half dozen complaints on this post..........just like President Trump......yes Jay, thank you! I've been told by many that President Trump and I have the same personality ...except one has more money than the other.....mmmm, which one?

Don't forget guys...your PRIVATE MESSAGES are not PRIVATE....----006.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup! Down to business.
I spent a few hours on the old man's new 570 John Deere today. I sucked up all the leaves on my and his lawn. Picked up all the cursed crabapples on my lawn.
Yesterday, I cleaned the gunroom up, getting ready for my kid and grandkid coming to hunt with us next month.
Saturday is opening day. Looks like the weather is going to be miserable, so I will probably work.
Work.......? In November?

It won't happen much, I can assure you!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Speaking of politically incorrect, I just realized I'm in favor of the LGBT stuff... And no, I don't mean "Liquor Guns Boobs and Tobacco"... :roll:

I mean the "Let's Go Brandon Taunt"... :lol:

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

AJMD429 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:19 pm Speaking of politically incorrect, I just realized I'm in favor of the LGBT stuff... And no, I don't mean "Liquor Guns Boobs and Tobacco"... :roll:

Hahaha well that's almost as good!
Well, maybe with the boobs still! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

For a friend, in spite of the title, the rules are the same.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hi Friends and fellow firearms enthusiasts. I hope all has been well with your family and that your parish is doing well. Don't forget, when contributing, dig deep into your pockets and give until it hurts. Get and maintain a second job if need be.

On a side note, please help and welcome our new friends from south of the border and elsewhere from poverty stricken countries who only want to better their lives. If possible, open your home and provide a warm clean bed for those in need, along with transportation, clothing and if it's a young male, let him date your daughter.

If there is only a limited bed then you go to the couch to sleep and give them your bed.

Remember, always maintain firearm safety and turn any gun that is not regularly used into the police for destruction. Safety and civility begins with the first step and only you can make that step. Set examples for your children.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Father Six
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:19 pm Speaking of politically incorrect, I just realized I'm in favor of the LGBT stuff... And no, I don't mean "Liquor Guns Boobs and Tobacco"... :roll:

Oh Doctor! I am beside myself, a man of your caliber (no pun intended) using the words which are so atrocious and only are rewarding to the Devils wishes. Please refrain from using such a heathen mindset. Now, say 3 Hail Marys and go straight to bed without your supper. I will bring this up with the Deacon on Sunday.

I have been deeply scarred for life and offended. Please repent this Sunday and before your bedtime prayers.

Father Six.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, I tried it your way.....got bored after two posts......my wife is really laughing......doesn't fit into my Teamster or Redneck ways or who I am....I don't change for no one.

I was just watching Tucker Carlson and Hannity on Fox News.....showing pictures of the new caravans that are headed towards Old Savage......the wording they used on live TV makes me look like a Saint.

Vitriol.....sounds like some kind of a sick and deceptive "laugh behind my back" parody by college educated people who think they know better....sorry, I know better.

Except for medical, I'm independent of society...hope you all can say the same when Biden tells you you need to house a bunch of disease infected Haitians into your community.

I don't need this unwanted aggravation.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Doc that was GREAT! I almost lost my coffee!

I'm already beating my guns into plowshares.

Well another CLEAN night! No mopping necessary :D :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Now THAT was funny haha. :D

Glad the pup is doing well Gunny.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Gunny, looks to me like we are still in the sell your cloak and buy a sword phase. So, don’t beat them all quite yet ;-)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

LGBT :lol: I really like the way that message got turned around, now every time I see Mr Biden I think Let's Go Brandon.... :lol:

If I beat mine into ploughshares the government would just ban ploughshares... :roll:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Plowshares......?

I'm too lazy to be a farmer.
I'll take my chances with the guns.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you should take this show on the road! Gutfeld, SNL … coming to you live from the contained kingdom via satellite from an undisclosed location.

Possibly a college class - Vociferous vitriol in critical comedy with Father Six.

After all cleverly phrased vitriol has been a staple of comedy for … ever.

Endless possibilities

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Or … Rules, rules, where we’re going there are no rules.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:32 am Six, you should take this show on the road! Gutfeld, SNL … coming to you live from the contained kingdom via satellite from an undisclosed location.Possibly a college class - Vociferous vitriol in critical comedy with Father Six.
After all cleverly phrased vitriol has been a staple of comedy for … ever.
Endless possibilities
Are you making fun of my high school education? I'm OFFENDED. As you have been fired as my personal counselor I must make a call to my new one ...Old Win.

Birdman.

And the light continues to shine on the Kingdom.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

J Bird, I hope you are not pretending to be Six again while he is out back in the Penn outback.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Master Old Savage,
It's impossible to pretend to be Six.....No one has that talent.

Birdman.....right hand man to 6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Fred....good ole Six toad me to tell you dat someone was posting pictures of a semi junky rifle that shoots 3" groups at 50 yards. This 128 year old 1886 will do that at 300 meters. See that tang sight...was only made from 1897-1899.....windage adjustable.....just the sight will buy a half dozen Rossi's.... :D

Fun, fun, fun...everyday! ......with just a touch of vitriol. :D

Birdman...right hand man to the mighty 6