Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Look I won 54 and 55, must be some prizes coming :D :D :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, ok, ok....you deserve a prize....two pages in a row! Well done!

For page 54 I'm sending you the motor from the table saw....$500 motor but this one don't smell too good when it's plugged in....you have lots of loot so if it don't power your gold plated golf cart, have it rewired
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! By
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Old Savage be careful out there.....................
a0d2cca58695a2fcc7d5f33157fb86ed172c274d3034c06c1dd0fbb7acf21950_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep, it's quite tropical outside this morning. Very humid!

Six did you get a new motor for the table saw? They didn't fix the original?

Water moccasins- now that's funny.

The precut strings are for the slow minded that aren't smart enough to reload a string trimmer head.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Couple new pairs, not much in the way of water moccasins in the desert here ;-)

That pulley and shaft is going to look mighty nice on my desk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

hey Gunny...you missed it last night.....Fred was looped a bit and we were laughing at stupid stuff.....I showed him his new neighbors that are on the way.......they will be setting up camp on the golf course. Then he was showing off his new moccasins....Fred always gets the best!

Na....never did get the motor....Old one is toast they told me....they had a used one that was the same except new brackets needed to be welded on it.....screw that..same price as a new one.......

It's always fun buying new tools but who wants to put out 5 for a motor that you can't see? It's like putting in a new transmission in your car for $3,000......"hey guys! Come look at this new transmission!" "Oh man guys, come see this new $2,700 rear axle rebuild." .......or this $900 shaft and pulley on this Kubota mower deck.

One will show up for $100...it always does.....I'll be somewhere and will see a motor shop, stop in and there will be a used one in the corner.....if not, I'll buy a new one when I need it....must have a half dozen Makita 7" 'er's laying around...my dad had a fetish for Makita power tools.

Yea.....I reach for the spool of trimmer line and pull it the length of my outstretched hands 3 times for 12'.....cut it and feed it through the Ego half way and push the button and it winds up by itself in 10 seconds.

Gonna see what I can get into today....maybe take the new Ego hedger out and test it....got to make a new place in the garage for all my Ego tools so when a bad man comes in he can steal it more easily.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yep, I realized Water Moccasins were rare in your part of the world, perhaps this picture is more relevant.... :wink:
hobbies-leisure-golf-golfing-golfers-putt-putting-rfon107_low (1).jpg
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Water moccasins! That was funny but if that picture was taken in Florida it wouldn't be so funny.....maybe that's what will happen to that scrawny bald headed S who killed that little girl......I'd love to have ten minutes with him....just me, him, a baseball bat and a cordless drill with 1/4" bits for the knee caps and elbows.

Funny pic GK...who's that guy showing Old Savage the rule book?
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That thing must have been spotted yesterday, the scanner was lite up again. They will find him, the longer it takes the worse its gonna be, I foresee a couple black eyes, bruised ribs too.

That guy must be Tiger Woods.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It was like that here with that loser that shot the sherriffs deputy. He ran around the woods for a few days before they caught up to him.
Instead of smoking his scrawny azz, they caught him and snapped a pic of him on the ground while holding his head up by the hair for the camera. Of course, he didn't look none too good. Between a couple days of no food, water, and dope. And he took a little thrashing when they caught him.
Few commie types went off how he should be released for having his rights violated. That didn't fly too well, needless to say.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Tools, I got new tools. Pep Boys is going out of business. 40% off sale, bought a left windshield wiper (they are now 1 for the price of 2), 5 quarts of Mobil 1 and this tool kit. Plugs supposed to be changed at 30,000, 77,715 on mine. And about 60,000 since the air filter change. Was going to use the tools for the filter change, screwy 7 bolt system with some not directly accessible. Gas mileage was going up so I thought it had developed some special balance. Then the shifts became noticeable. Replaced that left windshield wiper and that improved, well used different gas too.

So I got these tools to replace the air filter and scheduled a spark plug change for $147.50, had ten days to think about that in he schedule. Came to the day and it was 8am and I thought let them do the filter too for the $192.19 total.

Turned out that was the problem. Hardly feel the shifts in that 6 speed auto and seems like a lot more power. We’ll see what happens with the gas mileage.

Just thinking how nice that shaft and pulley will look on my desk.

Someone say calamari?

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Dang! I believe I'm converting Old Savage into a redneck! Doing his own work on his vehicle and cooking hotdogs with Peyronie's disease! :D ...you believe this trash! advertising Peyronie's disease for the world to see.......men's underwear with "special support".....that actor portraying those underwear looks like Kato Kalin form the O.J. Simpson disaster.

Back in my day we just used a popsicle stick and some duct tape.

That pulley and shaft will be on its way in a couple of days.....gotta clean em up real good and add "my special touch". :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

That tool set looks like top notch quality...Snap On?....you will see that using a couple of ounces of pressure will make short work on those driver bits. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You suggesting that my little Chinese friends are using questionable steel in my tools here?

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok, ok the redneck calamari has been saved and forwarded!!

OS, when you buy tools buy cheap, then as you break stuff you replace it peice by peice with high quality stuff, you'll find what is used more often and save money by not splurging for stuff you don't need.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I never made much money at my job....THATS why I always bought good stuff because good stuff lasts.....I still have the Craftsman sockets and wrenches from when I was 16 along with Snap On and many more Craftsman tools added over the years.....my guess is I have several hundred sockets and a dozen drivers, dozens of extensions, universals, adapters, line wrenches etc.from 1/4",3/8", 1/2" and even some 3/4 stuff....and this stuff is well used so that brings us to your Chinese junk.....

It's NOT questionable steel....it's 3D printed hard plastic with spray on chrome paint...
:D

For real, that stuff is fine for under the seat in your cars, kitchen drawer and the like.

I feel very bad today.....like you guys care. :D Atmospheric pressure is in the 29's and the pressure in my Meniers ear is building. Big storm coming.......minutes seem like hours.....like you guys care... :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey man! Of course we care. This the "Politically Incorrect
Thread", and we're all one big happy freakin family here! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You got it Jayster! This afternoon I found an old paint sprayer....very quality but well used and I have no idea where it came from. The insides was clean so I dumped a quart of Min-Wax "special walnut" stain in the holder, set the compressor for 45 pounds and dang, that baby works fine. I sprayed my trailer....(wood sides and tail gate, inside and out) .....let it dry for an hour then sprayed it with Thompsons water seal.......would have been a messy 2 hour job with a brush but I don't think I have 20 minutes in all of it.

After I was done I just put in a half pint of gas and sprayed that to clean it out.

It all works so good I think I'll paint the Rubicon purple tomorrow during the rain storm.

Yea...cleaned up Old Savages pulley and shaft....wire wheeled it real nice and added a coat of clear lacquer.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

As you know, I understand this stuff and have dealt with it in others. The effects are not easily understood as those who don’t have it relating to it. You seem to be doing what you can to deal with it. All your bros here are with you but likely have no idea what to say.

Btw ;-) they all like Rossis 🆒

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, when is my pulley going to arrive. I let new people look at my desk and try to figure out what it all means while I very seriously focus on their issues.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Pretty isn’t it, clean up for the painters accident. Will take a couple weeks to heal. Done this more than half a dozen times.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Been a long day Fred............PM me your address again......I deleted my entire message box a month or two ago.....must have had 100 addresses on them but I needed to dump them all...you know, clutter in the mind.

You will like the $891 shaft and pulley....I worked for awhile on it tonight........

Now, no more of this pulley and shaft nonsense..WHAT is that???!!!.....painting accident? Fall off a ladder while drinking? :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Confession ............I fell off the salt wagon last week......ate three hotdogs and pork & beans,....then the next day, it was Amish seafood salad.....(very salty).......then a fat sandwich with lunch meat......then a half bag of crackers shaped like fish.....

I felt great for a week and it hit me yesterday........watching TV and the dang 65 inch TV started moving around on the wall, up and down and sideways......my feet looked they were a mile away......severe ringing in the ears.......the salt was in my system and the low pressures from the upcoming storm triggered it.......

Your right, only someone who has it knows what it is....indescribable in the Kings English. Fortunately, salt leaves your system in a day or two......virtually nothing with salt today.....-----06 .....(today I'm only a single O)
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Completely sober, cleaning up the patio for the painters.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What did you trip over...a collection of Hef's sidekicks?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Stuff I would like to tell you about about that ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Geeze Fred! Ya keep that up and we are going to wrap you in bubble wrap just so you don't keep hurting yourself!

Granted I don't know what symptoms your meniers is like but I have had inner ear issues a couple times( for the life of me I can't remember the medical term) , last time I couldn't get out of bed for 2 days. I feel for ya Jack. The barometer changing effects a lot of people with health problems. My Mom has spinal stenosis and the barometer really bothers her, with this weather coming will mean 2 days in a wheelchair!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Tripping over soft stuff on the patio and self inflicted salt poisoning are hazards to avoid but weather induced heath issues are not so easily avoided, I hope your mom doesn't have to suffer too much discomfort before the weather settles down Gunny.

I might take the 9422 out today and look for Squirrels, the other day I had a shotgun and the buggers were way too easy, so I left 'em alone.. :)
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wait a minute here!
Is it me, or does it seem like OS gets hurt an awful lot for a gentleman in the professional sector? Be careful out there buddy!

Ole Six fell off the salt wagon. Sorry you are feeling lousy old buddy. You're right. I can't imagine what that is like. It must be really hard to avoid salt. It's in everything you don't make yourself, seems like.

If you don't have a condition yourself, it's hard to understand what it's like. When I was a tool grinder, I worked with a guy who had type 1 diabetes. He had had a kidney transplant years before. He was a great guy and being in close proximity every day, I learned a lot of what he dealt with. He passed in 1999 at 42. Miss him still.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Dang Fred, take care of yourself. You know how to prevent infection and aid healing. Note to Fred DON'T DO THAT AGAIN.
Jack, I care. Sorry you are felling the weather(and the salt) if you remember I had that ear infection earlier this year that made me experience a slight amount of what you get and I almost threw up every time I moved my head. I do hope you feel better soon.
Talking of tools, this is a little different kinda tools buuuuut, a certain rotund Grandpa you all know SPLURGED ON HIMSELF. I have had a 42 inch tool box for several years, then added a top box, then added a middle box, between the top box and the bottom box, then added a 16 inch multi-drawer side box, then added an end cabinet so it is piece meal and still too small. I had tools all over the place, not organized, hammers had to be in the drawers EXACTLY the right way or the drawer wouldn't shut, blah blah blah. WELL on Labor Day weekend Harbor freight had a sale on their US GENERAL line of boxes( it ain't Snap-On but it has good reviews from people I know AND trust plus it don't cost Snap-On money). Nope ain't gonna do it. I was looking at the 56 inch box plenty of room? WELL? DUNNO! MAYBE? Well lookie there the 72 inch box on sale is only $300 more than the 56 inch and the 72 inch will DEFINATELY have enough room. The socket drawer is 56x19.5 and the main drawers are 37.5x19.5
So I ordered the blue 72 in bottom box and the same blue 56 inch top box. That leaves me with a place for my COLOR COORDINATED power strip for rechargers and 2 USB ports, and a cup of coffee on the side. Remember I work on 1 ton trucks and owned my own 18 wheeler so I have wrenches up to 1 and 3/4" and sockets over 2". Now to make room in my Garage. Supposed to be here next Tuesday.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, as per our discussion ..,

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! Now it's Tom.....he gets aaaalllllllllllll of the neat stuff!

Woke up today to a blinding rain and thunder storm.......my ear is fine now and I feel brand new.....once the storm breaks, the pressure equalizes so maybe me and Gunny's mom might feel a bit better. I hear that's why old people move to Arizona.

What's Jay doing off? ......aren't you supposed to be working? Oh! just remembered ...you go in tomorrow......

GK is blowing away tree rats and my daughter is saving a worthless red squirrel. :D

Well guys ....BIG STORY.......I mean HUGEcoming up in the next day or two....but I have to keep it a secret until it's all done.....

In the meantime, "those others" can talk about their Rossi's and what type of gas they use in their 2 cylinder nothings. :D

And we'll have fun, fun, fun 'till Beto takes the AR's away
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sky view

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

BETO is NOT WELCOME TO MY HOUSE! and as such he will be introduced to Marlin our official greeter. 165 pound Doberman with a true distain of people he doesn't know coming in HIS house.
NEW!!! BETO chew toys coming to a home near you! The ultimate dobie tooth cleaner.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

On a different subject my son called Monday and said that my Grandson Bennett had been to the Doctor last week and he was 42 inches tall and weighed 46 pounds
HE TURNED TWO JULY 3,RD. HAHAHAHA I AM GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO FEED HIM FOR THE NEXT 16 YEARS!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

He's 2 and weighs 46 pounds? He is gonna be a big boy! Geeze, a little Tom in the making! Speaking of Tom, there's a picture of his truck on Old Savages desk......in front of the old farmhouse.

Look at that mess.......everything in there is a clue to a man's personality.....cheerleader in the big picture and a glamorous babe in the forefront........lots of pens and pencils indicating a man's uppity, educated status.....a phone for calling and making appointments with the underworld.......lots of knives for cutting bra straps.....even a Chinese tool set for undoing chastity belts......what a guy!!!!

These rainy days are killing me mentally.....my mom used to say, "idle time is the devils workshop" which means I have "work" to do out in the garage with a pulley and a shaft.-----006......"back to double O...feel much better after the storm broke....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sitting here in the happy room and mom decides to wake up.......we are talking about the character traits of intelligent people vs.stupid people.......and she told me of a recent experience that I just have to tell you guys.

This is real..no joke or made up........

Mom is at the Burger King at the drive thru....(she likes that junk, I won't eat it.) Anyway, she is in line and is wondering why the line is moving slowly and notices a large gap towards the front where you order.....No B.S......a black guy in an old beat up tri colored car has his head stuck out his car window and is talking to the trash can placing his order. He was tapping on it for unknown reasons.....finally someone else beeped their horn to make him move up to the real microphone. :D
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm worried about Fred having the knife on his desk OPEN!

So I keep a pencil stuck in my ear, except for when I'm shooting, what's that make me? A mental midget? :D when it's not there I still feel it, reach for it and realize I'm in my DRESS HAT! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Gunny...you keep a pencil stuck in your ear from force of habit with your job.....the same way Old Savage keeps a cooler and a six pack on his gold plated golf cart.

Hey, check this out...explains a lot about out special try-if-you-can-get-into Political Incorrect thread.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22998852/
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Mmmmmmm.....read the specs.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I was going to do a Glock lower so I could use my mags for my .40 but I just never got around to it, then the world went nuts.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Took the pressure washer and stripped all the old paint off the back garage today. Yeah, fun. But it sure beats scraping.
Got a couple trial loads done up for 30-30 yesterday. Loaded up some 44s.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah but now ya gotta wait for it to dry out to paint it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...amazing what a pressure washer will do.....I got one of these high volume 2800 pounders and that baby strips paint like nobodies business.....turns old greasy parts to like new...in fact BETTER than a sonic cleaner, especially if you spray on some full strength Zep or Simple Green......

One time I needed to dig a ditch, 2' wide, 2'deep and 400 yards long. I just got the pressure washer and 1/2 hour later I was done!

Old Savage screwed up...he WAS going to get the $891 shaft and pulley but now I decided to send it to the Kubota dealer with reference to the main guy at the service dept. This guy was righteous and explained everything to me well and furthered by telling me he don't set the prices nor the policy......I was going to send it to the owner but he would stay quiet and chuck it in the trash.

Paint and then a coating of hard enamel gloss lacquer ......---00

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:34 pm Yeah but now ya gotta wait for it to dry out to paint it!
But that still won't be as long as it would have taken to scrape it. :D

Hey Six! That sure is a purty pulley!
I'd comment on the shaft......but that would just sound disturbing. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...you know that standing wood dries out fast and unless it's porous junk only the outer surface gets wet. Like I said yesterday, tools available to us today sure cut the time. My 5 x 10 trailer took me less than a half hour to spray.....heck, I sprayed everything with the stain, even the tires.....it'll weather off the metal places....

OK Jay...I take "constructive criticism" very well. What should I have done different? Heck, I have about every color paint imaginable and it's only 5 minutes on the high speed wire wheel to take it off.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:06 pm Gunny...you know that standing wood dries out fast and unless it's porous junk only the outer surface gets wet. Like I said yesterday, tools available to us today sure cut the time. My 5 x 10 trailer took me less than a half hour to spray.....heck, I sprayed everything with the stain, even the tires.....it'll weather off the metal places....

OK Jay...I take "constructive criticism" very well. What should I have done different? Heck, I have about every color paint imaginable and it's only 5 minutes on the high speed wire wheel to take it off.

No no haha! It wasn't criticism.
I meant I didn't want to talk about your "shaft" :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, well, well, multicolor hard enamel. I actually liked the bare metal. I have golf balls all those colors.

Going to take a while to unravel all that went on while I played some golf.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the mean time… a smoky sun.